At Cap, a Sexual Beach Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noises John normally makes when having an orgasm are well muffled by Kate's thighs and her fanny, but I can tell by the jerking of his hips that he is pumping a copious amount of spunk into her mouth.

After a few seconds Kate sits up and off John's face, poor lad, he is just lying there panting.

Kate is kneeling up and chewing, with a slightly puzzled expression.

"What's up, do you not like the taste?" Bill asks her.

"Actually, it's quite good, main flavour is John's sperm, but the marshmallows add a real sweetness, want to taste some?"

"No, I'll pass on that thanks," Bill responds with a little shudder.

"Go on then, pass me a little in a kiss." I reach behind Kate's head and draw her to me, our lips lock and she pushes her tongue into my mouth transferring a bit of the mixture. It is an odd taste, but seems a lot of bother to go to in a blow job.

It's getting towards late afternoon now and more action is occurring all along the beach, I see several circles of spectators forming which means the people in the middle are putting on a good show. Even in the warm waters just off the beach there are circles of spectators.

"Hey Kate did you ever see the 4 O'clock blonde in action?" I ask while handing out more beers around us.

"No, never heard of that, what was it?"

"Well, it's something you could try with your oral skills. It was several years in a row, must have been before you and Bill started coming here. Each day at 4 O'clock this gorgeous blonde girl, like someone you'd see on Love Island, and her matching boyfriend would strut along the beach showing off. You could set your watch by them. She would get him hard at the water's edge, then leading him by the cock wade into the sea till it was about mid-chest deep on him."

"Obviously they always had a crowd, mostly men, following them and a circle would form. She would take a deep breath go under the water, you could see her blowing him and then she would re-surface and spit his spunk out of her mouth. Every time was the same, sucked him off in one dive. Big round of applause, then she would let one or two spectators fondle her tits. Then they would lie on the beach for an hour or so."

"Think you could do that Kate?"

"Think I'd like to try, but who with? I've just drained John. The guy with the big cock has just come up inside Sharron, that's the second time he has come this afternoon so he's out. Bill wants to shag Mary, so who is left? Whoa, hang on, there's Eric. I could do him."

"Not so fast, Eric is waiting for me this afternoon, I sort of promised him a ride later, I don't want you sucking all the life essence out of him." I replied with mock seriousness. "Let's have a look around, I haven't seen Peter doing anything sexual yet, what about him?"

Immediately Kate shuffles over to Peter and while whispering in his ear starts fondling his cock and balls. She soon works her magic and has a very hard cock to show for her efforts. Standing up she takes Peter's hand and guides him into the sea.

All of our party are on their feet watching the show, luckily it's not obvious what Kate is planning so no circle has formed to block our view. We can see Kate giving Peter a bit of a pull to get him ready. "Not too much girl, if he comes now the show is over!" I say to myself.

He nods his head, he is ready. Kate takes a couple of deep breaths and she submerges. Peter puts his hands on her shoulders so she can move her head freely. Time seems to slow down, can she do it? Hope she doesn't drown, that would be hard to explain to the police. People are muttering all around, will she, won't she.

Kate erupts from the water and punches the air, does a pirouette, raises Peter's arm in the air like a World Champion Boxer and looks over at us. Tilting her head upwards she spits out a steady stream of cum! They wade towards the shore and as the water drops below the level of Peter's cock she grasps hold of the now semi-flaccid organ and wanks it a bit more so it drips the last of the spunk into the sea!

Another round of applause for Kate today!

Time is getting on, a few are drifting off from the party and I haven't had any sex yet. I need an orgasm! Wonder if Eric is still around? Yes, there he is, chatting to a few people, I need to give him a hint to come over.

Kneeling up I look straight at him and slowly lick two fingers before reaching down and rubbing them over my clit. That got his attention! Licking my fingers again I reach down and rub them up and down my slit before inserting them slowly into my hole. Gently pushing them in and out I use my other hand to make a small come here gesture.

Eric makes his excuses to the others near him and comes to sit next to me.

"Hi Eric," I say softly, "have you had fun this afternoon?"

"I certainly have, it's amazing fun when your with the right group of people."

"Eric, I need you to do something for me."

"And what is that Shel?"

"I need a good fuck, but more than that, I also want a woman so I can suck on her tits and I want a man to come on my tits, all while I am being fucked." Lowering my voice even more I ask, "Will you be the one to fuck me?"

"Wow, yes Shel, you know how much I want to push my cock into you."

Looking around our friends I see Sharron and Gary talking together. Sharron has wonderfully thick and long nipples, just right for me to suck on.

"Hey Gary, Sharron, are you busy right now?" I shout towards them.

