At Antonia's Ch. 03

Story Info
I propose to Maya.
5.2k words
4.39
4.8k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 07/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XeniaDei
XeniaDei
14 Followers

I didn't feel that I was taking a big risk by proposing so early in our relationship. Maya and I had talked about it a few times already. And, anyway, I was sure I'd never find a woman like her ever again.

I asked Felix to help me find an engagement ring. He agreed to come along, but thought I was crazy proposing so soon. We tried out two jewelers within walking distance of campus and finally settled for a ring that would not break the bank.

I called Maya shortly before lunch to see how she was doing and she sounded very chipper. "Going shopping," was all I could get out of her when I asked about her plans for the day. We agreed to meet at Antonia's at 4:00 in the afternoon and said our goodbyes. I thought to myself that it was too early for dinner, but I said nothing.

I had hoped that Maya, Antonia, and I would have sex together this evening, but knowing that Mary Lou and Cindi would be there, I quickly discarded this idea. Tonight, I would propose to Maya, she would say yes, we would celebrate with food and drink, we'd have a few laughs, we'd drink some more, and Maya and I would walk or drive to her apartment and fuck. Anything more would be unrealistic.

I went about my day, and at ten to four, set off towards Antonia's. My mood was good; by tonight I would be engaged to be married to the love of my life, the wonderful and gorgeous Maya. Too bad there would be no wild threesome with which to celebrate our engagement. The grey sky, bitter cold and dirty snow on the ground did little to dampen my mood.

When Antonia opened the door, I was speechless. She was not wearing your standard graduate student outfit. She greeted me in the tiniest white see-through miniskirt--no panties--through which I could see the bright blue vertical strip of her pubic hair. Her top consisted of a matching cropped tank top in the same material under which her dark areolas were clearly visible, nipples poking through the thin material. White six-inch platform pumps completed her outfit. You would not have guesses that it was Winter outside. With the heating going full blast, one could walk around naked in total comfort.

I reached out to kiss her on the cheek, but she moved in and met my lips with hers. As she opened her mouth and I felt her tongue pushing against my lips, I opened my lips and met her tongue with my own. We kissed passionately for about thirty seconds. After releasing me, she smiled and said "hello lover, we've been expecting you."

"Let's get you out of these uncomfortable things." She helped me out of my gloves, scarf, jacket, and sweater and placed them neatly on a chair next to the door.

Antonia then took my hand and led me past the foyer into the living area. Maya had been setting the table, and when she saw me, she sauntered toward me, taking her time so I could take in the glorious vision before my eyes. She looked absolutely ravishing in a backless silver minidress and six-inch silver platform heels. Her shoes I knew because we had bought them together during break, but the dress was new to me. She was obviously not wearing a bra, as her massive pendulous breasts bounced freely when she walked. I did not see Mary Lou or Cindi. Perhaps they had not arrived yet. Maya greeted me with a passionate wet kiss, grabbing my ass as she did, and then took my left hand (Antonia had not let go of my right) and together they led me to the sofa. Let's get you out of these uncomfortable clothes, said Maya. Between the two of them, they carefully stripped me naked. Had I been wrong about this evening, I wondered?

"Look, sweetie, he's hard already." Maya sat to my right, wrapping her fingers around my erect penis while Antonia went to get me a glass of wine. As Antonia walked away, her miniskirt didn't quite cover her ass, and I caught the sparkle of a jeweled buttplug.

"We went shopping," Maya explained. "I'm wearing one too." She bent to the side so I could see the jewel between her cheeks.

"Beautiful," was all I could say.

"Do you like my dress?"

"Yes, I love it!"

"You're so sweet! Antonia picked it for me."

"It's beautiful, she has great taste."

"Do you like her outfit?"

"Yes, it's very sexy."

"We also bought it today. We bought lots of things! You'll see," she added with a mischievous smile.

Antonia arrived with my glass of wine, and handed it to Maya.

"Would you like some wine, my love?"

"Yes, my love," I answered.

Maya took a swig, and I opened my mouth to receive it from her, as we had done so many times before.

"That is so hot that you guys do that!" said Antonia.

I looked at Maya, wondering what she would do.

She asked Antonia: "Would you like some wine, honey?"

"Yes, please."

Maya took a swig of wine and both women locked lips inches before my face, where Maya fed the wine into Antonia's mouth.

The two then exchanged a long, wet kiss. It looked like finally Maya and Antonia would be together. I couldn't be happier. I felt my cock throbbing.

"We have one for you too," said Maya. "Antonia, love, could you get my boyfriend's plug for me?"

"I'd love to, my sweet!"

Antonia came back from the dining table holding a stainless steel jeweled buttplug in her hand, and handed it to Maya.

"This is for you, okay sweetie, you will wear it whenever I tell you to, okay?" Maya said sternly as she held the plug in front of my face.

"I will always do what you tell me to do."

"That's a good boy." She kissed me approvingly.

"Now, bend over for us, won't you, honey?"

Both women spat on the plug to lubricate it, and as I bent over, I felt a tongue on my asshole; I wasn't sure whose tongue it was, and the two girls giggled as they pushed the jewel into my rectum. Once it was fully inserted, Antonia stood up, and announced: "I think we should have dinner now."

She walked towards the bedroom and opened the door. "Ladies, we're having dinner now."

Maya kissed me and said, "now, don't you go anywhere, sweetie, okay." She got up and went to help Antonia take the food from the kitchen to the table. Without being seen, I quickly got up to get the engagement ring from my pants pocket and hid it between my naked thighs.

"Do you need any help?" I asked.

"No, sweetie, you just stay put, we've got this," Maya scolded me.

As Maya and Antonia laid out dinner on the dining room table, I heard the clickety-clack of high heels on the hardwood floor coming from my left, and as I turned, I saw Mary Lou and Cindi walking toward the living area. Except for their shoes, they were completely naked. They greeted me warmly, each giving me a wet kiss on my mouth. I was relieved that Mary Lou no longer seemed mad at me. I had never seen them naked, and they were a sight to behold. They were both truly beautiful. Both had shaved pussies, and Mary Lou's nipples were pierced. Having come into town rather late the previous night, they had been taking a nap in Antonia's bed.

"Do you need any help?" offered Mary Lou.

"Yes, sweetie, can you put this in the micro?"

As Mary Lou and Cindi walked away, I could see that they were both plugged like the rest of us; Mary Lou wearing a jewel, and Cindi what appeared to be a fleshy very large plug, judging by the size of the base, which was about two inches wide, and four to five inches long

When everything was ready, Maya came for me and took my left hand and guided me to the table. I hid the ring in my right hand as best I could.

"There's something I want to say before we eat," I announced.

The four girls turned to look at me.

I got down on one knee in front of Maya, and held out the open ring box.

"Maya, I am totally in love with you, like I have never been in love before. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I would love to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you be my wife, and make me the happiest man in the world?"

Maya looked at me for a second, which felt like an eternity, and for the first time since I had met her, pangs of panic crept up in my stomach.

"Of course I'll marry you, Martin, my love. I love you so much too!" she grinned.

Everybody began cheering, and I slipped the ring on Maya's finger.

"You may get up now, my love," Maya reminded me that I was still on one knee.

We exchanged a wet kiss, and the other girls came around to congratulate us. Antonia, Mary Lou, and Cindy took turns hugging Maya and me, and giving us the wettest, most sincere, tongue kiss I could ever have hoped for. I was on Cloud Nine.

"This calls for serious celebrating!" exclaimed Antonia.

The food was delicious, wine and beer flowed freely, and everybody loved Maya's "The French Way" of drinking wine.

After dinner, the girls cleared the table and left on the kitchen counter anything that didn't belong in the fridge. They were getting excited; there was no time to clean up. The table was cleared because it would be needed.

Maya and Antonia went into the bedroom and came back with their wares. They had indeed gone "shopping." On the dinner table they placed, neatly arranged (lovingly arranged, I thought) three strapless strap-ons like the one we had borrowed from Mary Lou and Cindi, three eighteen-inch double-headed dildoes, soft and easy to bend around, semi-transparent, and of different colors that reminded me of Jell-O. These featured realistic penis detail: a circumcised bulbous head at each end, and veiny shafts. Another Jello-O-like double header, exactly like the others in every other detail, was forty inches long, and bright blue. I imagined it was for long distance dildo sharing.

Apparently not, though, because my comment met with all-around laughter.

Additionally, they had bought at least ten buttplugs, a few stainless-steel with jewels, in different sizes and with different colored jewels, a few made of black matte silicon of different sizes and designs, and one massive plug, flesh colored, which I guessed was like the one Cindi was wearing. To round off their toys, there was an assortment of dildoes and vibrators of different sizes, shapes, and materials. Finally, there were four large bottles of different lubes of different viscosity, all of them edible, per Maya's insistence.

"Wow, you really went to town, ladies," I exclaimed. "Are you going to set up your own store?"

"We're going to need all of them, for sure," explained Antonia.

"We weren't sure about the lubes, so we bought every type they had; so as long as it was edible" added Maya.

"How much did you spend today?" I asked, unsure about whether I should have.

"Not sure--between clothes and toys--almost two grand," laughed Maya, "but we all chipped in, including you!"

"Is this all you bought?" I asked, half-jokingly pointing at the goods on the table.

"Of course not, silly, it doesn't include the plugs we're wearing right now, or the clothes we're wearing, and some other clothes and lingerie we bought," explained Antonia.

"By the way, where's your toy, honey?" Antonia asked of Maya.

"In my pocketbook." She got it and put it on the table with the rest of the toys.

"Am I the only one who's horny; why are we standing here?" Antonia demanded to know.

We had two choices, we could either all go fuck on Antonia's bed, or here on the living room carpet. I suggested the living room.

"We're gonna need some space, then. Can we get that out of the way?" Mary Lou pointed at the living room center table, a massive-looking slice of a tree trunk with a high polish, about five feet across and four inches thick, and three skinny legs.

Between the five of us we lifted the heavy table and dropped it near the foyer.

"Shit, that fucker's heavy; I thought I was going to lose my plug," laughed Maya. That made everybody laugh.

"No shit, sweetie, and carrying that thing in heels was no picnic!" added Cindi, and then, to Antonia: "why do you have such a heavy table, anyways?"

Antonia answered defensively: "it came with the apartment. Besides, I happen to like this whole sixties look."

"Forget the fucking table, let's get down to business, okay?" demanded Mary Lou.

The living room carpet was deep pile, and snow white--one more sixties detail--but perhaps not thick and soft enough for the very active sexual activity which apparently was about to take place.

"We might need some pillows," suggested Maya.

Cindi brought all the pillows she could find from Antonia's bed, and we also commandeered every throw pillow from the living room furniture.

"Just leave them there where we can get at them," commanded Antonia, pointing to one edge of the carpet. Cindi did her best to arrange the pillows in a neat row, and Antonia almost shrieked at her: "we're not fucking decorating here, just put them in a pile where we can get at them when we need them, okay?" Everybody laughed, but Cindi looked a little hurt, so Antonia took her in her arms and gave her a nice wet tongue kiss and stroked her hair. "I'm sorry, sweetie, you know I love you!" Cindi nodded and kissed Antonia back. This was the first time these two had ever kissed (except for cheek-to-cheek kisses, or course). Tonight there would be a lot of "first times."

"Can we please get on with it? I'm leaking like a fucking whore, and I can't take it anymore," complained Antonia.

Maya slipped one hand under Antonia's tiny skirt, and confirmed that she was indeed "leaking like a fucking whore." She then licked her fingers and marveled at how delicious Antonia's juices tasted. After she extended her hand out for me to lick, I confirmed that Antonia was indeed delicious and that she was, in fact, 'leaking like a fucking whore'. Antonia gave my ass a hard slap in mock disapproval, and smiled at me. "I'm gonna fuck you tonight, sweetie, don't you think I'm not."

Maya and Antonia discarded their sexy outfits to get ready for action, as they said, and were left only wearing their shoes and plugs.

The girls then took a few of the toys from the table, as well as all the bottles of lube, and carefully placed them on the hardwood floor next to our ten by fourteen-foot love arena. Nobody complained about these being arranged in a neat row.

Mary Lou and Cindi started making out, tenderly kissing, and caressing each other. Maya took my hand and pulled me towards her. She held me close as she signaled to Antonia to join us. Maya kissed me and then Antonia, and then guided us to kiss each other. The three of us began kissing passionately, our breathing short and our hearts beating from the excitement. Mary Lou and Cindi joined us and the five of us mingled tongues, saliva dribbling down everybody's face. Everybody fondled and kissed everybody else's breasts, I paying particular attention to Mary Lou's pierced nipples, which I found fascinating, and which I pulled on gently. As we all kissed and licked each other I could feel one, then another hand on my erect cock, as well as a finger working itself into my ass.

"Let's do a ring," suggested Cindi.

"What do you mean?" Asked Maya.

"You know, like a sixty-nine, but in a ring, with all of us."

"Okay, but if there's gonna be ass-eating, we need to lose our plugs," observed Cindi. "I don't want to break a tooth!" Everybody laughed at the insanity--and wisdom--of this statement. We pulled our plugs, Cindi's requiring the expert help from Mary Lou, it being so fucking big, and we carefully placed them with the other toys. Then we moved closer together on the carpet, "to get organized."

There would be no "organizing." After a couple of minutes of near hysteria, equal parts screaming, cursing, and laughing by the four women, they all mellowed down; not the well-orchestrated stuff you see in porn!

Everyone was to fall to their side, and whoever was closest to your head or your tail would be your lickee or licker. In this first round, I would get to eat out Cindi who happened to be to my right, and Maya, who happened to be to my immediate left, would get to eat me. "No fair," complained Antonia. "He's your fiancée, you get to have him all the time!" Antonia and Maya switched places so Antonia could suck my cock and eat my ass.

This didn't last long, however; turns out rings are not easy to operate in real life, so after some discussion, we switched to a train. Everybody got on all fours; Antonia would eat out my asshole, and suck my cock, while I ate Cindi's pussy and asshole, and who knows who else was doing who. We switched places a few times so everybody could partake of everybody else. Mary Lou was especially interested in my hole.

"Where's my anal boy, come 'ere, anal boy, I want to eat out your tight little fuck-hole!", Mary Lou curled her finger at me. On my hands and knees, I turned around, and presented my ass to her. She grabbed my balls as if to make sure I wouldn't get away, and went straight for my anus. I felt her tongue probing, and my sphincter relaxed to receive her tongue.

"Arch your back for me, I need to go in deeper!" I lowered my shoulders onto the carpet, exposing myself further to her. I could immediately tell she had lots of experience eating ass. As she ate me, Mary Lou slowly jerked my cock. She grabbed some lube, and worked one, then more fingers into my rectum, sliding them in and out in a fucking motion. When it was time to switch again, she gave my ass a hard smack, and warned me. "I'm not done with you, anal boy!" Then she laughed.

I managed to get Antonia to myself for a few minutes. I enjoyed her very much. I kissed her warmly and feasted on her dark, sweet-tasting pussy, licking it all over, gently pulling on her blue pubic hair with my lips, deep tonguing her dark chocolate puckered asshole, as well as sucking on her beautiful dark perky nipples. Her dark skin, tight body, and warm personality really did it for me.

I wanted to see Maya and Antonia make love. They had of course gone the merry-go-round like the rest of us, kissed and eaten each other out, but what I really dreamt of, was for them to spend some quality time together, making slow passionate love. That would have to wait for another time.

"Can I please, please, please fuck your fiancée?" Antonia begged Maya.

"Of course you can, you know I love you, my dearest. What's mine is yours!" Maya laughed.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good," Antonia whispered hoarsely to me.

"Don't I get a say in this?" feigning offense.

"You most certainly do not! Antonia is going to fuck the shit out of you, and that is that!" Maya reprimanded me for my gall, in that mischievous way of hers, and then laughed.

"I'm making you my bitch today, my love," smiled Antonia, as she softly kissed my lips.

"Before I fuck him, will you eat me out again? Antonia asked Maya

They exchanged the loving kiss of two age-old friends, something that could have--should have--begun many years before. Antonia then bent over, exposing her pussy and asshole for Maya to eat. Antonia moaned in pleasure as Maya tongued her. When she was satisfied, Antonia announced that she was ready to fuck me. Maya crawled to the toy depot beyond the carpet and retrieved our toy and one of the bottles of lube.

"I'll help you with your cock."

"Thank you, sweetie."

"How do you want him, doggy or on his back?"

"Let's start with doggy," answered Antonia.

Maya placed one of the pillows under my knees to protect them from any carpet burn, and another under my elbows.

As she lubricated the toy to insert it into Antonia's orifices, I saw Mary Lou was kneeling before me, facing towards my left with Cindi before her, bent over and exposing her asshole to her girlfriend. Mary Lou was holding the Jell-O blue forty-inch monster tightly between her thighs as she squeezed a large quantity of lube into her girlfriend's rectum.

"Look guys, I called to Maya and Antonia, look what Mary Lou is doing to Cindi!"

When she saw we were watching her, Mary Lou looked at us and smiled. She proceeded to narrate what she pretended to do to her girlfriend.

XeniaDei
XeniaDei
14 Followers
12