A Late Night Offer

Story Info
2 Friends Share a tent and then get close.
3.2k words
4.51
16.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you sleeping tonight?" she asked.

"I'm just crashing in my Car" he replied, "if you lay the seats down and stuff a pillow between them, so there isn't a big gap, its surprisingly comfy. How about you?"

"I set my tent up earlier. It's the one over the other side there". She pointed off to the right of them and he followed her gesture, realising as he satred off his mistake... they were inside a caravan and so had no chance of actually seeing the tent in question. He blamed it on the booze running through his system and laughed.

They were at a party, or a gathering would probably better describe it. These two and some 25 or 30 other friends, many of which seemed to be in the small caravan with them... Nothing special just a small weekend gathering in a field belonging to one of the group. They had all attended with tents and caravans and there had been games and such during the day followed by a trip down to the local pub where they had stayed until closing time before returning to the field and sitting around the fire. Drinking further, telling tales and, when the few musical members had gotten their instruments out, singing old songs. When the fire had died down they had moved into the caravan alongside where much as before continued but now, in the wee small hours of the morning the atmosphere was mellowing out.

Haighlee and Henry had ended up squashed into one corner, with Haighlee sat on his lap. The two were good friends so neither thought any thing of it and weren't bothered with the close contact. She was sat at right angles to him, her head on his shoulder, his hand on her knee. They had been laughing and chatting with those around them but now as the party had slowly started disappearing off to bed they had started talking just the two of them.

It had grown quieter in the caravan now and after the owner of the oil lamp that had previously been lighting it had taken it when he left it was now dimly lit. The combination of that, the quiet, the comfy seat as well as the copious amounts of drinks he'd drunk during the day (and if he really admitted it, the close, almost cuddling contact with a pretty girl) started sending Henry to sleep.

Haighlee nudged him and he lifted his head with a start.

"Oi, I was speaking to you!" she said, feigning annoyance.

"Yeah, I know, I was listening..." He lied.

"Yeah sure, What did I say then?" He knew that was coming!

"You said its time for bed and you invited me round to yours for the night" Henry replied with a lopsided grin.

"Not even close," she paused. "But now you mention it, you can if you want?".

Henry knew he was awfully drunk. Like his cheeks feel numb sort of drunk but he was sure certain he'd just heard what she said clearly. Just in case he asked.

"Huh?" She lifted her heard a little and looked at him.

"You can stay in my tent tonight if you want. It's a big one and there's plenty of room. I have a sleeping bag you can borrow."

He looked at her just to make sure she wasn't joking. When he was sure she was sincere he replied. "Yeah, sure. I've got my duvet and stuff anyways so I'll grab that out the car. Thanks."

She smiled and placed her head back to his shoulder. "Cool" she said quietly. "You ready to go now?"

"Fine by me, I was falling asleep here anyways"

"You don't say," she chuckled.

The two got up and said their goodnights to the last few still in the Caravan and headed out. Pausing briefly at Henry's car he grabbed his duvet, a pillow and some clean clothes to change into in the morning. Handing some of the pile to Haighlee the two then stumbled off towards her tent. Stumbling being the word.

Reaching the tent Haighlee knelt down and unzipped the opening to let them in. As she crawled in her shirt rose up her back a little and Henry caught a glimpse of her thong showing. He felt he should have looked away but found himself staring slightly...

"You coming in?" she called, breaking him from his stupor..

He bent down, throwing his bedding in and then tried to follow in after. He managed to get tangled in the bottom of the tent flap and ended up more falling in, shoving Haighlee over in the process. The two of them lay sprawled, laughing quietly, or at least trying to so they didn't wake any one nearby.

After so shuffling of his bedding and Haighlee moving hers and her clothes bags over they eventually got some semblance of a bed laid and Henry got in. The bottom of his jeans had gotten damp in the dew of the long grass walking from the caravan, so he took them off under the duvet.

"I've taken my jeans off just to let you know. The bottoms are wet In case you wondered."

She giggled. "That's fine. I'm sure I can handle seeing your legs".

He ginned and laid back getting settled. He could feel her shuffling around and the sound of fabric sliding told him she had taken her jeans off too. Another sound of fabric rustling made him look over. The tent was dark, but the faint light outside caused Hayleigh's form to be silhouetted against the tent wall. She was pulling her top back down and a bra was in her hand. He closed his eyes quick. He didn't actually see anything, but the silhouette stayed in his minds eye. It made his heart beat a little faster...

Haighlee squirmed down into her bedding and got herself settled in. The two chatted softly about their day and evening for a little while and then the conversation turned to the temperature. The drunk was starting the wear off them both and they were beginning to notice the chill in the air. Haighlee was in her sleeping bag, but it wasn't doing much for the cold. She noticed Henry's duvet was bunched up between them and so and pulled at the spare and over herself.

"Err, I believe that's mine you know..." he said quietly.

"Well, you're clearly not using it all and I'm cold. Unless you have any other ideas of keeping me warm?" the last part she said after a short pause. He also noted the almost melodic way she asked it. He could tell she smiled as she spoke.

"hmm, well, I guess we cant have you being cold. You'll just keep talking all night and I wont get any sleep.." He said that with a smile and, though she noticed, it didn't stop her from hitting him in the arm, albeit gently.

"Oww" he cried, "well that's done it. I was going to offer a cuddle to warm you up but after that I think I should just leave you to freeze instead." The hand she'd used to punch him had stayed by his arm after and now she used it to stroke the area in mock affection.

"Aww, I'm sorry. Here, if I rub it will it make you feel any better?"

"Well, it might but I'm not sure how that will make my arm any better" he replied trying to keep a straight face and not laugh at his Double Entendre. It didn't work and he burst out laughing. He managaed to get out a "Sorry, I couldn't resist.."

Haighlee was laughing too. "Well, it would be a good way to keep warm" she giggled out as they were both calming down.

With out either really noticing, during their laughing they had both ended up getting closer to each other. Haighlee now had her head on his pillow and shifted her sleeping bag so that the side opened towards Henry.

"To make up for that terrible joke I'm cashing in on that cuddle."

He moved his left arm out and under her neck and pulled her over a little so that her head rested on his shoulder. She moved her body over closer to him and slid one leg out from her bag to him.

"Jesus!" he shouted as her foot slid over his lower leg, "Your foot's bloody freezing!"

"Well I did say I was cold!" She replied.

He pulled her closer and their bodies touched. She wrapped her right leg between his and around his left and squeezed it tight.

"Blimey" he shivered, "you weren't kidding!"

They lay there for a while, not talking, just enjoying the feel of each other's body against their own and feeling themselves warming. Henry started to feel a little too warm and found himself starting to hope he'd fall asleep soon! After a little while his arm still nestled under her neck started to go dead and he shifted it into a more comfortable position. He struggled to find one though as the only two options were either outside the duvet and in the cold or under the duvet but laying over Haighlee. Despite the little flirty comments they'd had this evening, he wasn't going to try that! After a few minutes she finally said something...

"Would you lay still!!"

"Sorry, my arm is going to sleep and its too cold to have it outside the bedding.. And the only other position is kind over the mark..."

She smiled to herself at his manners. "Over the mark?" she asked coyly trying to stifle a giggle.

He didn't say anything, he just moved his arm back out from under the covers. Knowing exactly what he was talking about she reached her own hand out and took his, pulling it back under the covers and laying it, almost gently over her left, breast. She felt his breath catch just a little and his hand stiffened open as if not to touch. She giggled to herself again and tuning her head to him slightly simply whispered to him "relax. Is that more comfortable?"

He just hummed in response and let his hand relax a little, His fingers falling to the curve of her breast. She kept her hand over his and they lay like that for some time. Though neither would have admitted it at that moment that small contact had sent shocks through both of them. Haighlee was trying (and failing) to keep her composer but the stiffening nipple under Henry's hand was betraying her. Likewise, Henry was trying to keep his own feeling in check but her Nipple under his hand wasn't exactly helping.

She squeezed her hand on his pushing his hand harder on to her Breast, causing him to squirm just the tiniest amount. Almost imperceptibly, but she noticed all the same. It made her smile for, while the earlier drunk had worn away slightly, she was still in the lustrous throes of intoxication. At least enough to allow her to be bold enough for her next move. In one slow movement she slid her hand from his, pulling her strappy very top down over her Breast leaving noting between Henry's hand and her skin, she felt him stir but before he could move his hand she let her top go and it sprung back to where it was before, only this time it was above his hand, she then placed hers back over his to stop him moving it and pushed it to her. This made his breath double.

"What are you doing?" he asked slowly tyring to keep the waver in his voice under control.

"Nothing" she replied equally as measured.

He felt her soft, warm skin under his hand. The curve of her pert breast, the swell of her hardened nipple under his touch. He squeezed gently making her breath deeply. Haighlee let go off his left hand and snaked it down over her body to his, sliding it up over his stomach. This sent shivers down his spine. Sensing this she moved her hand back and forward gently causing his body to twitch, his hand squeezed her more firmly. The two played with each other like this for what seemed to the two of them for hours, both fully enraptured in the feel of each other.

She couldn't take it anymore and, wanting to push her luck, she dragged her finger nails up his body before turning round and gently scraping them back down, down, down until they slid under the waistband of his boxers. He stiffened at this, but she carried on and suddenly her hand was wrapped around his hard cock! A soft moan escaped his mouth.

A good sign she decided and slowly she slid her hand up and then back down his shaft. He felt like he had been electrocuted. He didn't know whether it was the booze in him or the complete out of the blue way this happened but with every stoke of her hand up and down he found he cared less and just lay there soaking it in.

He moved his right hand over to Haighlee's body and repeated what she had started by dragging his fingers and nails across her stomach. It had the same effect on her as it had on him but with the added bonus of her hand wrapping around him tighter.

She needed to be touched now, ached for it and not just the teasing she was getting. Her left hand slid to his right hand and closed over it, guiding it down her body further and then under and into her underwear. He shifted his body to give himself a better reach and she felt as his hand and fingers slid out from under her and between her legs. His middle finger sliding right down the centre of her warm, by now very wet, Pussy. It was her time to moan now, it escaped her lips low, sultry and longer than she had ever thought. His middle finger effortlessly found her clit straight away and gently stroked it making her moans break by her intakes of breath in time with his flicks.

Both lay there. Utterly enraptured by the touches of the other. Both knowing this wasn't something either would ever have predicted the night to bring. Both doing their best to stop those tiny voices in the back of their minds asking what is going on. As the hands of the others stirred them further into arousal that voice was left behind.

Haighlee was squirming and moaning almost uncontrollably now. He legs spread allowing Henrys hand deeper access to her. The strokes on her clit punctuated by the occasional slide of his finger into her opening. Her breath was ragged now and her own hand movements on him were slacking as she found she was no longer able to concentrate. A few more fast strokes of his fingers on her and he slipped 2 of them deep into her. It was too much for her and a long, low, lust filled moan escaped her as her body tensed and then convulsed in Orgasmic bliss. He legs clamped shut over his hand pinning it against and inside her, as the wave of Orgasm began to subside, she rocked her hips and felt the shocks from her clit as she found it rubbed against his hand. She kept bucking her hips against him and felt a second orgasm rushing towards her. It crashed over her in seconds.

She lay there, utterly spent. Her mind tried to recall the last time that had happened, but it failed to bring anything to mind.

After removing his hand and working some feeling it in again after the clamping it had received, he had just laid there enjoying her come down.

When she had finally come down, she realised her hand was still wrapped around him. It was his turn now and she'd have to make it a good one as a thank you for the mind blowing orgasm she'd just received. She rolled her body over on to her side, facing towards him and swapped hands. Her right for her left. She lifted the waistband of his boxers and slid it down over his cock to give herself more room. And then she went to town. Grabbing his cock firmly she started stroking, slowly at first before picking up speed. He tried his hardest to keep his body in check but the feeling of her body tightly against his as well as her hands movements made it near on impossible.

"You're going to have to stop, or you'll make a mess," he managed to say in between breaths.

She giggled softly and replied "oh really? Well, we can't have that. I don't suppose you brought any tissues?"

He laughed in between his breathing. "No, I hadn't imagined id have ever needed them".

"Oh well, we'll just have to think of something else then" she said softly. He hand moved faster yet and, had he been able to see it he was sure it would just be a blur. He felt the familiar tightening inside him and gasped out "Whatever it is you're going to have to do it quickly I'm gonna...."

He felt her body shift further down his body and heard the words he knew would forever be etched into his soul forever more "Cum in my mouth".

He felt warm wetness engulf the head of his shaft. It bobbed a number of times before she let go with her hand and pushed her mouth down over him, sucking him deep into her. His cock was average size and she found it no trouble to deepthroat.

His balls tightened, he felt the pressure inside him ready to burst and his hands went to her head, winding their fingers into her hair.

He exploded.

Both physically and his mind too. His Orgasm crashed over him send wave after wave through his body just as his cock shot wave after wave of cum into Haighlee's unwavering mouth. She swallowed every last drop. Sucking it out of him.

Stars shone behind his eyes and pins and needles fizzled in his fingers.

After a few more delicious seconds she sucked back up his shaft and let in out of his mouth with a pop. She then carefully pulled his boxers back over him and moved her body back up to cuddle into him. He pulled her close to him and desperately wanted to speak, to worship her, sing her praises and tell of how she had made him cum harder than he'd ever remembered anyone else doing. But she had wiped him out and all he could do was hold her close and drop into the abyss of sleep.

She was seconds behind him.

My second story on here and one that was based on a real event that happened to me some years ago.

No doubt there are many grammatical mistakes and it maybe vague on details and descriptions for the persons involved but this is more so the reader can have their own cast members in mind whilst ready it.

Its also written in the same vein as how I talk so it maybe a little colloquial to some but it is my story so that how its gets relayed.

Any way, happy reading.