Asymmetry Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I showered quickly, before putting on the light blue blouse and jeans I'd packed. When I entered the living room, Conrad had his phone to his ear.

"Yes, it went really well," he said. "Things are progressing as I hoped they would."

He looked up and saw me.

"Anyway, I need to go now. It was lovely to hear from you as always. I'm sure we'll speak again soon, Erin."

He signed off and stood up. "All ready to go, Miss James?"

"I am, Sir."

"Excellent. Let's get going then."

The sheer volume of expensive automobiles in the Pan Peninsula Tower's underground garage blew my mind. It seemed the tower's residents were made up solely of James Bond body doubles, judging by the array of Lamborghinis, Porsches, and every other super car imaginable, lined up, most with personalised number plates.

"Well here we are," Conrad said as we reached a sleek, black Mercedes.

"What's wrong, Sir?" I asked as he glanced the car over for a moment. "Did someone leave a dent in the front?"

"Oh, nothing like that, Miss James." He grabbed me by the arms and pulled me in close. "I was just thinking, one day, I might be fucking you over the front of this car."

I practically dissolved in his arms as he kissed me again.

Fuck. Why did I always feel this needy?

I got into the car, and an envelope addressed to me lay on the plush leather of the passenger side dashboard.

"Open it," Conrad said, sensing my confusion as he started the engine.

Hesitantly, I pulled apart the envelope.

"What's going on, Sir? These look like plane tickets?"

"I thought we could both do with a break, Miss James. I've got a place out in the Algarve. I'd love it if you joined me out there for a week."

I looked more closely at the tickets. Christ. British Airways and first class. No expense had been spared.

"Honestly, Sir," I replied. "This looks amazing. You shouldn't have gone to all this trouble."

"It's absolutely no trouble for you, Miss James. Normally, we'd have taken the private jet, but it wasn't available this time."

Private Jet!? How badly had I underestimated his wealth?

"There's one problem though, Sir. School starts again soon and I need to start preparing lessons."

He turned to me as we stopped at some traffic lights. "You have two weeks until term starts, right?"

"Correct, Sir."

"So, if you spend the next week sorting your classes, you'll have time for a week away, won't you?"

I couldn't disagree with his logic.

"That would mean that we'd be apart for a few days," he continued. "Luckily for you, Miss James, there's a gift in the glove compartment to help you through that."

Puzzled, I opened the glove compartment. I'd known Conrad long enough to know that whatever he'd bought would not be mundane.

"It's a vibrator, Sir." About six inches in length, its smooth, black finish felt weightier than expected as I picked it up.

"Ever used one before?"

"I haven't Sir,".

"Why don't you give it a try? I believe it packs quite a punch."

He wasn't lying. I twisted its end and the toy burst into life. I swear I felt the vibrations as deep as my spine.

"Of course," he went on, "it goes without saying that there is a price for you to take that home with you today, Miss James."

"What's that, Sir?" I asked, twirling it between my fingers.

"You have to use it now."

I gulped.

"What, Sir?"

"Was I not clear, Miss James? For you to take that vibrator home with you, you'll use it inside this car right now, under my direction of course."

I looked out the window. I sort of recognised where we were; on the main road between Canary Wharf and Tower Hill, running almost parallel to the River Thames. As proved to be the case more and more, my desire to please Conrad won the internal battle against my previously sane, conservative self.

"What should I do, Sir?"

He turned to me and smiled. "Good girl. Start by getting those gorgeous tits of yours out for me. Now."

The Sunday morning traffic was quiet by London's standards, and we moved at a decent pace. Shaking off the thought of being seen, I began to unbutton my blouse.

"The bra too, Miss James," he said sternly. "Get that out the way."

I took a deep breath, suppressing any nerves and allowing my desire to please him win out, before reaching behind to unclasp my bra.

"I'm very, very pleased with you, Miss James," Conrad said. "Are you feeling ok?"

"I'm absolutely terrified, Sir," I panted back, "but I'm ok."

"You have nothing to be afraid of. No one can see you. Plus, your nipples suggest otherwise."

I looked down. They were rock hard, pointing out from my chest like dark little bullets.

"It seems that exposure, or the fear of being exposed, is quite the turn on for you, Miss James," he said. "Don't worry; that's not unusual. You saw what it did to Suzanne last night."

I thought back to my best friend and how worked up she'd been. God, I'd been turned on just watching her. Maybe we shared that exhibitionist streak.

"Use the vibrator on your nipples now. I'm certain you'll enjoy the sensation."

I pressed the toy against my areola. He was right. The sensation immediately overwhelmed me, and I moaned loudly, sinking a little lower in my seat.

"Good girl," Conrad said encouragingly. "Just think. You haven't come all weekend, have you?"

"No, Sir," I replied through gritted teeth.

He took a hand off the steering wheel and I screamed as he caressed my breast.

"There must be an awful lot of pent up arousal inside you, but I'm delighted with you Miss James. You've been incredibly obedient for my pleasure."

"It's because I belong to you, Sir," I cried out as he pinched and twisted my nipple. "You control me. You decide when I come."

We screeched to a halt at a set of traffic lights and Conrad removed his hand from my breast.

"You're absolutely right, Miss James," he said, "and ownership of your orgasms is something I cherish greatly. Do you recognise where we are?"

I looked out the window. The Tower of London stood proudly on our right hand side.

"We're about to go over Tower Bridge, Sir."

"That's right. I want you to get those trousers off now. You're going to be the first person ever to cross this bridge while pleasuring themselves."

Frantically, I kicked off my trainers and unzipped my jeans. As we waited at the lights, I saw the drawbridge of one of London's most iconic landmarks dropping down.

"Get those panties off as well," Conrad commanded. "I want to be able to see your arousal."

I pulled my underwear to my ankles. My folds were soaked.

"Oh dear, Miss James," Conrad smirked. "I certainly hope your juices don't stain the upholstery. Perhaps we need to get you a towel to sit on."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"Don't be sorry," he laughed. " I'll just have you clean up after yourself with your tongue later."

The lights went green.

"Get that thing on your clit now, Miss James. You're going to enjoy your world first."

He lowered the handbrake, and I jammed the end of the toy down on my clit. Fucking hell. I'd never experienced anything like it. The sensation I'd felt on my nipples now felt as if it had been magnified by a thousand.

"That's it, don't hold back," Conrad said. "You might be the only person ever to do this, Miss James."

I looked out as we crossed the bridge. The River Thames glistened in the August sunshine, while sun rays bounced from The Chard's huge glass exterior. For some reason, I felt weirdly euphoric. Indulging in such a wanton act had given me a weird sense of freedom. I couldn't have cared less if the entire city could see me now. All that mattered was pleasing Conrad.

"Good girl," Conrad said as we pulled off the bridge. "How are you feeling?"

"Incredible, Sir," I replied. "I can see why people become addicted to these."

He laughed. "Good. Now, we're about fifteen minutes from home. You will come for me before we arrive, but not until I say. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," I panted.

"Good girl. Now, run that thing up and down your lips. Really tease yourself."

I purred like a cheshire cat as I trailed the toy over each of my labia, desperate to feel the buzzing against my smouldering clit again.

"That contract you signed last night," Conrad said. "It included everything I might do to you in the next month. Does that excite you?"

"It excites me and scares me, Sir," I groaned. "I trust you to guide me though."

"I'm going to push your limits, Miss James," he replied. "You know that don't you?"

"I do, Sir. I just want to please you, though."

"Good girl. Push the vibrator inside you now. Fuck yourself with it."

The toy passed easily past my soaked folds. I moaned loudly, beginning to feel delirious as my inner walls shook.

"It feels amazing, Sir," I wailed as I pushed the toy back and forth.

"It's very powerful, isn't it?" Conrad said. "Tell me, is there anything in particular that you're looking forward to trying?"

"I'm not sure, Sir." I could barely speak coherently. "It's giving up control that's the biggest thrill."

Conrad chuckled. "I'll be taking more control as time goes on, Miss James. I'll be making sure that you're my perfect, elegant slut."

I groaned loudly, desperately trying to soak up the sensation burning inside me.

"I'm so close right now, Sir,"

He paused and watched me, taking his eyes off the road for a dangerously long time as I sunk deeper into the leather upholstery.

"You're going to come for me, Miss James, in exactly thirty seconds. Count them down for me."

"Yes, Sir," I gasped. "Thirty... twenty nine."

"That's my good slut," he said sternly. "Hold it in for just a little longer."

I closed my eyes and clenched my insides.

"Twenty one... twenty."

"Control yourself, Miss James. Not long now."

My breathing laboured and I gritted my teeth.

"Fifteen... fourteen."

Suddenly, a loud ringing interrupted me. What the fuck was that?

"Your phone, Miss James."

I grabbed my tangled jeans and pulled my phone from the pocket. My heart sank as I read the screen.

"Shit. It's Tanya. What does she want?"

"Ah, the bride to be," Conrad said cheerily before changing tone. "Answer it," he commanded. "You'll continue to play with the vibrator while you talk. Turn the speed down to its lowest and hold it on your clit."

"But, Sir..."

"Do it now, Miss James." He cut me off. "Remember who that pussy belongs to."

I took a deep breath as I reduced the speed of the vibrator.

"Hi..." I gasped as I pushed the toy onto my button. "Hi, Tanya."

"Carls," she replied vibrantly. "How are you doing?"

I gulped as I held back my moans.

"I'm doing... I'm doing fine thanks, Sis. How are you?"

I looked across at Conrad with pleading, puppy dog eyes. He firmly shook his head.

"Oh, I'm great," I could tell she was barely listening. "Listen, I wanted to apologise for how Jake and I treated you at our party."

"Honestly, it's fine, Tanya." I gritted my teeth, bottling up the incredible sensation. "I know you guys were only looking out for me."

"We were," she replied, "but even so, we clearly over reacted. We're just happy that you've found someone."

"Thanks, Sis," I inhaled sharply and just about retained my composure. "I know you want the best for me."

"Great!" With the phony apology out of the way, I knew I'd find out the real reason she'd called. "I wanted to let you know, Carls, that Jake and I have sorted a date for the wedding."

I lost control and let out a short, soft moan. I looked across at Conrad.

Please, Sir... I mouthed.

"Are you ok there, Carls?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, Tanya. What were you saying?"

Conrad's glare told me a hundred times more than words ever could.

Control yourself, Miss James.

"We've managed to get the wedding date sorted," she said. "Jake's pulled a few strings and we've secured the venue we want. It's shorter notice than we'd have liked though; just before Christmas."

Now it was my turn to pretend I cared.

"That's great news, Tanya." I bit down on my bottom lip as I suppressed another moan.

"I know, isn't it exciting?" she exclaimed. "A winter wedding!"

I pulled the phone away from my ear.

"Please, Sir," I groaned. "I can't take much more of this."

"Control your arousal, Miss James," he said firmly. "We're almost home."

I inhaled deeply and put the phone back to my ear.

"Are you still there, Carls? It sounded like you broke up for a second."

"Nope," I sighed. "I'm still here, Tanya."

"Good," she replied quickly. "Anyway, as I was saying, you're going to be my maid of honour, so you'll be organising my hen do. I'm going to send you through a list of names and dates so you can start organising."

I groaned; through exasperation for a change..

"Term starts again in a couple of weeks, Tanya. You know I don't have time to sort that."

"Well, you'll need to make the time," she replied curtly. "It's one of a number of things you'll need to sort through before my big day."

"You know it's not that simple," I argued back. "Plus, I've never organised a hen do before. I've no idea where to even begin."

"You'll be fine. Anyway, I need to get going now, Carla. Let me know if you need any help."

Exasperated, I signed off and turned to Conrad.

"I'm very impressed, Miss James," he said. "We're a couple of minutes away from home now. You're going to come for me before we get there."

"Thank you so much, Sir."

"Do it now, Miss James."

I drove the vibrator deep past my folds, thrusting it back and forth, before jamming it down on my clit.

