Asymmetry Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell, Sir!" I screamed as he sank his lips into my neck. He thrust his fingers harder, and I arched my back, desperate to feel him as deep as possible.

"That's it, my delicious little slut. Come for me. Come like the obedient girl you are," he said before driving his tongue into my mouth again.

It didn't take long. He thrust harder with his fingers, and I felt him deeper each time, wriggling on the bed as my face flushed bright red. Soon, my grunts of pleasure evolved into screams of elation as I climaxed hard.

"Such a good girl," Conrad said, holding up his fingers for me to lick clean. "Do you remember that I said I was saving myself for you?"

His fingers still in my mouth, I nodded.

"Well, I think it's time for you to scratch my itch, as they say, Miss James."

I had no idea how we made it out of bed that day. Conrad's stamina mesmerised me and I savoured every morsel of his beautiful, thick shaft. He used me from every angle and position conceivable, and I took great pride in swallowing every last drop of his delicious seed.

Like Lazarus though, eventually we did rise. To my surprise, Conrad was surprisingly well prepared for my arrival.

I found the bedroom's walk-in wardrobe fully stocked with clothes that matched my sizes. While this would've shocked most people, I'd seen Conrad's lust for fashion before. Unsurprisingly, dozens of designer brands littered my wardrobe that I knew cost a fortune.

Once I'd changed, we set off into town. I protested, but Conrad wouldn't service the thought of me collecting my phone from my house. Instead, he bought me a brand new iPhone, adding me straight onto his own data plan.

His spending didn't stop over the weekend either. On Saturday, a knock on the door interrupted one of our regular bouts of love making. Conrad quickly answered it, and by the time I'd found a dressing gown and followed him downstairs, a delivery truck was already pulling away.

"Here," he said, tossing me a bundle of keys. "These are for you."

I walked out the front door to see a brand new Mini Cooper sat on the driveway.

"This should help you get to school on Monday," he continued. "I've sorted all the paperwork so you don't need to worry about that."

I had no way of ever repaying him, but he didn't seem to care. I felt incredibly grateful of course, but I also worried about becoming totally dependent on him. What would I do if he decided he didn't want me?

On Monday morning, I woke up to find myself alone in bed. No surprises there; I already knew Conrad liked to seize the day. I walked through to my wardrobe, and found my outfit already hung out for me. The knee length, black dress he'd picked out had nothing untoward about it. However, the decadent black lingerie, coupled with matching stockings and suspender belt were far racier than anything I'd dream of wearing to work.

After struggling with the clips for the suspender belt, I hobbled down the stairs in heels slightly taller than appropriate for school. Conrad sat in the living room, still wearing his workout gear and a towel draped around his neck.

"Well, isn't this a nice surprise, Miss James," he said, standing up to greet me.

"You're going to get me into trouble, Sir," I giggled. "I'm going to have to be careful that my dress doesn't rise up."

He wrapped his arms around me and lifted the hem of my dress. "I'm sure you'll be fine," he said. "I'm not complaining about the level of access I've got anyway."

The lace g-string he'd selected gave him ample access to my buttocks, and he quickly took advantage, squeezing and grinding his nails into them as he planted a soft kiss on my lips.

"So long as you're happy, that's all that matters to me, Sir," I gasped.

"That's my good girl," Conrad replied, running a finger around my choker. "You belong to me, and it makes me very happy that you're dressed exactly to my specifications."

"Thank you, Sir."

Still holding me, he kissed me on the forehead. "I hope you have a good day, Miss James. I'm going to miss you after having you all to myself this weekend."

My day at school passed peacefully. I had to yank down the hem of my dress on a couple of occasions to prevent my stockings showing, and I managed to manoeuvre around school in my heels without any drama. If anything, my lingerie actually helped me get through the day. I felt sexy, and I loved that it was mine and Conrad's naughty secret.

When I returned home that evening, I found an all too familiar note left for me on the table in the hallway.

I'm upstairs waiting for you Miss James. Come and find me.

I knew he had something planned, and walked up the stairs with a mixture of excitement and trepidation. I entered the bedroom, and found Conrad sat on the corner of the bed, now dressed in a white shirt and trousers.

"Hello, Sir," I smiled as I strutted over to him. "How was your day?"

"Very good thank you, Miss James," Conrad replied. "How has yours been?"

He opened up his arms, allowing me to sit on his lap, and our lips met in a delicate kiss.

"It's been good too, thank you, Sir," I said. "I've been thinking about you an awful lot."

He wrapped his arm around me and held me. "Good thoughts I trust, Miss James?"

"Of course, Sir," I giggled. "I loved thinking about the gorgeous, sexy man I get to come home to tonight."

"Very similar to me then," he replied. "I must say, I've spent a lot of the day thinking about all the things I want to do to you when you get home."

"And that's why you've summoned me up here then, Sir?"

"You are correct, Miss James," he paused. "Undress for me. Now."

I knew not to keep him waiting. Immediately, I stood up, and unzipped my dress. I pulled it over my head, and stood before him, wearing only the underwear he'd personally selected.

"Like what you see, Sir?" I teased, bending over in front of him to give him a perfect view of my behind.

"Very much so, Miss James," he replied. "I must've mentally undressed you a thousand times today."

Continuing to play with him, I slowly removed my underwear. I wanted to put on a show, to show him how much I wanted to please him. I carefully folded each item of clothing I removed, creating a neat pile in front of the bed.

"What a good girl you are," he finally said, standing up as I finished stripping.

"All I want is to please you, Sir," I replied. He wrapped one arm around me and squeezed my bottom, while the other moved to my front, and I gasped as his finger tips grazed my mound.

"I've been waiting for this all day. I'm going to have a lot of fun with you, Miss James."

He produced a black silk scarf from his pocket, and wrapped it around my eyes, knotting it tightly at the back of my head.

"Can you see anything?" he asked.

"Nothing, Sir," I grinned.

"Good. That's just how I want it." He helped me on to the bed, lying me down on my back.

"Lift up your hand for me please."

I complied, and he secured my wrist in a leather cuff. Lined in a furry material, it felt soft against my skin, unlike the rope he'd previously used. With one wrist secured, he quickly moved to my other arm, before fastening my ankles in similar restraints.

"How does that feel, Miss James?"

"Fine, thank you, Sir." Now lying spread eagled on the bed, I wriggled and found my restraints gave me very little room to fidget.

"Good," Conrad replied. "You're completely at my mercy now. Just how I want you."

I moaned as he traced his fingers down my stomach. When he reached my pussy, he stopped and lightly patted it, laughing as my hips flexed, pushing my mound towards his hand.

"Always eager for me, aren't you, Miss James?"

"So much, Sir," I groaned. "I swear you drive me insane."

"I love that I'm in your head," he said, "but I'll also respect your limits. Can you remember your safe word for if things ever become too much?"

"It's red, Sir," I replied.

"Very good, Miss James. Please make sure you never feel afraid to use it."

For a few seconds, I heard nothing but silence, and started to feel my heart thumping against my chest. How would I ever cope without this excitement in my life? Every day became an adventure, with Conrad testing me in different ways.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, something light and soft traced along my side. Involuntarily, I squirmed, and it was only my restraints that stopped me exploding from the mattress.

"I was not expecting that, Sir!" I cried, fidgeting hard as the sensation moved to my armpit.

"Ticklish are we, Miss James?" Conrad asked, and I sensed him holding back his own laughter.

"Very Sir!" I exclaimed, rocking hard on my wrist restraints as Conrad moved his item of torment to my other armpit.

"Can you tell what I'm using?"

"A feather, Sir" I shrieked as he flicked it around my belly button, then brushed it gently over my mound.

"Very good Miss James," Conrad said. "I can stop of course, but this might be preferable to what else I have planned."

He trailed the feather down my inner thighs, and would've sent my legs flying like a Catherine wheel had it not been for my ankle restraints. When he reached the soles of my feet, I screamed, my head rocking as the only part of my body that wasn't immobilised.

"Please! Please stop!"

With no warning whatsoever, the palm of Conrad's hand crashed down on my pussy.

"Don't you dare ever forget to call me Sir again," he snapped, before spanking my pussy several times.

"I'm sorry Sir," I whimpered between deep, hard breaths. Already, a thin sheen of sweat covered my body.

"Better," Conrad said.

Again, silence fell in the bedroom. I tried to relax myself, but found it impossible. Every nerve ending in my body felt alive, ready to receive whatever wild sensation Conrad next had in store. When it came, I let out a shrill moan as he ran an ice cube over each of my breasts, exhaling deeply as the freezing temperature bit into my skin.

"Ice will make your body so much more sensitive, Miss James," Conrad said he circled my areola, slowly edging closer to my nipples."

"I didn't think I could become any more sensitive, Sir," I squealed through gritted teeth, trying to control my breathing.

Eventually, the ice found my nipples. I screamed as he pushed the cubes down into them, transforming them into tiny dark bullets as blood flew into them. Trapped between my body and Conrad's hands, the ice quickly melted, and when it did, I howled with anguish as he pinched my nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

"That's my good girl," Conrad said, and I panted like I'd finished a marathon as he released my nipples. "How are you feeling?"

"Worn out, Sir," I gasped. "I've only been lying down, but I feel exhausted."

"That's because of how hard your brain is working, Miss James. "It's having to compute so many different sensations. It's like a workout for your mind."

He reached down, and I moaned loudly as he gently stroked my clit.

"Worn out, and very wet as well I see." He pushed a single finger inside me, and my hips involuntarily bucked forward, inviting him deeper.

"Such a slutty pussy," he withdrew his finger and slapped my mound hard. "No, Miss James, you will wait for your satisfaction until I say."

I waited in silence, no idea as to what lay in store for me next. With my vision obscured, I relied on my other senses to judge Conrad's movements around me, leaving my whole body on edge as I waited for his next move. After several minutes, the tension had built to the point that my limbs visibly shook against their bonds.

At that point, Conrad decided to strike. I yelped and writhed as he dropped hot candle wax on my stomach. He gave me a few seconds to calm down, then dropped more, but this time from a lower height, so the wax kissed my skin at a higher temperature.

"How does that feel, Miss James," he asked, dropping more, and I groaned as I felt it pool in my belly button.

"Good thank you, Sir," I replied. "You're just making me so wet."

"I like knowing I can turn you on this much without laying a finger on you," Conrad said. "Just think how it'll feel when I actually get my hands on you."

He began to pour the wax again. Each time the hot liquid hit my body, I moaned and twisted against my restraints. Slowly, he worked his way up my torso, until he reached my breasts. He used them as his own very special canvas, I could sense him manoeuvring the candle, but had no idea if he had a special design, or whether his movements were random.

"I can't wait until you get to see yourself, Miss James," he said. "You look so fucking sexy with your body all painted like this."

I sensed movement above me, and soon felt the heat of his breath coming closer, until I felt his lips practically touching mine.

"I want you so fucking bad right now," he whispered, before pressing his mouth to mine. Our tongues overlapped as he kissed me with a passion that suggested he'd reached the limit of his own self control.

"Fuck it, I can't wait any longer." he grunted as he broke the kiss, and the next thing I heard was the sound of his trousers unzipping. Seconds later, the mattress creaked as he climbed onto the bed.

"Here, feel how hard you've made me," he said, and I moaned as I felt the head of his cock pushed against my folds.

"Please, Sir," I begged. "I need to feel you inside me so badly."

As he entered me, I screeched so loudly that it might have damaged my vocal chords.

"I can't believe I waited all day to feel this," he said, as he forced his full length inside me. "Your so fucking wet, Miss James."

He fucked me with an agression I'd rarely seen before. As he thrust back and forth, we kissed again. This time though, it was wild and untamed, his mouth fast and uncontrolled.

"Fucking hell, Sir!" I screamed. "You're going to make me come!"

"Good girl," he replied huskily. "That's it. Come for me. Come on my cock like the slut you are."

His words were like rocket fuel to me. I yearned for his praise and loved his commands, and in seconds I felt myself tensing on his shaft. My body felt on the verge of exploding as I climaxed, to the point it felt like I was pushing his cock out of me.

"Oh, fuck yes," Conrad said as I felt him completely withdraw his shaft from me. I couldn't see him, but I sensed the heat from his body directly on top of me. His moaning quickly grew louder, until he grunted like a jet engine firing up. Next, I felt his hot seed land just below my clavicle, followed by the heat of his body collapsing on top of me. For a short while, he lay there, his weight crushing me, sucking in deep heavy breaths.

Once he'd recovered, Conrad adjusted himself above me. The next thing I knew, he'd peeled back my blindfold. Once I'd adjusted to the light, I saw Conrad's face just above mine, a huge grin spread across his face.

"That was amazing, Sir," I giggled, before his lips met mine again in a tender kiss.

"Here let me release you," he said.

He worked quickly to unfasten by wrists and ankles, before cuddling behind me on the bed.

"What do you think of my work with the wax?" he asked.

I looked down and burst out laughing. His movements with the candle hadn't been random at all. A single word was painted across my breasts in thick, black wax.

Owned

"Very impressive, Sir," I grinned. "I always knew there was an artist within you."

"We can get that wax off you in a minute," he kissed me on the back of the head. "For now, I just want to hold my gorgeous girl."

"You know I'll never complain about that, Sir," I said. This was the place where I felt content. In Conrad's arms, I felt so loved, so cherished, a feeling I wished would never go away.

"You might not remember," Conrad said, "but you actually got your collar at the last Velvet Thorn party."

That night would stay with me forever. The night I became his.

"We also signed a contract," Conrad continued. "One that reaffirmed your submission to me."

"Of course I remember, Sir," I craned my neck so my eyes met his. "I'm so happy to belong to you."

"It brings me so much joy to hear that, Miss James, but that contract only lasted a month, so ends at the party next week. We need to discuss then whether we wish to continue."

"I definitely want to continue, Sir," I replied without a second thought. "I love being yours."

"Well, I had no intention of putting you on the spot, but I'm delighted to hear that," Conrad replied.

"Thank you, Sir." He kissed me on the back of the neck and I purred like a Cheshire cat.

"Good girl. Now, let's get you cleaned up. I think I'll be ready for round two soon."

12