At Antonia's Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XeniaDei
XeniaDei
12 Followers

"I'm getting hoarse," she finally blurted out, laughing.

"I should think so, you'd think you're being murdered, the way you scream," I laughed.

"Don't you like it?"

"I do, I love it!"

She lay on the bed limp like a rag doll, exhausted and panting, barely able to speak as she tried to catch her breath.

I lay next to her, and we held each other.

"I want to make you cum too," she whispered.

"Let' just lie here for a while, and you can make me cum after lunch."

We called Antonia to ask her if she wanted to get a bite to eat with us, but she needed to go out and run some errands, so Maya and I got dressed, and walked to the same bistro where I had taken Mason to eat a few weeks ago. We ate quickly; Maya wanted to get back home and give me: "what's coming to you."

Barely in the door, we ripped each other's clothes off, and Maya went straight for our faithful strapless toy, lubed it up, and inserted it into her holes. She had gotten very good at this.

"Give me your ass, bitch," she ordered me, "I'm gonna fuck you so good."

Jumping on the bed behind me, she lubed me up, and mounted me. As her plastic cock entered my rectum, she whispered in my ear: "I don't want you to touch your dick at all, okay my love, I want to make you cum just from fucking your ass, do you understand me?"

"Yes, I do." She pinched my erect cock with her long finger nails, which made me yelp in pain.

"Are you sure you understand?"

"Yes, yes, I won't touch my dick at all, I promise, I promise!"

"That's my boy, you are such a good boy."

"Now, let's see how long you last!" She pumped into me, sometimes slowly, sometimes fast and hard, often pulling out completely between thrusts. She put me on my back, with a pillow under my ass, and then back on my knees, then on my back at the edge of the bed, and then back again. Occasionally, she would give my cock a hard slap, "no touching, remember?"

"No touching, I promise." She was being playful, of course; she knew perfectly well that I wouldn't touch myself without her express permission.

When I finally came, in spurt after uncontrollable spurt, while laying on my back at the edge of the bed, covering my belly and chest with my semen, Maya did not stop plowing into me. "I want to fuck you some more; you don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not, you know you can do anything you want to me!"

Nearly out of breath, Maya paused for a few seconds, and then began feverishly fucking me for another 5 minutes or so, "I'm going to fucking cum, I'm fucking cumming!" she started screaming.

I came again, at the same time she did, although I spurted much less this time.

She then released my ass, and gently pulling the toy from her holes, let it drop on the floor. Bending over me, she noisily slurped up all the cum from my body. Then she let my two loads drip into my open mouth. We kissed passionately as we shared the creamy product of her hard work.

Maya crawled over me and, resting her body on mine, we took a short nap.

When we woke up, I contemplated Maya's enormous breasts hanging before me, with their huge areolas and large nipples, projecting nearly half an inch and wondered, "have you thought about getting your nipples pierced?"

"Would you like me to?"

"Yes. I love your nipples, they are so beautiful, I think jewelry would make them even more striking than they already are."

"Would it hurt?"

"Mary Lou says it hurt her a little for two or three days."

"Well, if we do it, we have to do it this Monday. I need to be completely healed by our wedding, and especially our honeymoon."

"Yes, I think that would be very important. We'll ask Mary Lou this evening for more details."

"Ok."

Maya's phone rang at around 4:00 pm. She put her phone on speaker. The agency had sent Antonia a link to download the video.

"Did you speak to Lexi?" asked Maya.

"Yeah, she called me. That's how I knew to check my email."

"Did you ask her about the quality of the editing?"

"I didn't have to. She came out and said that the edit was top-notch. That their editor is some sort of maniac, and that he would never send out anything that was less than stellar (her words). She said he worked all night on it."

"That's amazing," I said. "You girls must have made some impression!"

"You don't know the half of it!" laughed Antonia.

"That's great, love! When should we go down to watch it?" asked Maya.

"I just sent Mason out to pick up some beer, and he should be back in a few. I'll call Mary Lou and Cindi, and see when they can come. You two can come any time?"

"Yes, we just came out of the shower. We can get dressed, and come down whenever you say."

"Let me call the girls and I'll let you know right away!"

"By the way, Lexi told me to give you a kiss and hug from her. She said she would like to party with us sometime!"

"What did you say?"

"I said we would absolutely love to party with her!"

"She was so nice," added Maya.

"Bye, now my lovelies, call you in a min!"

"Bye love," Maya and I responded. Antonia hung up.

Less than a minute later, the phone rang again. "They'll get here in twenty minutes, so you have plenty of time to get dressed."

"It won't take us twenty minutes! We'll be down in five."

"Can't wait. Kisses." She hung up.

Maya put on the tiniest black g-string, black garter belt, sheer black stockings, a black lace see-through babydoll chemise, and black pumps.

She inserted in my rectum a vibrating buttplug similar to the one I had been wearing earlier when I serviced her, and gave my ass a hard squeeze. "We'll turn this on when it's time."

"You look so hot," I complimented her. "Thank you, my love, I was hoping you'd like it!" she laughed and gave my face a quick lick. Then she took my hand, and we walked downstairs to Antonia's, her huge breasts rhythmically bouncing under her babydoll with every step.

Antonia's door was open, and as we walked in, she came to greet us, arms outstretched.

"Welcome, lovers of mine!" She was wearing only a flower patterned open toe six-inch platform heels, nipple clamps with a gold chain dangling between them, and a foxtail buttplug.

Antonia took Maya's face between her hands and kissed her deeply.

"This one's from me," and then kissed her again: "this one's from Lexi."

Then she turned to me and slid her wet tongue into my mouth. We kissed for about a minute.

Mason had been fiddling with the TV, and approached us to say hello. He was totally nude, as was I, his body waxed smooth, his large flaccid, circumcised penis dangling as he approached us. Maya had begun having me waxed almost from the very beginning, and when Antonia began dating Mason, she had him waxed too. "No body hair for our boys," had become official policy of our little family.

Mason gave Maya a quick kiss on the lips and shook my hand.

"TV's set up, we can watch whenever you ladies are ready," he announced.

"So why are you getting this special treatment with the rush delivery and all?" I asked, with genuine curiosity. "Because Lexi really liked our group," answered Antonia. "She said we were all really hot, and terribly nice. She said that at their bachelorette parties usually only two or three of the women will suck the guys' dicks, but with us, it was every single one of us! She was impressed!"

"I see."

As Mason walked away to get the remote, Maya and I saw he was plugged.

"I see you have your boyfriend properly plugged," commented Maya approvingly.

"Of course, my love. He still has some ways to go, but he is becoming a good boy. And he's so hung, just look at his cock. It's so big!"

"I know," responded Maya, "really big!"

"Not as big as the strippers, but still pretty big," Antonia wanted to be precise.

After a few minutes, Mary Lou and Cindi walked in. They had a key to the main door, and Antonia's door was, of course, still open. They wore matching beige trench coats, and matching black platform heels. Maya giggled and commented that they looked cute as buttons in their little detective uniforms! As soon as they stepped into the apartment, the trench coats were on the floor. The two girls were naked underneath, except for black garter belt and sheer stockings, and Cindi was wearing a black leather collar with a ring in front, to which was hooked the leash Mary Lou was holding. "We bought this today." Then, turning to Cindi: "You will wear this collar always, won't you, my pet?"

"Yes, love, I will always wear this collar."

"We decided that Cindi is now my pet," explained Mary Lou, and playfully yanked at the leash.

"That's so cute," I said, and everybody agreed.

"Ok, bitches, listen up!" Antonia demanded our attention. "This movie is three hours long. I don't want anybody fucking while we watch it, okay?"

"We can't do anything? Are you serious?" Maya asked.

"You truly are a fucking nympho," Maya laughed. "I could hear your screams through the ceiling, I know you've been fucking all day."

"You exaggerate," was all Maya could say.

"I'll allow masturbation, but that's it! I want you to concentrate on watching the movie, and you can't do that if you guys are making out or fucking."

"Okay, we'll do our best," answered Maya putting on a mock serious face.

"And I mean self-masturbation, I don't want anybody masturbating anybody else, I will count that as fucking!" added Antonia.

Everybody scrambled to get hold of appropriate toys to masturbate with, except me, already being equipped with my anal vibe. Maya secured a few toys for herself, as did the other girls.

Mason grabbed a bottle of lube from the dinner table. "I'll let you know when you may begin stroking, sweetie," Antonia warned Mason.

"Of, course, my dear," Mason acknowledged her warning.

Antonia and Mason had arranged all the living room pillows on the infamous white carpet and against the lime-green sofa, so we could all lean back comfortably as we watched the fifty-something inch TV before us.

That carpet had gone through so many professional cleanings, that the crew who came by every time to do it had begun asking questions, which Antonia had answered with complete honesty: "we have lots of orgies on this carpet, and sometimes they can get very messy."

"You should have seen them! I could see them getting hard in their loose white overalls!" Antonia had laughed when telling us the story.

"One was kinda cute, I almost offered him a blowjob!" she had laughed again.

We took our places on the carpet and pillows, I next to Maya, Mary Lou next to Cindi, and Antonia next to Mason. Beer cans and wine glasses surrounded us. When we were all nice and comfy, Antonia announced: "Okay, here goes, let's hope it's half as good as Lexi promised!"

Maya whispered in my ear: "I hope you like it, my love!" She presses the "On" button for my vibe, and it began to purr.

"I'm sure I will, my love." I was hard with anticipation. Maya idly, almost absentmindedly, ran her fingernails up and down my shaft and over my balls. The hum of the vibrator in my ass was barely audible.

The screen came to life, with music playing in the background; glittery text reading "Maya's Bachelorette Party" used up all the screen. This was followed by credits, "Produced By", with the name of the agency, "With your Lovely Hostess Lexi", "A Special Thank you to Maid of Honor Antonia," then the list of Bridesmaids, and finally, "Our Lovely Guests" which listed all the other women invited to the party. The style reminded me of that old TV show "The Love Boat"; cute, and silly.

The actual movie began with footage of Lexi greeting every guest as they climbed into the limo, a modified Hummer (very elegant, if somewhat gaudy inside, which could easily have seated twenty people), scenes of the guests in the limo, chatting among each other and laughing, Lexi handing out glasses of champagne, and being very friendly and playful. She had learned every girl's name as they boarded, and along the drive repeatedly complimented each of them on how beautiful and sexy they looked, sometimes copping a feel of somebody's breast, or stroking their arm or thigh. None of the girls seemed to mind this display of affection. Every single girl was dressed up very nicely: in short, sexy dresses--some quite revealing--high heels, and heavy makeup. Lexi was a woman of about thirty or thirty-five, a brunette with long flowing hair, very pretty and with a great body; wore a sparkly purple sequin halter minidress, so short her panties were often visible as she attended to the girls, and purple platform pumps. To the guests and to the camera, she explained that they were headed to Maya's Bachelorette Party, that there would be strippers there, that one of them happened to be her husband, and that she certainly hoped none of the guests was shy, "'cause it's gonna be wild, ladies!"

"All the girls looked super hot," I commented.

"Yes, that was your suggestion, and I love that you thought of that!" Maya responded, giving me a quick peck on the cheek.

Next came--for context, I guessed--very brief shots of the girls deboarding the limo, walking through the venue's lobby, and into their assigned room, a smallish ballroom, decorated with balloons and other party paraphernalia, a wall-sized sign that said "Maya's Bachelorette Party", and some chairs arranged in a semi-circle facing a raised stage. A bar and a door to a restroom were to one side. A waiter stood by to offer the girls drinks. Lexi, taking a microphone, instructed the guests to take their seats. In the center was one with a big sign that said "Maya, Bride-To-Be", next to it "Antonia, Maid of Honor", and every chair had a name tag.

Once everybody was properly seated, Lexi spoke again: "Welcome to Maya's Bachelorette Party, ladies, and may I introduce our first entertainer, super stud Officer Centaur!" With that, the music started, and Officer Centaur came out on stage and began gyrating seductively. He pulled off his policeman uniform in one swift gesture, and jumped off the stage towards the women. His body was muscular and ripped, waxed smooth, quite tan, and sporting a very large cock that, not quite erect yet, danced around as he gyrated his body.

He approached the line of guests, gyrating in front of them, practically shoving his cock in their faces. He asked each girl he approached whether she wanted to suck his dick. The first few smiled sheepishly and shook their head. When officer Centaur reached Antonia, she answered: "I'll suck you," and took the man's large cock in her mouth. Lexi proclaimed: "Ladies, let's all give Antonia a round of applause," and everybody clapped and cheered. Antonia sucked his cock for a couple of minutes, and then the stripper moved on to Mary Lou, sitting next to Antonia, who naturally took the offered cock in her mouth. The ice thus broken, gradually more and more of the guests gave in to desire, and gave Officer Centaur a few sucks.

When he reached Maya, she pretended not to be interested, but when he rubbed his cock on her face, she took it in her mouth. "Ladies, please give a round of applause to Maya, our beautiful Bride-To-Be!" Maya turned to the camera, and holding the cock in her hand, screamed "I love you so much, honey, I hope you're watching!"

Back in Antonia's living room, Maya whispered in my ear: "how do you like it so far, my love?"

"It's so hot, I answered hoarsely." My cock was rock hard, and Maya gave it a few casual strokes with her fingernails. She would do this occasionally during the movie.

"I'm so glad you like it, honey!" Maya whispered again, and kissed me lightly on my cheek.

When Officer Centaur announced that he was close to cumming, he yelled out "which one of you ladies wants my cum?" Several guests called to him, and he picked the girl closest to him. He told her to get on her knees and look up at him, and he jacked-off until he exploded on her face and into her open mouth. Wild cheering erupted from the other guests.

Performer after performer paraded before the partying women, at times up to four would be in the ballroom at the same time, each one serviced by a different guest, sometimes by two guests simultaneously who had decided to share. Although they mostly managed to stay out of frame, Antonia explained that there were four cameramen working the room the entire time, striving to get the best angles, and to record everything worth recording. As best as I could make out, every girl there sucked off every performer at least once. I asked Maya about this, and she responded: "I'm almost sure, yes."

One performer, Magnus Cummer, didn't ask for somebody to take his load. When close to finishing, he announced that his load was reserved exclusively for the Bride-To-Be. Another performer similarly announced that his load was reserved for Antonia. At least two of the strippers came back out after ejaculating for another round, and were able to ejaculate on another guest. I was having a hard time keeping track.

Lexi and the strippers would encourage the guests to bear their breasts for the camera, and kiss each other. "Let's make this party sizzle, ladies!" Lexi encouraged the women to get wild. At one point Krystal and Mary Lou began making out, the camera focusing in on them. Lexi stood behind them and spoke at the camera: "ladies, please give a hand to Mary Lou and her sister Krystal, who know what sisterly love is all about!" Wild cheering and clapping ensued. There was so much going on, I really needed to concentrate to try to catch it all, and I was sure I missed some hot moments. The cameramen did their best to capture as much as they could. I was sure I would have to watch this movie several times.

Roughly at midnight, Lexi approached Antonia and conferred with her out of earshot. Then she addressed the guests: "We have just received some excellent news, ladies; two more performers are dying to come out and dance for you. Do you ladies want them to come out?" Screams of "Yes, bring 'em out, we want more cocks!, etc." erupted from the audience. Back home, Antonia decided that this needed some explaining. "We paid for six strippers, but some event got cancelled last minute, so they offered to send in these two for free."

"That's why the party went later than expected. That's when I called you," Maya explained to me.

"Okay, then, our next performer is Remington Steele. Please give him a warm welcome, ladies!"

Remington Steele followed the usual routine. He danced his way to the girls, each one sucked on his cock, he went around again, got sucked some more, and then Lexi announced: "Ladies, please give a warm welcome to our last performer of the evening, the super hot Iron-Man!"

As the party was approaching its finale, Lexi announced: "we have been informed that Mr. Remington Steele and Iron-Man wish to give our lovely Bride-To-Be a wedding gift!" Both men went and stood to each side of Maya, and as she took turns sucking each of them, some of the other girls made a circle around them to get a better view. When the performers were close to cumming, they jerked themselves to completion, and exploded on Maya's face and hair. Maya grinned at the camera; her face covered in semen.

Antonia knelt before Maya and using her fingers, tried to shovel as much cum as she could into Maya's mouth. Then they both turned to face the camera and exclaimed: "We love you so much, Martin!"

When the two final performers came out, Maya had whispered in my ear: "I want you to stroke for me now, my love. I want to see you spurt for me." Maya pulled me in front of her, holding me from behind and resting her chin on my shoulder, my eyes glued to the television. "Stroke for me, baby," she whispered into my ear again. "Cum for me." When Maya and Antonia told the camera that they loved me, I ejaculated on myself, cum spraying everywhere, even on Maya's and my face. "That was beautiful, my love, you're such a good boy!" Maya congratulated me on my ejaculation.

XeniaDei
XeniaDei
12 Followers