All Comments on 'At His Feet Ch. 03'

by Submissivewife99

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Somehow doesn't seem like love on his part. He seems a slimy, egotistical asshole. Not the least bit likable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

no wonder an evil wifebeater cannot even be bothered to ensure she orgasms before him or with him, not to mention not knowing or not caring how to deal with a hymen... and the hypocrisy of the double standards regarding fidelity is just pathetic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story. It is a great, skillful description of a skewed power relationship. One can really identify with the trepidation and nervousness of the young wife given to this man who she knows nothing about, yet is both completely dependent upon and completely helpless against.

Her only hope is to please and appease him.

GynoidG1R1GynoidG1R1over 2 years ago

This is a really well written FANTASY. You capture the total power exchange of an idealized Loving Domestic Discipline (LDD) lifestyle well. Ignore the kink shamers and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Will there be a part 4? I'd love to read more

Amy_2_3Amy_2_3about 2 years ago

It is non consent.. so totally matched for the topic. The female was grew into submissive character sk there isn't exactly non consent here.. anyhow male is disturbingly useless. Like he has this male ego that he can only satisfying belittling female.. anyway when considering such a male.. this is a well matched story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like this type of stories, it turns me on. Next part 😍

hoover789hoover7899 months ago

Excellent story well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous