At Antonia's Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XeniaDei
XeniaDei
12 Followers

Lexi yelled into the microphone: "Ladies, please give yourselves a round of applause for being so fucking hot! And give another round of applause to our wonderful performers, who worked so hard to please and entertain you this evening!"

Brief footage followed of the girls marching out of the ballroom, getting into the limo, and being dropped off at their respective homes. A few of the guests who had been ejaculated on, tried to clean the cum off their faces and clothes on their way home, others seemed proud to be covered in cum. Or maybe they just didn't know how messy they looked.

Closing credits were the same style as the first: Thank you's all around, a slideshow of significant moments of the party, mostly of the girls sucking dicks, or getting facials.

Maya whispered in my ear: "did you like it, my love?"

"Yes, I loved it, it was super hot!"

"Did I look beautiful?"

"You looked so beautiful, my love." We exchanged a wet, passionate kiss.

"I love you so much!" she said.

"I love you too!"

"So what did you guys think?" Antonia wanted to know.

"I loved it; you girls were amazing!" I commented enthusiastically. Mason agreed wholeheartedly.

Besides, "I added, the production was amazing, you weren't kidding, no shaky cameras, or shitty lighting, or shitty sound, and the way the editor put it all together was excellent!"

"I think we could sell it, make a buck," I said finally after a thoughtful pause.

Maya gave me a nasty look: "this is personal shit."

We all laughed, of course it was a joke.

The movie over, we took a poll of how many times each of us had cum. I had, of course, been limited to one ejaculation by Maya, but she had cum several times. How many, she did not know, she was never able to tell exactly, since her orgasms seemed to cum in waves, and she found them difficult to count.

Mary Lou had cum three times, Cindi four, Antonia at least seven, and Mason twice.

We discussed whether we should have sex after the movie, but decided against it. Although we were all still somewhat aroused, we decided to take it easy, eat dinner, drink some wine, and get a good night's rest. Tomorrow would be Sunday, and now refreshed, we would fuck all day. We spent the night in Antonia's bed, Maya spooning me, I in turn spooning Mary Lou, who was spooning Cindi, who spooned Antonia, who spooned Mason.

XeniaDei
XeniaDei
12 Followers