All Comments on 'At His Majesty's Pleasure Ch. 15'

by lady_temily

Sort by:
  • 153 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Is anyone else fucking so annoyed with Alais? She needs to stop acting like such a child and be thankful she is beginning to actually harbor feelings towards him. Something that is not guaranteed in a marriage at that time. Alexander is everything you would want a king to be-- charming, intelligent, attractive, calculating, cruel. Being known to be cruel is not necessarily a bad trait for a king to have, and being cruel at times might even be necessary. Her conspiring against the king is so childish and selfish. Not only could it completely breach the king's trust, it might cost the lives of everyone she loves. So why doesn't she give into these feelings she's beginning to have to him? And open up her desire and her sexuality with him? She is only hurting herself and potentially her family and friends. I'm almost glad this story is abandoned because Alais' childlessness is infuriating. Especially all the thoughtful and humourous gifts he got her? Can't her stupid ass see how he is with family? The only people in life that really matter, when it comes down to it? He is actually quite fair a lot of the time. There have been many kings known to be much less fair. She needs to open her fucking eyes. Or she can keep being retarded and I hope Alexander slays her and along with all of her loved ones.

/Endrant lol

LangeannLangeann18 days ago

Love this story. Will you ever finish it?

LangeannLangeann4 months ago

Have any new chapters been published?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like someone in the last comment said,they stopped writing LONG before covid happened. So if this is all true It's of course very sad to hear that one of writers passed away. If the other writer is still reading the comments please accept my sincere condolences. It's been so many years and still check every few weeks if there is any update.That says it all. I want to read more and more about this world. Alexander and Alais are just so interesting. So please commentator if you can get in touch with the writer again and tell them there are still people very much interested to see more of it and want to see the end of the story. I think we all waited long enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

They stopped long before covid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was in touch with the authors. Unfortunately one of them passed away from covid, and the other has understandably felt sad about continuing the story without her friend. I think it might take some time.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794about 1 year ago

Such an amazing story! Hope you all are well and can continue this story somedays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does anyone have any updates on the authors and the publishing 😭

MymindisauniverseMymindisauniverseover 1 year ago

What the hell happened? It's been 5 years!! I want to read more!!! I don't like to be left hanging like this when I find a story that really pulls me in..and one I look forward to reading..this is irritating..This was a REALLY GOOD ONE.. I wish they would finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Does anyone here know what happened to the authors? Anyone here have any contact with them? I'm still shocked they completely abandoned this. I would actually pay a lot to see it continued. I don't know how many times over the years i've reread the story.. So much effort and time went into writing this and just to leave it like this is crazy to me. I want to read more about this world and about Alias and Alexander. I wish i could email the authors and ask them if they ever plan to give us an update.. :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really wish this wasn't discontinued...I really want to know how things will go from here.. To see more of their relationships...love him or hate him Alexander is a really interesting charecter...so is Alias in all the unpredictable-ness

HelwigHelwigover 1 year ago

This was a great start to a story, unfortunately like a lot of stories here it was also ended there

HelwigHelwigover 1 year ago

This was a great start for a story. Unfortunately like many stories here it ends there also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story so much! I discovered it today and read all the chapters. I was disappointed to see it ended here and and I couldn’t find more published elsewhere. I’d be keen to read more of this story, or other work by the authors if it’s available! I’d love to see a full book

His_lost_possessionHis_lost_possessionalmost 2 years ago

I hope to see more or find out there is a place the rest is published as this is amazing hopefully it’s nothing bad that ended the story so prematurely

RarRodrigRarRodrigalmost 2 years ago

BIG BUMMER THIS IS NOT COMPLETED AND HAS LEFT THE READERS HANGING IN TIME.

ANOTHER GREAT STORY WITH NO ENDING IS "Sacrifice by PANDARUS"..