My lips trembled. "I'm so close, Sir,"

"You've been such a good girl, Miss James," he barked. "Come for me now."

I turned the toy to its hardest setting and moaned loudly as it assaulted my button.

"I'm coming, Sir!" I cried as my body convulsed. I rocked against my seatbelt, limbs flailing as the pent up arousal exploded like a firework.

"Good girl," Conrad said calmly. "There's a bottle of water in the glove compartment. Have a drink."

I took the bottle and gulped it back between heavy breaths.

"Thank you so much, Sir. I don't think I've ever come like that."

"I've denied you orgasm for less than a day, Miss James," he replied. "Just think how it'll feel when I've denied you for days, even weeks."

A shiver ran down my spine as I ran my hand over my swollen mound. Weeks without coming? That was unthinkable. I looked down at the seat beneath me, and saw it smeared with my juices.

"I'm so sorry, Sir."

"That'll wash off," he smirked. "Time to make yourself look presentable, Miss James. We're almost there."

As we turned off the main road, I wrestled my jeans back into position, before hastily repositioning my bra and buttoning my blouse.

"Well, here we are," he pulled up at the side of the road. "I'll be in touch throughout the week.."

"Thank you so much for everything, Sir," I said. "I'm so happy to belong to you."

He leaned across the gear stick and kissed me, taking hold of my cheek as his tongue delicately probed at my lips.

"I'm very, very pleased with you, Miss James. I'm looking forward to our week together."

Beaming, I got out of the car and immediately looked for signs of Suzanne's presence. No car in sight; surely a good sign. Cautiously, I opened the front door. The house was deadly quiet; like it hadn't been inhabited for weeks.

"Hello," I called out.

Nothing. I placed my bag at the foot of the stairs and walked through to the kitchen. I'd been so certain that the house was deserted; I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw my best friend sat at the kitchen table.

"Suze, you're home?"

To say she looked worse for wear would've been an understatement. Bleary eyed and hair dishevelled, she appeared to have fought off the need to sleep for some time.

"You look terrible. Rough night?" I asked, trying to sound as if I hadn't seen her.

She laughed to herself. "You could say that. I'm only up because I have to show you something."

"What's that?" I asked.

She thrust a magazine in front of me. "You told me about that woman you heard him on the phone to. Well, I've tracked her down."

I picked up the magazine. It was one of those tacky celebrity publications, made up of paparazzi snaps and miracle diets.

"Conrad's in this?"

"Yep," Suazanne said triumphantly. "Congratulations, you're officially dating a D-lister. Have a look."

I flicked to the back pages. Sure enough, there he was. I read the caption.

Ex Premier League footballer Conrad Pierce enjoys lunch with a glamorous older woman.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw his lunch date.

"I've seen her before," I said. "He's got pictures of her all over his apartment. Why are you so sure that's who I heard on the phone anyway?"

"There's more," Susanne said confidently. She thrust another edition of the same magazine in front of me. This one dated a week later.

It was the same woman as I'd seen in the photos alright. Ten to fifteen years older than Conrad with wispy blonde hair and soft blue eyes. I read the caption.

Footballer turned playboy Conrad Pierce, 34, leaves restaurant after dinner with Scottish tycoon Erin McPharland, 48.

"There's a name this time," I said.

"Not just a name," Suzanne chirped back, "a nationality as well. You said she had a Scottish accent, right?"

I read the caption again. Scottish tycoon Erin McPharland.

"He phoned her earlier," I gasped. "I heard him mention her by name."

"It all fits," Suzanne went on. "I did a cursory internet check as well. I'd never heard of her, but she made her fortune in fast fashion. Apparently she's worth more than a few bob now."

"It sounded like they were talking business though," I protested. "It's not like he's done anything to hide her existence from me."

Suzanne snorted. "Business? That isn't the only thing I've dug up on her, Carls. She divorced ten years ago. She's been bouncing from man to man around the London socialite scene ever since."

"What are you trying to say, Suze?" I asked, dumfounded.

"Isn't it obvious? It seems Mr Pierce leads something of a double life."

12