At Home with Mum in '63 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh mum -- you look so fucking gorgeous," I said "You gonna let me fuck you?"

"Damn right!" she said, walking across the room to my bed. There she lay down and splayed her legs open.

"Come here, Chris, fuck your mum!"

Oh shit -- what could I say!

Not a lot really -- actions speak louder than words, so I climbed onto the bed too and arranged myself between her thighs.

"Come on darling -- I'm waiting for you!" she said, as she rubbed her hand over her pussy. "I'm all wet and ready, lover."

And she was -- as usual! Positively dripping! Fucking lovely!

I slowly and gently eased myself down on top of her until our bodies met. My cock was already slotted into place between her lips......

"Just fuck me, darling," she said, "I just want a good fuck and a nice cum."

My penis slid into her hole as if he belonged there.....well, in some ways, he did belong there!

Mum let out a long sigh of release.

"Ooooh Chris, baby -- I've been wanting that all morning. Saw you when you got up and you'd got an erection then.....and then your dad had a hard-on too but he didn't have time to use it this morning....so here I am.... as horny as you.....so come on -- fuck me, hard!"

Not an instruction I could ignore, so I started to do my duty and fuck her. Duty indeed! We both loved it -- all pleasure....certainly never a duty!

Thump, thump, thump, went our bodies as I drove my cock home. There was a wet splashing sound as we met and grunts and groans from both of us as we fucked energetically.

My balls were full and ready to unload.

"Won't be very long, mum -- gonna fill you.....fill your hole with my sperm!" I cried, as I slammed my cock deep inside her.

"Yes darling -- yes! Fill me -- that's what I want -- your spunk up inside me!" she almost shouted as she too neared her peak.

Bang, bang, bang -- with loads of grunts and groans and cried.....

"Oooooh yeah mum -- coming! Its cumming.....yeah, nowwwww!" I cried as I felt my cock slam its load deep into mum's pussy.

And mum was there too.....

"Oooooooh! Whoooo! Fuuuuuuck! Cummmmmming!"

She was lifting off as she enjoyed her exciting and fulfilling orgasm -- it was what her sexy body had been craving.....ever since I fucked her yesterday!

"Better?" I asked, once I'd got my breath back.

"Ooooh, much better," she said, slowly unwinding, "God -- I needed that! Thank you lover!"

"And you mum," I said as I lifted myself off her.

"Ooooh fuck -- get me a towel," said mum, "I'm soaked!"

It seemed that whenever we had a spare half hour or so we'd find ourselves sexually attracted and as soon as we were within reach of each other, we'd undress as necessary and we'd fuck until we'd both cum and eased our sexual needs.

One day as I studied in my bedroom and my father sat in the livingroom downstairs, my mother came into my room and, lifting up the front of her skirt, she showed me her pussy -- she had no knickers on. She was obviously well aroused because her clitoris stood erect and I could see the wetness between her lips.

"Fuck me," she pleaded, "I need a fuck now."

"I can't, Dad's downstairs," I whispered.

"Yes you can," she said, "just a quickie, that's all I want," and she began to undo my trousers.

Who was I to argue with my mum?

Soon she pulled out my cock and started to rub and suck it - it became erect immediately.

"Just sit there," she said and flipping up her skirt at the rear, she lowered her wet pussy onto my penis. "Oh, that's lovely, that's what I needed," she said as my cock sank easily into her.

"Just stay still - I'll do the work," she said and I began to feel her pussy muscles rippling up and down around my cock.

"Cum for me -- I need your spunk," she said after a short while.

I felt her body quivering as she started to orgasm.

"Cum soon," she pleaded. Her pussy worked hard on me and she put her hand up her skirt to play with her clitoris. "Ooooh, I'm coming," she said, "cum with me."

"Oh yes, I am too. Any moment," I panted, "Here it is -- oooooh yes!"

It took four or five jets to empty my cock and by then I could feel my sperm overflowing down my stem.

"Oooooh, that's better," she said as my cock slipped from her pussy, "Just what I needed."

She stood up allowing her skirt to fall back in place and I put my soaked and contented cock back into my trousers. Just in time, as we heard my father coming up the stairs to use the toilet.

"Good lad," he said, as he saw us poring over my books, "keep studying, it's good for you."

If only he knew that my pants were soaked with his wife's juices and that she was filled with my spunk!

Sometimes I'd be the instigator -- at that age my cock would become erect at the slightest excuse and at all times of the day and night and it would demand attention. Inevitably, wanking was the most common cure, but if I could find mum in a compromising position, I'd often take full advantage.

