All Comments on 'At His Majesty's Pleasure Ch. 14'

by lady_temily

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agonizing

I couldn't barely wait when it was pre-written, checking at least twice a day since chapter 1. I don't know how I will pass the agonizing time now, especially at such a cliffhanger. Please continue and don't give up. I know I won't!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So many questions!!!!

Oh god the new chapter left me with so many questions, I don’t even know where to begin =)))

Will King Jehan play a prominent role in this story? Honestly I just thought he was a minor role, but after this chapter, I started thinking he could be some kind of archenemy to Alexander (They’ve already had bad bloods between them). He seemed to be both cunning and dangerous like Alexander.

Why was Duke Ethan suddenly so nervous? Did he have anything to do with the headless stature? Ugh I hope he isn’t scheming against his friend though, it looks like Alexander doesn’t have any real friend around him except Ethan.

The whole interaction between Alais and Alexander is great. The jealousy from both of them is so ughhhh, I don’t even know what to say. The gifts from him made me laugh, especially the pudding. I can’t even imagine him standing in the kitchen and making a pudding for her. He would look so out of place =)) I think he really did have feeling for Alais, it showed through the way he dismissed his own aunt to protect her, made me like him a little. Alais still shows us that she’s a badass, even in the face of those rude ladies. I didn’t know that she’s fond of gardening.

The fate of Lady Leonora is another mystery. Who knows, maybe she was really innocent and just fell into a trap (which I suspect the Lady Reina has something to do with). I felt bad for Evelyn though, probably no one can tell her exactly what happened to her mother, except her father.

Another outstanding chapter ladies! Please don’t abandon this story. This is actually the first story I will buy immediately if you two ever publish. Keep up the good work!

Eve86Eve86over 7 years ago
Mushrooms

I laughed so freaking hard!

"Mushrooms are not plants." Bahahahahahaha! That's right. They're fungi. In your face, wench!

Ooo, hufty-tufty! 💋💋💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love love love!

Such a good chapter! The jealously was great - especially because it seemed to diffuse Alexander's anger a bit when he understood her reasons for acting as she did. Hopefully next chapter we get some from Alwxanders POV to see what he thinks. It's nice to see Alais' conflict regarding her feelings - it wouldn't make sense if she suddenly was like "yep ok I love him" but her slowly developing feelings while internally fighting them is great to read.

It feels like the plot is really heating up with the statue & Septimus being Jarret's old gladiator.

Obviously would love another chapter soon but I would rather wait and get 4-5 page chapters like this than you guys submit lots of really short updates.

kris10ekris10eover 7 years ago
Playing with fire are we....and how good it must feel....

Alais has lost her mind, or maybe she just found her heart.... Either way, I'm loving it. So much so, I'm already planning for the babies. Lol

Although you mentiomed Alexander's daughter, I was a little surprised she was not at the wedding....is that not normal for the bastard child to not attend those types of things... Anywho....GREAT CHAPTER❤❤❤💋💋💋💋❤❤❤👶👶👶👐👶👶👶❤

BrouillardBrouillardover 7 years ago
Love love love

I ADORE this story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More More More

I demand more. I freaking love this story! Loved the jealousy loved their interactions loved everything about this chapter keep it coming don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great work!

Keep up the fantastic collaboration! Such a treat to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

OMG so good! Can't wait for the punishment/wedding night!!

LoverangelLoverangelover 7 years ago
Amazing!

I can't remember the last time I had been impressed enough to leave a public comment, and I read through stories here pretry often. All I have to say is that the inevitable wait between chapters is painful in the best of ways. Every chapter release is the highlight of my day. I only wish you could get this published so I could read it over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh My!!!

Oh how I love this story! Fantastic. I can't wait for the next chapter. I understand writing can be time consuming but please don't make us wait too long! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm left breathless

By all the excitement shown in this chapter. God, I just really love how this story is being written and I just can't wait to see what happens next. The unexpected visitor was definitely unexpected and I was delighted to see how the whole jealousy thing played out.

I wonder if we're getting a 'punishment' scene next.........😈🙈

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Say hello to the muses for 'We who succumbed to the love of procrastination'. Hehe. "By the sweat of thy brow...", etc, etc.

The gladiator guy for king! Except of course if he's a little warmonger himself.

Shot for story!

'We who succumbed to the love of procrastination' salute you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love this story

Please never stop writing this story! I am so in love with every character, you have no idea! Also I feel like that Septimus is a real snake in the grass... I feel oddly suspicious of him!

cassieccassiecover 7 years ago
Loved it.

Best chapter yet. I loved seeing them both jealous and I can't wait to see how she gets "punished."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this story

I agree that this was the best chapter yet! Keep it up. Highlight of my day

Sophia_Sophia_over 7 years ago

I know many people might hate me, but I seriously don't like the king anymore, such a hypocrite! ( I think because Alias has started liking him, don't get jealous Alias! he doesn't deserve it!) I really ship the Alais and the Gladiator!

PetrouchkaPetrouchkaover 7 years ago
Génial !

Merci pour ce nouveau chapitre absolument fantastique ! Je me demande qui a cassé la tête de la statue du Roi, et quel châtiment Alexander réserve à Alais...

Félicitations pour cette histoire fantastique !

Mille mercis et bonne continuation !

ColddesireColddesireover 7 years ago
A wedding reception full of surprises

For some weird reason I actually like King Jehan. He is going to be a challenge for Alexander and he needs that. Since he thinks that everything should be under his control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Alexander's pov

I hope too see more Alexander's pov in this wedding. I want to know if he struggled with jealousy like Alais :))

candysillycandysillyover 7 years ago
Wow!! Loving it.....please carry on.

I still love the king ;) apart from his volatile sadistic nature (no complaints ;;D), he has a very loving and caring personality, so cute at times and full of surprises...such an enigma this man- who would have thought he could cook and a delicious one at that? Lol....so sweet and oh boy he is so witty too. I'm also one of these weird people who kinda like king Jehan for his audacity to stand up against Alexender of all people! Hahaha....looking forward to see their clash...until now there were only sycophants. It will be a great challenge for our invincible hero no doubt. Tremendously enjoyed the jealousy scene and waiting how it gets unleash in the next chapter...Hahah! Alexender is so cute....forbidding Alias from dancing with anyone else while he danced on and on!! Septimus sounds like a sensible man....may be a one sided love intrest for Alias, a triangle of sort so long as it's one sided-having a rival for her affection will be an absolute delight. I am also curious of Evelyn's mother dead...the actual reality behind it, after Ethan disclosed her disposition it makes me wonder if she was manipulated or manoeuvred, maybe a victim by design? And the last scene the decapitated statute!! Phew.....who did it? Lol...seriously you two blowed my mind away with that cliffhanger.

Waiting patiently for the next update....never give up. One of the best stories I have ever read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Action please

While the plot is moving well, I anticipate more actions soon. I want bloody battles, tactics, and politics.

Also some delicious ahem ahem.

I'm still waiting to see if she's with magic or some such.

I'm waiting to see if she will have lots of possible romantic actions with someone else (male prefereabley for me) like the self-exiled prince or with King Jehan or her champion or possibly someone new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What I wouldn't give....

for Alais to come up pregnant despite the care she's taken. She is falling for him against her will in such an exquisite fashion. And the fact that she is in denial of her jealousy...beautiful. I would not be surprised if Bimba turned out to be an excellent swordsman either (please).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
King Jehan

I have a feeling he will fall for Alais and Alexander finally has an equal adversary :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this story...

is absolutely ruining me in the best way and i love it. i love their interactions i love watching the fake affection and the forced teasing take on a hint of real feeling and real lightheartedness. it's SO GOOD to watch them both slowly come to care about each other and deny it - especially Alais. how quickly she's falling for this man she should with everything in her hate, how unwillingly it's happening, despite everything he's done and everything she knows about him. YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME

the friend who showed me this story and i eagerly await every chapter! we check so often usually one of us will see the new update shortly after it comes out and we'll tell the other and yell about it. we have a lot of feelings and we'll spend so long coming up with what if's and "is this tiny detail supposed to mean something what is it symbolism for what's being foreshadowed here".

this chapter especially was amazing, definitely my favorite so far. i loved the jealousy and i swooned a bit at the pudding part and the banter and the footsie under the table and i have so many unanswered questions as a result of this chapter that i will continue to speculate over for far too long. thank you guys for being such amazing authors, and both my friend and i can't wait for more (specifically, what Alais's punishment entails)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

"You can love a monster, it can even love you back, but that doesn't change its nature." - Eliza Crewe

Love this story. Really enjoying the character and relationship development. I love how you have kept Alexander true to his character. Also love the questions around his brother, the assassin and what is going on with the Duke. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So great

I was really expecting Jehan to make some moves on her, give Alexander a reason to help her so she can go 'I don't need your help' and they can have another secretly endearing moment because they're both falling for each other. Sorry for rambling, I just love this story so much, I think the oudding part made me cry a little

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why IS Lucille so bitter towards Alais though?

Could it be she prefers Alexander to marry someone else? Or she has some kind of grudge against Alais or maybe her family in general? So many questions and theories going about in my head.

I also wonder what kind of bad blood Alexander has with King Jehan. And the mystery of Lady Lenora's disappearance too. Perhaps all the horrid rumors are a ruse to cover up the possibility that Alexander did something unorthodox in handling her. Perhaps she is still alive...for the sake of Evelyn's wellbeing? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And speaking of Evelyn, where was Evelyn during the whole wedding? Is it perhaps unseemly for his bastard child to attend such a wedding? Or is it perhaps to protect her from his enemies among the nobles? I doubt Alais would object at all to Evelyn attending their wedding ceremony.

Will Alais really put in a bid for Septimus? And will Alexander allow that, considering his capacity for jealousy? Or will he not even consider Septimus as a rival for her affections? Septimus seems like the perfect personal guard for Alais.

These are just the usual ramblings going on in my head. I'm just so very into the story. After the release of every new chapter, I always seem to end up re-reading the whole thing (and enjoying it everytime) again and again. I think I most probably will cry a lot of ugly tears if you end up discontinuing this somehow, as is usually the case for most of the well-written pieces on this site. It is the most enthralling story I've read in awhile (in and outside Literotica) and I would be willing to wait even years for it to be completed.

I also recommend getting this story published since sometimes I feel it is too fucking amazing to keep to ourselves and not share it with the rest of the world. Though, the dark themes will probably get crucified by conservatives who can't even contemplate the meaning of having dark fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!

I can't wait for more! I check for updates religiously. I adore every moment of this story. I'm so excited for Alexander to punish Alias, and for her to realize (to her horror) that she likes it.

I would buy this immediately if you were to publish this story. It's my favorite story on this site, even though it's little light on sexy time (which makes it feel more like a book, and less like the junk food that you usually find on here).

Keep the updates coming. We love you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hall of Fame

Congratulations on being the top story in the Hall of Fame for non-con! Please let us know soob when we can expect an update

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 7 years ago
I've missed Alexander.

Both of them, really. And I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

The way Alais is falling for the king is making my heart melt. I so hope she ends up pregnant and he stops all this nonsense with other women. I love the jealousy though! Especially when she's just doing the same things he's doing. This story is literallly the best I've ever read on literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really good

I really like king Johan he's so funny and his battles with the majesty! Oh and alais she is AMAZINGGGGGGG!!!!!! Keep writing pls :)

AudreyRougetAudreyRougetover 7 years ago
Well done

I really enjoy reading this story, it's very well plotted and intriguing. The interplay between Alexander and Alais is always exciting and I often find myself more drawn to their banter than the sex scenes. My one quibble would be Alais' manner of dealing with her persistent tremulousness regarding sex with Alexander. Obviously he enjoys having that effect on her but I do wonder that she hasn't become more inventive in her stalling tactics. Perhaps her more experienced friend Bimba could be of assistance now that she's in Obsivia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Fantastic chapter. I always enjoy seeing the jealousy and banter between these two hit boiling point. Alexander and Alais have such chemistry and it seeps off the page.

I do wonder if she'll bid for Septimus. Alexander seemed reasonably nonchalant about him, so it's possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

You know a chapter is good when you go back to previous chapters just to make sure you ranked all of them five stars (and I had because everything in this series is amazing)! I swear every chapter you write the story gets better. I love the jealousy between Alex and Alais. I love that she denies it, I love that they both feel it,I love that he's become so possessive and protective of her. I love how he went from stabbing her in the first chapter to putting her behind him when there's danger around.I can't wait to find out what up with Ethan I hope he's not in the plot against the King (I was thinking he could be gay maybe since he seemed so desperate to get away from the opposite sex) just a thought. I actually like King Jehan for a bad guy or a rival either way want to see more of him. Please update soon can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Soooo

Hows chapter 15 coming? :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep Up the Good Writing!!!

This story just gets better as it continues. I was thinking the same about Ethan, that he could very well be gay. Man, there was so much testosterone in the last scene with King Jehan & King Alexander. I'm hoping to read more about Jehan & also about the winning gladiator. And I'm just hoping that Queen Alais makes her husband a better man & king. There has got to be many many more chapters in this story. You can keep going on with this story as long as you keep finding out about certain characters & bringing in new ones. Thank you so much for the good read!!! It's so far one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
omg

seriously, I've been reading other stores In the category trying to find something as good as you all, I CAN'T! IT'S HEARTBREAKING. THERE'S NO STORYLINE SO PERFECT. I'm serious, I've never read something with such imagiable perfect characters. The king is just what i wanted him to be like, cruel maybe but captured in one pretty innocent girl. and hes driven and its so attractive. to the princess and now queen who isn't just like every other story a commoner, she's well taught, SMART, and impressive but has the feel of innocence and moral in which he puts to test. all the way to her simple handmaids with small details to paint t where they're from and how the kingdom works and feels and the scenarios with the mix of erotica feel. it brings me to another world and I can paint his whole kingdom in my mind. its right down my alley of mindset ♡ thank you guys! it's not done yet but so far I feel like a child at Christmas everytime I see a new chapter ♡

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Update please

Please update us soon. Been checking back twice a day for almost 3 weeks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for making this. Every page is a masterpiece, and I'm absolutely in love with the characters. I love how I know they're bound to fall in love yet I can't predict what happens next in each chapter. I've reread all the chapters so many times while waiting for updates and i still get amazed with all the little twists throughout the story. Holy crap, thank you for being geniuses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Obsessed?!?!?!

I check for an update in the morning before I go to work. I check for an update in the afternoon after I get off of work. I check for an update before I go sleep. And then I repeat! I may be obsessed but this is WORTH IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looking forward to more

Hoping to see a new installment (or just word of when to expect one) soon! I keep checking the comments here hoping to learn more.

lady_temilylady_temilyover 7 years agoAuthor
Update

Hi everyone! First of all, we can't tell you how much we appreciate you guys still checking in, despite how slow and delayed we are. Unfortunately, we might continue being slow and delayed for a while. Here's the situation: I've started work recently (at a law firm), and it's been a looot more busy than I anticipated - the past few days, for example, I've been leaving the office past 10pm. So it's fallen on Daisy to do most of the editing, but as you know, she has a full-time job as well. That's all to say that the pace of the next releases won't be as fast as it has been before.

But we do want to emphasize that by no means are we giving up on the series! Nor will we ever - we have way too much planned and invested for that! It might just take a bit longer to get there. Though it's hard to say... maybe work will settle down soon, since I think I came in at an unusually hectic period. Or maybe we'll get more efficient!

In any case, we'll keep you posted. Don't feel the need to check back here for updates - we feel guilty for those of you refreshing all the time! Join the mailing list (link on profile), and we'll email when the new chapter comes out. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I spent half a day reading all 14 chapters

This is my first time in Literotica and I don't even remember how I got here. I read the first chapter earlier and I couldn't stop! Haha you guys are talented writers!! 💓💓

PS: I have become an avid Alais x Alexander shipper. This is crazy.

oreosandchocolatesoreosandchocolatesover 7 years ago
Ethan and Septimus

Ethan was the third conspirator whom Jarrett died before revealing and he may not be working alone I think Cassius is somehow involved or not but Ethan definitely has something to do with this

septimus will be instrumental in protecting the Queen perhaps even save her from the King

At least I think so :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UPDATES

TELL US WHERE YOU ARE UP TO WITH THE STORY.

ARE YOU GUYS HALFWAY DONE? ARE YOU GUYS EXPERIENCING WRITER'S BLOCK? WE WANNA KNOW!!!!

SINCERELY,

FRUSTRATED FAN

(P.S. It just shows how exceptional your writing is - I usually couldn't care less about a story on this website.... KEEP THE GOOD WORK GOING)

TwistedKittenTwistedKittenover 7 years ago
One of my all time favorites

This has become one of my all time favoritr stories and I an honestly say that I am so inested in these characters that if you don't finish this story I will probably die from a broken heart. That is how much I love this story. PLEASE! ! Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Phew, thanks for the update

Superb writting, thank you so much for the effort you put in. Was getting worried the updates had ended

OfDustAndLightOfDustAndLightover 7 years ago
Any Update?

Please let us know where you're at. Still checking every day for updates

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Is Ethan gay?

Is Evelyn really the daughter of Alexander and not of Lady Lenora and Cassius? I should go back and read Alex's reaction while talking about Evelyn's mother. Oh, and is Septimus gay, too? O.o the last guess was so far out, but I'm hoping he's not. At first I was in love with devious, malicious, delicious Alex but for the very first time I'm actually rooting for the other guy, which I was hoping would be Septimus. Your characters have been very consistent, and although I ABSOLUTELY HATE cheating, I had to recognize that it would be so out of character for Alex if he didn't (mis)behave and continue bedding other women every now and then even when things with Alais is going well and bleakly I can actually picture Alex getting tired of Alais sooner or later. T.T

Oh, and I'm picturing that guy from hunger games as Septimus (whose weapon was coincidentally a trident :D )

Oh, and please update soon! Or better yet publish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please update!

You are driving me absolutely insane. I've been obsessively following this story and it has been far too long! As much as I enjoy longer chapters I would settle for a short teaser...as long as the promised punishment is delivered accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

We need this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There's something I've been wondering for awhile now...

Has Alais ever referred to Alexander by his name? I don't recall her ever saying it or calling him anything other than by his title. Or did I somehow miss it?

bigdaddygr33nbigdaddygr33nover 7 years ago
I need more!!

Your story is amazing please hurry and write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

I am wondering whether you have written anything else, either individually or together, that I can read while waiting for the next chapter?

digital_bathdigital_bathover 7 years ago
Loving it

I've been living for this series!!! Please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It has been two months and I have been checking back every single day.

I've been literally checking back everyday, so I hope everything's fine and you'll add a new instalment soon.

OfDustAndLightOfDustAndLightover 7 years ago
Maybe

Maybe they left. They did say they got a lot of work to do. No updates after more than 2 months.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 7 years ago
Surprise! Law Firm and the 12 hour day!

How on earth did you ever think you'd be able to get a first year job at a law firm and have time to pee let alone write? This isn't a busy time of year, it's the job! This strikes me as suspiciously illinformed for a recent grad. No one ever told you not to expect any free time at all for few years? Considering the glut of law school grads and the dearth of lawyer jobs...expect the next few years to be grueling.

And another series that won't get finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lol ladyparts

As usual, ladyparts reveals herself to be both dumb and rude. I don't get why people think that insulting the authors and being obviously passive aggressive will make th want to come back and give up their time to write something for us to enjoy. If they do it's gonna be in spite of this spoiled behavior not because of it.

Authors please continue when you can and no pressure on how soon it is... as long as you do! This is free shit after all and you guys have a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow some people...

You guys take as long as you need to finish the story. Really can't believe how entitled some people act over a free service you guys are providing lol. Can't wait for the next instalment, hope your both well and that your personal lives mellow out a bit!

Best wishes,

Humble fan!

Deepreader123Deepreader123over 7 years ago
*Pout, sniffle, gripe*

Oh, gifted and glorious tellers of this magnificent story, why hath thou abandoned us?!

Okay, fine, I'm being dramatic... But I'd really love to read a new chapter soon!

Pretty please, with sugar on top?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To: Anon-lol ladyparts

You're funny. And right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
missing Alexander n Alais

I don't remember if I ever missed d protagonists of a story so terribly n that too within few hours of reading the last draft, I want to ravish them whole ( like His Majesty ;D ). But instead I'm daydreaming abt them, sigh!

Waiting impatiently for d next chapter n in d mean time rereading all chapters again. Hmmm yumm!!

naolsnaolsover 7 years ago
Missed work 2 days because of Alex & Alais!

Not lying - I played hooky & missed sleep so I can finish this story. The cheating maid plot threw me off BUT I ploughed on - just like I did with Game of Thrones. It is what it is: the norm/culture of said era/period & authors' prerogatives (it's your story - tell it as it is in your head/plot book). Not surprised that this is in the Hall of Fame amongst the greats, such as, The Last Tritan, The Rebellious Slave, etc. Re-reading this again & again while the next chapter is being written. Every time I reached the King's wedding gifts to the Queen part, I'm grinning outside & giddy as a school girl inside because Alex may not have realized it yet but his falling in love for Alais - making something personal all by himself, such as the state secret pudding from her home country, is a very intentional, meaningful act of love. (Not enough "-" in my comment but I'll strive to better next time). Words & names for your tracking sheet: what-ho! (not sure if there's a "-" but adding here just to add to the tally, if you are or anyone else is counting), huzzah!, gobbledegook. Elena. Sofiya. Marshall. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
waiting...

i come on weekly to check if you have updated this chapter? :(

hope you will update shortly... xoxo

Merry Christmas!!

Absinth3Absinth3over 7 years ago
Like a fine wine...

and a good woman . . .

Follow your Muse . . .

You're worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I can't wait

Dear god... here I was thinking I had come into a completed series! Only to discover that there is more! I am very eager for the next instalment of this series. As sensual as it is, your use of the English language is elegant, and the character development is wonderful. I have never more thoroughly enjoyed an erotica as I have this one. Please, continue writing

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 7 years ago
Anon -lol LadyParts

Dumb you say? Please explain how the information I provided was ...dumb. While we're on the subject could you have chosen a better word? I'm not sure dumb even fits. Perhaps something more specific like wrong, or stupid, or not right, or...whatever. Ah but none of those words will work because I was not wrong about 1st year lawyers. Stupid... maybe, but that would assume that what I said had nothing to do with what I wanted to say, as in too stupid to make sense. Somewhat similar to, but not exactly like, how you used the word dumb when it really doesnt fit, that was rather stupid of you.

Rude you say? Well in this comment I surely am being rude. But my original comment wasn't rude. Don't confus the lack of hyperbolic panting with rudeness. Pointing out someone's very naive idea that they could manage a personal life and a writing hobby while jumping through first year law firm hoops, isn't rude, nor is it insulting.

Okay are we good now?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re ladyparts

Not the original anon, but FYI, I'm a lawyer, and while I'm busy, I certainly am able to make time for my personal life and my hobbies... even both! How busy you are also depends on the type of firm you go into, the type of field, the regional market, the partner you're working for.... and we don't know the variables for any of this for the author. So for you to conclude that they definitely don't have time for anything because they're a first year... is a giant generalization and exaggeration. Me and my friends at so called big law firms, supposedly the busiest type, definitely have down time.

And by the way, calling the author "naive" and "suspiciously ill-informed" ... is rude lol. especially if you don't know anything about their circumstances before you make giant assumptions about their lives.

Your first paragraph was like incomprehensible but I think you were trying to make some clever joke about the difference between "stupid" and "dumb." FYI, those are colloquially synonyms. Lolol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
reply dear

please give us a reply as to what are you doing or if getting time to write or not. As an indication that you didn't abandon us just like so many writers with unfinished good stories on this site. I really wish to know what happened next and can wait as long as you are writing. Please tell us you are writing :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome series

Very few stories keep my attention. I am loving this series. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please be more!

This is, hands down, the best story I have read on this site. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us! You are both excellent writers with an excellent plot.

Echoing the sentiments in many of these comments, please let us know if you plan on writing more. Real life comes first, but I would love to find out what happens in the rest of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree please post more I love this story!

This story has been able to keep my attention which can be hard to do. I like your characters and plot it's fun to read! Please let us know if you will continue, it's been awhile for any update. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Complete the story

You are taking forever to update new chapter. It's been months dear.. Be fast. We love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
haha

i agree with the general consensus that lady parts is speaking gibberish

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Update dammit! I'm dying here

Gah! I want another update! Will the story continue? Please please say yes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not looking for the update, but could we at least have some kind of estimate for how much longer the next chapter will take? Is it started? Half done?

DarkFire8687DarkFire8687over 7 years ago
Take your sweet time updating (zero sarcasm)

You created an engaging and wonderful literary work that both tittilated my sexual senses and continued to engage me fully during the parts that focused solely on character development. I admit like everyone else I would love an update sooner rather than later, however you are creating a free fictional work that is purely your own. As attached as I am to these characters and as invested as I am personally in their resolution, it is your work alone and you owe us nothing you don't want to deliver. As an artist I understand what it feels like to become detached from a work temporarily when life interferes, and I would much rather you take the time you need to reconnect to the process to keep delivering more of the characters we expect and have come to love. Perhaps it's an unpopular opinion. I prefer quality over quantity and thank you for your work so far. Keep it up! I will be absolutely thrilled when the next update posts. You do you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Delicious developments

i have read all the chapters and I love your characters they are complex enough to keep going chapter after chapter. Does she admit she loves what he does to her? Does he admit to her that he really cares? XD waiting for next chapter with bated breath

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Desperate for an update!

I am bogged down with grad school and working full-time, but this story is so incredibly engaging and interesting, I basically binge read it as if it were Netflix. Please update soon!

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 7 years ago
Dear pussy anonymous'

Check statistics yourself about current first year lawyers. I think the very fact that this story remains incomplete without word from either author is confirmation enough, at least for me.

Please don't suggest anyone put any credence into your assertions if you haven't the balls to identify yourself in some way. Anyone can claim to be anyone anonymously. Putting a 'handle' on yourself is at the very minimum a way to identify yourself, allowing data to be collected. Even an anonymous screen name can be useful to collect identifying traits that can make your claims more reliable. For instance the LadyParts handle typically despises the lack of discernment among readers, which is why you've all been able to shake your heads and mutter, "that LadyParts is so full of herself."

Perhaps she is, but she is not a pussy, like all of you are, and she is willing to take the heat the hyperbolic panters throw at her for daring to burst their bubblegum bubble of giddiness and very low expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anonymous in the House representing all us cool anons out there re:ladyparts

- Ladyparts gets called out on being full of herself and presumtuous as fuck about anyone who isnt her by an anon.

- Ladyparts then proceeds to be full of herself and presumptuous as fuck in response to said anon.

Proof of concept, I believe though I am not the same anon who first carried out this endeavour.

Obviously part of the reason this story has not updated in a while because one of the authors has started her new career as a lawyer. Even though it is definitely possible to make time for writing with extreme time management, it would make writing this story a very odious task to do for free. It does a bit of a disservice, I think, to the other factors in their lives preventing them for working on this which definitely exist. Nothing ever happens for only 1 reason, this is just the only tangible reason in their lives you are privy to

I think what bothers people are your comments are both your entitlement, and assumption of stupidity on the authors part. Like, as if they didn't consider the fact that this story could be left unfinished due to their careers or other life events. I'm sure they did consider that heavily! Did it occur to you that maybe posting this story here was far more about expressing and sharing a story they enjoyed rather than just your sheer consumption of it?

Also please, have an issue with me anonynous, please, it shows me how thirsty you are to discredit people based on arbitrary things.

Anyway in summary: Ugh, like, can't you just, like, stop pretending you, like, know me? God!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Okay okay last comment about ladyparts

Good lord you are such an edgelord too, it occurs to me.

In response to your disdain for high optimism and low expectations like... Of course I don't have the same expectations for deadlines of a story on literotica as I would say... an episode of a animated television show- which are notoriously strict and carry monetary fines if not met. I assume this similar for other mediums like film or TV, but I can only assume one with certainty.

I don't have the same expectations of authors here on literotica because they aren't professionals being paid to take the time to create shit, and they literally have their entire lives ahead of them to finish this creative work, if they so please.

IF THEY SO PLEASE being the keys words, since that's the entire point of a personal project anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So...

Is this story just not happening anymore? Shall I chalk this up to the growing list of incomplete masterpieces?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So Done

So done with this! I really like Literotica.Com and I enjoy reading and writing. But authors who leaves there readers unfinished stories are not true authors! They are as unfinished as their stories. If it's not worth finishing in a timely manner, it tells us the story writer (not a true author) is not worthy of being a true author. I have spent as long as 2 years on one story but never entered it until I could present the completion. That's called being professional and true to your fans.

LadyMireilleLadyMireilleabout 7 years ago
Awwww... Nooooool

Your story has been so well written, and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. That said... I have invested many hours in reading this and am so disappointed that thete is no continuation or conclusion. I respect that you must both be very busy with your young careers, and that you don't get paid for this endeavor. Nonetheless, it is still disappointing. I have, however, decided to create the ending in my head to satisfy myself. Lol I am not in favor of an ending whefe Alais falls in love with the king. I would much rather see either his kingdom sacked and her possibly fall in love with someone else. If you continue this story... Please don't sacrifice her strength and character by having her fall for him. He is too vile and has done heinous and unforgiveable things. I cannot blame her for her act... To survive and trh to have some semblance of happiness, but I would find it wholly unrealistic for her to ever love him. Evsn if he fell for her... That would not be enough for him to overcome his violent and demented acts. (All said from having thoroughly enjoyed this story and missing several hours of sleep to read it. ;) )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please Pretty Please

Well, I came across this late and read it in one fell swoop causing havoc in my plans for the next day and I was so hoping that you would continue it! Of course I understand if you don't have the time, but goddamn this is probably the best thing I've read on literotica and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued by what happens next i.e. aftermath of the statue, Alexander's jealousy, Alais's suddden realization that she does care after all. Aaargh.

lady_temilylady_temilyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Update!

