At Her Mercy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally she stood up on her legs while straddling him and then positioned her hips over his cock, slowly setting herself down again. Slowly impaling herself on him, pushing inch by inch inside her. More than once pulling back up, lubricating the joining again. Carey closed her eyes and enjoyed this sensation.

She finally took all of him inside her, sitting down fully on his lap. Carey enjoyed this part the most, the first entry inside her, the feeling of her inside adjusting to him filling her up. She squeezed her abdominal muscles around his shaft, his moan brought her back to reality again. She smiled.

Kieran already had a mist of sweat on his brow, the intensity of the moment was not lost on him either. He panted and stared at her, then he bucked his hips. The friction felt too good for both of them and they moaned together. He starts mumbling angrily through his gag.

Carey closes her eyes again and moves on her own, lifting her hips and pushing back on him again. She is slow and deliberate, savoring the feeling of his cock pushing its way inside her over and over again. She speeds up, their bodies are slapping together in her haste.

Once the pleasure clears just a little from her mind, enough to think about him for one moment. She opens her eyes and looks at him, he is moaning deeply into his gag, eyes rolling into the back of his head, body shuddering beneath her.

She stops suddenly, his body seems to sag in relief. He still pants, she can feel his hot breath push along her bare stomach and breasts. He mumbles softly and focuses his eyes on hers again. The haze of pure ecstasy is written across his face, his eyes cloudy with it.

"Okay, now it's time." She reaches behind him and unties his gag, he licks his lips and she kisses him passionately. While kissing she also reaches down and unlocks his cuffs and restraints. His suddenly free hand goes right forward to her hip, his other arm folds around her waist and he sits up straighter for her. This changed the angle of him inside her, his hips buck in a gentle thrust that makes both of them moan sweetly towards the other. Her legs wrap around him, his arms draw her closer, they press their bodies closer together. They moan again, light and breathy into the others hair, their faces pressed side by side.

"Carey."he whispers quietly yet passionately into her ear.

She pushes her lips to his ear and gushes her hot breath against the sensitive shell. "Kieran." She whispers just as softly, she sets her teeth to nibble his earlobe. This causes his body to react to her again, he thrusts inside her farther.

This begins their motion, slow, like waves rolling onto the beach, soft and caressing yet grinding and eroding. Their bodies becoming one and coming undone at the same time. Their rhythm wasn't fast, but, they were in no hurry.

Carey brushed her sweat soaked hair over her shoulder and raked her nails into his scalp. He thrust hard and fast suddenly pistoning his hips. She cried out in surprise and passion the extra friction pushing her closer to the edge. She pushed her hips to meet his, two forces colliding over and over, the sound of their breathing was loud in the quiet office.

Finally she felt her muscles ripple from her impending climax, it was coming, rushing towards her like a tidal wave. She pumped herself on his cock quicker in a frantic motion until her orgasm hit her. She stilled and sat in his lap, all her limbs wrapped around him all stiffened and squeezed at once, her body like iron. Her moans rose from her lips like shaky prayers to the heavens. Her muscles quivered and jumped and her insides constricted and pulsed around his cock.

Kieran moaned and shuddered underneath her stiff body, his own climax was pushing against his control. It only pushed him farther to feel her walls fluttering and squeezing his cock and he was so close he knew he could not be stopped now. And as he felt her body start to relax after her orgasm he decided to take control of his own.

Quickly he grasped her tight again and thrust his hips into hers then set his natural fast rhythm, her wetness gushed out of her from her orgasm making his cock glide smoothly in and out of her. Her still spasming cunt gripped him like a vice and he finally felt it push him over the edge. With one last deep thrust his body went weak and rubbery, his come pumped into her.Spurt after spurt.

The releif of the orgasm was so great it ate his vision black for one moment, the utter ecstasy taking over him. He was only dimly aware of his own moaning and hers, her muscles spasming again. His body was totally limp and relaxed on the floor.

Kieran's fuzzy brain tried to remember the last time he had come so hard or felt so light and relieved after fucking. It had been a very long time. A very very long time.

Her laughter brought him back to the present. He was unbound and she was fully naked in his lap.

"Have you ever been fucked by a woman like that before Kieran? You should see the look on your face."

Kieran instantly schools his expression, he had lost total self conscious control when he had been tied up. His brain was grinding its gears thinking about how he could take the advantage back in this brief moment of vulnerability for her.

"This is most definitely a new experience for me love." He smiled roguishly at her while his brain picked the best path to his whole new goal in life. Which was to spend as much time with Carey Jones as possible. And still get free.

They were quiet a moment. Both of them catching their breath.

She squeezed her inner muscles tight again, squeezing his slowly softening cock. Kieran groaned as his whole body tingled like a struck tuning fork, the emotions for their love making session came washing over him. It was his heart that caught that tune truthfully, and he knew right there he wanted more time with this woman, much more time.

His mind instantly grasped this current advantage in position now. Already planning on how to get power over her. He was struck with indecision though, to trick her and escape now or to stay and fuck her until she passes out and then escape later. Both ways would just piss her off and he knew if he screwed this up there would be NO more screwing her again!

Then his mind came up with a third option and he grabbed onto it before he thoroughly thought it through. Killian went into action.

He moved his arms around her lower back and gripped her tightly against him, a hand squeezing her ass bruisingly tight. He stood up quickly and stomped across the room. "Hold tight love!" He said to her shocked face, his quick steps bouncing her around in his hold. She frowned and was about to open her mouth to scold him...

When he stepped into the holding cell, and pulled the big iron bars shut.

He stopped in the middle of the cell, smiling happily at her. She was bare ass naked inside the jail cell with him. The keys were sitting on the desk half way across the room. And all he was wearing was jeans around his ankles. She just blinked at him for a couple seconds, the shock of what he had just done settling in. Finally she did open her mouth to rant at him.

"You locked us in here! Do you know how long until someone comes in here? And it would be David to be the one to find us! He's gonna kill you! Wha-!"Kieran set his mouth on hers kissing her enthusiastically. This kiss was payback for what she did to him in this last arrest, this time he would claim her soul with this kiss. The thought sent his blood hot and pulsing in his body, he could feel his cock begin to swell again.

Carey did too, moaning into his mouth. She grinded her sex against his stiffening cock, but unlocked her lips from his. She panted a moment. And he took this opportunity to put her down on her feet, they shuffled abit.

She took a deep breathe, and Kieran felt her rebuilding that wall between them in her mind.

He smiled, this was a dominance game with her. He just needed to dominate her, before she tried to do it to him again. It's about control.

Kieran not too gently gripped her shoulders and turned her away from him and facing the bars of the cell. Then he gently directed her forward until she was very close to the bars only a matter of inches from them. "What are you doing?"

He lifted his arms and caged her in with his body, pressing his naked chest to her back. He pressed his body forward and pushed hers against the bars forcefully. He grinded his hips into her ass, pressing his rock hard cock against her. She gasped and tried to struggle against him, but he wasn't going easy on her.

He pressed his lips against her ear, pressing his face into her hair. "Now I'm making you my slave Carey. All night long."

12