The kitchen was the most likely place I'd find her -- she loved baking cakes and the house often smelt gorgeous. She did a cinnamon apple cake that I loved -- and it smelled so, so good.

So I'd come down from my room with my at least partially erect and eager cock guiding me, as if he could hunt mum down for me.

And there's she'd be, often smothered in flour and bits, but humming happily to herself.

"Hi mum, cor, that smells lovely," I might say, "my favourite?"

"Nearly," she might say, "Not a cake just now. I've done an apple and raspberry pie for afters -- picked them myself."

I'd crinkle my nose and absorb the essence of her cooking.

"Mmmmm, that'll do!" I'd probably say, "When will it be ready?"

"Later," she'd always say because if it was a cake I'd want a slice even before it had cooled down.

Today she said, ""Later - after dinner. There'll be enough for everyone!"

With the pleasantries over, I'd move closer and put my arms round mum.

"No, don't," she'd say, "I'm all covered in flour."

"Just want to cuddle you," I'd say.....

"Oh yes? I'll believe that! Come on -- what are you really after?" mum would probably say, "Not just a cuddle, surely!"

I'd probably have my arms round her by now and I'd most likely move my hands up from her waist to her breasts, which I'd cup and lightly squeeze.

"I need you, mum, I'm getting all wound up," I liked to say.

"Oh are you?" she'd reply, slowly turning round until she was facing me. Her hands would be held out to avoid covering us both in flour. And if she was in a receptive mood, she'd push her hips towards me and gently grind her pussy against my cock.

"Ah -- I think I know what you need!" she'd say as she continued to rub herself against my rising cock.

"Oh yes mum, please!" I'd reply, feeling my cock becoming totally hard, "just a quickie!"

"Don't know about that," mum would reply, "all that'll do is get you off and get me all wet."

"Oh pleeeeease, mum," I'd say, pushing my erection at her and sliding myself up and down.

"You make sure I cum first then," she'd say as she disengaged herself from me. "Let me clean myself up a bit."

And she'd turn back to the sink and start to wash her hands and arms off.

I'd stand there, admiring her shapely body and gently rubbing my hand up and down my erection and soon mum would be ready for me.

"How do you want me then?" she'd say.

What a question -- I just wanted her to be wide open for me!

"Can you sit on the table, mum, then I can lick you first so you can cum and then I'll be able to fuck you," I'd say.

"Nice of you to think of me," Mum would say, "do you want me to get undressed?"

"No mum, just let me take your knickers off -- then I can flip your skirt up," I'd say.

And mum would often shock me.....

"Not wearing any!" she'd say, doing exactly what I'd asked and flipping her skirt up to briefly reveal her sweet hairy mound.

"Oh mum," I'd say, hypnotised by the sight, "hurry, mum, I want you!"

And in moments, mum would be sat on the end of the large kitchen table -- having quickly cleared a decent-sized space of cooking equipment.

"Get your trousers off then," mum would say as she pulled her skirt up around her waist, "get him out for me,"

In an instant I'd be naked from the waist down with my dribbling erection standing proud before me.

"Hey -- you're eager," mum would say, looking at my cock, "don't cum too soon though."

I'd kneel before her and place my hands on her smooth naked thighs -- my touch would make her draw in a sharp breath.

She had lovely skin, even for her age, and given all the time in the world, I'd love to have been able to just smooth and caress and love her -- all over, for ever.....never mind the sex bit. Her whole body just oozed sex, in my opinion.....

Soon my lips would follow my hands, kissing and licking her inner thighs and working slowly upwards towards her pussy; then, with my hands both in her hairy forest, I'd use my thumbs to part her lips, allowing my own lips to descend and make contact with her flesh.

Another deep gasp would be forthcoming as I kissed her pussy -- and then another as I stuck my tongue out and licked her from one end of her slit to the other.

"Ooooooh, what're you doing?" she'd say, her hips writhing on the table, "Oooooh that's lovely! Don't stop -- do it more, lover!"

My tongue would search out the slippery sides to her hole -- her inner lips that just oozed with her lubrication. Sliding my tongue over her and into her hole would make her shiver and shake with upwelling excitement.

Having ensured that her hole would be wet and slippery and all ready for my penetration, gradually I'd move upwards towards her clit, eliciting more moans of lust from mum.

"Come on darling," she'd say, pulling my head towards her, "suck it, chew it, please."

