Asymmetry Ch. 09

Story Info
Carla's training begins.
6.9k words
4.77
7.9k
5

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Thank you to everyone who has read the opening 8 chapters of Asymmetry. All of your feedback is greatly appreciated! I hope you enjoy chapter 9.

I woke up where I'd always wanted to be - in Conrad's arms. Smiling, I nestled deeper into his broad chest and enjoyed his warmth. I'd never felt more loved, more cared for. I ran my fingers over the silver choker adorning my neck and grinned, remembering exactly what it symbolised. I belonged to Conrad now, something he'd made very clear after leaving The Velvet Thorn party.

I'd never experienced anything like the sexual tension of the taxi ride back to the Pan Peninsula Tower. Conrad's emerald eyes were filled to the brim with lust, so much so that I sensed the pent up desire might explode from him at any moment. He placed his hand on my knee, and discreetly slid his fingers beneath the hem of my dress.

"This belongs to me," he muttered as he reached my pantyless pussy, and it was impossible not to moan as his nails grazed my vulva. "All of you belongs to me, Miss James."

The journey back did not last long, but it could've been hours as Conrad nibbled on my neck and collarbone. When we arrived, he maintained his composure long enough to help me from the taxi and lead me across the foyer, but became a snarling lion as soon as we entered the lift.

"I need you so fucking bad, Miss James," he growled as he clawed at my buttocks. "As soon as we reach the apartment, you are to strip. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir," I stammered, sensing the urgency of his arousal.

He sat down on the sofa as soon as we entered, but I knew what to do. I bent down and unstrapped my heels, before reaching behind to unzip my dress.

"Good girl," he said, leaning forward hungrily. "Do you remember what to do with your clothes once removed?"

I nodded before lifting my dress over my head, and folded it neatly on top of my shoes. Now left in just my bra, I unclasped it and placed it on my dress.

"Very good, Miss James," he smirked as I stood before him in the nude. "I think it's about time I gave you these back." He reached into his jacket pocket and retrieved my panties. I grinned as he tossed them to me, and after feeling their wetness for a second, placed them on top of the pile.

"Thanks, Sir," I smiled, walking towards him, leaning down to kiss him.

He held out an arm to stop me. "Not so fast, Miss James. It's time for you to begin to learn exactly how you'll serve me. It starts with rule one. You may not touch me without permission."

Aghast, I stepped back. "But why not, Sir?"

"You cater for my needs now, Miss James," he continued calmly. "When I'm ready for you to enter my personal space, I'll invite you in. Is that clear?"

I couldn't hide the disappointment in my voice. "Yes, Sir."

"Instead, you'll greet me by kneeling. I'm going to show you exactly how you'll do this."

He grabbed my wrist, and led me to the centre of the living room, where a circular rug, about six feet in diameter lay.

"This is your spot," he pointed to a large dot in the middle of the rug. "This is where you'll kneel for me when inside my apartment. Try it now."

With the trepidation of a child dipping their toes into a cold paddling pool, I sank to my knees on the floor in front of him.

"Good girl," he said firmly. "I'm going to show exactly how you should position yourself now. Remember this carefully. I don't expect any deviation."

He bent down in front of me. "I want your knees spread apart, as far as they'll go." He helped me to reposition. "That's it, Miss James. Now, put your feet together and lean back so that your weight is on your heels."

"Like this, Sir?" I asked, trying to adjust myself.

"Perfect," he replied. "Now, finally, cross your wrists behind your back."

He stepped back as I positioned my hands behind me. "Very good," he said. "Hold that position for me now. Get used to how it feels."

My eyes followed him across the room as he sat back down. He'd positioned me so that I knelt at roughly a ninety degree angle to the sofa.

"You're doing extremely well, Miss James," he said. "Keep your eyes forward though. Look straight ahead."

I straightened my head so that I could only just see him out the corner of my eye. At first, kneeling like this felt absurd, but then the submissive gears in my brain began to churn. I'd become an ornament for his pleasure, and I loved that. The longer I knelt, the more I felt my folds moisten.

"I'm very, very pleased with you, Miss James," he said, and instantly my stomach tingled. "I'm going to fetch myself a drink quickly. Do not move from this position."

I heard him exit the living room, but I did not move an inch. My pussy ached for his touch so badly that it burned. Pleasing him had completely monopolised my mind.

With my head fixed perfectly still, and eyes pointed straight ahead, a row of framed photographs consumed my vision. Instantly, they triggered memories of my first visit to his apartment. The pictures had puzzled me then, and were still impossible to place. The same older woman with wispy blonde hair accompanied Conrad in each photo, and their embrace in each screamed romantic overtones. I just couldn't ever picture Conrad in such a relationship though.

I heard the thud of leather heel on laminate flooring behind me, and lost my trail of thought.

"It seems you're a fast learner, Miss James," Conrad said as his footsteps grew louder. "You're doing very, very well."

He pulled up alongside me, and it took the strength of every sinew in my body to stop my head turning.

"Yes, such an obedient girl," he stroked my hair. "I've brought something to keep you entertained while I finish my drink. He held a dark, leather riding crop in front of me. "Open your mouth."

Without hesitation, I complied, and he placed the crop's handle between my teeth.

"Good girl," he said. "Hopefully you can keep that safe for me for a few moments."

He moved away from me, and I heard him sit back down. Being watched like this, but being unable to look back, felt incredibly erotic. As my breathing deepened and my insides trembled, I realised exactly how Suzanne must've felt earlier that evening.

I heard footsteps behind me again. "You're such a good girl, Miss James," he squeezed my bum as he approached. "Thank you for keeping that safe for me."

He moved into my eyeline, crouching down in front of me. As his eyes met mine, his fierce, green pupils sliced through me like a laser, and I felt like I could melt on the floor in front of him.

He placed a hand on the back of my head. "You know how much you're turning me on, kneeling like this, don't you, Miss James?"

I nodded my head.

"And I think, by now, you know exactly why I enjoy having you knelt like this." With his free hand, he pushed his fingers past my folds. It took all my strength to hold my position as I moaned.

"Just as I suspected," he smirked. "It turns you on just as much as me."

He took the crop from my mouth, and I whimpered as he ran it down my body, between my breasts, over my belly button, ending at my throbbing sex.

"You are so fucking wet, Miss James."

I moaned as he teased my labia, before lifting the crop to eye level so I saw my wetness first hand.

"Open your mouth."

I ached so badly that I didn't dare disobey. As soon as my lips parted, he pushed the crop past them.

"Good girl," he cooed, "taste how wet you've become."

Weeks ago, an act this depraved would've sickened my senses. Now though, the desire to please Conrad completely overwhelmed me. Eagerly, I sucked at the crop, devouring my juices, such was my desperation to show him my obedience.

"Such a good slut," he said. "Who would've thought that when we first met, you'd ever be like this, on your knees and so hopelessly aroused at the thought of pleasing me?"

He pulled the crop from my mouth and moved his head so close that our foreheads touched.

"Words can't describe how much I love having you like this, Miss James," he muttered, his eyes locked on mine. "I love that you belong to me and that you work so hard to please me."

He drove his tongue past my lips, taking hold of the small 'O' ring on my choker and pulling me close. I realised now that I'd never feel complete in a vanilla relationship ever again. The sense of belonging to Conrad, being his property to use as he pleased, made me feel complete.

"Fuck, I need you so bad." He broke the kiss and fumbled with his belt, unbuckling it within seconds, before pulling down his trousers and boxers.

"Show me how you worship this cock, Miss James."

The arousal etched across his face had transferred to his cock, now rock hard and deliciously thick. I swear I saw it throbbing as it jutted out in front of me, pre cum already oozing from the head. He let out the most glorious of moans as I rolled my tongue along the underside of his shaft and sucked on the tip.

"Good girl," he grunted as I took more of him into my mouth. "That feels so fucking good."

His body shuddered as I pushed my head back and forth. I loved how worked up he'd become: that it was all my doing. As I continued to suck, I reached for the base of his shaft and began to stroke him.

"No," he snapped. "You'll use only your mouth when you worship my cock. Get your hands back behind you."

My hands recoiled back into place without thinking. God, he did such a good job of objectifying me. Right now, as I lapped at his hard on like an oversized lollipop, I existed only for his pleasure.

"That's it, Miss James," he groaned as I sucked him. "Show me how much you adore my cock."

He took a fist full of my hair, and forced himself deeper into my mouth. I looked up, and saw sheer ecstasy seared across his features. Knowing that I'd caused such pleasure thrilled me, and I showed no unwillingness as he gripped my hair tighter and fucked my face.