Hey guys! The authors here. First of all, I want to make it clear that we have no intention of abandoning the story. We have the whole plot planned out, we're excited to share it with you, and we promise to see it through. It just might be a bit slow getting there, as things come up in our lives. Secondly, and no less importantly, I want to apologize for how much time has passed since our last update. We wanted to wait until we had some good news before posting, so we kept putting an update off until we could tell you that we'd finished the next chapter. Unfortunately, that took a lot longer than anticipated - we certainly didn't mean to go silent for so long.

Ultimately, we thought it'd be better to reassure you that we're still working on it than for you to hear nothing at all. We're also posting this to hold ourselves accountable and to stop procrastinating. To that end, we're going to try out damnedest to finish the chapter in the next few days.

The reason this took so long is partially because of a new job starting for one of us, yes, but also because of some personal issues and (admittedly) poor time management. We will do our best to get better, but unfortunately this story remains a hobby and we aren't able to give it first priority in our lives, no matter how much we'd like to be able to. I hope you guys can understand that. If not, and the wait is too frustrating for you, then you are of course free to simply stop reading. :P On the other hand, thank you for all the patience and enthusiasm that some of you have shared in the comments. It really means a lot, and it keeps us going!

- Daisy and Scarlett

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for the update! I can't speak for all of your readers, but I think a large group would agree that you don't need to apologize for having lives! Some of us simply get concerned and updates let us know that everything will work out in the end. (And some readers have felt the loss of one too many unfinished stories and probably fear adding another to that list.) I'm excited to hear that you two have outlined the full story, and I look forward to reading the next chapter when you're ready to submit it!

OfDustAndLightOfDustAndLightabout 7 years ago
Yes!

I have still been checking everyday for updates and I'm glad I did! Don't apologize for having lives. Everyone has other priorities (as a student in nursing school, I barely have time for sleep so I can empathize) and writing is definitely something that takes time and effort. I rather you take your time and write a beautifully crafted story than ti churn something out for the sake of it. Having progress updates definitely sets a lot of readers at ease though, so thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh Thank Gosh

I was starting to feel abandoned. So glad you updated something in the comments, I was afraid this was another one down the drain like so many others. So glad I kept checking for updates, it paid off. Can't wait to read the next one I'll be looking for it impatiently now. And don't apologize for having a life we all (well most of us) do and it is hectic and chaotic. And it must get hard managing a new job on top of that, so time management is important but tough. Still glad to see this is still going on, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
just stop

this is so infuriating. honestly i think you should either update more quickly or don't even bother. slow updates are worse than no updates at all. how can you be so selfish to make up wait and then think we will just stick around after that??? just stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yessss

I am so excited for a new chapter! Totally understand you guys not updating/posting in a while, I think we've all been there at some point in our lives. At the same time, I think we all appreciate you guys communicating where you are at and letting us know the story hasn't been dropped :) also, I'm seriously so excited to find out what happens next, as if that wasn't obvious enough

lady_temilylady_temilyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Submitted!

At long last, we've submitted Chapter 15! It's about 6 pages, and yes, Alais does get punished. ;) We'll have to wait for Literotica to approve it before it shows up, but hopefully it won't take too long! As always, you can sign up for the subscription (on our profile) if you want to be alerted when it gets posted.

And thanks for your reassurances, guys! You are all too nice, really. We're also flattered that you guys are still checking this page, after all this time! You're the people we write for. ❤ But yeah, we would rather take our time and write something good than rush through and produce something at half the quality. At the same time, we didn't mean to go silent for so long, and will try to post updates less sporadically in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yayyyyyyy

I have been waiting so long for this. Thank you for not abadoning this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Omg

I can't wait to see the new chapter! I jumped when I saw your latest comment.

Punishment??? And that wink??? Oh Alais is really in for it now. Hehehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
thank you

inspite of the rude comments, your story delights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love Alais!

I love her wit and her constant conversations justifying her actions. I like to think she will help Alexander grow.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous