At Home with Mum in '63 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers

Basically mum was as horny as I was and our exciting and sometimes energetic sex life was needed by both of us.

Even if she and I had been 'at it' during the day, while my dad was home they'd fuck for hours each night and I've a feeling that our relationship only served to make her even hornier for her husband.

To the best of my knowledge, my dad never did find out about our relationship but my mother did tell me that he'd often comment on how wet she was -- and the wetness was often not just her fluid! At least once he made love to her no more than a couple of hours after we'd fucked and my mother told me that she was always turned on even more by the thought of having two men's sperm inside her. He also once licked her out soon after we'd fucked and he told her that she tasted really nice and horny.

Most people would say that our relationship was totally wrong in every way. However, under the circumstances it was just what was needed by both of us -- a sexual release without leaving the family unit to find it. It caused my mother and me to be very close and caring for one another -- and that can't be bad. It saved my mother from frustration and, who knows, perhaps from an affair, if the conditions had been right. And, from my point of view, it harmlessly released much of my teenage horniness -- taught me a lot about a woman's body and taught me a lot about how to make love properly.

Did my father ever really know or catch on? In a way I'm sure that he did know but perhaps, if he was aware of our sexual relationship, he was broadminded enough to accept it. You could say that it prevented her from going out and finding a lover and it certainly saved her from becoming very frustrated. That factor is something that leads me to think that he did know. If he was away so much, then how come she was so wet and willing for him without needing practice when he came back? Surely he must have been able to smell sex on her -- the aroma of hot sexual organs rubbing together and the smell of fluids from both of us must have lingered in the bedroom occasionally. What about the smell of sex when my mum and I would have a quickie during the days when he was home?

If he was in the know then I bet that he enjoyed having sex with her all the more -- perhaps that was why they started making love more often, it seemed. I'm sure that she was a better fuck as a result of all our exercises and there were certainly no cobwebs in her pussy! I've never felt guilty about our relationship -- it was something that we both enjoyed greatly. I've never turned to fetishes or any other unnatural maternal desires -- I enjoyed every minute of our sex life and my only regret is that it didn't go on longer. Because, compared with many a woman whom I met later, she was a very good fuck indeed!

Oh -- and as a sideline -- my baby brother Peter was born the following May -- some six months after I'd eventually moved out of home and into my own flat! I won't plead guilty, but I'd like to hazard a guess and say that I could well have been the dad. Nice little boy, he is -- looks just like me!

Now, at this point I'd originally finished my story, because it had been about the love affair between my mum and myself in the historical past, but there's an added twist which I've now decided to tell you about....and to more or less bring you up to date.

Fit and healthy as my dad may have been, he couldn't have foreseen lung cancer catching him out just short of his 55th birthday. He attributed it to his wartime days when smoking was the 'in' thing and when he and the other pilots in his squadron would sit around awaiting some action, smoking untipped Woodbines constantly and perhaps he was right.

But his death did two things. Firstly, his insurances made my mum financially independent and secondly it made her a frustrated widow.

Barry had now grown up and left home and Peter was about to go to his senior school -- in fact he was going to go to the same boarding school that Barry had successfully 'graduated' from.

And me? Well, my emigration didn't work properly. My wife felt too far from 'home' and never settled and so we split up and although she and our daughter returned to Britain, I stayed in Australia and eventually built up quite a nice little business as an executive adviser to the private medical world.

Needless to say, when I heard that my dad had passed away, I was a bit too far away to attend the funeral. Those were the days of the Boeing 707 and although I could probably have got back within 36 hours, my mum phoned me to tell me not to bother as dad had specifically requested a very low key funeral.

Instead, mum and I spent far too long on the phone afterwards, but it was good for her to unload her mind.

Once dad's will had been read and I'd heard of mum's new financial status, I suggested that, once Peter was at his school, she should come and visit me for a decent break -- perhaps a month or so -- and she quickly agreed.

I lived in Brisbane and mum's visit was planned to be during the English "Summer Term", from early June onwards -- ideal because she'd be able to come from summer in Britain to my winter -- and probably find that the temperature had hardly changed at all.

I can still clearly remember the day the plane arrived. I waited in the arrivals lounge with bated breath and not without some trepidation -- we both must have changed over the past eight years or so.....

And then, there she was -- waltzing towards me with her arms outstretched, as were mine now -- and we met and just melded together into one being.

We just held each other for what seemed like ages before we kissed and kissed and kissed.

"Oh darling -- I've missed you so much," she eventually said, "why did you have to leave me?"

I tried to tell her why I'd migrated and so on but she stopped me.

"That was a hypothetical question, darling," she said, "Of course you had your own life to lead -- and look at you now! Haven't you done well for yourself? And you look so good!"

I blustered a bit about my well-to-do but mum wasn't really listening.

"Do you still love me?" she said and all I could do was to nod my head and kiss her.

"Do I still look all right?" she asked and I held her away from me for a quick once-over. I'd obviously seen her as she came to me but another look did no harm!

Oh yes! She still looked stunning! She'd just turned 50 and although there were a few more wrinkles, she looked just as hot as ever. Her figure, clad in a light skirt and blouse was dreamy! She looked as if she'd lost a bit from her waist and hips, possibly, but hadn't lost anything from her bust. From what I could see of her, her legs looked so smooth and sleek, she could have modelled tights or stockings. Her hair was, despite her long journey, a real picture -- a lovely auburn with gorgeous waves down to her shoulders. And her face -- oh yes -- that was the woman I loved!

"Oh mum, you look so damn good," I groaned as I held her tight once more, "I love you more than ever -- I just never stopped loving you, even all those miles apart."

Mum looked radiantly at me.

"Take me home then. Let's get my bags and then you can show me your home. And we've got so many things to catch up on!" she said, with that lovely twinkle in her eye and a huge grin.

I felt my cock lurch -- not particularly because of what mum said, but because of the way she said it! I had to hurry up to catch up with her as she headed off to the baggage area; her hips still swaying so seductively.

From the airport to home took over half an hour during which time mum had her eyes more on the 'new-to-her' scenery, which she seemed to love, than on me.

But before long, I pulled into the driveway -- of my home, which had for so long been just for me.

I'd bought some land and then built on it -- my own three bedroom kind of ranch style bungalow, formed into a square U shape......and well above any floods. My nearest neighbours were several hundred yards away.

Ok -- the land wasn't exciting -- it was mainly grass with some eucalyptus trees and a bit of scrub but I was working on improving it, but the views over the city were more important, as well as the situation.

Mum was more or less silent for a while as she held my hand. She wasn't just overcome with the sensations of seeing a new vista -- although she was obviously well impressed. She just plain and simply was enjoying being there with me, I could tell......

As we debarked from the car she stood and looked around her and the smile on her face told me that she was happy and contented.

"Is this yours?" she asked, somewhat unnecessarily, now taking in the house.

"Paid for in full," I said, proudly, and it was.

"Did the basic plans too but had an architect finish things off," I said, "He added the good bits!"

"Anyway, mum, come on it -- the door's open," I said as I pointed my remote control to release the electronic catch on the door.

I picked up her suitcase and a carry bag and followed her inside, into the air-conditioned cool and spacious hall and lounge.

Mum just stood and stared, enjoying the layout and the décor. I let her mentally make herself at home, before moving from the room and down the sunlit corridor towards the bedrooms.

"Come on mum, I'll show you your room," I said and mum followed me.

Her room was a big double bedroom with a large canopied double bed, plenty of mirrors, some pleasing furniture and a big wide window looking out towards the mountains in the distance. I put her bags down and turned to her.....to see mum removing her jacket.

As she took it off she stood there in a light pastel-shaded blouse, which seemed to both hide and accentuate her charms -- she still had a good bust on her!

She handed me the jacket and the next thing I knew, mum was unzipping her skirt, which suddenly became a loose ring of material around her feet.

"What're you up to, mum?" my question hung in the air, unlike my jaw which fell to the ground!

"I've got two questions," said mum, "firstly, tell me if I still look alright?"

As she spoke she began to undo her blouse and soon it was just hanging from her shoulders, revealing her thin mesh bra which just about contained her ample and still plump breasts.

"Wow!" I said, "Look alright -- you look wonderful, mum. Still got that gorgeous figure, I see!"

"Excellent," mum replied, "Just what I wanted to hear.....because here's my second question. Why aren't I sleeping with you?"

"Oh mum -- I thought you'd want to be left alone. I thought that now dad's gone, you'd want to some peace," I said as I watched mum remove her blouse. "I thought perhaps....."

Now she stood there in just her matching set of equally flimsy bra and pants -- and even they were now under attack! Mum reached behind her and twiddled the clasp of her bra -- and a moment later it too lay on the floor.

"Got that wrong, didn't you, darling boy," said mum smiling broadly, "now your dad's gone there's nothing to stop me loving you, is there? So, do you still fancy me?"

"Fancy you -- silly bloody question! Fucking hell, mum -- you look fucking lovely! Of course I fancy you!" I gasped, because age had done nothing to her -- her lovely breasts still stood out proudly and her so, so chewable nipples still were rigidly on guard. I couldn't stop myself moving to her, throwing her jacket onto the unused bed.

I embraced mum tightly.

"Fancy you? I've never stopped loving you and wanting you. I've been worrying so much that your visit might come to nothing, but it seems I was wrong to worry, wasn't I mum? I do love you so much."

"And I love you too. Now come on then," she said, squirming from my arms, "show me to your room -- sorry, our room!"

"Next room down the hall," I said as mum strolled off and as I divested myself of as many clothes as I could in just a few moments.....and seconds later we were standing by my bed -- mum just in her lacy knickers and me now wearing only my underpants - and my damn socks!

"Oh sod," I said, "bloody things!" as I bent down and removed them.....also managing to run my underpants down too. And as I bent down, I found myself facing her groin -- nose to clitoris almost! Mum had whipped her knickers off and was now as bare as I was. Her wonderfully welcoming slippery slit capped by her exciting (and excited) clit was there inches before my eyes, naked except for a little tuft of manicured hair just above her sex.

I dropped to my knees before her and clasped my hands round her buttocks to pull her towards me. One shuffled step forward and she was there -- I could reach out with my tongue and swipe it right up her slit, sliding between her plump, damp lips until I came to her clit. And there I stayed -- clamping my lips around it -- sliding my tongue over it and making mum jump and cry out with pleasure.

"Oooooooh lover -- yesssss, yesssss, that's lovely! Ooooooh, I've missed you so much!" she cried out, "take me to bed, darling -- make love to me!"

Reluctantly leaving the place I so wanted, I stood up and as I rose, my erection thudded firmly into her, just where my tongue had been. For a little while, the tip slid sexily between her ever more slippery lips, before juddering to a halt as it met her clit -- over which it bounced -- making mum gasp -- and allowing me to pull her naked body close to mine.

We kissed -- the first really loving kiss in years -- the kind that only stops when you run out of energy! Everything went into that kiss -- our lips and tongues blended together, fought duels and probed and caressed our mouths and even our breaths were shared.....until we suddenly found ourselves falling, falling, onto the bed. The soft jolt separated us and brought us back to reality for a moment.

"Windows -- curtains," said mum breathlessly.

"No worries," I said and a quick press on the remote and the blinds closed themselves.

"Come to me, darling, love me -- fuck me!" said mum, moving to the middle of the bed and now laying there with her arms and legs open wide!

"Oh mum -- yesssss!" I cried as I crawled over to cover her.

Raised on my knees and my hands, I held my body poised above her and slowly lowered my face to hers. We kissed again, sloppy and sexy this time before I lowered my lower half towards her.

The kiss froze as our sex organs met.....for the first time properly, in nearly ten years. I continued to bore down towards her and mum moved her hands to reach between us. She pulled open her lips and my relentless penis seemed to automatically home in and slide gently and smoothly into place.

We both let out long and expressive groans as the pleasures of the flesh overwhelmed us.

Mum let go down below and placed her arms around my shoulders. Her legs came up and clamped themselves above my thighs and buttocks.

"Come on lover -- come on in!" said mum, "I need you so much!"

The brief period between my penis finding his target and mum calling me into action allowed her lovely sticky slippery juices to bathe him and now, as I pushed, he slid, slowly, smoothly and silkily deeper and deeper into my mother's loving vagina until finally I could go no further. I rested, our groins and sex organs united completely while both mum and I rediscovered our feelings and love for each other.

Somehow my cock just felt 'at home' where he was -- he'd been there so often and loved every minute of his time, bathing in mum's essences. Mum's body too was obviously remembering the feeling of my penis inside her and she too was just enjoying us being together.

But a full-scale erection can't go unemptied -- any more than a well filled vagina can't miss out on a good orgasm.....and soon we began to move against each other.

"Oooooofff!" went mum as I pushed deeper into her, "Oh yesssss, oh darling -- that's good!"

"Yessss!" I said, starting to pump my cock in and out of her slippery hole, "ohhhhhh fuck, that's lovely!"

We built up some action -- I was starting to push down and deep into her as mum was now starting to push back and to squeeze and caress my cock. We faced each other as we fucked.

"Oh baby, I've missed you so much!" said mum, "I've missed your lovely penis -- it knows me so well."

I leaned down and kissed mum and she soon returned the kiss tenfold.

"Mmmmmm," was all I could say for now as I continue to drive my cock in and out of her now glowing hole. We were certainly building up a good head of steam as we raised the tempo and now were really fucking -- starting to slam together when our strokes met. The scent of sex was rising all around us; the heat was starting to show as we both were now lightly bathed in sweat; the bed was rocking slightly despite its solid construction and the constant groans and moans from us both filled the air.

"Fuck me -- fuck me -- fuck me!" said mum in time with my thrusts.

"Yeah -- I'm fucking you, fucking you!" I answered, grabbing breaths as I could, "Can't last forever though, mum! Gotta come soon!"

"Yes darling, come on then, fill me when you're ready....I'll be with you!"

My penis was as hard as it's ever been as I drove it home again and again and again.

"Oh yessssss, mum, getting there! Can I come in you, please?"

"Oh fuck yes!" said mum, panting but still thrusting back at me, "fill me up -- I need your sperm!"

"Oh god, mum, getting there -- nearly there....oooooh -- you coming, mum?"

"Yesssss, darling -- with you now!" said mum pulling me hard to her.

"Ooooooh yeaaaaahhhhh!" I cried as I felt my cock lurch and begin to fire, "coming mum, coming!"

"Good boy -- I'm there toooooooooo!" mum groaned and I felt her whole body tighten up as she came.

"Oooooh fuck -- I'm filling you up, mum! Can't stop cumming! Oh my god -- oh, I'm drained now!"

Mum was leaping and jerking and groaning and cumming under me -- her body shook as if she'd been electrocuted, but her grip on my cock just tightened......until finally we both almost collapsed.

Still embedded inside her now sopping wet hole, I rolled to one side, pulling mum with me until we lay, still united, together but now able to relax.

"Oh fuck -- that was a good one!" I said.

"Oh darling -- that the best one I've had since you went away," said mum, "we can do it again soon, can't we?"

"We've got all the time in the world now, mum," I said, "You're going to move in with me, aren't you?"

"I'd hoped you'd be saying something like that one day," said mum, "my affairs in Britain are as good as sorted -- all I need is to tie up some loose ends and then, yes, I'm yours....for ever!"

Gently we parted -- then I had to go and find something for mum to mop herself up with....and then I found her a gown to cover herself with, and then we, rather carefully, moved from the bedroom. We moved out to the patio, pausing briefly in the lounge as I fixed us some drinks.

"God -- I'm sore and stiff now," said mum, "and I feel completely jet-lagged now!"

"As I said, you've got as long as you need to recover, mum," I said, standing behind her and gently massaging her shoulders, "go and rest now -- catch up on your jet lag and when you're ready, I'll show you my world."

"Our world now, darling -- forever!" said mum, turning and planting a loving kiss on my cheek.

"Our world, mum, til death do us part," I agreed, slapping her gently on her departing bum.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,870 Followers