At His Feet Ch. 03

Story Info
A husband takes his wife for the first time.
4.5k words
4.24
39.8k
40

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story contains themes of submission/domination and reluctance. If you do not like these themes, DO NOT CONTINUE TO READ. It is less shocking than other stories I've written but still contains themes that some might find upsetting. You have been warned.*

Richard unlocked the hotel room, opened the door and stood aside to let Sandra in ahead of him. It was a lovely room. She had never stayed in a hotel before, let alone one as nice as this. She stood in the suite not sure what to do. She was nervous. She wasn't sure what to expect from her wedding night.

The wedding had gone beautifully. The ceremony was romantic, the reception afterwards was fun. She had been allowed some champagne for the first time and it had helped her relax. There was lots of laughing and dancing.

The ride over in their getaway car was quiet. Richard drove with his hand on her knee, but not much was said. She had thought about this night a lot and now it was here.

Richard closed the door and came into the room.

"Ah good, our bags are here already." He looked at her and smiled. She looked up at him with wide doe eyes, waiting to be told what to do. He could tell she was nervous. He put his hand on her arm and said, "Would you like a drink? It seems they've left us some champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries."

She smiled, but then paused and said, "Oh, I already had the 2 glasses you said I could have today."

She smiled again, "That was today. This is tonight. I think some liquid courage could aid us both, don't you?"

"Yes, alright." She smiled. She did love chocolate dipped strawberries. Her cheeks hurt from smiling all day. She hadn't realised that was possible. Smiling too much.

He led her over to the lounge and they sat down. The champagne sat in a bucket of ice on the coffee table. Richard popped the top and poured them both a glass. He was very competent.

"To us", he said as he raised his glass.

Sandra repeated the toast and they both drank. She watched him as he swallowed. He was very attractive. Even more so when he's happy. He had dark hair, a strong jaw and he looked marvellous in a suit, which is what he most often wore.

He looked at her and caught her staring at him. He stilled, then reached up his hand and stroked her cheek.

"You are very beautiful", he said. She blinked. She could feel her cheeks redden and she looked away.

"I mean what I say. Today I am the luckiest man in the world. Now you are mine."

Her heart was beating fast as she looked up at him. He leaned over and kissed her. Soft at first, then he parted her lips with his and pressed into her. His hand came around her waist and up her back, pressing her into him.

His tongue entered her mouth and she opened to let him in.

She had never been kissed like this before. In fact, until a few hours ago she had never been kissed ever. She thought of the kiss he had given her at the end of the ceremony. She had felt weird about kissing him for the first time in front of everyone. But she supposed that was normal. That kiss was soft and light, just lips pressed together. But this kiss, right now... this was something else. She wasn't sure if she was doing it right, but he was leading the way. It was deep, and passionate. And she felt a feeling stirring in the bottom of her stomach. An ache. Her breathing deepened and she leaned into him, desperately wanting more. Then he broke off and pulled back.

He was panting too. "Don't stop," she said, unsure of why he had pulled back, "I want more." And she lent back in to continue. But he put a hand up to stop her.

He smiled kindly and said, "All in due time. You will have more. First, I would like to undress you and I'm assuming it's not going to be quick or easy."

"Oh." She had forgotten why they were really here. All she knew was this feeling of longing within her, but longing for what?

"Turn around and I'll unpin your hair. Have a drink."

She turned her back to him and took a mouthful of her champagne, trying to slow her heart rate. He began to pull pins out of her hair, one at a time. There were a lot of them. As he did he asked her questions about her day. What was her favourite part of the day? Was she happy? Did she see Uncle Leo trip over after one too many drinks? Did she enjoy dinner? What was she looking forward to on her honeymoon?

As they were talking she forgot about where they were, and she relaxed. They laughed and he worked on her hair, the pile of pins growing on the coffee table.

Once all the pins were removed, she felt his hands slide through her hair, breaking each curl from its stiff position, and letting her hair fall down her back. He pulled it to one side and kissed her neck. She let out the breath she didn't realise she was holding..

"You have beautiful hair," he whispered into her neck.

"Mmm," she responded, leaning back into his touch. Then he pulled away again and began undoing the silk buttons at the back of her dress. They were tedious. When he was finished, he commanded, "Stand." And she did. His hands ran up her back and over her shoulders, pushing the dress off and letting it drop to the ground. He ran the back of his hands down her arms. Then he moved to the back of her brazier and un clipped it. Then he pushed the straps off her shoulders and let that drop to the floor. She tried to steady her breathing, but her heart was pounding with nerves and anticipation. He stepped close behind her and ran his hands up her sides, then over her stomach, then up to her breasts. He cupped her breasts from behind and fondled them. Then his hands moved back down to her underwear. His hand slipped in the front of her panties and one finger slid down between her flaps. She gasped and lay her head back on his shoulder. His finger, rough to the touch, rubbed up and down her clit. Pleasure shot through her and her arms grabbed him. One hand on the arm down her pants, and one hand around his neck as he stood behind her. He rubbed up and down until he could feel her vagina moisten. He rubbed his finger in her juices, rubbed it up and down her slit, then inserted it into her vagina. "Oh!" She cried out. She hadn't expected this. There was a man, her husband, with his hands DOWN HER PANTIES, and she loved it. She didn't realise it could feel so good. He inserted her finger in and out until it was all wet, then he pulled it out of her pants and brought it up to her face.

"Open your mouth," he growled into her ear. She did. He put his slick finger deep into her mouth then said, "Suck." She obeyed, closing her lips over his finger and sucking the salty juices off of it. It tasted weird. Then he stuck his finger deep into her mouth until it went down the back of her throat. She tried not to choke on it as he forced her mouth open with his hand, finger down her throat. He growled in her ear. He crouched and pulled her panties down. She stepped out of them.

Then he stepped back and sat on the lounge. She stood there, back to him, waiting for instructions. But he just sat there, running his eyes up and down her body. Her bottom had a pink hue to it, and he could see 3 stripe marks across her bottom.

"I see your father disciplined you today."

"Yes, sir. Right before the ceremony. He said he wanted to remind me that I was under headship. First his, and now yours."

"Good. I can see I owe a lot to your father. Turn around."

She slowly turned around to face him. She fought the urge to cover herself knowing he would want to look at her. She starred down at the floor embarrassed.

Richards eyes swept over his new wife's body. She still wore her garter, stockings and shoes, but nothing else. She was young and slender. Her breasts were full and perky with puffy nipples. She was very pleasing to the eye and he could feel his pants strain as he grew erect. But there would be time for that.

"Look at me." He commanded.

She looked up into his eyes.

"I'm going to discipline you. You haven't done anything wrong, in fact I'm very pleased with you. However, I'd like to set the tone for our marriage and ensure you understand what I expect from you. You are my wife, and I vowed to protect you. And you vowed to obey me. I will discipline you so you understand my authority over you and learn to submit. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," she responded quietly.

"Good. Come here and lay down over my lap with your head on the lounge."

She did as she was told. He was still fully dressed aside from his jacket. She felt very exposed.

When she was laid across his lap he said, "While my desire is that you feel my strength, I will be gentle with you tonight. Your father was thorough this morning and I don't want you too sore when I take you later."

Her heart jumped as he said this. She was totally at his mercy and whim and she was on edge, waiting to see what he was going to do.

He continued, "I will not administer a planned amount as I'm not sure how you'll cope yet. Ready?"

Without waiting for an answer he smacked her bottom. It stung, but it was definitely not as hard as her father had been. She lay with her head on the cushion, ass up in the air, and resigned herself to what was to come.

A *smack* followed by a tender rub.

*smack* rub

*smack* rub

This continued on for some time. This was not the same as punishment. He was firm but gentle, rubbing her cheeks in between each smack. She lay there, dutifully, not making a sound.

A little while in her bottom started to really sting. The spanking this morning had just heightened her senses and it was beginning to wear her down. Another few smacks and she started to squirm.

Richard saw this. She had done well so far, had lasted longer than he thought she would. So he started her lesson.

*Smack*

"You are my wife, and I am your husband."

*smack*

"Respond." *SMACK*

Sandra jumped. "Yes sir!"

"You will obey me and I will protect you."

*smack*

"Yes sir."

"If you defy me I will discipline you."

*smack*

"Yes sir"

By now her bottom was stinging so much she was struggling to lie still. He placed a hand on her back and pinned her down.

"You are my property to do with as I see fit. You will be thankful for this."

*smack*

Her breath escaped in a rush under the strain. "Yes sir"

"You will seek to please me. You will keep an organised house. You will be visually appealing. You will serve me sexually."

*smack*

"Yes... yes sir!"

Tears started to escape her eyes and run down her face.

"I will delight in you and your obedience. I will seek to uphold you."

*smack*

A sob escaped her mouth. "Yes sir."

"I love you more than anything in the world and I would die if I lost you. You are the most precious thing I own."

The dam broke and she began to cry.

"That is enough I think," Richard said tenderly and he picked her up and cradled her in his arms. She lay her face in his shirt and cried.

"You are so beautiful," he said quietly. "I am so pleased you are mine. I consider myself the luckiest man alive. You please me greatly." He stroked her hair until she calmed down and quietened. Then she sat up on his lap, looked at him in the eyes for a moment, then kissed him. It was tender. More sensual than their wedding kiss, but not as rough as the kiss they shared when they first entered the room. It was... nice.

Richard pulled back, his hand stroking her bare back.

"I want you to remove my shoes."

"Yes sir," she said, and slipped down onto her knees on the floor in front of him.

She unlaced one, then the other. She placed them together next to her. Then she removed his socks. She had never looked at a mans feet before. Other than her fathers.

She placed his socks to the side. Before she looked up at him, she knew what her mother's instruction had been. So instead of waiting for her next instruction, she moved her hands to his belt and begun to undo it. Hmm, what does she do after that? It's very hard to remove pants while you're sitting.

Richard sat, watching her undo his belt. He was very turned on. He had a beautiful woman on her knees in front of him, too shy to look at him, undoing his belt. This was as good as it got right?

"How did you know to do that next?" He asked.

"My mother instructed me," she answered quietly.

"Well, it seems I need to thank your mother too."

When she finished with his belt he stood up. She shuffled back to give him space.

"You may remove my pants," he instructed.

She did as he said and undid his button, then his zip, then pulled his slacks down his legs. She tried not to look at his underwear. Her heart was pumping. He stepped out of his trousers.

Then she looked up, he had white briefs on, and a large bulge was inside it. She wasn't sure what to expect. Would it jump out at her? Her mother said a stiff penis meant he was pleased with her didn't it?

She lifted her shaking hands and pulled his briefs down. And... it sort of did spring out at her. She let go and jumped back. She wished she hadn't, how embarrassing.

"I'm... I'm sorry!" She stammered. He could hear her voice shaking.

"It's ok," he said. "He will not scare you with time. Remove my pants."

She took a deep breath and pulled his briefs all the way down. He stepped out of them.he stood there, cock pointed directly at her, and all she could do was stare in horror. She had never seen a penis before and... well, she's not sure what she was expecting. It was just so odd how it stuck out like that.

Richard gave her a moment then said, "I want you to put him in your mouth."

She had been expecting this. She moved forward, opened her mouth and placed her lips around it.

What now?

"Move your tongue around it. Try to get it wet with your saliva."

So she did. She moved her tongue around it's head, trying to make saliva in her mouth. It tasted... funny. She tried not to think about it.

"Yes, that's good. Now lick your tongue along it's underside. You can use your hands to move it."

So she took it out of her mouth, and licked her tongue up it's length.

"Mmm yes baby. Now grasp it with your hand, and try to spread your saliva up and down it. We want him nice and wet.

She put her hand around his cock. It was thick, and soft and hard at the same time. He put his hand over hers and moved it up and down, showing her.

"Yes, good, like that."

When her saliva had been spread around he said, "Now I want you to take me back in your mouth, and rub your lips up and down like your hand just was. Yes, that's it. Oh, yes. Up and down baby. Use your saliva to make it slippery and easier to insert. That's it. Now suck as you do it. Not that much!! Good, firm, but not painful. There you go. Watch those teeth, good girl, keep going."

He filled her mouth as she pushed her face up and down his cock. Her jaw was wide open as she struggled to take him in and out.

"Ok baby, hold still, I'm going to fuck your mouth for a bit and see how you do. Keep your mouth open, keep sucking and using that tongue, and submit to me."

She wasn't sure what that meant, but she stopped moving and he put his hands on the back of her head to hold her still. Then he started to thrust. His cock went deep into her mouth then back out again. Deep inside again, then back out.

Ok, this wasn't so bad, she just had to stay still.

Then he thrust in again, but this time he hit the back of her throat. She tried not to jump in surprise. He pulled out, then hit the back of her throat. Again, out, but this time he hit her throat and stayed there. Then she felt the pressure of his penis on her throat as he pushed against it. She couldn't move, his hands were on her head. She was pinned. She gagged, she was going to vomit! He pulled out again.

"Ok, good," he said. "That's ok. There's lots of time to learn. I will teach you not to gag, and you will learn how to take me all the way in down your throat. When you're able to do that, you'll get lots of satisfaction as I release my seed straight down your throat as you choke. It will be my ultimate pleasure, and you will be glad to please me. Sit still for a bit longer while I continue to fuck your mouth."

He entered her mouth again, and this time he increased his speed in and out of her mouth. She sat on her knees, still, pinned by his hands, while he thrust in and out of her mouth.

He made moaning noises, then said, "Yes baby your mouth feels so good. This is your position in life, on your knees at my feet. My wife, serving me. You were made to be right here."

She concentrated on trying to breathe as he fucked her mouth quickly. Then he stopped, pushed his penis into her mouth, hitting her throat and pushed and pushed.

"Open your throat," he said.

She tried, but it hurt, and she couldn't breathe. She tried not to panic. He kept pushing, holding her head down, then he released.

"Good girl! That's enough, otherwise I'll cum. Whenever I finish spanking you, I want you on your knees and sucking my cock, do you understand? This is how you'll thank me for looking out for you. Today my seed will enter your womb, as is appropriate on your wedding night. But the next time you take me into your mouth you will swallow my seed. A wife needs her husbands cum in her womb, and her stomach."

"Yes sir"

"Good. Ok stand up. I want you standing by the bed."

She obeyed. This was it. She had butterflies all through her stomach. Would it hurt? She supposed taking him in her mouth hadn't been THAT bad. It was very uncomfortable but she had done it.

She walked over to the bed. She still had her garter, stockings and shoes on. It appeared he had no plans to remove them.

Behind her, Richard was removing his vest, tie and shirt. He tossed them on the floor.

He stood behind her. He didn't say anything but put his hand gently on her shoulder and pushed forward. She bent over the bed, totally exposing her genitals to him. Her face reddened and she buried her head into the bed bracing herself for what was to come.

"Tomorrow I will make love to you face to face. Tonight I will fuck you from behind so you can feel the power of a man and be reminded that you are under my power and authority."

She wasn't sure if she was meant to answer, so she said nothing, just breathing heavily.

He ran his hands up and down her back. Then he moved one hand to her hip, and one hand held his cock as he guided it to her vagina. She felt the head of his penis stop at her entrance.

"This is going to hurt. You will be ok, you can do this."

She scrunched up her face and waited.

He pushed in at her entrance spreading her lips open, then slammed his cock in in once thrust.

Pain seared throughout her body and she screamed out. He had broken her hymen in one swift move. He hadn't wanted to hurt her, but it was better to get it over and done with. He stood there, still inside her while she acclimated.

She was breathing heavily. The pain slowly subsided and now she could feel his cock totally filling and stretching her. She didn't like it. It hurt. It was strange. But before she could decide what to do, he started to move back out. She buried her face in the bed again and grabbed fistfuls of linen in her hands.

He pulled out then slowly entered again. She let out a cry. Not the scream from before, but still painful. His hands were on her back holding her down. Then he pulled out again and back in. Each time he thrusted he increased the speed until he was getting a good rhythm. Starting to fuck her for the very first time.

She cried, but lay there as he assaulted her. It wasn't as painful as before, but she was burning and he was large. Every time he pushed in to the hilt she could feel him hitting her insides.

He built up speed. He leaned down pushing her back into the bed and he fucked her, hard.

"Yes baby, that's it. What a good girl you are. I knew you could do it. You are mine. I am your master, fucking you hard while you lie there and take it. FUCK! You feel so good. You're so tight, squeezing me. I am going to do this to you every single night. My sweet, weak little wife. You will learn to love being dominated. Oh baby!"

12