At 6pm It Will Be Too Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," he said. "You like that, don't you?" and then he told her, "This is fucking great."

She knew immediately, he would make her come. She tried to get up, ashamed of what was happening, but that only allowed him to kiss her neck again. Chloe pushed her head back and she realised her hands had involuntarily caressed her breasts, briefly cupping them. This was too much, more than she could deal with, so she tried to rise once more. He allowed her to sit up, but to go no further. She immediately realised, he had done this, only so he could fuck her even harder. When she tried to do the only thing she could, that is to lay back down again, he moved right up behind her, holding her where she was.

"You like this position better? Huh!" He whispered in her ear and he held her tight and slammed into her as hard as he could. Chloe let out three loud gasps and then came. Her body shaking as her climax overwhelmed her. She felt his arm come around her neck and she was held tight against his body. He gasped too and then came inside her as well. As they both panted for air, he made her kiss him repeatedly.

"That was fucking brilliant," he said. "Fucking brilliant," he repeated with a sigh and it is only part one, he thought.

Part two

Rachel and Louise were surprised to find Chloe's front door open, but they knew what a klutz she was, so they just shrugged and entered. Her suitcase was just inside the door and her shoes beside it, so it was clear she was back from her travels.

"Knowing Chlo, all she wanted was a bath, and forgot to close it properly," Rachel said. Once again she called out Chloe's name. Louise nodded. She did not know Chloe as well as Rachel, but had seen enough of her to see that this was likely. Rachel frowned and called again, as she closed the front door behind her.

"In here," called a voice, which was male, so obviously not Chloe's. That was odd Rachel thought. They knew Chloe's boyfriend was supposed to be off on a golfing trip with her husband and also Sally's. Thinking no more of it both women opened the door, and walked into the lounge, from where the voice had come from.

In Rachel's mind, she was going to tease Chloe about forgetting to close her own front door but the only sound that came from her mouth was a scream, loud and piercing. "No," she wailed. "It can't be. Not you. Oh! Please! God no," she stammered. She looked around the room desperately, but something stopped her from running back into the hall. She was not sure what. Maybe terror? Or more likely it was the knowledge that his appearance would have been planned carefully. She knew he already had trapped her, all she did not know yet was how.

In front of her, he was sitting on a large armchair, looking intently at both Rachel and Louise, a slight thoughtful look on his face. To Rachel and Louise's horror in his lap sat Chloe, and Rachel did not have to guess what had happened to her, for Chloe was already red-eyed and tearful. She was also dressed only in a white shirt, nothing else. Rachel guessed it was her airline blouse. It was unbuttoned most of the way down, and as he smiled at them, his right hand was absentmindedly cupping and squeezing Chloe's bare breast. He nodded towards the ground and Rachel realised in front of her on the floor were several pictures. She picked up two and a second later Louise also reached down and picked up another one.

Louise's hand flew to her mouth, and she too went to scream, when she looked at what the picture showed. Out of her hand fell the plastic bag she was carrying and it fell to the floor with a loud thud. A bottle of champagne rolled across the floor, plus various items of food.

"It's him, isn't it? The one who attacked you?" She whispered, looking at the man sitting with Chloe on his lap. Rachel slowly nodded.

"Yes, its him," she said in a terrified whisper.

"Let me see," he said, pointing at Louise. "I know who you are," and then he placed his head beside Chloe's who immediately closed her eyes in disgust. "Its Louise right? Yes. That's it Sally's sister-in-law. Oh, that's just too perfect." After a pause, he added. "Rachel, where is Sally though? I was hoping to see her today." Rachel lamely replied that she was not coming. "Pity," he replied. "Such a shame." He pushed Chloe to one side telling her to stay where she was. Louise seeing the other two women were completely subservient to him, found anger rapidly rising in her. She took a step forward towards him, and brandished the picture under his nose.

"What have you done with my brother-in-law?" She demanded. "Where is he?" He simply said the word "Chloe" in reply. He watched Louise closely as she listened to Chloe speak. He smiled. Good, he thought the game goes well, even better than I imagined.

Chloe explained he had them tied up somewhere.

"Somewhere, no one will find them." He added smugly.

"But what have you done to him?" Louise demanded again, a look of horror on her face. "I don't understand what's happening in this picture. She could not make out what the rope was doing and why the men in the photograph were laying on their fronts. He explained he had tied them up in a very special way. It was an old Red Indian trick. You took the rope and made a noose, which went around the victim's neck, and then you made him lie on the ground. Then you tied the rope around his ankles. The secret was that the rope was already tight when his legs were bent, so his calves were in the air at ninety degrees to the ground. That way if the leg tried to straighten, the noose tightened around the neck. He told Chloe to tell them the best bit.

"Eventually their legs have to stretch out straight. The muscle can't cope with the leg being bent for a long time," she wailed, "and so they strangle themselves, or so he says." She added bitterly. "He says he will tell us where they are, so we can release them by six this evening. Any longer than that and they could start to suffocate themselves."

"And Chloe, Rachel and Sally for that matter, know I never lie," he said. "I keep my word. If you do as you are told. I will tell you where they are. Louise felt the breath leave her body and she collapsed onto the sofa. She knew all about what had happened to the three other women, but to walk right into the middle of it was something she was not prepared for. Who could be? She had to save her brother though, she knew that much. He told Chloe to attend to the shocked Louise, as he approached Rachel.

As he walked towards her, Rachel began to walk backwards.

"Get away," she said, but he continued slowly moving towards her. He sarcastically asked after her husband and then her kids, but she ignored him, hating the smug smile on his face. Before she finally reached the doorway, he sprung forward, pushing the door closed behind her and before she could move she was pushed against it.

"I have missed you," he said earnestly, smiling as though remembering. She moved her head to the side when he went to stroke her cheek. He snorted, but made no effort to do it again. He looked back, and saw Chloe was still consoling Louise on the sofa.

"Are you okay Chloe?" Asked Rachel, trying to sound calm and seeing him looking at the other two women.

"Oh, she is fine," he said replying for Chloe. "Couldn't keep your hands off me could you Chloe? I wanted to wait, but oh no." He mocked. "How many times have we fucked already? He asked.

"Three times," Chloe said, very softly, and only after he had continued to press her to answer. "But you made me," she spat back at him.

"Yes, that's right," he said, "three times. If I had my way I would have let you have me first," he said to Rachel. "I thought you had that right, but Chloe would not wait for you."

He then mocked Chloe, telling him she had told him she liked it. Which of course she had said, but only out of fear of what was coming next.

"And it was not exactly hard to make you come." He added. Although in reality it had been frustrating for him, that having made her climax in the bath, he had not been able to make her repeat the feat afterwards in the bedroom, either time he had screwed her.

"But now it's your turn." He said, turning his attention back to Rachel. She gulped, but did not move or say anything. "Take this off." His hand grabbed briefly the jacket she was wearing, and Rachel after hesitating reluctantly removed it. She dropped it on the floor. He smiled; her top had a fair amount of cleavage on view. "Nice tits." He said. His hand reached out to stroke the top of her chest, but she stepped back, moving out of reach.

"Keep going," he said, showing with his hands he meant, keep removing your clothes. He had decided for now not to make an issue of the way she had moved away. Rachel was wearing a low cut black sweater, which she reluctantly grabbed the bottom of and lifted over her head. Underneath was a black tee shirt with a similar low neckline. She hesitated, but when he cocked his head slightly to one side, she began to try undoing the tiny buttons it had at the front. Her hands were shaking, and the buttons were so small she could not do it.

"Allow me to help," he said sweetly, and he stepped forward. He pushed her hands away and Rachel gasped as he ripped her top, tearing the buttons off. Rachel's wonderful breasts came more into view. He stepped back, laughing. "Perhaps this time you do have a sexier bra on," he mocked. "I hoped you would. Now take the shirt off." She lifted it over her head, revealing a black bra with very low-cut cups. He noted her still flat stomach; the only difference on which he could see was a few more moles. "Still a very fuck-able body." He said, almost to himself. As she dropped the shirt onto the floor, she nervously pushed some hair off her face with her hand, and looked at him with dread in her eyes. "I had forgotten what wonderful tits you have Rachel," he said. "But first the skirt. If you please." Rachel took a very deep breath then she reached behind her, unzipped her skirt and when it had fallen to her ankles, she pushed it away with her foot. Underneath she was wearing a matching pair of black knickers.

From behind him came a yell and Chloe shouted. "No Louise!" He turned and found Louise had made a spring for him, but Chloe's warning had given him the time he needed. He stepped smartly to one side, and then he spun Louise around, grabbing her by the neck as he did. He held her tight against his chest, suppressing her chance to struggle. In a very calm voice he ordered both Chloe and Rachel to the other end of the room, and to kneel on the ground.

"You can watch," he told them, "But interfere and that's the end of your men folk." He let Louise go, and he advanced on her, just like he had Rachel. "If you are that keen to be fucked you should have told me," he said. "I am always happy to oblige such a sexy woman. And you are very sexy Louise." Then he paused as though thinking. "Of course, I can understand why you are eager, you have not had the pleasure of me screwing you before. But you will. Oh yes you will."

Louise tried to push him away, by pushing both hands against his midriff and then against his head, but she was not strong enough even to make him pause his advance. After she tried pushing against him twice more, yelling for him to stop, he shoved her against the wall and held both of her hands.

"Leave me alone," she yelled. Behind him Rachel begged to be taken instead, but he told her to be quiet. Then he turned his attention back to Louise.

"Shhhhh," he told her, as he forcibly pulled her skirt down and then wrenched her sweater over her head. "No don't," she begged, falling to the side as her clothes were torn off her. Before she could recover her balance, he had twisted round and Louise was thrown onto the sofa. She lay there for a moment, shocked by the suddenness of his attack, panting for breath and wide-eyed with fear. She stared back at him, for a brief moment unable to move. Before she could respond he was on her again, her shoes were removed, then her skirt, and with a laugh he took off the pair of pink socks she was wearing. She now had just her blue blouse and a pair of black knickers on. He stepped back looking like he was admiring his handy work.

He then looked back at Chloe and Rachel, he had sensed they had moved. In fact, they had stood up, but they had remained at the other end of the room. Both looked unsure about what to do. "Don't even think about interfering," he growled at them, making a choking sound to remind them about where their men where. "I told you to both to kneel." He said, before he shouted at them. "On your fucking knees!" Rachel dropped like a stone, looking frightened, before pulling Chloe down beside her.

He turned back to Louise.

"Now you are going to do exactly what I tell you," he said. "Perhaps as it's your first time we should start with a hello kiss." Behind him Rachel implored Louise to do as she was told. When he reached down, he held her head in both of his hands and he kissed her, it was a long kiss and as it continued she made an attempt with her arms to fight him off. When he had finished he allowed her to push him away.

"Leave me alone," she yelled. She tried to get up, but he pushed her back down.

"What a reward for my efforts today," he laughed. "A chance to make love to someone completely new." He laughed, paused and then in a commanding tone said. "Now put your arms up." He pushed her arms to either side of her face, but she immediately moved them back and tried to push his body away. She then tried to get up again. "Perhaps I will just leave your brother to strangle himself and return to fucking Rachel," he said casually. Louise flopped back down onto the sofa. She shook her head. "Please don't." Louise wailed, but it was not clear if this was to get him to leave her alone, or for her brother's benefit.

"You have to do what he says," urged Rachel from across the room.

"And he tells you to put your hands back where I put them." He said with a smile, which widened as she did as she was told. A quiet sob coming from her mouth as she did. He put both hands on the top of her tee shirt and he began to rip it. Louise's hands immediately sprung back again, and tried to stop him. He was too strong for her and with several rips he split her tee shirt. Between each tear he looked back at her, that smile still across his face. As he finished, she crossed her arms across her chest and looked down, but immediately he grabbed her arms and put them back beside her head. "Keep still or you know what will happen," he said. And then he moved the remains of her shirt off of her shoulders, baring her breasts. "No bra?" He said. "Perfect. Just perfect." They stared at each other for several moments before he lowered his head to kiss her again. She turned away.

He began to passionately kiss her cheek and ear. She begged him to stop, but he continued, his only reaction to grab her right arm tightly. Louise tried to fight, bucking her body and trying to tear her hand free, but that just brought her head round. It was a mistake to involuntarily turn and face him, for it allowed him to kiss her on the lips. Which is what he did, forcing her to stay still till he had finished. Eventually she freed her hand, but she could not push his head away. As he grabbed her arm again and held it to one side, his mouth gradually began to go down her body. Slowly he moved down to the top of her breasts and then lower still, taking her left nipple into his mouth. As he kissed her breast, he took the mound of flesh as deeply into his mouth as he could. She stopped struggling as he switched sides and enjoyed her other breast. He lifted his head smiling.

"See its nicer when you don't struggle," he said, and when he raised his head to kiss her on the lips she remained still. He moved backwards and lifted her leg so her knee was in the air. He stroked it briefly from her knee and up her thigh. "Hands back," he said and like Rachel before her it took just those two words to make her obey. Her hands were placed back beside her head. He lifted her foot and stroked her calves and then up to the top of her thighs. "Such lovely legs," he said, as he let her foot drop back onto the sofa. "Raise it." He said and realising he meant her knee she obediently lifted it. He was thrilled when she asked, almost pleaded for him to tell her if she had followed his order correctly. "Perfect," he replied, adding that she was doing very well. He smiled as he ran his finger over her lips. He then suddenly reached down, and with both hands he split her knickers. It took just one sharp tug. At that moment, their eyes met, she had gasped as the material tore. They locked eyes but Louise said nothing when he pulled the remains of her knickers from under her ass. He casually dropped them onto the floor.

"Let's go upstairs," he said. "After all we both want a nice long fuck, so we need to be comfortable."

At this point he pulled her to her feet and then he made her take off the remains of her shirt. Her arms rose briefly and then flopped back down again; she took a step to the side to help her balance. He suddenly ordered all three women up the stairs, and he stood in the hallway as they trooped by him and reluctantly ascended, one behind the other. The plan was working out nicely he thought. Louise's appearance was a real bonus. She was gorgeous so worth making her his prey. He smiled at the rears of the three women, thrilled at how obedient they were. It had worried him that he was capable of controlling three of them at once, but so far it had been quite straightforward. He returned to watching their lovely bottoms as they obeyed his instruction.

Leading was Rachel in her black underwear, in the middle Chloe was wearing just her shirt; he especially loved the sight of her naked bottom slowly disappearing up the stairs, and at the rear came a totally naked Louise. He grabbed his own bag, rummaged around in it and found what he was looking for, and then he followed his victims, or his prey, as he liked to call them.

"Into the bedroom," he said casually, when he found the three girls standing on the landing. "You on the bed," he said to Louise and when she had reluctantly complied, he turned his attention to the other two. "Shower and then put these on. The black set is for you Rachel and the white set is Chloe's."

He watched the woman looking at the outfits he had passed to them. The bra and garter sets he had bought them were the same stretch lace design, one in satin black, and one in white. The bra was wire free with low peek-a-boo cups with a matching G-string and a garter belt set. Each girl had a pair of very sheer stockings to wear as well.

It took several goes at the question, "do you like them?" But eventually he got Rachel to say a reluctant yes and Chloe to nod.

He paused, and then turned to Louise, who was sitting on the bed watching fearfully what was happening. "I brought a set for Sally, which sadly won't fit you, otherwise I'd make you wear it. Anyway, by the time I have finished with you, you will be too tired to model for me." He laughed and then realised the other two ladies were still standing there. They both were looking nervously at him.

"Move," he said shooing them away. The two women turned and trooped into the on-suite shower room. He wandered over to it. "Stay here, till I call you, but leave the door open that way you can watch Louise and me fucking." He paused and then laughed, "Make yourself look nice for me. I took a long time finding those outfits for you."

He returned to Louise and moved her so she was right on the side of the bed. She lay on her back, head on the pillow. He smiled to himself about how she had her hands at the side of her head and her legs tight together.

"Look at you," he said. "Laying there, just begging to be fucked." He ran his hand from her knee up her body, exploring her stomach and then her breasts. "I am going to take my time with you." He murmured, as he continued squeezing her breasts and looking down at her. This was too good. Louise seemed to have stopped protesting all together now and was just lying there, resigned to her fate. It thrilled him to think she was simply waiting for him to take her.