At a Public Swimming Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, Ryosuke. This seems pretty risky. If anyone comes out onto the deck, it'll be pretty obvious what we are doing."

"No, come on. It'll be OK." He undid his shorts, and let penis pop out. He must have been pretty excited by the situation because it was sticking straight up. I gave it a gentle little squeeze, and Ryosuke's eyes glazed over. It wouldn't take long for him to come at this rate. I was pretty wet too, from flashing those two hunky lifeguards even if they hadn't seen. I turned my back to him, and slipped around in front of him. Grabbing onto the arm rests, I slowly lowered my hips down onto his... well, you know. Suddenly, we heard this voice from below.

"Hey, you up there. The pool's closing. Time to clear out." It was one of the girl lifeguards getting ready to lock up. I shifted, and sat down in the seat next to Ryosuke trying to make it look like that's what I meant to do in the first place. We were both so horny. I bowed to the girl. I was trying to figure out if she'd seen my pussy.

"Hurry it up," she insisted.

Once the lifeguard moved out of view, I tied the towel back around my waist, and we reluctantly went back. I felt really frustrated. One of the male lifeguards was locking up the change rooms when we came back out.

"Hey, our stuff is in there."

He glanced down at the towel around my waist. He unlocked the girl's change room, letting me back in. I decided to take another shower because... well, I was kind of sticky down there if you know what I mean.

I stripped back down, but when I went there, the Korean lifeguard was already there showering in the nude. Her skin was so white, but she still had her whistle and a pair of goggles on around her neck which looked kind of funny with her standing there in the nude. Her shoulders looked strong I guess from swimming all the time, but her breasts were smaller than mine. I didn't feel nearly so jealous now that I'd got a better look at her. She glanced at me sideways for a moment, and then disappeared off in the direction of the lockers. I waited for a couple of minutes, but when I didn't hear her anymore, I ran back to my locker—still naked—and got out my smartphone to call Ryosuke.

"Hello."

"It's me, Emi. Hurry up, and come on over here... from the poolside. There's no one here."

He weezed out a,

"Yes," and by the time I'd made it back to the showers, he was standing there in the door. I turned on one of the showers, and stood under it showering off my naked body. He pulled off his shorts, rinsed off his face, and then started lathering up my breasts. We were both so hot. Soon, he had a condom on, and slid into me from behind. It felt so good to finally have him inside of me.

Unfortunately, just when I was starting to feel really good, the Korean lifeguard appeared at the door, still naked as a jaybird. I was just kind of floating dreamlike on a sexual high, so I didn't really react at first. Ryosuke instead of stopping, sped up, humping me even harder. I think maybe he was turned on at seeing her there naked.

She, on the other hand, looked horrified. I guess boys aren't supposed to come into the girls' shower room, and you're not supposed to have sex. She let out this ear-piercing scream. Ryosuke must have come because he slowed down his pace. I was still horny, confused, but I knew we shouldn't fuck in front of her. Ryosuke pulled out, and ran back to the boy's side.

"Sonya, are you OK?" one of the male lifeguards called in. Sonya backed away, but I grabbed her wrist, begging her not to tell. I think this was probably the first time in my life I'd ever been caught having sex. I was panicking, really worried about what she might do.

"Sonya?" the other lifeguard called out again. I bowed my head deeply, begging for mercy. Finally she turned toward the door, and answered.

"No, no, that's OK, Jack. I'm OK."

"What was it? What happened?" 'Jack' asked. I motioned for her to make up something. She looked at me angrily for a moment, but finally told him.

"It was just a bug, but it's gone now."

'Jack' seemed to accept this, and went away. I fell to my knees, and thanked her over and over.

"You saved my life."

"What the hell were you doing?"

"I'm sorry. We got... carried away. It's hard to find a place...," I babbled.

"Well, anyway, don't do it here. I just about had a heart attack."

"Thank you, Sonya. Thank you. How can I repay you?"

She didn't smile. She looked so annoyed.

"You're that couple on the slides a bit earlier."

"Yes, my name's Emi, and that's my boyfriend."

Sonya turned on the shower, and rinsed off her face. For a minute there, it looked like she was going to say something. I guess she'd noticed Ryosuke ogling her earlier. Surely a cute girl like her has had sex in strange places, but she still seemed upset. Anyway, I showered off, and then bowed to her as I left. I hope she doesn't tell.

I quickly got dressed, went out, and finally found Ryosuke outside where he was sort of hiding around the corner.

"I think it'll be OK," I told him.

"She's kind of hot, eh?" he teased. I slapped him on the shoulder, but I wasn't angry. The whole thing was kind of exciting.


12