Looking up they see me gesturing them over. "How would you two like to help Eric give me pleasure?" I ask when they arrive next to me.

"Sure, but in what way?" replies Gary.

"Well, Eric is going to be shagging me and I'd love to be sucking one of Sharron's tits at the same time, Gary could you kneel next to me and I'll give you a hand job and get you to come on my tits."

"Can I join in?" John has decided another orgasm would be good for him.

"I'll kneel over Shel so she can suck my nipple and you can be shagging me from behind John." Problem solved by Sharron, excellent.

Getting on my back I position Sharron kneeling over my left shoulder and Gary on my right. Eric is kneeling near my feet, I raise my legs and open them wide, reach down with my left hand and part my pussy lips. Eric can clearly see my moist pink opening. "It won't lick itself you know." I tell him.

Within a couple of seconds Eric's tongue is on my fanny lips, licking and probing, working all round and up to cover my clit in kisses and gentle sucks. Nice start! With my right hand I reach out and take hold of Gary's hard prick. Sharron's nipple presents itself to my lips and I suck it in greedily. I see John putting a condom on his cock and shoving it into Sharron, I'm thinking that after having had Paul's monster cock up her an hour ago she probably isn't as tight as John is used to!

Oh this is nice, I have fantastic feelings from the oral being performed on my fanny, a thick, solid nipple in my mouth and I am working a hard cock to make it spurt warm, lovely, gooey spunk onto my tits.

Releasing the nipple for a second I tap the top of Eric's head and tell him "Now, right now, get a condom on your prick, stick it right up my cunt and shag me hard!"

Mouth back on the nipple and quickly I feel a cock spearing into me, a small thrust to get past my inner lips then a smooth glide right up all the way. As normal when a new cock enters me I have a little orgasm, nothing earth shattering, but still nice.

"Go on Eric, shag her hard, make her come, make her squirt, use her tight little fanny." Sharron knows I like to hear people talking dirty to me or about me, it really gets me going when being fucked.

Eric really is slamming it into me, leaning up high on his arms to get a greater depth of penetration. I move my left hand down between our bodies to reach my clitoris and start rubbing it hard. Oh, that feels so good!

"Come on Eric, faster mate, shove it right up her, she likes it hard and deep. FUCK HER!" John has joined in with the verbal encouragement.

I feel Gary's cock getting even harder, so I increase the speed on his cock with my hand. He pulls my hand off his cock and wanks himself furiously for a few seconds till his cock erupts all over my right tit. A torrent of spunk covers the tit. I take back control of his cock and squeeze the last of his offering out of the end. Rising up a little I push my tit onto the end of his prick and stir the sperm in circles round my nipple.

My orgasm is building, helped on its way by seeing Gary's tribute soaking my breast. I am moaning into Sharron's tit flesh, then I feel her pull away from me. John has pulled out of her, ripped off his condom and is holding tight to his cock as he approaches me. Yes, my other tit is going to be flooded with sperm! He must be on the very edge of coming.

"UUUgghhhhhh, uguguhuhhu." With a loud groan John aims his cock at my left tit and the spunk comes pouring out.

That second flood onto my other tit tips me over the edge. Eric is still pounding me and I feel the explosions start from deep within my fanny radiating upwards and outwards.

"OOOhhhhhhFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK." A long, drawn out howl escapes my lips and I feel my fanny contracting and squeezing onto the invading cock. "Push it up, Push it up, oooooooohhhhhhohhhhhhhho." My legs are wrapped tight around the waist of the man riding me. I can feel that I am squirting around his cock.

"I'm coming, I'm coming Shel." Now Eric is on course to release his spunk.

"No, no, pull it out and squirt it on me, I want your spunk on me as well."

In a flash Eric has pulled out of me, ripped off the condom and is between my legs with his cock quivering to fire his spunk. I watch each of the spurts, the first dollop reaches up to my tits and joins the other two lots there, the next ones are less powerful and puddle on my stomach.

My orgasm spikes again and I give a powerful squirt which hits his balls and drips down onto the tops of my thighs and fanny lips.

"Wow, that was amazing, what a way to end the party, I'll need a few minutes to recover that's for sure."

"Who says it's over for you?" John is looking around and spots a couple of guys in our group still lounging and drinking.

"Hey lads, can you come here please?"

"Shel has been well fucked but she would welcome more spunk poured on her, would you oblige? Maybe Sharron would give you a hand?"

So that's what happened, Sharron wanked each of the guys off onto my tits, which was very nice and let me rest a bit as I recovered. Then with what felt like a pint of spunk on me and slowly running down me I walked down the beach and into the sea to rinse it off.

And nobody on the beach took any notice! As the saying goes, "That's Cap."

12