He grunted louder as his thrusts quickened, and I quickly felt his tip against the back of my throat. Just as I sensed his crescendo nearing, he pulled out of my mouth. His cock stood in front of me, as hard as rock and now coated in a thick layer of my saliva.

"I want your pussy. Now"

He hauled me to my feet and led me across the living room, before bending me over the arm of the sofa.

"You're so fucking wet," he ran his hand over my soaked mound, and I moaned loudly as he pushed two fingers past my folds. "You can't wait to have my cock inside you, can you, Miss James?"

"I need it so badly, Sir," I whimpered as he pushed back and forth.

He quickly stripped away the rest of his clothing, before running the head of his cock over my swollen lips.

"I'm going to enjoy this," he snarled. "Remember, Miss James, I own this pussy now. I use it when I please."

After a few more seconds of teasing, he pressed against my opening, and a whirlwind of pleasure engulfed me. I'd almost forgotten the incredible sensation of his cock inside me. So long and thick, it filled me from every angle. I moaned uncontrollably as he pushed back and forth.

"Fuck," Conrad groaned. "This won't take long at all. I love having you as my beautiful, submissive slut."

He gripped hold of my hips, digging his nails into my skin. I screamed as he fucked me with a savagery I'd never experienced before. It was like he was consummating our relationship; officially taking my body as his.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good," he growled. I sensed him losing control as my insides gripped his shaft like a vice.

"It feels amazing, Sir," I screeched, feeling my own climax impending.

"Fuck it. I can't take it any longer." He pulled his cock out and lifted me from the arm of the sofa, flipping me like an acrobat, before placing me on my knees on the floor in front of him.

"My come goes in your mouth from now on," he grunted, stroking his throbbing hard on. "Open your mouth, Miss James, and don't you dare spill a drop."

I obeyed, and the end of his cock scraped my bottom lip as soon as they parted. A few short strokes later, I felt him spasm and he deposited his thick, heavy load over my mouth and face.

"That's my good girl," he groaned, facing the ceiling as the final remnants of come oozed from him. "Make sure you get it all."

His semen tasted bitter and salty, but its source meant I treated it like a fine nectar. I'd been so close to my own climax, but still felt completely satisfied. I knew I'd pleased him, and the load on my face lay testament to that. I smiled as I used a finger to scoop it from my cheek to my mouth.

"You're such a good girl, Miss James," he smiled down at me as I swallowed the last of his load.

"Thank you, Sir," I grinned up at him, giddy from his praise.

He hoisted me from the floor. "I'm very lucky that you belong to me," he said as our eyes locked. Cradling me in his arms, our lips met in a delicate but passionate kiss.

"I love that I'm yours, Sir," I replied, feeling my choker. "I just want to please you so much."

He kissed me on the forehead. "Trust me, Miss James, I've been blown away by your obedience and desire to serve me. I love that it turns you on just as much as it does me."

I nestled my head into his chest and closed my eyes, feeling tears of joy welling up. "Believe me, Sir. I am so turned on right now."

"I am very pleased to hear that, Miss James," He placed his finger beneath my chin and lifted my head so he could look me in the eyes, "because I've no intention of going to sleep right now."

I giggled. "What did you have in mind, Sir?"

"Your pussy belongs to me now. I certainly intend to make further use of it tonight."

Making further use did no justice to how he'd fucked me after taking me to the bedroom. If our initial sex had consummated our relationship, then the way he'd fucked me later amounted to our honeymoon sex.

I scraped my fingers over my mound, still silky smooth from it's waxing. I felt sore, but in a good way. He'd fucked me in an animalistic manner, taking no shortcuts in pursuit of his pleasure. I hadn't climaxed myself, but I'd learned that being obedient and serving Conrad fulfilled me more than any orgasm ever could.

Still nuzzled in his chest,I looked up at him. He now slept like a lion. I enjoyed the comfort of his embrace, nestling in the warmth of his broad chest. Normally I could've laid like this for hours, counting the beats of his heart. However, a nagging thought had popped into my mind. I had to get home before Suzanne.

She had no idea I'd been privy to her escapades last night, and I intended to keep it that way. It was fair to assume that she'd spent the night at Natalia's, theoretically giving me more than enough time to get home.

I adjusted the angle of my head to see the digital clock on the bedside table.

Shit. It's gone 10AM!

