All Comments on 'At Home with Mum in '63 Ch. 03'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
what a lovely saga

and well told.

I am so happy for them.

thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful happy sexy story!

I enjoyed every bit of it despite the absence of drama after you finally got it into your mom.

Just one editing flaw could I find: "Why did you have to leave me?" was a rhetorical, not a hypothetical, question. Hell, I found more flaws than that in Winston Churchill's History of the English Speaking People.

I was hard throughout - thanks!

BorisindyBorisindyabout 5 years ago
Great Story

This is a great story. Lots of love and caution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great stories.

A great set of stories; sensitively crafted. Some of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A delightful story, and it just goes to show how naturally a son can fit into his mother's love life. A 40 something mother is sexually ripe and can soak up a lot of cum. Her husband was never inconvenienced, but her sexual appetites easily satisfied two grown men in the household. She took her son's seed lovingly and is an example for mothers everywhere.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Beautiful story. The author stated at the introduction that this is a true story. I choose to believe him. Based on this story, he and his mother were truly lucky, fortunate people. 5 star series.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

more of mom son stories like this please, ty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES