At Antonia's Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just squeezed a ton of lube into this little bitch's rectum, now I'm going to lube up her anus, and my blue friend."

Shed spread a thick coat of lube on the blue monster, and holding it tightly with one hand close to the head, pushed it gently against Cindi's anus.

"Let's see how much cock this little slut can take."

Slowly she began feeding the dildo into Cindi.

As she gently pushed the toy in, she gave Cindi's butt a sharp slap. Holding tightly onto the Jell-O to keep it from slipping out, she leaned over Cindi and whispered in her ear, "I'm gonna make you feel so fucking good, my love."

"I know you will," answered Cindi.

Mary Lou spanked Cindi a few more times. "She's my little bitch," Mary Lou clarified for us.

We nodded in silent agreement.

Maya, Antonia, and I watched in breathless anticipation.

As we watched, Maya lubed up Antonia's cock, and slipped a finger into my asshole.

"Fuck him now, my love, he's ready for you," Maya guided Antonia's cock to my hole. She entered me slowly, and when I could feel her thighs against my buttocks, which meant she was all the way in, Antonia leaned forward on top of me, her breasts pressing against my back. She lay motionless for a minute or so; I thought maybe she was trying to get a closer look at the performers before us.

Maya slapped Antonia's ass, "any time you're ready, you can start fucking my fiancée," and laughed.

"I was just waiting for his ass to adjust to me," responded Antonia.

As Antonia began pumping her plastic cock in and out of my rectum, I felt Maya's long finger nails gently scraping my cock and ball-sack.

She whispered in my ear: "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

After Mary Lou had inserted some six inches into Cindi's rectum, she continued her narration:

"Okay... now I'm trying to get it to turn into her sigmoid. If I can just do that, the rest is free sailing all the way in!"

"Okay, here we go... hmmm, I'm feeling a little resistance here."

Cindi grunted and pulled away.

"Did that hurt, honey?" "

Not really, just felt funny."

"Okay, just relax, and let's just pull out just a tiny little bit..." Mary Lou pulled out about two inches of the blue Jell-O.

"Let's try this again, okay, sweetie?"

"Okay."

"Okay, here we go again, easy, easy, eeeasy.... Oh yes, yes, baby, did you feel that? Your sigmoid just said "welcome home, bitch!" and let me right in!"

Mary Lou pushed in another four inches or so, to make sure Cindi's sigmoid wouldn't chicken-out on her.

"Does that feel good, honey?" she wanted to know.

"Oh yes, it's amazing!"

"The next part is easy as pie, I promise." Mary Lou stopped to add extra lube to the monster, and then inserted another twelve inches or so.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, exclaimed Cindi. "That feels so fucking good, I feel so fucking full!"

This was so exciting for us all; Antonia began thrusting in and out of my ass like crazy, Maya had gone over to our performers and was kissing them both and sucking on Mary Lou's pierced nipples, all the while pressing a vibrating dildo against her own clit. "Do me too!" moaned Mary Lou. Maya got a couple of vibrators, using one to press against Mary Lou's clit, and slipped the other one in her ass.

"Okey. Doke. It seems like we're up against another tiny little bit of resistance here," explained Mary Lou when she felt the monster pushing against the top of Cindi's descending colon. She pulled back a little, tried rotating the monster with both hands, and pushed back in. This time it slipped in effortlessly.

"Okay, my love, we're almost there." Only about five inches of blue Jell-O remained outside Cindi. Mary Lou gently pushed the rest in, and Cindi's anus closed in behind the monster.

She gave Cindi's buns a few hard smacks with her palm. "You took all forty inches, sweetie, you are such an anal whore! I'm so proud of you!"

And to us: "She is such a fucking anal fucking whore! I love her!"

Mary Lou gave her anal whore a congratulatory kiss.

After a couple of minutes, Mary Lou gave Cindi permission to relieve herself.

"Okay, sweetie, you can let it out now." She covered Cindi's perfectly smooth buttocks with gentle kisses and playful licks.

"Thank you," answered Cindi.

Antonia was close to cumming. "Stroke your cock, bitch, I'm gonna cum, she screamed as she rammed her cock harder and faster into my hole.

"I already came," I informed her. I had cum without touching my dick the moment I saw the last of the blue Jell-O disappear into Cindi's body.

Antonia began shrieking, "I'm fucking cumming, I'm fucking cumming." Then she collapsed on top of me and gently held my limp cock in one hand, panting heavily into my ear.

As her Jell-O monster--oozing and dripping a thick mixture of lube and ass juices--began to poke its glans-shaped head from within her nether regions, Cindi began moaning almost uncontrollably. Mary Lou grabbed at the tip with her teeth and playfully pushed it back into Cindi's rectum. Cindi grunted loudly and arched her back. Mary Lou let go, and the toy then began to slide out, slowly at first, gaining speed as it worked its way down Cindi's digestive tract. A large puddle of slime matted the carpet below her. A long concert of loud farts followed the toy when it popped out completely, followed in turn by a flood of yet more dirty-white slime. Mary Lou lapped up the mess around Cindi's hole, cleansing her like a kitten. Cindi collapsed on the carpet with a deep sigh, and lay motionless.

Mary Lou raised her ass and instructed Maya: "Make me cum."

Maya got behind Mary Lou and began tonguing her pussy as she manipulated both of Mary Lou's vibrators, the one in her ass, and the one on her clit.

"I'm going to cum, please don't stop," Mary Lou begged my fiancée.

Unlike the others, Mary Lou came in almost total silence. We only knew she had cum because her body started to tremble as if shivering from cold.

"I came, that was amazing," Mary Lou whispered almost inaudibly, and curled up on the carpet.

When she had recovered and sat up, with Cindi's arms wrapped around her, Maya exclaimed: "That thing you did to Cindi was so sexy, can you do it to my fiancée?"

"Sure, but he needs to be trained first."

"We can train him, he's a good boy. Aren't you a good boy, my love?" Maya smiled at me as she caressed my face and giggled her mischievous giggle.

Then she added: "Did Antonia fuck you good? Tell me the truth, because I'll punish her if she didn't!" Maya laughed again.

Yes, she fucked me very well. I loved it."

"I was sure she would. Antonia is awesome!"

"Yes, she is."

Maya gave Antonia a quick kiss.

"I won't fuck you today, honey, okay, today was Antonia's day; but I really need to eat your cum."

"Mary Lou, sweetheart, could you please hold my fiancée for me."

Mary Lou sat behind me, her legs wrapped around my body, and held me in her arms. Maya slid a realistic six-inch vibrating dildo with balls into my ass, turned it on, and gave my hard cock a few hard slaps with her open palm. I winced.

Antonia offered to finger- and tongue-fuck my fiancée while the latter worked my cock. Maya bent down and began kissing, tonguing, and sucking me expertly, as she had done so many times before. When we had just met, I had asked her where she had learned to suck cock so well, and she had responded: "you know..., practice makes perfect," and smiled her typical mischievous smile.

"Fuck me good, Antonia, darling. I want my fiancée and me to cum at the same time." Maya loved to say "my fiancée."

"You know I'll do my best, darling!"

Maya expertly managed my cock so I wouldn't cum before her, and when we were both ready, she instructed me to spray her face. We didn't normally do that; whenever she blew me, I would always cum directly into her mouth. I imagined she wanted the facial for the benefit of our audience.

Maya came a few seconds before I did, after screaming that she was going to cum, just like she always screamed. Then I gave my cock a few finishing strokes, and ejaculated on her face, painting her with strands of my white creamy semen. She smiled, and invited Antonia to lap up my cum. Antonia fed most of her harvest into Maya's mouth and shared what was left with the rest of us.

It was getting late; we were all deeply satisfied. It had been a great day. We had enjoyed some wonderful intimacy and beautiful sex. I had cum twice, and the girls had each cum several times, although I didn't know how many exactly. Maya and I were engaged, not only were Antonia and Maya now lovers, but Antonia was my lover too, and to boot, we all had another two new lovers. Nobody could ask for anything more. The future promised to be full of fun, love, and sexual adventure. Mary Lou's promise to fuck me had gone unfulfilled. Surely, she would get her turn next time.

We all decided to stay the night, and without cleaning up anything, including ourselves, we returned the pillows to Maya's bed, and, naked, and in each other's arms, went to sleep for the night. Maya spooned me from behind, like she always did, I held Antonia, and she Mary Lou, who held Cindi.

12