And so I would -- I'd take her fine upstanding clit between my lips and suck it into my mouth. It would stand up perhaps an inch from her slit -- a generous object that just demanded attention. A rubbery, smooth, flexible, warm and exciting bit of flesh that brings so much pleasure.....

As I worked on her clit, mum would cry out in delight.

"Oh yes, darling, right there, do that.....yes....like that!" she'd moan, her hips all aquiver, "suck it -- pull it -- be gentle lover."

Hopefully I'd be doing all the right things and soon mum would be approaching her orgasm. I'd feel her movements and her gasps of pleasure becoming more erratic and I'd increase my attention to her clit, while also sliding a finger or two into her slopping wet hole.

"Oh god, yes -- that's good -- oh that's lovely -- that's it -- I'm cumming! Ooooooh yessss -- I'm cummmming!"

Her hips would thrust hard against my mouth and I'd have to be careful not to let my teeth hit her flesh as her orgasm turned her into a bucking bronco!

Giving her little time to recover, I'd stand up and, in one quick and easy move, I'd slide my penis right up inside her lovely clinging vagina.

"Ohhhhhh -- that's heaven!" mum would say, "That feels so good! Play with me -- keep me up there," she'd say and I'd drop my hands to her pussy to start my second assault on her clit.

As I slowly slid my cock in and out of her hole and, with my fingers, I gently teased her throbbing clit out to its full extent, mum would groan and moan.

"Ooooooh lover -- that's so good -- I'm nearly there again..... Do you want to cum soon?" she'd ask.

"Bit more, mum," I'd say, still thrusting in and out of her lovely tight hole, "getting there, getting there -- won't be too long now."

"I'm ready," she'd say, "when you cum I'll cum again if you keep that up."

I'd be panting now as I banged my cock into her and my sap would be rising.

"Ok mum, getting there too!" I'd say as I continued to fuck her, "nearly there now!"

"Oh yes -- oh yes -- come on then -- I'm cumming now......yesssss -- I'm Cummmmmming! Cum with me!"

And I knew I'd do it as my body reacted to her spasms of desire.

"Yeaaaaah mum -- here it cums! Uuuuuufff! Oooooh! Oooooh fuck -- yeahhhhhh!" I'd cry as my penis planted another express delivery deep inside her body.

"Oh yesssss -- that's lovely -- oh I can feel you -- fill me, darling, fill me!" mum would say, as she collapsed back to lie flat on the table.

My orgasm would be quick -- it wouldn't take me long to complete my cum -- or long to recharge, for that matter, and soon I'd be back in the land of the living. My still erect penis would still be buried deep inside my mother's cunt, but now all there was left were some feeble twitches from both of us.

"Fuck me, that was good!" mum would say, sitting up and watching as I slowly and gently slid my cock from her hole.

We'd lean together and kiss -- deeply and lovingly, orally thanking each other for our pleasures.

"Get me a towel," mum would say, and I'd bring her a kitchen towel, which would soon be clamped to her leaking hole.

"Sometimes I wish you didn't cum so much," mum sometimes said, "you make me like a swamp! And it takes ages to drain out....."

Mum would look at the clock.....

"Oh look at the time -- better get cleaned up before your dad gets home."

While mum was getting things back to normal, I was almost certainly still shell-shocked! That post-fuck feeling of not being in this world.....

"Hey you!" mum would say, "Get back to your papers. Put it away! Don't want your cock hanging around when dad comes back!"

I'd shake my head and hide my now limp dick back in my pants.

That was what I'd wanted -- now I could relax and concentrate on studying.

Except that there was now that wonderful smell of cooking rising from the oven.

"Later!" said mum, now fully recovered, "push off for now!"

"Thanks mum -- love you!" I'd say as I departed, "that was super!"

"Go!" mum might probably say, "that sounds like dad's car I can hear -- catch you later."

I'd blow her a kiss and she'd do the same to me -- I was content.....for a while!

One evening we fucked as she talked to my dad on the phone when he was away. I was made to keep still so as not to make her orgasm, although I did my best to do things such as making my cock jump inside her, to make things hard for her! Then she turned the tables and let me speak to him as her pussy squeezed and massaged my cock. It was my turn to tell him that I was being good and was looking after mum!

A number of times, when dad wasn't around, but when there wasn't all that much time to spare, she might come to me as I sat revising, for a quick bit of pleasure.

"Hello darling," she'd say as she came into my room, "how's things?"

"I'm worn out!" I'd probably say, referring to my brain being overloaded with learning, and pushing myself away from my desk.

"Need something to relax you then," she'd say, "fancy a quickie?"

Now how could I ever say no!

Before I'd even have a chance to move, she'd be there, undoing my trousers and extracting my rapidly hardening cock.

"Look at that," she might say, holding onto my now erect penis. "All ready for me!"

And with that, she'd usually pull down her knickers, lift up her skirt and immediately sit down on my lap allowing my cock to slide straight into her.

She was always wet, it seemed -- soaking wet more often than not, although whether from playing with herself or just from thinking sexy thoughts, I never knew and on many occasions I had to change my trousers after our sex session because my lap would be simply soaked with her juices and sometimes with my spunk as well.

Once seated on my cock she'd work herself off on me until she'd cum several times. Then, if I hadn't already cum inside her, she'd wank or suck me off -- usually swallowing all my spunk.

When time was really short, she'd probably just concentrate on sucking me off instead -- not that my cock really worried how or where he unloaded!

"Haven't got time for much," she might say, "but enough time to get you off."

She'd like to come up behind me and wrap her arms around me. Then her hands would slide down to my zip -- which she'd slide down and extract my cock, which would almost certainly already be erect. Holding it as I would, she'd gently wank me for a while, getting it good and stiff. Now she would move round and sink to her knees and her warm wet mouth would sink slowly over the end of my cock. Her hand would wank my stem in time with her sucking.

"Cum for me," she'd say, "Don't make me wait."

It never took me long to cum and I'd soon be filling her waiting mouth with my hot spunk.

"That was lovely, Darling," she'd say, "I'll have some more later!"

Mum obviously enjoyed our sex sessions as much as I did and seldom refused my advances except when there was a risk of discovery or interruption, but even then, she'd sometimes take a chance. And on those occasions when we did have a risky fuck, it was obvious that mum would already have been excited and ready.....perhaps for ages! Needless to say, the kitchen was our most common venue and that look on her face would tell me that she was 'up for it'.

"Come on then, lover," she'd say, her eyes flashing with excitement, "get him out and slide him up! I've got no knickers on -- just get him straight in!"

And I'd move up behind her as she readied herself, leaning over a kitchen cupboard, for example.

Quickly I'd extract my straining penis, lift up her skirt and there was my goal -- glistening with her juices and glowing with her heat.

"Come on, come on, get him in!" she'd probably say, "Get on with it and keep your ear out for dad. He's in the garage" (or the garden or the bathroom, or somewhere).

As I slid home she'd moan.....

"Keep it quiet!" I'd probably say as I began to thrust up into her.

When we were having one our quickies, her vagina would really work me over! Right from the start it would be squeezing and sucking at me -- partially to get me to cum quickly -- partially to get her there too.

"Oooooh mum," I'd cry quietly, as I continued to drive my cock into her hole, "that feels so good -- that's lovely -- ooooh yes, mum -- you're so hot!"

"Shut up and cum!" mum once said, "Get on with it! Make me cum and then you cum too -- quick!"

And I'd up the tempo and the strength of my thrusts and very soon both mum and I would be panting and nearing our peaks.

"Come on -- come on -- more -- harder -- yessssss darling -- that's it!" she'd say and her vagina would begin to clamp down tight on my driving cock.

"Cumming -- cummmming -- yesssss!" she'd explode -- and as she did so, hopefully I'd explode too -- deep up inside her.

"Filling you mum," I'd pant, feeling my cum being injected into her, "filling you now -- oooooh yes -- and another one -- oh fuck!"

We'd usually kiss and then -- "Thank you lover -- that was great -- just what I needed," she'd say and almost at once she'd stand up, causing my cock to fall from her hole. Her hand would immediately clamp itself over her already leaking hole as she reached for a hand towel.

"Oooooh -- I'd better get a Kleenex -- sometimes wish you didn't cum so much!" she'd say, "Now go and get yourself cleaned up, quick. Love you."

And she'd give me a quick kiss and a shove out of the kitchen.

She'd also tease me -- even when my father was home and nearby, she'd do something such as coming into my room and, lifting her skirt up, she'd expose her pussy and pull her lips apart, before covering up again and acting quite normally. Just winding me up -- I spent far too much time with a hard on when I was supposed to be studying.

She might even flash her pussy at me in the lounge when we were all watching TV or reading. Sometimes she'd even play with herself as I watched..... She'd probably be standing in the hall or the kitchen, away from dad's line of sight, but where I could see her and I seemed to be forever rising from my chair, holding my book in front of my groin, to head to my room for a wank!