All Comments on 'At Home with Mum in '63 Ch. 01'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
GeorgieHGeorgieHover 9 years ago
So Real

Beautifully written, and the mother's refusal to accept the inevitable - her resistance - was so natural and true-to-life. It was stimulating in the extreme. And trust me, I mean that completely and utterly,

Thank you

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
So hot

I really wish I knew which parts were real and what were fiction. With my past with family and not the whole thing could be real for I can relate to this story with so many events in my life.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
so many good memories

reading yours brought back mine.

I was lodging in the home of a young widow. I was 19, she was 28. She had two small sons. It was the winter of 64, we were in Essex. That was also a very cold winter and her home did not have central heating either. Our relationship took a long time to develop. After the evening meal we got in the habit of helping the boys with their projects, reading to them, we would then tuck them in together. We would then settle in to watch a bit of telly. First in separate chairs on either side of the sofa. Then, for better viewing we shifted to the sofa together. One evening I offered a shoulder rub, soon she began to curl up against me till too tired to stay awake. then, . . . The logic we used was something like, running an electric space heater in both our rooms was much too dear. So in the interest of economy, and comfort, we agree we could conserve energy and reduce expenses by sharing one room. And since hers had the largest bed it was only logical to use hers. After all, she didn't want to have to increase the monthly fees for my digs.

It was a lovely winter. Her sons didn't even question us when they came into her room wondering when it would be time for breakfast. For some reason we had slept in that first morning together.

Can you see me smiling as I remember?

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunneralmost 9 years ago
a frickin' good story ...

... actually "believable" ... so much stuff we see on here isn't believable. and, the writing is good.

keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
perfect

The best story I ever read on this site.

That was the year I was married. Also the year I discovered my bride to be frigid. I depend on yarns like this to remind me that there are women who are sexually hungry and to give me hope of finding one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Great story especially since it was very realistic in its progression. One of the five best on the site.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NICE

Kinda of the long way around but ended well. She really wanted it too. Lots of cum wasted, but pretty good story.

CroonyCroonyalmost 6 years ago
Excellent.

Took a while to build but well worth it.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Well done.

curiousoldmancuriousoldmanover 5 years ago
Loved it

It read true. The build up and wait made it worthwhile and much more enjoyable.

It seems many men want the wham bam barnyard quick story but those type to me are boring as hell.

Well done and you were fortunate to have had such an experience in your life.

Thanks for taking the time and effort to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Juicy

Nice erotic story which I enjoyed very much!! Obviously Mommy wanted his cock from the very beginning!! However I much prefer the softer word..cunny to the hard cunt!! Especially when talking of ones mother!! And the thing is softer wording makes it a lot more exotic and juicer!! Plus cunt seems to show a total lack of respect for the fairer sex. Maybe I'm old fashioned??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it! Well written, good language and spelling. Erotic. And I also got married in December 1967 😊

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Well written story. I really hope this story is real, to wit: an actual incestuous love story between mother and son. The psychological and emotional conflictx within and between mother and son was well described and logically developed. The adoration, respect and sensitivity between mother and son is how imagine it would be between a real mother and son. I like the author's use of the English language. There is no slang. Hope the remaining chapters are as well written.

J6480J64804 months ago

Great tale, well told and very credible/believable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES