At Her Mercy

Story Info
Sherrif Carey Jones arrests a drunk and takes advantage.
5.3k words
4.43
23k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door to the station slammed open from the force of sheriff Jone's foot kicking it open, allowing Kieran to shuffle through. She shoved him roughly down the hallway and into the main room with the only two cells in their tiny coastal town's sheriff's station.

"Easy on the goods love." Kieran only smirked, not taking his soon to be captivity seriously.

"Shut up, this is the last time I'm going to tell you before I restrain that mouth of yours." He had done nothing but flirt with her since she arrested him. A simple drunk in public charge, she would only hold him overnight but still... he was very annoying! She also knew he had aspirations to murder his step-father, the longer that was put off the better.

"And how do you propose to restrain me?"

Carey Jones turned him towards her then shoved him down onto a chair, one of the cold, uncomfortable armless metal chairs that came with the office. She silently moved behind him and cuffed him to the chair. She was still getting used to her new position as sherrif, but it had been something she had worked for for years. It was a tough job, dealing with the everyday jerks could be stressful and discouraging somedays.

"Oh sheriff, are you going to torture me now? Force these handsome lips to tell you their secrets?"Kieran mocked her.

Carey suddenly realised her newfound feeling of power. He was baiting her, but really it was only because there was not much else he could do. Even if he escaped her somehow, everyone in the town would call him out. Right now she had him all alone here, in the middle of the night, with no witnesses to anything she did to him.

She knew she really shouldn't but she wanted to and she could, so why not?

Carey grabbed his hair and yanked his neck back, this pulled his head closer to her as she whispered in his ear. "Yes, I can do anything I want to you, and no one will save you. You are all mine, Kieran."

She released his head and walked around to her desk and opened a drawer, she pulled out a leather gag, apparently standard issue. She pulled it across his lips tightly, he struggled and tossed his head but eventually opened his mouth to the gag. She patted him on the head after tying the gag. "Good boy."

She walked around to his front so she could see his face, and it pleased her greatly. He was scowling at her, pantly slightly, a very serious look in his eyes now. He was considering her, looking into her face trying to glean anything he could from her.

"Now that you're nice and cozy, I'm going to go get my purse out of the car, be back in a moment. Love." She winked at him and sauntered outside and grabbed her purse, taking a breath of the night air, it was cold but crisp.

The keys, her phone, his phone and wallet and the rest of her shit was in her purse, she knew she shouldn't take her eyes off him for a minute but she needed her stuff. As she walked back into the station she spied him using his boot to gently open the drawers of her desk.

He jumped when he heard her. "Looking for these?" She dangled the keys for the cuffs in her hand, enjoying his frustrated look. He was trying to curse her through the gag but it just came out as grunting. "Oh you missed me did you?" A laugh bubbled from her throat.

Carey locked the station doors before heading towards him.

She grabbed his pocket knife from her purse, the first thing she had done when arresting him was taken it, considered a weapon of course. Now it was in her hands, her shiny new toy.

Carey plopped onto his lap, he couldn't really do anything about it. His arms were tied back behind the chair, gagged, and the chair didn't move easily on the short cheap carpet. She sat facing him with her legs splayed around him, she held the closed knife and tapped him on the chest with it. Then tossed it across the floor

"I think I like doing this with you, maybe we can make a habit of it." This was the third time she arrested him and taken him down. She knew he must feel powerless and angry. Carey found that her own body heated up just thinking about how mad he must be at her. The rage leaking from his gaze which was fixed on her, it somehow excited her even further.

Carey kissed his gagged lips, then kissed her way down his neck and collarbone. He was surprised but in a happy way, she could tell because of his positive sounding noises from his gagged mouth. He still thought he could somehow gain power over her, still thought he could talk her into letting him go, talk her into having sex. But it wasn't his decision anymore, it was hers.

His eyes looked prettier with lust filling them and not anger.

"Now, you're going to just sit there and let me do what I please. It's not everyday I have a hunk of manliness like you lying around." As she said this she slipped his shirt up over his head to hang on his bound arms behind him. Carey smiled pleased to find that he was just as tan and gorgeous as she expected this swarthy irish dockhand to be. Hard work paid off for him, and that tan was worth its color in gold.

She ignored his deep blue gaze on her and stared at her nails dragging down his chest muscles. She ran her fingers and nails all over his torso, enjoying the taut skin and hard muscles. She felt her sex pulse just at the thought that she controlled this man, that she could do anything she wanted to him.

She suddenly felt like biting him, her mouth watering from the thought of his skin on her tongue. She locked her lips on the meaty muscle connecting his neck and shoulder, running her tongue all over the spot. He tasted like sun shined skin on a summer's day; supple, warm, sweet, sea salt, and that hint of his own scent. She started to nibble him, then took big bites, leaving teeth impressions all over his neck area.

He struggled but eventually gave into the pleasure, and starting making sexy little moans through his gag. His tone seemed to beg her for more and Carey couldn't wipe the satisfied grin off her face. She wanted to push him more so she caressed his skin and pinched his little rosy man nipples. She had guessed he was probably sensitive, and she was right when he started to struggle again trying to dislodge her fingers. She tugged and pinched and rolled his nipples, smiling as he made helpless little moans begging her to stop the teasing. Caery leaned forward and put her lips to his ear, she stopped her sweet torture for just a moment as she whispered to him.

"Ask yourself, are you begging me to stop, or to continue?" She licked then nibbled his ear, smiling even more as she felt his sweet hopeless moan escape him. "But either way, I'm going to do whatever I want to you."

She pressed her body fully against his and kissed his gagged mouth again, he tried to kiss her back. He bucked his hips to get a little friction with her, and she felt his cock straining against his jeans trying in vain to get closer to her. Emma could feel the heat from it through her own jeans.

He was growling huskily at her, it was incredibly sexy and Carey felt he needed a little more torture. She slipped off his lap and stood before him. "Would you like to see me naked?" He nodded enthusiastically, his eyes glued to her form.

Carey took off her jacket, her boots and socks. Kieran started to relax and Carey smiled, he was falling for this perfectly. Now she took off her sweater and revealed her usual little black tank top, just like the one she had been wearing when they met last August. She pulled the top over her head quickly and grabbed the buttons of her jeans and undid them showing the barest peak of her lacy panties. Kieran was riveted, Carey turned around and showed him her backside as she slid the pants slowly down her legs. She bent at the waist and gave him a closeup view of her pert little buns.

Behind her back Kieran was able to spit out the gag.

"You are so fucki' hot lass, let me go and I will treat you like an angel."

Now all she had on was her bra and panties as she turned around to face him again. But instead of coming closer like she knew he wanted she backed away from him instead. Carey smiled teasingly and ran her hands down her body, touching herself while he was unable to. She brushed her fingers over her lacy panties, caressing herself softly.

"Since you can answer me, do you like what you see?"

"Ah, you're torturing me."

Her smile smugly widened. Her arms slipped behind her back and unhooked her bra, she slid it off her shoulders and approached Kieran, draping her bra over his head. She straddled his lap again but didn't sit down, this put her chest at eye level with his head.

Carey smiled graciously, "I will give you just a taste. Be gentle."

She lowered her breast to his face and he wasted no time in latching onto her perky pink little nipple. She played with one breast while his tongue teased the other. He was skilled even without his hands, tongue swirling, lips sucking, teeth gently nibbling her nipple. When the first nipple got too sensitive she pulled away from him and gave him the other. It was already sensitive and she couldn't help but moan and squirm against him as he worked. Her fingernails ran through his hair and scalp, tugging his face closer to her.

Right when it got to be too much Carey yanked his head away from her breast, breaking the suction of his mouth with an audible pop. His brows knit together in frustration at her. Kieran leaned over fast and got one last greedy lick at her breast. Carey gave a surprised little moan and smiled at him. Then backed off once more.

Kieran growled in frustration, trying in vain to scoot his chair closer to her. His dark eyes fixed on her, his whole world narrowed down to attaining her. It was exactly what Carey wanted. She licked her lips and stared back into his lust filled eyes.

She was so turned on she messed up her own plan to sit in his lap again and kiss him, sliding her tongue into his so willing mouth to ravage him like she knew he wanted to do to her. She grinded her lace covered panties into the strings holding back his throbbing cock. His hips bucked against her as he tried to devour her with his lips. When she pulled away from him, he panted like a dog.

He growled again, deep and furious. "Carey love, I can't take it. Untie me!" He practically yelled it at her. She laughed at him, she hadn't even gotten to the next stage in her plan and he was already beginning to beg. It was exactly what she wanted.

"Oh no Kieran, I have more planned for you." She said to him as she backed away from him again. He struggled violently against the metal chair but didn't win. He looked at her, part of his lust becoming anger and frustration, his eyes burned at her.

He took a deep breathe to calm down.She watched the emotions on his face, something inside him crumbled and gave into her will.

She walked around and behind him, leaning down to put her lips by his ear, her arms draping over his shoulders, nails scraping across his chest. "How many times have you dreamed about me calling your name... Kieran Murphy?" Her voice was intimate and breathy. He shuddered under her touch.

"A hundred times Carey, I want to know what it feels like to be buried inside you while you scream my name." His voice was quiet, calm even. But the longing and desperation was clear, his hips rocked.

She walked back around to stand in front of him, except for the panties she was nude. It was ghostly quiet in the station, his panting was loud in the room. She smiled, enjoyed the sight of him while waiting for his curiosity to rise. He raised his head, eyes locking with hers boldly, Kieran was a strong ambitious man, Carey expected strength from him.

He frowned at her. "Really Carey? What are you doing to me? What do you get from doing this to me?"

She smiled at him condescendingly. Men, they are so blind sometimes, and think they are so smart. "I get pleasure Kieran, pleasure and power." She stared into his eyes as she slid her thumbs under the waist band of her panties and gently pulled them down to the floor. His eyes flicked to her bare patch of curls and flew all over her body. She stepped closer to his knees, then used her own knee to part his and stepped between his spread legs. She bent over and kissed him again, passionately, roughly, briskly. She pulled back from his lips when hers felt raw and vulnerable.

"Carey! Carey please!" Begging again, he was.

He sounded so pathetic, she felt she needed to tease him more.

carey backed up just a step and put her foot up onto the chair between his legs. She spread her bent leg wide exposing her pussy to his view.

"Please what? What do you want Kieran?"

"Ah! I want you to.... just.. touch me! Please."

Her smile widened. "No! I think I will touch myself."

She reached down and started caressing herself. She used both hands to spread her pussy lips wide and slipping fingers into her sopping wet slit. She was already so turned on that she needed almost no warming up. She sighed at her own touch, expertly swirling her finger tip around her clitorus.

His eyes were riveted on her fingers pushing into her slick pussy. His face was intense, hungry, craving. They were both quiet, the only sound the slick noises her pussy made from being worked, she pumped her finger faster inside herself. She moaned. He growled lustily at her.

"Ah, yeah lass. You are hott, so fuckin' hott!" He was looking back up at her eyes again. He rattled the chair again, and started to struggle violently. She stepped off, watching his attempt. He threw his head around, creating and imbalance with the chair, it fell over on its side.

"Come on lass! Let me go! Untie me! I will do anything you want, your every desire just please please untie me!"

She slowed her fingers and opened her eyes abit to look at him. Seriously she said, "Would you really do anything I tell you, would you become my slave?"

"Yes. Just touch me!"

"Say it then." She pushed.

He closed his eyes and knew she would make him regret it, but wanted it too badly to consider the full consequences. But he hoped he may not regret this choice.

"I am your slave."

She propped her foot up on his shoulder, so that when he rolled up his eyes from the floor he got a full view of her. She smiled evilly down at him. She dipped her fingers into her pussy and pulled out, looked at them, then bent down and put out those fingers.

"For your very first order as my slave you may lick my fingers."

He opened his mouth and she pushed her fingers in, his tongue worked furiously around her fingers. Carey didn't care if he liked it or not, only that he would submit to doing it. After a moment she pulled her fingers away, then wiped them on his shirt. She also flipped him over on his back on the floor, still strapped to the chair. Which hurt his arms and he whimpered. She dug her fists into his sweater and shirt and dragged him off the chair to just lay on the floor with his hands under his ass.

Before he could ask questions she put a finger to his lips. "I now want you to eat my pussy Kieran, and if you are a good boy I will put your cock in me. If you're bad you go in the cell locked in a very very uncomfortable position. Do you understand me?"

He nodded at her silently and his eyes seemed to say that there was nothing he would rather do more then exactly what she told him to do. There was not a shadow of doubt in his eye. She lifted her finger from his lips, then bent her legs until she was on her knees around his shoulders.

"Lass, my hands would be of much help to me to pleasure you."

"I am not untying you yet. I will do it when I want to do it. So you had better just do as I say in the meantime." Then lowered her flesh to his face.

He frowned at her at first but she looked away. She leaned back fully on her knees and used her fingers to spread her pussy lips wide to give him the best access to her. She lowers herself to a straddle position across his face, she feels his lips press to hers like a normal kiss. Then he opened his mouth and released his hot breath against her exposed folds.

His first lick is so relieving that she moans loudly. His eyes close and his tongue stretches to dip into her passage. His licking gets faster, a rhythm sets in. The friction is just perfect for her, Carey's spine goes rigid and she throws her head back in ecstasy. Moans spilling from her lips helplessly. Even Kieran moans against her when he shifts his tongue up to her clit. He feels her shudder over him and press herself just a little more against him. He teases her clit with the barest of touches and sucking until she whines for more.

She felt the flutter of her climax coming closer to her. Rising up inside her, more and more from every lick and flick of his tongue. He pushed his tongue down to the entrance of her again, this time she could feel her pussy started twitching in pleasure. Flexing and begging to be filled. While the tongue felt good, she would always crave more.

Next thing she knew he pressed his teeth into her, and the slight bit of pain pushed over her orgasm over the edge. Her lower body clenched tight, followed by all the muscles in the rest of her body. Her spine bowed down over him, hands supporting her on fists She lifted her hips away from him to automatically end the overpowering sensations that wracked her body.

But he pulled his head up and kept contact on her, still sucking like a fish. When he attached to her clit she yelped. She reached her hand up and pushed his head back down to the floor. She lifted herself off of him a little more, still shuddering from her orgasm. She panted loudly.

"Oh, oh..... good boy, you have skills."

She stood up on wobbly legs then hoisted him up upright again.

"Come on lass! Let me show you what a good lad I can be! Let me go!I will worship that sweet cunt of yours! I will."

Even though she was naked and he was not, Carey felt strangely comfortable. Because, even though he wore more clothing than her he was far more vulnerable than she was. She enjoyed that advantage, relished it. But now was the time she had been waiting for, her full gratification.

Carey plucked the gag from his neck and re-tied it on him. He struggled but eventually conceded, but not before making Carey frustrated with him. So when the gag was back on him she felt the need to gloat.

"Ah, silence is a virtue my dear man. Your mouth seems to always run away from you and cause you trouble. I think you need practice in shutting it!" She petted his cheek. And the glare she got was satisfying. She kissed his strapped mouth, while straddling his hips again.

But this time around she wasn't teasing anymore. Her fingers ghosted over buttons on his jeans, finding the zipper too and pulling at it. She gently pulled out his erection, it had strap marks where it had grown so tight against the pants. Emma smiled.

It was a fine cock, uncircumcised. She gripped it at the base and squeezed, giving him a test run. He groaned in relief at her touch, hips bucking and thrusting in her fist. His erection was powerfully stiff and the head was deep dark red. When she gave it another squeeze and pumped him some clear precum dewed at the tip, a shudder ran down his body. Carey looked up and met his eyes deeply from barely inches away. Silently, she told him she knew of his deep deep lust in this moment, that she understood that this situation turned him on. That her power and charisma excited him beyond the norm, and that she had done this on purpose to him. His eyes reflected fear for just one moment, fear of this new found pleasure, of his own loss of control, of his vulnerability.

Carey smiled at him, like a shark about to bite.

Her finger slid over her folds again and collected her wetness from earlier. She could feel her insides rippling as if trying desperately to put him inside her sooner. She rubbed her own lubrication on his cock, she collected more and rubbed more on him. She used her hand to distribute it evenly and pumped him. He shuddered again under her touch.

12