At 6pm It Will Be Too Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know it's not like the movies," she laughed, standing over him as he lay on the floor. Sally kicked his injured knee as hard as she could. He rolled into a ball trying to protect his injury from further punishment. Unfortunately for him it was agony bending his legs so he had to stretch out again. "Shot people don't really ever get up again," Sally added, "but just to be sure." She paused to let him realise what was happening. He yelled, "no," as she fired again, this time into the other knee. It was almost point-blank range so she could not miss, and the resulting bone and tissue damage was worse than even the first wound.

He lay there bleeding all over the bedroom floor, and as he drifted in and out of consciousness, he was aware of the girls talking about making sure he lived and did not miss out on a long stay in prison. "

Just think what the inmates will do to a pervert like you," said Chloe, kneeling down to his face, so she was sure he had heard. She was still dressed in her lingerie.

"Especially one who can't run away," added Rachel behind her. The four women all laughed triumphantly.

As he passed out he was aware of the faint sound of a chiming clock. He tried to focus on counting, fearful that, if he lost consciousness he would not wake up again. The chimes stopped at the sixth. It was 6pm, and after a successful day with the three ladies, he should now be in the car heading for the airport and a few months on a hot sunny beach.

That was never going to happen now. He was finished.