At Home with Phyllis Pt. 04

Story Info
A session in the bath with Phil, then Phyllis...
1.2k words
4.53
5k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Another 1000-word increment, hopefully balancing out the last one. Apologies for the delay, it's just ... really hard to find any time these days. It's thanksgiving, so I'm grateful for everyone who's gotten in touch with me and left any kind of feedback. To all my readers, have a happy life.)

***

"C'mon, honey," I smiled at Phil, as I slowly, symbolically, carried him to the shower.

I put him down near the tub, and smacked his ass, then drew back the shower curtain and put the water on. I took off the necklace I had put on earlier, and the anklet, kept them on the counter.

Slid my hands all over him, "you look beautiful to me, babe, beautiful," making him blush. Traced the outline of his chubby gut, bent down and kissed it, all around, before licking his navel.

He moaned as I tongued his navel, while stroking the little rolls of fat around his tummy. His legs quivered. "Here, sit down", I sat him down on the edge of the tub, then plugged the drain and began to fill it with water.

"Hmm, not big," I said, measuring the bath tub, "but ... big enough." I poured in some body lotion I found on the edge, enough to create lots of bubbles.

As I stood, waiting for the water to fill, Phil shuffled to the side and rested his head against my thigh. I patted his head, and he silently began kissing my thigh, little smooches with his lips.

"Can't get enough of you," he whispered, holding my legs in his hands, turning me a little, enough to get me level with his face, and to begin kissing my groin, brushing his nose against the little hairs there.

"Aww, babe, you want your pacifier, is that it? You wanna suckle on daddy?"

He giggled and looked up with a mock frown, "mmm yeah, baby needs to feed", then took me in.

It was a blissful moment, the tub filling with water. The room filling with steam and bubbles, and the two of us connected, mouth to cock, resting there by the tub and the wall, him softly suckling, while I moaned and stroked his hair.

"The tub's full, hun," I said as I pulled out, then bent down for a kiss, "cmon, let's get in."

I held his back and helped him slip into the tub, get submerged under the bubbles.

"Stay here for a while, I'll be back."

I got out two scented candles and set them up on the counter, then closed the door behind me. I closed my eyes and stretched out, arms high, cock sticking out, feeling powerful, feeling joyful, then opened my eyes to see Phil's adoring stare, and marched towards the tub.

I sat by the tub, then lifted his foot out of the water, rubbing the sole with my thumbs, separating toes, rubbing between them, watching him throw his head back and groan, "oh gawd that ... feels so good ..."

I took a glance at my phone, and kept it raised up on the counter, "hmm, two and a half hours more ...", then got in the tub, sitting at the opposite end.

The water swished as I settled in, and I lifted Phil's legs over mine, holding his feet in my hand, bringing them up, kissing the toes, then bringing them together, down, settling them around my cock. He wiggled them and wasn't able to move them well.

"Here, relax for me, let me show you," I held on to his feet, brought them under my balls, moved them subtly, moaning as I felt the toes caress the folds of skin around my balls.

"This is fun, I didn't know I could turn you on this way!"

I smiled and brought his soles together, shaped them in a concave manner around my cock, and slowly rocked them around me.

"Does that feel good?"

"Oh, baby, like you wouldn't believe ... you have wonderful feet, I knew it!"

My praise seemed to inflame Phil, and I felt him take over control slowly, until I left his feet entirely and lay back, relaxing in the tub while my lover gave me a nice footjob. Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky.

I sat up only when I felt close, and didn't want to come like this.

"What happened?" a cross look on his face.

"Come here, hun," I pulled him closer, and turned him around, back to front. I put my arms around him, pulling him close, kissed his neck.

"I like this," he whispered.

"I know," I replied.

I stroked his thighs, running my fingers along them, down his calves. He moaned, and relaxed back into me, the both of us leaning against the wall. I began some subtle movements and felt him slowly begin to move with me.

"You know," I whispered into his ear, "I want Phyllis now."

"Huh? I can't ... you want me to stop, now? Leave? I don't ..."

"You silly man, no I don't want you to go anywhere. I'm trying to make you understand, I like you as both Phil and Phyllis ... and while I do want her to dress up for me, Phyllis is really just a state of mind."

He was silent for a while.

"Is Phyllis here now?" I asked.

He turned around and nodded, and I kissed her.

"Good ... reach down and hold us, hon".

I felt her hands wrap around our stiffened cocks, running along their length, holding, releasing, connecting.

"What are you holding, Phyllis?"

"Both of our cocks ..."

"Only one of us has a cock, though, isn't that right?"

She nodded.

"So what do you have?"

"I guess it's my ... my clit?"

I kissed her neck, "yes, it is. It's your gurl clit, Phyllis. And this," I slid my hand along her crack, and allowed my fingers to probe her hole, "this is your pussy, isn't it?"

She nodded again.

"Say it."

"It's my pussy."

"Who does that pussy belong to, Phyllis?"

She moaned. "It's yours, it belongs to you."

"Guide me in, baby."

She stroked me, giggling a bit, "you get hard so easily."

"No," I stroked her neck, "it's you who make me hard, I'm hard for you, because of you, don't forget that."

She rose up, pointed me at her hole, kept a hold around me at the base, and pushed down. My cock bent and slipped, she straightened it and pressed down, and then ... pop ... the head slipped in, and we were both breathing harder as she began to move down, slowly, her tight clamp moving down my length.

"God you feel so good inside me!"

"Yeah, fuck yourself on me honey"

"So big, so hard ... it's like you're separating my insides when you push all the way in, I ... I never believed I'd take all of you ..."

I laughed, "and yet here I am."

She turned, so her legs were across me, and lay down on my chest, tilting her head upwards to kiss me as her hands snaked down and held my balls, rolling them between her fingers.

"My queen ...", I sighed.

She smiled back, clenching and unclenching her ass pussy, pulling up and making space for me to begin pumping up into her.

"Love my pussy, love me, love your queen ...", she stroked my cheek and exhaled as I thrust into her, "love me, my ... my king."