At her Dorm

Story Info
Things get wild in the dorm room.
2.3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking Amber back to college

Amber and I stop on the way out of town to eat. After a meal and beverages we climb in my car. She tells me she attends Pomona College. I know where Pomona is so I jump on I 10 and head west. I am driving a 1975 Cadillac Eldorado that I purchased from a former girlfriends mom. It has a large front bench seat. Amber slides over to sit close to me as I drive.

The drive will take just over 1 hour so I crank up some tunes and settle in for the trip. Amber lays her head on my shoulder and her left hand is resting on my thigh. I have on shorts and her fingertips are tracing up and down my leg. As she continues to gently caress my leg her hand slowly is moving up until her fingers are under my shorts. I look over at her and she looks up and smiles. She tries to move her hand farther up but the angle is not good. She turns her body towards me and removes her left hand. Then she reaches back over with her right hand and slides it under the pant leg of my shorts.

I had just slipped my shorts on when we left the canyon so she had access directly to my balls. Her fingers wrap around them and her left hand is now rubbing my manhood through my shorts. She removes her right hand and slips her left hand under the waistband of my shorts. Soon she is stroking my cock as I try and concentrate on the road. She asks if I ever received a blowjob while driving. I told her I had not. With that she starts to tug on my shorts. I lift myself up so she can pull them down.

As soon as my member is free she puts her head in my lap and with her tongue starts to lick up and down my shaft. I tell her traffic is starting to get heavier and someone might see her. Her only reply was "so". She continues to tease my cock and balls with her tongue. My member feels as large as it ever has and the anticipation is driving me wild.

Finally she places her lips over the head of my shaft and swirls her tongue around the tip. Then she slides her lips down and takes more of me in her mouth. I look down at the wonderful site and back to the road frequently while her head bobs up and down my shaft. She definitely has done this before as this is the best blowjob I had ever received. She removes her lips and puts her hand around my shaft and continues to stroke me. She tells me to let her know when I'm about to cum.

Staying in my lane is becoming harder and harder as I feel myself getting ready to climax. I tell her I'm about to cum and she gobbles my dick back into her mouth and deep throats me. Soon I begin to shoot my load into her mouth and down her throat. She attempts to swallow it all. She keeps me in her mouth milking me until my cock starts to lose its erection. She lifts her head up and a small bit of cum is on her lips on the edge of her mouth. I tell her she missed some and she licks her lips cleaning it all off.

She asks me how I enjoyed it. I tell her it was incredible and no one had ever done it so well. She smiles a knowing smile and sits up in the seat still right against my side. She asks if I think anyone saw and I tell her I have no idea as it was taking all my concentration to stay on the road. She says, "Well if they did I hope they liked what they saw." I tell her if they did all they saw was her head going up and down or her cute butt up in the air in her shorts.

We ride in silence just listening to the radio until we get close to the Claremont exit. From here she tells me when to turn until we are on the campus and in the parking lot of her dorm.

I thank her for a wonderful day and ask for her mailing address and dorm room number and phone. She tells me I can get that later. When I question how she says, "when you are ready to leave." I tell her I am but she tells me not until I return the favor of and oral climax.

We get out and enter the dorm. I notice people in the hall looking at me as we walk towards her room. She tells me not to pay them any mind and just come along. Who was I to argue with a beautiful lady escorting me to her room?

We arrive at her room and she opens the door and pulls me inside. I am caught by surprise as she says hi to her roommates. They smile at her then at me. Amber introduces them to me. Tiffany is a short red head. Very curvy build, light complexion and cute freckles. She is wearing pajama bottoms and a t shirt. Gloria is a brunette like Amber but rail thin with small boobs. She is taller than me so I estimate her to be around 6 feet tall. She is wearing gym shorts and a sports bra.

She tells them we met at the canyon that Steve and Vanessa took her too. They start asking questions about the canyon. Was it pretty, were many people there and of course, did you see anyone naked. She tells them we were all naked except Vanessa who only went topless after Steve insisted.

They couldn't believe she was naked in a public place and asked how it felt, was it weird, did anyone stare? She tells them that she and Vanessa were actually in bikinis when I arrived at the falls. She tells them that I got naked immediately after arriving and waded out onto a rock. She also tells them about the pictures taken on the rock and they wonder if Steve will let them see them once they are developed. She doesn't mention the instant pictures taken at the swimming hole.

I look around the room and get slightly uncomfortable as both Tiffany and Gloria are just staring at us. Amber asks them if they are planning on going out. Gloria states she has volleyball practice soon but Tiffany just shrugs. I think Amber was hinting for her to leave us alone but it went completely over her head.

It is mentioned that I am a US Marine stationed about 2 hours away from the college. They start asking questions about what I do, how long have I been in and where have I been stationed. I tell them that besides boot camp in Parris Island SC and engineer school in Missouri that 29 Palms is my first duty station.

Gloria grabs her gym bag throws on a shirt and excuses herself as she heads out to practice. Tiffany sits on the single bed in the corner and crosses her legs under herself. Amber and I sit on the bottom of the bunk beds on the other side of the room. After a little more small talk Amber decides that Tiff is not planning on leaving so she just turns to me and we start to make out. We are kissing deeply and lay down on the bed. Amber again starts to rub me through my shorts so I start to feel her up over her shirt. I am facing towards the wall but Amber is facing Tiffany. She whispers that Tiffany is watching us. I want to look but she tells me not to.

Amber sits up, looks directly at Tiff and removes her shirt. She lies back down and we kiss some more. Now with direct access to her breasts I start to caress them and squeeze them. Amber pushes my head down and I take the hint and begin sucking on her lovely tits. She lets out a moan and I take the chance to look over at Tiff. I see she has one hand over her bottoms right between her legs but her second hand in under her shirt as she feels her own tits.

Amber gets up and has me stand. She pulls my shirt over my head and my shorts to the ground. I step out of them with my back to Tiffany. My hard on is in full force again. Amber looks over my shoulder and removes her shorts. She sits back on the bed and takes my hand and pulls me towards her. At the edge of the bed she looks up and tells me to turn all the way around one time. I do as I am told and Tiffany sees me with a full erection before I am again facing Amber. She pulls me onto the bed and tells me it is my turn to please her.

I happily dive between her legs and start going to town on her nicely trimmed pussy. As I am licking and sucking she is moaning and arching her back. Over her moans I can hear noise coming from across the room. I lift my head and insert 2 fingers deep inside her. I look over and Tiffany has removed her shirt and is openly playing with her tits while her hand works furiously under her pants. Amber tells me to go faster with my fingers. I do as I bring my tongue to her clit. She lets out a small scream and cums while wildly bucking against my hand and face.

She immediately rolls over with her ass in the air and tells me to get inside her now. I am happy to oblige. She is very wet and I slide in easily. I start to pound her and she just keeps telling me to go faster. I continue to pump into her until I am ready to explode again. I tell her I'm cumming and she says yes, keep going. I take that as an OK to cum inside her and I release my load into her dripping pussy. She collapses onto the bed and my dick comes out of her.

I look over at Tiffany who is staring at my manhood hungrily. I look down at Amber; she is laying on her belly also looking over at Tiff. I see her wave to her and Tiffany gets up and crosses over to the bunk we are on. She pushes me on my back, climbs on the bed and immediately takes me in her mouth. She is cleaning Amber's juices off me and it doesn't take long for the little guy to wake back up. Tiffany stops suddenly and says "oh my". I look behind her to see Amber now with her face in Tiffany's cunt while Tiffany sucks me off.

Since I have cum twice already today I am able to stay hard and hold back. Tiffany stops sucking me and climbs on top and mounts me. Her large breasts are bouncing up and down as she rides me so I reach up and feel them. She throws her head back and continues to ride me while I play with her tits.

Amber comes around and kisses me and then Tiffany's tits. She continues to switch back and forth until Tiffany lets out a scream while she cums and collapses on my chest. Amber asks if I came inside her and I tell her no. She says good, round 2 and moves Tiff out of the way to climb on in a reverse cowgirl. Tiffany then climbs above me and lowers her pussy to my face. I eagerly drink in the juices from her cunt while Amber rides me like a stallion.

It doesn't take long before Amber starts to buck harder and I know she is about to climax again. Tiffany also climaxes while I continue to lick and suck her tasty pussy. My dick and balls can take no more and I release into Amber again.

As I lie on my back the girls climb up next to me on either side. I'm not sure how we all fit on a twin bed but we did. Once we have all rested and regained our senses everyone starts to get up.

Amber asks if I want to shower before I leave and I think it's a good idea. She tells me she needs to change the sheets on Gloria's bed since that is where we all were. I find the bathroom and turn on the shower. Tiffany comes in looking spent but beautiful. She is still naked and I take a few moments to admire her body. She is shapelier than Amber and her breasts are larger. Being a breast guy I reach out and give one a squeeze before getting in the shower. When I get out both Tiff and Amber are waiting to dry me off. Once I am dry Tiff climbs into the shower while Amber and I go back into the room. She hands me a tablet and tells me to put my address and barracks phone number on it. She gives me a kiss, hands me a piece of paper and tells me I should go before Gloria gets back.

We hug briefly and she lets me out the door. I get a few stares and knowing looks as I head out to my car for the 2 hour ride back to the base. Before I leave I look at the paper and see it is Amber's full name and address at the college. Underneath she has included Tiffanies information. As I drive I wonder if I will see Amber again, if we will stay in touch or was this just one day.

I find out the answer and more over the next few weeks.