Asymmetry Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready, Sir," I said, picking up my phone again, now fully undressed.

"Such an obedient girl for me," Conrad said, the praise making my insides tingle with excitement. "Get up on the bed now and make yourself comfortable. Do not forget your new toy."

I climbed up onto the bed, placing an extra pillow behind my head as I lay down, switching on my phone's speaker.

"I'm on the bed, Sir."

"Good girl," Conrad said. "Feel your pussy for me. Tell me how wet you are."

I reached down and my fingers slipped between my folds with ease. I pressed a digit down on my clit, and found it impossible not to hum with pleasure.

"I'm so wet for you already, Sir," I croaked. "I wish you were here with me now, so I could feel you deep inside me."

"Trust me, it won't be long, Miss James," Conrad muttered. "You've been on my mind an awful lot this week. I've no idea how I've managed to get anything done."

"That makes two of us, Sir," I moaned, pushing a finger a little deeper inside me. "You've driven me completely insane. I just want to please you so much."

"Well, you're going to please me right now by fucking yourself with that dildo. That's what you want, isn't it, Miss James?"

"That's all I want right now, Sir," I panted.

"Good girl. Make that dildo nice and wet for me now. Get it covered in your juices."

Fingers shaking, I picked up the toy again. It felt so cold and impersonal in comparison to Conrad's member, which always felt wild, ferocious and untamed between my fingers.

"You make me so fucking horny, Sir," I moaned as I rolled the head of the toy across my labia. "I wish you could see how wet I am."

"It won't be long now, Miss James," Conrad hissed. "This time tomorrow, I'll have you bent over on all fours while I take all of you for my pleasure."

"I need that so fucking badly, Sir."

"Fuck yourself for me now then. Let me hear how badly you need it."

I erupted with pleasure as I pushed the dildo past my folds. The toy seemed to stretch me even further than Conrad did.

"It feels so big inside me, Sir!" I shrieked, forgetting where I was as I pushed the dildo back and forth. "It feels so good."

"That's my good girl," Conrad said. "You have no idea how badly I wish I could see you now."

"I wish you were here too, Sir," I groaned, biting down on my bottom lip as I enjoyed the incredible sensation. "I don't ever want to go this long without your cock inside me again."

"It won't be long now, Miss James. Tell me, what you'd want to happen if I was here with you now?"

"I'd want you on top of me, Sir," I grunted as I thrust harder with the dildo. "I'd want to feel the heat of your body on top of mine, to feel your excitement as you fuck me."

"I love the way your mind works, Miss James," I sensed a slight loss of control in Conrad's voice. "I've got my cock out of my trousers now. You'd love love to see how hard I am, wouldn't you?"

I scrunched my eyes shut as my mind soaked up the incredible sensation. "I need your cock so badly, Sir."

"If I was there with you right now, Miss James," Conrad continued in a darker tone, "I'd be crouched over you, feeding my cock into your mouth."

"I'd love that, Sir." Every word shook as it left my mouth now. "I want to be able to make you feel good."

"Such a good slut for me," Conrad replied. "Always so eager to suck my cock. I'm stroking myself now and I'm so close to coming."

"I'm so close too, Sir," I gasped. "Let's come together."

"No," Conrad said sharply. "Like, I said, I'm saving myself for you tomorrow, you're going to swallow every drop of me."

"I can't wait to taste you again, Sir."

"Good girl. You're going to come for me now, and I'm going to enjoy hearing every last one of your moans."

I nestled my head back further into the pillow as I fucked myself harder with the dildo. Words couldn't describe how badly I wanted Conrad right now. I'd do anything to feel his inside me.

"Fucking hell, Sir," I groaned. "I'm so close."

"That's it, my gorgeous slut," Conrad said sternly. "Come for me now."

I didn't hold back, gripping the bedsheet with my free hand as I arched my back. Fucking myself as hard as I could, I turned red hot and screeched like a seagull as I climaxed. For what felt like an eternity, I panted heavily as I recovered. Then, without any prompting whatsoever, I burst out in a fit of laughter.

"Enjoyed that did we, Miss James?"

"So much, Sir," I grinned, gently stroking my swollen pussy lips.

"Well, I just hope you've still got enough energy for tomorrow."

I looked down at the dildo, now sat between my legs, coated in the thick sheen of my juices. "Don't worry, Sir. I'll definitely be ready for more tomorrow."

All of a sudden, I heard the clink of a key going into the front door downstairs. Suzanne was home.

"I'm very glad to hear that, Miss James. I certainly plan to make good use of you."

The front door thudded open and shut, then I heard Suzanne bounding up the stairs.

"Shit. I need to sort myself out, Sir. My housemate just got home."

"Okay, Miss James. I cannot wait to see you tomorrow. I'll pick you up after work tomorrow."

I heard Suzanne reach the top of the stairs. Surely she wasn't coming straight to my room? I had to act fast, and grabbed my dressing gown from the floor and covered myself just before my housemate burst through the door.

"You could at least knock before bursting in!" I yelled as Suzanne entered. She looked rushed, not her usual self. Her hair was dishevelled and face strained with fatigue.

She stood in silence for a moment, and my eyes followed hers to the foot of the bed where the dildo now lay.

"Looks like you've finally given up on that sugar daddy then," she scoffed.

"It's not what it looks like, Suze," I replied defensively, "and I haven't given up on him at all."

"It's nothing to be ashamed about," my best friend grinned. "We've all got something similar hidden at the back of our wardrobe. I just hoped you might have finally seen sense."

I gritted my teeth and fought the inclination to throttle Suzanne. "I think you're the one who needs to see sense," I replied. "I never try to interfere with your relationships, so I'd prefer it if you did the same for me."

"Don't you realise you're the only person not seeing straight, Carls?" she fired back. "You're being used. Think about it for a second. He could have any woman in the world. We both know that. So, why the hell would he want anything to do with you?"

I stood up from the bed, nostrils flaring.

"Get out of my room," I snapped.

Suzanne didn't budge an inch. "You're a millionaire's fuck toy, Carla!" she yelled. "I think you're better than that, but you need to get real. You're being used, and you need to realise that before you get hurt."

I didn't have to take this, not from anyone. Why did she always have to be so manipulative? Why couldn't she just be happy for me for once in her life?

"I said get out of my room, Suze." I refrained from shouting, but felt like a volcano ready to erupt.

"Fine!" Suzanne spat back. "Just remember who warned you when you need to come crawling back!" She spun on heels and left, slamming the door behind her.

I'd had enough. I couldn't live with someone so obsessed with making me second guess my relationship. My mind rocked from side to side, like a telegraph pole in a hurricane, as I got dressed, grabbing the first pair of jeans and a t-shirt I could find, before sprinting down the stairs. I found Suzanne sitting in the living room.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Away from here and away from you," I spat. "Feel free to get in touch when you want to show me some support for a change!"

Without waiting for a response, I lurched the front door open, making sure to slam it behind me for dramatic effect. Stood outside on the pavement, the cool night air brought me back to my senses. What the hell was I going to do now?

I paused for a moment, and realised that my initial plan was the only one I could possibly follow through without returning to Suzanne with egg on my face. Heart pounding, I began to march towards the tube station. Reaching my final destination would work two ways. Firstly, it would dispel any doubts I had about Conrad. Secondly, it would show up Suzanne for the jealous, arrogant bitch she'd become. How I'd be greeted after arriving so abruptly, I had no idea, but I knew there was only one place that could feel like home to me now.

The Pan Peninsula Tower.

12