Read until your eyes fall out....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's sad when you go back reading previous chapters and you see authors repeatedly saying in the comment section that they would never abandon the story. Well,it's been YEARS and still no update.And I'm sure the authors worked hard on this so wtf happened? So strange. This is a great written story and if you ignore the last chapter i think it's perfect...I guess the authors disagreed how the story should move forward.Idk how is that possible when authors at beginning said they know how the story is goind to end? I'm back here again because I still have hope to see an update. Please authors continue to write! We need more Alais and Alexander!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is like my 5th or plus times coming back to this story. Such a shame it's discontinued. As I rarely find the kind of dynamic Alais and Alexander has. And because I'm obsessed with MBTI, I think Alais is an ENTP 9w8 (very rare to have entp as heroine) and Alexander is definitely an ENTJ 8w7 hehe. That's why Alais is so tough and rational, but mischievous. If you were to publish it (please do, many readers still come back to here again 😔) I'd buy this book in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I WILL SUCK AS MANY DICKS AS IT TAKES TO GET AN UPDATE FOR THIS STORY IDC!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish the authors of this great story would give us ANY update already. I hope nothing bad happened and the fact that people are still commenting on their story years later without getting any update should tell you how good and interesting this story is. I still wish Alexander's cheating and BDSM's part of the story never happened but it's what it is. Alexander is such complex character. You like him in one chapter and then you despise him in another. I enjoy Alais very much and it's rare to see a strong female character like her in stories like this. Please authors don't abandon this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just want to say to the commenter few months back that I'm down for a discord.

DapperlingDapperlingalmost 3 years ago

I wanted to add my thanks for a deliciously salacious read - I love this series! Such iconic moments that floor me every time. You both have an incredible way with words, characterisation and suspense that's truly inspiring. I appreciate its been a long while since you posted on here, but just want you to know you're still bringing a tickling caress to many readers ;)

hereforthebeerhereforthebeeralmost 3 years ago

This is hands down my favorite story on this site, and the one that finally pushed me to get an account after years of lurking. I've read it a minimum of 5 times during quarantine, and I'm desperate for another chapter! The characters, dialog, world, & political intrigue are enthralling, and as many others also said I would 100% be willing to purchase this as a novel. Please please please help a girl out and update your loyal fans!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am devastated that the last chapter was posted years ago, as this is one of my all time favorites that I can't help but reread every so often. Hoping you two are doing well! Let us know if there is any way we can support you in continuing this wonderfully written story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please continue this story

It is one of the best.

Amandag87Amandag87about 3 years ago

I love this story so much! I couldn't put it down. I know its been a long time but I'm still hoping for an update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Talking about this story with others

A friend and I were chatting about this story and how we wish we had other people to talk about it with! I don’t know if other people feel the same (or if people even check this story anymore after so long, lol) but if there are, we were considering maybe making a little discord group for it. Let us know if there’s any interest :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Update?

I’ve re read this story so so many times does anyone know of any updates I would pay to read this I can’t stop thinking about it dreaming about it lol x

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Would love to support the authors by donating in some way thru some sort of app or patreon - esp if this will help keep this story alive.

If the rumors of a full revision are true - can we have an update or news? Anything? Some crumbs please!

Hope youre both doing well during this time - Love and miss your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting

Will there ever be a new chapter.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 3 years ago
So torn

I can't put the story down but it makes me so angry for the rest of the day. I find myself so disliking Alexander I wish I didn't read it but then another chapter comes. Certainly well written but he's such a prick, thankfully she makes up for it. I hope Ethan is his secret enemy.

texstertexsterover 3 years ago
Another fan late to the party

Well written, thoroughly enjoyed, and hope nothing untoward happened to either of the authors to have left this cliffhanger where it lies. Would very much enjoy more chapters if they come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beta reading

I’ve heard that the authors are planning an extensive rewrite of the series. They won’t publish to literotica until it’s all done, which might be a while, but they’ll be looking for beta readers soonish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New chapter

Will there ever be a next chapter. Or are we idiots for waiting around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pls update i have been waiting for 2 years

i like your story so so much and would actually buy it. It is not poorly written smut but an actual well written story. It is probably the only story I have read here where the female is a strong ass woman. If you could tell me whether the story is published or not or is completed on another site it would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hey, I’m chiming in as a close friend of one of the authors of this story to say that both the story linked on Amazon and 2021 release date for a full book are false. The Amazon ebook is just lifted from this story word-for-word when I know that the authors had planned to do a full overhaul/revision for any publishing efforts like that. Sorry for the confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Some Elizabeth Daly released a Amazon book using this book

https://www.amazon.com/His-Majestys-Pleasure-Part-One-ebook/dp/B07PBRVBJV/ref=sr_1_10?dchild=1&keywords=his+majesty%27s+pleasure&qid=1594652676&s=books&sr=1-10

Im not sure if anyone of you are aware but someone published this story using the same title on Amazon. I am not for sure this is the same author but if you believe the book, you can see it's identical to the prologue of the story here. I would purchase it but I doubt it's the completion of the title or the original authors.

Check it out yourselves to verify!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Novel??

Is this story really coming out as a book. Please let this be true. I have been checking this site since feb 2017 , just for another chapter. And so have a lot of other people. Cuz the writers said that they will not abandon this story. I hope they stay true to their words. Because this story is literally just too good, to be left incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not going anywhere

I don't mind if this is the last chapter. They've come to a semi-understanding. The King never really showed any good qualities! Yes he's hot and domineering but he gives his wife pleasure as an avenue for torment and I think the whole two authors approach meant that for many chapters, neither character 'gives in' to their feelings.. Which becomes frustrating because for how long can we read about this game between them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Update

It will be a book in 2021 release in may. Will share the title once I find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Conspiracy theory

at the person below, I feel the same way I can't exactly tell anyone about this story so it's just me checking back in my eternal hunger.

Also this was a collab right? So maybe one of the girls disagreed on how to finish it, or maybe they aren't friends anymore for some reason.

What a cliffhanger though, even if this is an end it's quite a nice one. The idea for a harp... Lets your imagination wander.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I really hope that during quarantine, the authors find the time to finish the story. This story . Wish it was a full fledged novel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Miss this

Lol at below comment...

I really miss this story and I’m glad other people are still checking back. I think about the characters sometimes and wish I had someone to talk to about them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Alexander- literal Tiger King.

_Seraphina__Seraphina_over 4 years ago
Fantastic

If the author ever logs back in, please know that I devoured this story in one sitting and would gladly buy the book. Thank you for it. I hope you have time and energy to finish it one day.

LunaLoonLunaLoonover 4 years ago
Found the story

On fictionpress.net for those interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Queen who matches her King

Its a rarity to find a dominating male protagonist BUT with an equally challenging female protagonist matching upto him. Most stories have powerful males but dumb, wimp, fragile females who always gives in to him, that makes the story less gripping and boring.

Which is why this story is a refreshing hit, as both the King and Queen are a match for each other and both are equally observant and clever. They both know about the mind games and manipulations they play and most importantly, how both of them peel away the layer of facade off each other one at a time.

As of yet, the Queen is holding her own very well not giving in to her militant King husband's desire of how her life should be lived, but I am afraid her character might be fast slipping into the regular rut of confused female protagonists where pleasure of occasional romance by the male makes the female endure pain and attacks at self-respect, thus weakening her resolve to get her freedom and life back. Female protagonists slip into forcibly adapting themselves to accept all that the dominating male wants - non consent sex, humiliation, BDSM beatings as she cries her eyes out, and compromise willingly to the male's carrot and stick approach to ensure the female is trained enough to live her life as HE wants.

But, until that unfolds, this is very clever writing with hot romantic bits.

danish_green_eyesdanish_green_eyesover 4 years ago
Please continue this incredible story

I have so admired your writing style - so elegant and so in tune with what my imagination would tell about a lifestyle like you describe.

It is almost not necesary to have the erotic sections in there - but then again they are also sooo well described that I almost can hear the characters when I read it !

I hope you one day will be able to continue - I would love to hear her plan and also what she will be "taught" by Alexander... when she will scream our her pleasure to the world :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Comments/content

I was struck by certain comments which were unjustly (imho) critical. I seriously doubt that anyone who continued reading this story all the way through chapter 15(!) didn't enjoy it. Otherwise why would they have bothered?!

Those nasty comments seem petty and disingenuous, faked.

As far as I am concerned, I enjoyed the story VERY much.

I wouldn't say I approve of cheating or beating a spouse. However, I am mature enough to realize that life includes so many different things, and simply because they appear in a story does NOT automatically mean the author condones, promotes, or approves of such things. To the contrary, stories are just that...stories.

We all have the choice to NOT READ THEM!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Let it rest

It’s been two years, I have checked weekly for updates about that long now. Thank you for your writing and whatever may have happened for you to abandon the story know that it’s all so enjoyable and entertaining for us and I’m sure everyone would thank you for what we got. Which was an on-the-edge and top of the line story, I would have paid for a novel for this story, even a subscription for something monthly or bimonthly installments. That’s how good it was. I mean I’ve been checking weekly for two years, sometimes multiple times a week. It wasn’t just smut, it was a good story.

High praise, but let sleeping dogs lie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Does anyone know any similar stories to this? It can be here/other site/paid/etc. I just need something now that it's been 2 years.

jenna6jenna6almost 5 years ago
This story is 💩.

I need therapy after reading it. It's soul-destroying and not in a good way. I wish I could give it 0 stars. Barf! 🤢 Only a sexual deviant would write/like this so-called "romance". Cheating, sharing, homosexuality... How romantic! 👎

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you

Hi, I like your story very much, first at Fictionpress, then here at Literotica. Thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I know it is futile

I love this story. I wish that you could finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So good

This is an amazing story - I just stumbled upon it a few days ago. I really hope you come back and continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Waiting

for chapter 16

HisKittenGirlHisKittenGirlabout 5 years ago
Loved this!

Hi, I adore this story, you write beautifully. If you ever continue, I'll be waiting ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Literally binged this over the weekend. HOW is this not a full published book. I'd pay money just to be able to read the rest of this. Please update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful story!

I read through it all and now I want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
can't wait til the next chapter comes out.

Awesome story line. Story flows perfectly and keeps you involved, breathlessly awaiting the next steps in their hot, conflicting romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enthralling Story

Wish I had more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please let us know what’s happening

By far my favorite story ever. If you cloud please give us readers some closure by letting us know if you’ve given up on it or not, it would mean a lot. I’ve checked your page every month since the last update years ago.

This story pulls at my heart strings. I fell in love with it and all the characters.

You two as co-writers are brilliant.

You could charge for every chapter update off of your own platform. I’d support 100%!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
can someone else continue this story?

the story series is amazing. since there is not even a single update from the author it would be nice if someone else can take up this and set the story in motion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Giving up

I have waited months for a new chapter. I doubt that there will be another chapter of At His Magesties Pleasure.This was the first story I wrote and for a few blissful days I was transported into the best fantasy ever. I don’t know why you would just stop writing. You had something really good. I’m no longer going to wait. Way to dissapoint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
seriously?

I wanna see Radvar in action! I want more Septimus he's like slave Alexandre hahaha

Did the characters get a life of their own and are now out of control? It happens to me a lot. I bet Ethan wasn't suposed to be a traitor but now the authors found out he really is and don't know how to save him. maybe you don't....

I wish we'd get to find out but doesn't look like it

Maybe we should pile up some sugestions here in case they ever feel like picking up where they left off

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 6 years ago
I do believe

The Lady Temily duo have left the building, and taken their toys with them. I recall there being 2 perhaps 3 comments from the author stating emphatically that they WOULD NOT abandon this story, and now those comments are gone. That tells me they aren’t coming back and we shall have to assume Alais figured out a way to put Alexander in his place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue this story

It's been a year since the last one but I still keep checking for an update. I really like Alais and Alexander and its not very often that I like the female lead even in published novels. I really hope you will continue.

kathflekathfleabout 6 years ago
Will we get to read the rest of the story?

Please don't say you've abandoned it! It's been almost a year since you updated :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sad to see this series go

It was such a good series and the authors probably enjoyed doing it before they got tired of it because it interfered with their life as well as the pressure of the deadline they have set but couldn't meet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh what a new year it would be

If only I could put this as one of my resolutions to know the ending of this story. I know that there are multiple authors, that the story line has been mapped out, that this heroine is one of my all time favorites, and that life and inspiration gets the better of us. But Please. I must know. I'll beg. Please. Finish this for me.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
Almost a year now....

At a certain point, extended waits between chapters become unkind to your readers. Better to post a short chapter than to post nothing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Publish

You should think about publishing a novel! If you do, I hope you’ll let us know so we can go buy it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please finish it!

