Asymmetry Ch. 12

Story Info
Carla has to choose who to trust.
5.1k words
4.8
2.8k
3

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fog descended across my mind. Ruth continued to coach me through a series of exercises, but I found it impossible to concentrate on anything but the thought of Conrad and Erin together.

The pictures of them stuck in my mind like superglue. Had the ugly truth really been sitting in front of me all along? If they were having dinner together now, the thought of what they'd be doing afterwards brought me close to vomiting.

We headed to the shower once we'd finished our workout. I looked down, and the marker pen scrawled above my pussy felt even more pronounced.

Sir's

I'd labelled myself as his property. The slightest hint that I'd been betrayed stung worse than viper venom.

As soon as I'd changed and said goodbye to Ruth, I tried to call him, but predictably, his phone was switched off. Uncontactable tonight, just as he said he would be. Sitting on the bus home with nothing else to distract me, I couldn't stop thinking about what he might be doing with Erin. I started to hyperventilate as I pictured them kissing, touching, undressing...

Stop it, Carla!

I told myself I was being stupid, and to stop my imagination running wild. I could only resolve this by asking Conrad himself, but confronting him over the phone would make me look insecure. Instead, I decided I'd wait until I could ask him face to face.

The next morning, I woke with a feeling of trepidation that completely contrasted with the post orgasmic swagger I'd felt yesterday. Still, I wanted to please Conrad, and show him how badly I wanted him. I chose a blue, knee length dress, and sent him a photo. My phone rang immediately.

"I'm very impressed, Miss James," he said. "Did you enjoy the gym last night?"

"I did, thank you, Sir," I replied. "Although I would've enjoyed it a lot more with your company."

"Well, I'm sure we can arrange that," Conrad said. "You never know, I might even be able to arrange some private jacuzzi time once I've finished putting you through your paces."

"You definitely won't hear me complaining about that, Sir!" I grinned.

"Well, an obedient girl always deserves reward," he went on, "and you deserve to be treated for your obedience today, Miss James."

"You'll never hear me turn down a reward, Sir!".

"I'm sure you wouldn't," he chuckled. "You're going to come for me today. However, I'm not going to make it easy for you."

"What do you mean, Sir?"

"Your orgasm will be on my terms, Miss James, and if those terms aren't achieved, there will be consequences."

"You know how much I like you having control, Sir," I replied, trying to flirt a little. "It's what gets me so worked up, even when you're not here. You know I'd much rather come with you inside me though."

Wherever he was, I imagined him having to adjust his trousers a little.

"Trust me, Miss James," he said huskily. "I cannot wait to be inside you again either. Today though, my terms are far simpler. You will come for me, but you will do so at work."

My heart stopped.

"I can't do that, Sir. It's impossible. I'll never get away with it."

"I'm sure you can find a way, Miss James,"

"No way, Sir," I pleaded. "School is so busy. I won't have a chance."

"I must say, I didn't expect you to be so resistant," Conrad said smugly. "I thought this would be a nice way to break up the day?"

"A reward is always a good thing, Sir," I said. "There's just no way I'll get away with it at work."

"Well, it sounds like some incentive might be in order then, Miss James. If you don't manage to orgasm today, then you'll be forbidden from coming for two weeks."

"Two weeks, Sir!?" I protested. "That isn't incentive, that's criminal."

"Well you can think about how criminal it is as you go about your day today, and maybe you'll find some motivation, Miss James. Either way, I know you'll do exactly as I say anyway."

"Why's that, Sir?"

"Because you're intrinsically wired to want to please me. You can't bear the idea of not following my instructions to the letter. That's exactly why you've sent me pictures of your outfits without any reminding from myself, dressed exactly as I asked."

"You know I want to please you, Sir, but this is too much."

"I know you'll find a way, Miss James," he ignored my pleas. "I need to get going now, but I expect you to keep me updated with your progress."

Conrad's instructions consumed me for every second at school. The sane part of my brain kept telling me that it was impossible; There was no way I could get away with it. However, as much as it annoyed me to admit it, he'd been right earlier. I couldn't bear the thought of not pleasing him, and the ever growing deviant, perverted corner of my mind quickly took over. It kept formulating plans, each darker and more decrepit than the last, and the worst thing was that the more I thought about them, the wetter I became.

Carefully, I devised a plan. Location would of course be crucial. I needed somewhere I wouldn't be disturbed. Timing would be key too. The less people around, the better. Eventually, I settled on what I deemed to be a sensible course of action. Butterflies fluttered away in my stomach as I waited, but when the bell signalling the end of the school day sounded, I decided to make my move.

I'd decided that the English department's stationery cupboard was exactly the place where I wouldn't be disturbed. Even though it was situated at the back of my own classroom, I still crept in like a child playing a game of hide and seek, checking over my shoulder that I wasn't being watched, before shutting the door with the softest of thuds.

I flicked the light on, and the sight of every classroom supply imaginable greeted me. Reams of paper and exercise books stacked like modern age statues surrounded the walls, along with what must have been literally thousands of pens, rulers, staplers and glue sticks.

A surge of adrenaline raced through me now. I swear I'd never felt my heart thump against my chest like this before. The cupboard could just about accommodate two people, so didn't feel particularly cramped, but cobwebs dotted around the ceiling, as well as a dingy, musky smell that could only be explained by years of neglect, gave the space a foreboding feeling.

Putting aside any nerves, I hiked up my dress. It was now or never. I pushed my hand inside my underwear. I was soaked, an all too familiar feeling these days. I smiled, finally revelling in the arousal I'd suppressed all day, and decided this was the perfect time to update Conrad.

I pulled my knickers down to my knees, and easily slipped a finger past my folds, before taking a selfie of my bottom half.

Wish you were here with me now, Sir.

Immediately, my phone rang.

"I'm very impressed, Miss James."

"Thank you, Sir," I groaned a little, trying to tease him.

"I must say that I didn't think you had it in you," he went on. "I thought this would be too much after the way you protested this morning."

I gasped as I pressed my fore finger down on my clit. "You were right, Sir. I do it because I want to please you, and you know how much that turns me on."

Conrad chuckled. "You're a very good girl for messaging me too. Now I get the pleasure of listening to you come again."

"I've been wet all day thinking about this, Sir," I moaned as I ran my whole hand over my mound. "Please don't edge me like you did last time."

"You know how this works, Miss James," Conrad replied curtly. "You'll do exactly as I say, and I won't remind you again."

"Yes, Sir."

"A finger in your pussy now," he commanded. "Feel how wet you are."

I moaned loudly as I pushed past my folds again.

"I'm soaked, Sir," I groaned, "soaked for you."

"I love how needy you've become, Miss James; always so wet and eager to please me. Taste yourself for me now. Suck on those drenched fingers and tell me how you feel."

I didn't dare hesitate. I pulled my finger from my pussy and pushed it past my lips, sucking hard and devouring my juices.

"Please, Sir," my voice stuttered as I begged. "I need to come so badly."

"No," he shot back. "You'll come when I say. Put two fingers in your pussy now."

Of course, I complied. Like the obedient little lamb I was, I allowed myself to be led down the garden path to total depravity without any thought as to the consequences.

Hidden in a stationary cupboard, dress hiked up and two fingers thrusting back and forth from my drenched folds, I'd lost all sense of reality. My dark, musky surroundings became a blur as I lost myself in my own pleasure; my moans only interrupted by encouragement from Conrad.

"You sound so fucking sexy, Miss James," he growled. "I wish you could see how hard you've made me."

"I need your cock so badly right now, Sir," I cried. "I wish I could stroke it, kiss it, then suck it hard. Good, I'd love to have it inside me right..."

The familiar creaking of my classroom door opening forced me from my trance. Why the hell hadn't I locked it? For a few seconds I froze, listening to the unmistakable thud of shoes clicking across the carpeted floor, getting louder and louder until they stopped just outside my hiding place.

"Miss James, are you okay?" Conrad asked.

My breathing stopped as I tried not to utter a sound. I hadn't heard any more footsteps, which could mean only one thing. Whoever had come into my classroom, stood directly outside the stationary cupboard door. After what felt like an eternity, I knew I had no choice. I had to communicate with Conrad somehow.

"There's someone outside, Sir," I whispered as quietly as I physically could.

Conrad paused.

"And what do you want me to do about that exactly, Miss James?"

"I need to stop, Sir. I can do this another time."

Conrad paused again. All I could hear was my heart pounding against my chest.

"What I said this morning hasn't changed. No orgasm today, and you won't be coming for two weeks."

"Please, Sir..."

"Enough, Miss James," Conrad snapped back. "Remember who controls your pleasure."

He knew my insides burned to please him, and that's why he knew I wouldn't back down now. I traced my fingers over my smouldering labia, and just about managed to control myself from moaning out loud. Biting down on my bottom lip, I pushed two fingers inside me.

"That's my good girl," he said, hearing each of my heavy breaths. "Such an eager slut. So desperate to come that even the risk of being caught by a work colleague won't stop her."

His words did nothing to extinguish the furnace of arousal lit inside my mind. Still standing, I pushed my fingers back and forth, mustering all my willpower to stop myself screaming with sheer ecstasy. Outside, I heard footsteps move away from my cupboard, followed by my classroom door shutting, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"That's it, Miss James," Conrad hissed down the phone. "You're going to come for me, right now. My delicious gorgeous, obedient slut."

At that point, my will power completely gave way. I'd been struggling to stand for a while. One hand holding my phone to my ear, and the other occupied at my most sensitive area left me no means to support my trembling knees. Finally, the inevitable happened and they buckled. I fell forwards, bringing a tsunami of paper and exercise books with me as I reached out in a fruitless attempt to stop myself toppling over. The crashing sound would've been audible in the carpark, let alone to anyone in the corridor outside.

"Are you ok? It sounded like you fell over?" Conrad asked. Hunched over on all fours and exhaling like I'd just run a marathon, I didn't dare reply, instead listening with horror as footsteps sprinted towards my classroom, followed by the door squeaking open.

"Is anybody there?" A female voice called out, one I recognised immediately as my colleague Becky. Oh sweet, innocent Becky, what would you think when you discovered just how depraved the person teaching one door down from you was?

Every nerve ending in my body froze. What the fuck was I going to do? I didn't dare even move to adjust my dress to adjust my dress in case the sound confirmed my presence. Instead, I waited in silence, praying that my heavy breathing wouldn't give away my hiding place.

"Hello?" Becky called out again.

"You are starting to test my patience, Miss James" Conrad hissed down the phone. "I need to get going soon."

As quietly as I could, I moved my lips, breathing the words so they were only just audible.

"Please, Sir. I'm about to get caught."

"You have two minutes," he continued, ignoring my pleas. "Remember, if you don't come now, then you don't come for two weeks."

Not daring to move a muscle, I listened intently for any sign of Becky's movements. After what felt like an eternity of silence, I heard the now magical sound of her footsteps getting fainter, before finally the door thudded shut again. Still hunched on the floor, I breathed a huge sigh of relief. Oxygen engulfed my brain like a sweet nectar, and a broad grin swept across my face as I realised I was free.

"I'm still waiting, Miss James," Conrad said.

All of a sudden, I felt sexy again. I hadn't realised it until now, but the risk of being caught was fun. What was life without a little bit of danger thrown in? I ran my fingers over my mound again and growled with pleasure. Nothing turned me on as much as pleasing Conrad.

"Sorry, Sir," I groaned as I pushed my fingers past my folds again. "I want to come for you so badly."

"That's my good girl," he hissed down the phone. "Such a dirty girl. So eager to please me that she'll come on my command."

His words drove me insane. The whole world saw me as sweet and innocent as a choir girl. Being described in such crass terms made me wild with lust.

"Fucking hell, Sir," I screamed, losing control of the inhibitions I'd fought so hard to button up. "I'm going to come!"

"Come for me now, my gorgeous slut," Conrad commanded. "Come for me now!"

Sprawled in a heap on the floor of my stationary cupboard, surrounded by a mess completely of my own making, I lost control of my senses. I came with a ferocity that I'd never dreamed possible given my surroundings, and screamed so loudly that it was a miracle Becky didn't come sprinting back. Finally, as my orgasm subsided, I smiled, resting my head on the floor as I recovered.

"That felt amazing, Sir. Thank you," I panted.

"You are very welcome, Miss James," Conrad replied, and I pictured him smiling too at the other end of the phone. "Do you know what completing your little challenge today means?"

"I don't have to wait two weeks for my next one, Sir." I grinned.

"Correct, it means there will be more orgasms to be had before we meet in person again." I sensed some humour in Conrad's voice. "That's if you're up for the challenge of course, Miss James."

"I've learned never to expect things to be easy with you now, Sir," I laughed.

Conrad chuckled. "They may not be easy for you, but I hope you can agree with me, that they are certainly a lot more fun that way."

I giggled again. "I can definitely agree with that, Sir."

"Good girl," Conrad said. "Now, I think it's about time you got yourself tidied up, before someone else comes calling."

I couldn't believe the hold Conrad had over me now. My heart fluttered every time my phone went off, just in case it was a message from him, and I constantly ached for his touch. The next morning, I sent him a photo of my outfit again; a sleeveless black dress, and brown sandals. Like clockwork, my phone rang.

"You are such an obedient girl, Miss James," Conrad said. "I'm very pleased with you."

My insides melted at his words. Nothing meant more to me than hearing his praise.

"Thank you, Sir," I replied. "I just wish you were here with me now."

"I have good news on that front too," Conrad said. "Meetings have gone better than expected, and I'm going to be back in London today. I'd love to see you this weekend if you're free?"

I nearly shrieked with excitement. If he wanted to spend time with me, it wasn't physically possible for him to be with Erin this weekend.

"I'd love that, Sir," I replied. "I can't believe how much I've missed you this week."

"I've missed you a lot too, Miss James. Would you be surprised to hear I haven't climaxed at all this week?"

"Very, Sir," I giggled.

"I've saved myself for you," he went on, "and let's just say I cannot wait to use you for my relief."

I continued to laugh out loud. "You know how much I crave your cock, Sir."

"That's my good girl," Conrad sniggered. "How about I pick you up after work on Friday?"

"That sounds perfect, Sir."

"Good," Conrad replied. "You better get going now. Oh, I forgot to mention, there'll be a surprise waiting for you when you get home tonight."

At work, I felt so much more at ease. Conrad wanted me. Not anyone else. Me. Why did I ever let myself get so carried away?

None of the red flags Suzanne put in my head ever appeared when I spoke to him. I decided not to let my best friend's jealousy get to me any longer, and I strutted around school with a new found confidence.

I found it impossible not to become distracted at school either. In the moments I had on my own, I couldn't help but let my mind drift away to thoughts of the weekend. He was saving his pleasure for me, and soon his cock would be all mine to devour. I pictured it in front of me, thick and throbbing, soft velvety skin that I couldn't wait to lick and suck. I grinned, wondering what my colleagues would think if they had any of the thoughts emblazoned in my mind.

When I returned home that evening, I found another package waiting for me. A hand written card accompanied it.

I recommend you don't open this before you're alone in your room. Call me when you're ready.

Smirking at the thought of what might lie in store, I headed upstairs. With my bedroom door firmly shut, I opened the package and laughed out loud when I saw the contents.

"You really didn't need to get this for me, Sir," I giggled down the phone. "I could have waited until seeing you tomorrow!"

"That is true, Miss James," Conrad replied. "However, I like the idea of having some fun with you, teasing your mind and making you really crave my cock before we see each other. Have you ever used one of these before?"

"Trust me, Sir," I said playfully. "You have no idea how much I crave your cock already. And of course I've never used one of these before. What sort of slut do you think I am?"

"I have no doubt you crave it," Conrad said. "But we both know who controls your arousal, don't we, Miss James?"

I felt a knot tighten in the pit of my stomach.

"You do, Sir."

"Good girl," Conrad said, "and it would please me to listen to you pleasure yourself tonight. Tell me, what are your first thoughts about what you see in the box?"

I looked down. Inside the box, a dildo sat on a bed of tissue paper. Long, thick and flesh coloured, I'd never seen an object like it up close. It felt alien in many ways, like an ornament from an ancient civilisation.

"I don't know what to say, Sir. I mean it's just so... massive."

Conrad chuckled down the phone. "Well, Miss James, you will be very acquainted with it before the evening is out."

I picked it up. It felt much softer than I expected. The silicone shaft flexed in the palm of my hand.

"How does it make you feel," Conrad continued, "knowing you're going to be fucking yourself tonight, all for my pleasure?"

My bottom lip quivered. The dildo shook a little as my hand trembled.

"I just want to please you, Sir."

There was a long pause.

"Undress for me. Now."

I didn't hang about, throwing my phone on the bed and ripping my clothes off like a child unwrapping a birthday present. When I got down to my underwear, a now familiar wet patch protruded my knickers.

12