I had to get moving, and fast. Given how long our carnal exploits went on for, I shouldn't have been surprised that I'd overslept. I had to be at home when Suzanne arrived though. We'd attended our first Velvet Thorn party together, and I knew she'd be suspicious that I'd been watching her last night if I wasn't there when she arrived.

Tring to coax Conrad awake, I planted a series of soft kisses along his upper chest. Nothing. It amazed me that someone so powerful could ever be this peaceful. I didn't want to leave without waking him, but judging by the deepness of his slumber, I might not have a choice.

Like a ninja, I edged my way from his embrace. I couldn't believe it, but he showed absolutely no sign of waking. He truly had left the land of the living. After sliding out of his arms, I slowly lifted the duvet.

Christ. What a view.

This must be what Greek gods look like when they sleep. Everything, from his broad chest and shoulders, to his chiseled abs, was perfectly defined; like he'd been sculpted from the finest granite.

How the hell did I get so lucky?

Continuing to admire the view, I noticed his cock. Now flaccid and drooped against his inner thigh, it still held an impressive size. I smiled, remembering the incredible sensation of it inside me, and formulated a plan. If this couldn't stir him, then nothing would.

Ever so gently, I took his cock in my hand. It felt so different now; still warm and smooth, but more akin to holding melting butter than the solid rock it had been last night. As slowly as I could, I stroked him, and I swear I heard his breathing quicken.

Growing in confidence, I began to pepper soft little kisses up and down his shaft.. The remnants of last night were smeared all over him, and I tasted both of us as I felt him harden. Seeing him swell had become a drug to me. His cock acted as my personal thermometer to his arousal, knowing I'd caused his mercury to bubble made my insides quiver.

I thought I heard a few grunts from his direction, but that couldn't deter me now. I took him in my mouth, and felt him fully harden as I bobbed my head up and down.

"Well isn't this a nice surprise."

I looked up to see Conrad awake, a grin spread across his face.

"I thought you might like this, Sir," I giggled.

I kissed his shaft, before curling my tongue just beneath the underside of his head, and he uttered a moan of sheer elation.

"Fuck, that feels incredible, Miss James," he groaned as I wrapped my lips around his shaft again, pushing as much of him into my mouth as I could. I felt his body tremble beneath me as I continued to suck.

"That's it," he panted between short, sharp breaths. "You're such an eager little cock sucker, aren't you?"

I turned my attention to his balls. While continuing to work his cock with my hand, I swirled my tongue over their surface. From this position, I could see him, head back and eyes closed as I pushed him closer to the edge.

"Fuck it, you're going to make come, Miss James," he groaned as I returned his cock to my mouth, and I could tell the words were difficult to get out. A few seconds later, his limbs went rigid and his cock convulsed, squirting a thick load across my tongue.

"You're such a good girl, Miss James," he gasped, regaining his composure. "Can you remember where my come goes from now on?"

Smiling from ear to ear, I pulled myself up the bed, so that I lay on top of him, our heads in line. Right now, I well and truly was the cat who got the cream. Making sure I'd captured his gaze, I opened my mouth, showing him the fruits of his labour. Next, I closed my mouth and swallowed, before opening again to show him it had gone.

"That's my good slut," he grinned. "What's gotten into you this morning, Miss James?"

He grabbed me by the hair and kissed me, forcing his tongue deep into my mouth.

"I just want to please you, Sir," I smiled as he broke the kiss. "I love knowing I can get you hard and make you come."

Conrad chuckled. "Well, you're certainly very adept at that, Miss James. That's easily the best wake up call I've ever had."

"I didn't want to have to wake you, Sir. I need to get going soon though and didn't want to leave without saying goodbye."

"Why do you need to leave so early?"

"It's Suzanne," I said. "I don't want her to know I was at the party."

Conrad smiled. "She's something else, isn't she? You know, I reckon she might quite enjoy knowing her best friend was watching on as she lived out her darkest fantasies."

"Trust me, Sir, she really wouldn't. Suzanne may be brave, but she's anxious too. If she suspects I saw her, she won't stop hammering me until the truth comes out. I have to get home before she does."

He paused for a second. "Very well, Miss James. Get up and take a shower. By the time you're dressed, I'll be ready to drive you."

"Drive me, Sir?" I replied. "I don't want to cause you any trouble. I can easily take the tube."

"You said you needed to get back quickly didn't you, Miss James? I'll get you there much quicker than the tube. Now, go and get yourself ready."

12