Loved the story....please don't leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can’t wait for more

Probably the best story I’ve ever read on this website. Literally can’t wait for the next update - I’ve reread this story probably 5 Times now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesame story

I'm fascinated by the rich characters & the many subtle twists of plot.I would hope to see the evolve of the relatioship with Alais strength , insight and resourcefulness surfacing more in story development.I really want to know what happen next.Hope to see the next instalment soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this!

I started this the other day and could barely stop! I unfortunately realized how long ago this last chapter was put out, hopefully there is more to come!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love maybe?

Love the work you all are doing but I really hope that they find true love with each other?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Keep writing!

I absolutely love this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
.....eh

Getting tired of all of Alexander's smirking and smugness. It was hot at first but nothing's changed in his character arc. I'm not looking for something light and fluffy or unbelievable, but as one reader commented, the cycle of abuse on Alexander's part is turning their story "stale". And it also makes Alexander appear more and more weak, the stereotype of a narcissistic male who's overcompensating for some deep seated inferiority complex. Bringing another woman into the mix is an absolute turn-off, not because that's not my thing, but because it's probably the last thing Alais would want. How much does she have to endure before she's completely broken by Alexander?

It's always at this point in a noncon story where the story gets abandoned. The writers write themselves into a corner with regards to the dominant character in the power dynamic -- where they've gone so far past the point of no return, there's no way to make the character redeemable in a way that's believable. I suspect that's what's happened here. Oh well. Another bites the dust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you for writing this and sharing it

I'm currently on Ch.13 and even though I can see that this story is not finished (and will probably be a cliffhanger *gulp*) can't help but keep reading. Thank you for taking the time to capture and share your imagination. Thoroughly enjoying the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the insults

Yeah, good idea calling the authors "lying twats" and saying they should go to hell. Haha wow, that will definitely get them to spend time writing a story for free for you to enjoy. Jeeze, people are crazy. Btw, no one lied. They said they were going to be absent a while and take their time, that they promised they would eventually finish. They never said WHEN they would finish, just that they would. They can still keep that promise. No need to start threatening them!

I miss the story too but I don't know what the whole fuss is about. I subscribed to their mailing list and presumably I'll see that way whenever a chapter is posted. No need to think about it more than that. Sometimes I check here for updates but otherwise, not exactly a huge commitment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope

For all the people who've posted and are thinking about posting hateful comments-go vent your frustration somewhere else, these authors owe you nothing.

I, personaly, hope that they are just taking their time to write multiple chapters so they can post more regularly like they did in the beginning. Maybe I'm naive.

I was wondering if anyone knew some books that even mildly resemble this story.

OfDustAndLightOfDustAndLightover 6 years ago
@ "Liars"

I wouldn't go that far. I'm sure it's not intentional and still, they were doing this for free. It sucks that we haven't seen any updates, but we have no idea what's going on in their lives. I told my customers I work 5 days a week so they scheduled with me. Guess What? I called off because I needed to take my grandma to the ER. Some clients were mad at me because I wasn't there. Well, my grandma was more important. Who knows what's going on for the authors?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I agree with the last few commenters. 🙁

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just a thought

I get that your lives might be too busy to keep up the pace you started with, but little updates - such as popping in every once in a while to let us know you haven't abandoned the project - go a long way. If you think that you won't be able to finish this series, I'd be perfectly fine if you just let us know and released an outline of how you wanted the story the story to end. That way, we could all have closure for the various plot lines, and you can move on with your life. It wouldn't be the most ideal ending, but it'd be better than nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another one bites the dust...

Started reading, loved it, and then...poof. Lit should have a contract that stories aren't set down until completely finished. I don't know how many I've started, many very good, and then, the writer just goes, oh well...I'll go garden or something. You write to please yourself, certainly, but from the request for feedback our opinions had to have meant something. I am very disappointed. Was well written and entertaining and amusing. Until it wasn't.

OfDustAndLightOfDustAndLightover 6 years ago
Any Update?

Even if it's just to say this is over, we would love to hear from you. It's been 8 months without a word

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It is a great story, but...

... I think, for the sake of mental health of readers, unfinished stories should have some expiration time, e.g. 12 months, after which they would be withdrawn from the Literotica public space, accessible only to admins and the author.

There is too many good stories where readers are left stranded, like if you bought a book with last 50 pages blank.

catskills91lmtcatskills91lmtover 6 years ago
Loving it!

Just did a marathon of reading everything you've written so far and I've really enjoyed it. The pace is almost agonizingly slow for me... although this last installment definitely ramped it up a notch. The character development you've given is wonderful! Part of me wants to punch Alexander and the other part is madly in love and hoping for a (relatively) happy ending. I'm only sad that I now have to join everyone else in the wait! ;)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 6 years ago
Short chapters regularly are better than long chapters infrequently.

Even though we complain about 1-2 page chapters, I would be overjoyed to see that from you two, just to confirm that the story isn't dead. I get that you have personal lives. I get that you write here for free and for fun but 7 months without posting is depressing. I hope you come back. If you don't plan to, or it will be a several months, just let us know and put us out of our misery.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 6 years ago
alexander is a prick

Must say I'm having a hard time liking him even when you let him give coins to the beggars. Maybe if she was able to tie him up and beat him for a while that might make him slightly more likeable. Interested to see how you'll be able to make it so she doesn't have to capitulate too much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hey, so it's cool that you're taking your time writing the next chapter - way preferable that you spend the time to maintain the level of quality that the rest of your work shows rather than stress-throwing some stuff together while you're trying to keep up with the rest of your lives like a college essay you forgot was due. However, it would be really cool if you could give us (your audience) a quick "Hey guys it's gonna be a month or more yet," or a, "yeah we're giving up on this," or, well, any news at all, good or bad. Please and thank you~ <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Any updates on the next chapter??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story was nominated for best in noncon!

Apparently this story was nominated in the nonconsent category for this year! Voting is going on... I don't go on the Literotica site forums that much so I had no idea until now, so I thought I'd post here since probably other fans didn't know about it either. Seems like we can vote until September. Link: forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1443306

Doesn't seem like much votes have happened yet so I think we should show our support. XD This story has hundreds of ratings but only 5 votes on there lol. Who knows, maybe this will encouarge the authors to come back faster too, I definitely need more of this story in my life hehe.

SparkleeSparkleealmost 7 years ago
Agreed!

I totally agree. The only this is it hasn't been stated if Ethan is on the council or not right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ethan???

Ok, I can't be the only one wondering if Ethan is who's betraying Alexander, right?! The way he acted strangely at the wedding and disappeared right before the statue was decapitated?? The rest of the chapter was good but honestly I'm sucked into the rest of the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Binge Reading

I can't complain too much about a new update since I just started the series but I do hope you continue the story, especially since it seems to be far from over. I'm so intrigued with these characters and plot. The writing and vocabulary is great, but please limit to only one "heady" per chapter lol, things like that are especially noticeable when you read so much at once.

I think it would be amusing if Alexander's idea of a woman sex tutor would actually just be his sister talking to Alias about healthy sex positive attitudes or the like. I'm definitely ready to see some action towards Alias becoming more valued than a pet and making Alexander recognise the fact. Maybe that's her secret plan? And I'm dying to know what will happen when her tea ingredients are discovered. That's going to be a cluster fuck, but I hope it goes beyond a punishment into something of an understanding on his part; that he was a massive and abusive dick and she does have the ability and right to control her body. Probably wishful thinking on my part, but what better way to humanize her to him than to remove her purpose as a breeding mare for him. It seems too cliché to think of her getting sick (or ironically being rescued from kidnapping) or him being injured in order for them to realize their feelings, not that I can think of anything else.

Gah. I could speculate all day but I just want more! Already signed up for the mailing list though and can't wait for the next update!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You have to continue!

This is the most well-written story on Literotica. I hope you are planing on continuing it!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
Any plan to continue??

A four month wait is very difficult as a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Long Live The King

The King is one of those ppl that you quietly hate because of all the evil things he's done. Then there are sparks of decency that make you kind of start to like him... Until the next time he destroys your feelings for him. I really like Septimus tho. And being how there are no new updates I find myself missing Alexan... er The King. He really does sneak into your heart after a while. I love how Alais keeps him on his toes. He should always be left to wonder if he has a place in her heart.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous