Asymmetry Ch. 13

Story Info
Carla gets another.
6.7k words
4.82
3.5k
5

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: A huge thank you to everyone who has read and commented on the series so far. For new readers, this is part of a longer series, and it's recommended you start from the beginning for full context. All feedback is gratefully received. Thank you!

My mind went into auto pilot as I paced through the London night. I didn't realise I'd actually broken into a run until I arrived at the tube station, dripping with sweat and hair completely dishevelled. When the train arrived, I sat down, and tried to take stock of all the information spinning through my head.

All the pictures Suzanne had shown me; Ruth's comments in the gym; it all painted a completely different picture of Conrad to the one I'd experienced. We'd had our moments for sure, but didn't any couple?

What if Suzanne had been right all along though? How would I ever live that down? She'd only shown me pictures and articles that were freely available. She hadn't manipulated anything. Perhaps I had been blinded by Conrad's wealth and glamour. The only thing I knew for certain was that, to preserve the remaining parts of my sanity, I had to find out once and for all.

I got off the tube at Canary Wharf, and headed straight for the Pan Peninsula Tower. All the way, a fear of the unknown clung to me like it must do to the condemned man awaiting his sentence. At least I'd know by the end of the night whether my stay of execution had been extended or not. I entered the building through a huge glass revolving door and headed straight for the intercom. I pushed the button for his apartment, with no idea what I'd actually say when he answered.

No response.

I pushed it again.

Nothing.

Starting to panic, I jammed my finger down on the button again, this time holding it down for a good five seconds.

Still nothing.

He said he'd be home tonight. Where the hell was he? I thought of what he might be doing. I pictured him with Erin. Out for dinner, drinks, then god knows what. Before I vomited, I reassured myself that my nightmare scenario was impossible. I'd been speaking to him a little more than an hour ago afterall. Then, the master stroke hit me. If I needed to speak to him, I should just phone him.

Feeling a little more reassured, I reached into my bag for my phone.

Oh for fucks sake.

I rifled through my bag, paused, then rifled through it again. My keys, purse and makeup were all accounted for, but my phone had performed a Houdini act. I'd obviously left the house so quickly that I'd forgotten to pick it up.

My mood swung back to one of desperation. I scanned the foyer, praying Conrad would enter and rescue me. My hopes fell to the security guard, sat behind a desk in a smart navy suit.

"Excuse me," I said. "I don't suppose you've seen the owner of apartment 446 have you?"

He looked up from his computer screen with a glazed expression. I must have been the first person to have spoken to him all evening.

"I can't say I have," he replied. "In fact, I don't think I've seen him since Monday."

So he hadn't been home aftetall. Knowing I'd been lied to felt unbearable, and I stormed out of the foyer. My eyes welled up as I paced around the enormous tower block, cursing under my breath. He had to be with Erin, and the thought of that made me feel like I'd been stabbed in the stomach.

Eventually, the hopelessness of my situation hit me, and I slumped down on the pavement. At that very moment, the heavens opened, epitomising my current mood. Even with the rain drenching me from head to toe, I couldn't muster the strength to get up. Instead, I just sat there and sobbed, no idea what my future held.

I knew I had no choice but to go home and reconcile with Suzanne. While the idea felt as appetising as cleaning our oven with a toothbrush, I knew I had to get out of the pouring rain too. With that in mind, I hauled myself from the roadside and made my way back to the tube station.

With the rain unrelenting, I moved quickly, avoiding the puddles that had quickly formed. The streets were largely deserted, but as I hurried between bus shelters and shop fronts in an attempt to dodge the downpour, I couldn't help but notice a shadowy figure about fifty metres behind me.

Shit, was I being followed?

It had to be my mind playing tricks on me again, but I'd second guessed myself so many times this week that I decided to make sure. Very deliberately, I turned down a side road. I knew it didn't lead anywhere, and after walking for another thirty seconds or so, I turned around, hoping to dispel any fears.

My heart sank. Not only had he followed me, but the shadowy figure had actually gotten closer. A long, dark coat covered him from head to toe, sensible attire in this weather, but did nothing to reduce the adrenaline flooding my veins.

I had to shake him off somehow. I walked as fast as I could without breaking into a run, intermittently looking back to check the progress of my pursuer. Seeing him draw closer, I panicked, and peeled off down an even smaller side road.

This would ultimately prove to be my undoing. I didn't know the roads well around here, and to my horror, my new route turned out to be a short cul de sac.

I looked back. My stalker followed just ten metres behind me now, close enough for him to see the terror in my eyes. I tried to run, but it was pointless. He grabbed me like a lion pouncing on an antelope, pinning me against a wall. I tried to cry out, but he forced a hand over my mouth before I could utter a syllable.

Looking into my attacker's eyes for the first time, I shook uncontrollably. His expression was cold and calculated. Cleary, I wasn't his first victim. Tears streamed down my face again, smearing my mascara.

Calmly, he reached inside his coat, and I tried to scream as he withdrew a knife.

"Don't you dare make a fucking sound," he hissed, pressing the long, silver blade to my throat, removing the hand from my mouth.

"Please... Please," I begged.

He grabbed my hand bag, and rummaged for a few seconds before withdrawing my purse. He opened it up, only to look disappointed at its meagre contents. After pausing for a second, he took my credit card, tossing the remains on the pavement beside us.

Still holding the knife to my throat, he moved his head close enough for me to smell his vulgar breath. "I'm not done with you, stay still," he said coldly, droplets of his saliva landing on my face.

I'd prayed my ordeal was almost over, but feared it may only just be beginning as he pulled at my coat. His free hand struggled with the zip at first, before eventually forcing it open.

"No... No..." I pleaded, my body still shaking from head to toe, but it was useless. He grabbed at my waist, and I howled with dismay as he worked his way up my side.

I knew where his hand was going, and with nothing I could do to prevent it, prepared myself for how it would feel. His fingers felt harsh and intrusive; ready to take what they wanted. However, with his hand just millimetres from my breast, a pair of headlights came flying round the corner.

They belonged to a large 4x4, which screeched to a halt just feet from us. The driver piled out, and sprinted towards my attacker. He dived at him head first and rugby tackled him to the ground, sending the knife flying in the process.

With my adrenaline reserves long since used up, I collapsed to the floor again, watching on as my saviour repeatedly pummelled my attacker. Finally satisfied that he'd been subdued, he stood up and walked towards me, giving me a clear view of his face as he moved into the light.

"Sir?"

Conrad looked down at me, wide eyed and open mouthed. He removed his coat, and crouched down, wrapping it around me like a giant blanket.

"I was so worried when I saw you'd come here," he said, holding me in a tight embrace.

I didn't know what to do with so many emotions running through my head. I nestled my head into his shoulder and began to cry uncontrollably again. Conrad continued to cradle me, stroking my arm.

"It's ok, you're safe now."

His embrace was the safe space I needed. I just wanted him to hold me forever. Eventually, my breathing softened, and I looked up at him through teary eyes.

"How did you know where I was, Sir?"

He pulled his phone from his pocket.

"I get a notification on this whenever someone buzzes my intercom. I wasn't expecting anyone tonight, so I called security immediately to find out what was going on. I set off as soon as I realised you were there."

"But how did you find me here, Sir?"

He leaned in and kissed me on the forehead. "That required a lot of luck. Security were able to tell me the direction you'd set off in by looking at CCTV, but after that it was simply guesswork."

He stood up, and held out a hand which I gratefully took. Once I was on my feet, he wrapped his arms around me again, holding me tight like a mother bear protecting its cub.

"I don't know what to say, Sir," I said. "I have no idea what would've happened without you."

"You don't have to say anything," he replied. "The choker round your neck symbolises more than just your submission. It means you're mine to cherish and keep safe too."

"Thank you, Sir, but where were you if you weren't here at home?"

"I have some explaining to do I think, Miss James, but that can wait for now," he released me from his arms. "Let's get you back into the warm and into some dry clothes."

I followed him back to the car, which I identified as a hulking black Range Rover, and he opened the passenger door for me. As I got in, I looked over my shoulder to where my attacker still lay motionless.

"Is he going to be okay?"

"I couldn't care less to be perfectly honest. Someone will find him" Conrad replied. "The person I'm worried about is you. Come on. Let's go."

It didn't take long for me to realise how Conrad had reached me so quickly. Even at night, the London streets were packed, but Conrad drove fast and methodically, weaving between cars and utilising every horsepower the Range Rover had to offer.

"You were asking where I was this evening, Miss James," he said, pulling around the outside of a bus. "I take the blame for not telling you, but I actually have another residence."

"What do you mean, Sir?"

"I have a place outside the city. I'm staying there at the moment."

So he had the apartment in London, the villa in Portugal, and now another presumably massive house out in the country. How many more places did he have?

"It sounds like you've got more places than the Queen, Sir," I joked. "I just wish they'd lowered the flag on top of your apartment block so I knew you weren't in."

We both laughed out loud.

"Seriously though, Sir, I'll never be able to thank you for tonight. You must've lost count of the number of times you've had to rescue me by now."

"You're very special to me, Miss James," Conrad said, "and I hope you never forget that. I have to ask though; why did you come to my apartment tonight? You knew I wasn't expecting you."

I thought about everything I'd heard and seen, and realised how stupid I'd been. I needed to trust my own instincts, and not worry about what other people thought. How could I ever doubt Conrad's commitment after what he'd done tonight?

"I had an argument, Sir, with Suzanne, and I wanted to see you. I'm sorry I dragged you all this way."

"It's okay, Miss James," Conrad replied, "but you should have called me first. Then, all of this could've been avoided."

"I know, Sir. I was stressed and wasn't thinking straight. I really appreciate you dropping me home too."

Conrad chuckled to himself. "You think I'm going to drop you home after what you've been through tonight, Miss James? Of course not. You're coming back with me."

"I appreciate that, Sir," I replied. "I can't though. I've got school tomorrow and all my stuff is at home."

He laughed again. "You seriously think you're going to school tomorrow after what happened tonight? I won't allow it, Miss James. What you need is rest and relaxation, even if I have to tie you to the bed myself."

"Well, you don't normally need any invitation to do that, Sir," I grinned.

Soon, we'd driven out of the city and were cruising down the motorway. Conrad's driving style softened to the point that I actually drifted off to sleep. Only a sudden change of road surface jolted me awake. My surroundings were completely unfamiliar, but we were now on a long gravel drive.

"We're here," Conrad said.

We continued down the driveway for a little while, before a sensor triggered a series of floodlights, bringing an enormous house into view. It looked like the sort of place you'd see on a period drama. A lawn the size of a football pitch sat in front of the mansion, which appeared to have mediaeval turrets erected at either end. I couldn't comprehend just how many rooms there must be inside.

"Welcome to my home, Miss James," he said as we pulled up in front of the house. We got out of the car, and I followed him to a huge oak front door. He spent a few moments disabling the security system, before heaving the doors open.

I followed him inside, half expecting the spacious hallway to be filled with suits of armour and hunting trophies. Instead, it contained nothing of the sort, with just a few modern portraits adorning the walls.

"I'd love to show you around," Conrad said, "but right now, you need rest."

He took my hand, and led me up the stairs. I felt so tired by now that I could've passed out there and then, and I slumped into his arms when we made it to the top.

"A shower will do you the world of good before bed, Miss James," he said as he held me. "I'll show you to the bathroom."

By this point, Conrad practically had to carry me, and I found it nearly impossible to take in our surroundings as we entered the bathroom. Struggling to keep my eyes open, Conrad slowly undressed me. His normally firm hands felt gentle, like a nurse tending to their patient. Once he'd undressed me, he began to remove his own clothes. After nearly a week of not seeing it in the flesh, I felt gutted that I didn't have the energy to fully appreciate the view.

"It's a double shower," he said once he'd disrobed, "so there's easily enough room for both of us."

We stepped inside, and he turned the shower on. Instantly, two shower heads pelted us with piping hot water, and as steam rose from my body, I felt the stresses of the evening evaporate too. I closed my eyes luxuriating in the water, and let out a soft moan as Conrad wrapped his arms around me once more.

"I'm so happy that you're safe and here with me now, Miss James."

His lips met mine in a soft, sensual kiss, and as the water cascaded down both our bodies, I don't think I'd ever felt more in love. Suzanne could go to hell with all her conspiracy theories. As our tongues entwined and our hands explored each other, I knew I never wanted to leave his side.

Breaking the kiss, he picked up a large, orange sponge, and squirted a dollop of shower gel onto it, before rinsing it out in the hot water. What happened next surprised me, as he bent down in front of me and began to wash my ankles.

"I never thought I'd see the day when you were the one kneeling, Sir," I giggled, enjoying the sensation as he caked me in a thick layer of bubbles. He worked methodically, exploring every inch as he worked his way up my body. As he got higher, he explored with his tongue too. I moaned loudly as he sucked on my nipples, before his lips made their way up my neck, finishing with another delicate kiss on the lips.

"For as long as you wear my collar, Miss James," he said, flicking a finger against my choker. "You can be assured that you'll always be safe. Never, ever forget that."

I had no recollection of how I got there, but I woke the next morning in the biggest, comfiest bed I'd ever experienced. The white duvet felt so thick and fluffy that a child could've built a fort out of it.

I rolled over and saw Conrad sat up in bed next to me. He had his laptop open, casually typing away.

Did this guy ever stop?

A gap in the curtains allowed a beam of light to slant across the room, and when I checked the time, saw that it was already past 10AM. Shit. How long had I been out for? I needed to tell someone at school that I wasn't coming in, or at the very least was running very late. However, sensing movement, Conrad reached out to stop me getting out of bed.

"It's okay, Miss James. I've already told school that you won't be coming in today." He shut his laptop and placed it on the bedside table. "Breakfast is available too whenever you're ready."

He motioned across to my bedside table. A tray containing a variety of pastries, fresh fruit, and a jug of orange juice sat on top of it.

"You're never going to let the breakfast thing go, are you, Sir?" I grinned.

"I certainly won't, Miss James," he replied, snuggling under the duvet again and wrapping his arm around me. "You must have felt better for having it this week?"

I giggled as I enjoyed his body pressing against mine. "I have to be honest, Sir. I still haven't been eating breakfast this week."

"Is that so, Miss James? In that case, I might have to add it to your list of rules. It seems you do like to follow them after all."

I purred as he traced his lips along my neck, finishing by sucking my earlobe. "You know how much I want to please you, Sir," I groaned. "I still have no idea what I'd have done without you last night."

"That's in the past, Miss James," Conrad replied. "I'm actually sorry that I added to the confusion a bit. As you can imagine, this house is far too big for one person, so it's very unusual for me to stay here. I'm only here because I'm making preparations for a party I'm holding next week."

"What's the occasion, Sir?"

"Do you remember when we first met?"

How could I ever forget my first Velvet Thorn party? On so many levels, it had changed my life forever. Sometimes, I wondered how different the last two months would've been if I hadn't tripped over that evening.

"Of course, Sir."

"Well, as you might be aware, the hosting duties rotate on a monthly basis. Next week, it will be my turn."

The two previous parties I'd attended had both been different, but there'd always been some sort of entertainment. The image of Suzanne strung up from the ceiling would never leave me, tied and tormented for the room to enjoy. Would Conrad require similar services from me?

"As you can probably tell," he went on, "There is an awful lot of planning that goes into it. You'll see a lot of comings and goings over the course of next week."

"What do you mean, next week, Sir?"

"You didn't think I was just going to drop you home today, did you?" he said. "You had quite the ordeal last night. You need looking after."

I giggled as he patted gentle kisses across my collar bone. "That's all well and good, Sir, but I don't have any stuff here. How will I even get to work next week?"

"Those sorts of things can easily be sorted," Conrad said, fondling my waist.

"How, Sir? I don't even have any clothes here."

Suddenly, he repositioned himself so that the full weight of his torso fell on top of me. I had no way to wiggle out, but still he grabbed my arms, pinning me to the bed.

"You may have noticed by now, Miss James, but material possessions are something that are very easy for me to fix," he growled. "However, there are some things that are not so easy for me to find."

"What are those things, Sir?"

"A girl like you for instance."

He plunged his tongue into my mouth, his nails grinding into my skin as he grabbed at my body.

"When I get you in my bed, Miss James, I never want to let you out," he muttered, and I moaned loudly as his hand found my most sensitive area.

"Wet for me, just like you always are," he said, pushing two fingers past my folds.

12