At Home with Phyllis Pt. 03

Story Info
A heart-to-heart with Phyllis/Phil, establishing our bond.
1.2k words
4.46
5.5k
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Since one of you mentioned liking the "episodic" nature of this, I'm sharing 1000-word increments. Again, please do email me if you like something, I like to hear about what you liked or didn't like. A caveat for this story though: it turned out to be light on action and heavy on dialogue, apologies if that doesn't suit your mood, I'll probably balance that out next time)

*****

I lay with Phyllis under the sheets, my arms around her; we were drowsy and happy right now, and took a short nap, stirring every other minute for some mumbling, some kissing, some stroking,

"You feel good, like this, behind me, around me ..."

"I know babe, you feel good in my arms too ..."

My cock rubbed against her thigh and I felt the crusted cum there. I scratched off some and brought it to her lips, letting her slowly wrap her lips around my finger tips.

"We should go take a shower now babe ..."

"Mmm yes I thought you'd never ask!" She turned around, kissed me hard.

"You'll have to take the wig off in the shower, okay, it's ... you won't be able to use it again."

"Oh. Okay," she looked crestfallen. It was suddenly awkward, silent.

"You know what, take it off now, right now, here I'll help you ... get it off."

I kept it down on the far side of the bed and when I turned around, Phil was staring at me.

He was confused now, tears begin to form in his eyes, "don't you want me anymore? Are you really done with Phyllis already? Already?"

"Hey hey, look here," I raised his chin to me, his eyes flashing, "you're over-reacting, I'm telling you this is just for the shower. What are you so insecure about?"

"What am I insecure about? I don't know if you want Phil or Phyllis? I don't know who you really like! I don't ..."

I silenced him with a kiss. When he stopped, I kissed him deeper, and felt him relax, his arms coming to my neck.

"Look, Phil, of course I like Phyllis, I want you to dress up for me, make yourself up for me, that turns me on, a lot. But I think you forget what I'm really after here."

I took his hand and put it on my heart. "I want you to be feminine for me, submissive to me, care for me, give me pleasure ... you know?"

He nodded, rubbing my chest. Knees on the bed, we approached each other and hugged.

"All good, baby?"

"Uh huh ... ." Then kissing me and smiling, "shower time!"

I smiled too now, and holding his hand, shuffled off the bed.

Just then my phone beeped. I had left it on the bedside table, and Phil picked it up.

He clicked, then frowned, "who's this?"

"Uh," I said, taking the phone from him, "yeah, this is ... this is Caleb."

A whisper, "I want to see more."

I looked at him for a bit, then sighed, "okay, hon, I'll let you see everything."

We were both standing by the bed, and I unlocked my phone, handed it to him. I put my arm around him as he flicked through my chat history.

"I see she goes by Kelly."

"Yes she does."

"And she's everywhere ..."

"Kelly's young and open to travel ..."

"... and not averse to being tied up and roughed up, or being your slave."

"Kelly's young, submissive, obedient ..."

"... and ..."

I stopped him, held him by the shoulders, "Phil, what's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? Why are you messing around with me? Why don't you keep fucking this little doll you clearly take everywhere with you?"

"Okay, stop, just for a moment, scroll to the top, do you see the last message she sent me?"

"You mean the one where she's lifting her skirt up in the park?"

"Uh no not the recent one, before that, today morning ..."

"Which ... oh, I see. Oh. Okay, okay. Hmm."

I stopped talking, letting him figure it out.

"So, what did she say, Phil?"

"She ... called you over."

"And ... did I go over?"

The beginnings of a smile. "No, you didn't"

"Where was I, Phil?"

"Here, you were here."

"Who was I with, Phil?"

"Me, you were here with me."

I moved closer, took the phone from his hands, kept it on the bed, "does that tell you

anything?"

"That ... you don't mind being with me sometimes?"

I kissed him, standing there, our feet together now, hugging each other.

"It should tell you," I resumed after our lips parted, "that I want to be with you, that you give me something ... different, that I think I can have something special with you."

He trailed his hands down my chest, stroking my sides. "Well, then, tell me ... look me in the eye and tell me ... why are you here, why are you with someone older, someone less ... available, though ...," a small peck on my cheek, " ... someone who likes you just as much?"

I held his face in my hands, "Phil, you're a grown, mature man, you have a wife and kids, and yet you're my sissy, aren't you?" He nodded, "I am".

"And that means so much to me, that you would leave your masculinity behind for me, leave your dick behind, turn your asshole into a pussy for me, dress for me, worship my cock ... this is what I'm looking for."

"Mmm," Phil moaned, his eyes fluttering a bit at my description, "yes, it's so strange, but yes, I do, I feel this way for you and it's so strong, so ..."

"... so feminine," I stroked his hair, "you're me sweet, feminine man, aren't you? Do you see yourself as a man at all when you're around me?"

"No! I don't want to either, I want you to be the only man here, I want ...," he blushed, "I just want to be your woman."

"Oh honey I know," I lifted his chin, "I know, and ... that's all I want from you, yeah?"

He sniffed, his eyes watery, nodding, "Good, because I don't want you comparing yourself to some little twink and feeling bad about it, okay?"

He giggled a bit, and nodded harder. "There's a lot more that you can give to me, a lot more that I'll ask of you, a lot more you can do than Caleb or anyone else right now to please me, to satisfy me."

We kissed deeply, his hands on my face, and I stroked him, massaging his neck, his back, ending up at his ass cheeks, squeezing them, lifting them up. I could feel him stiffen, and felt we'd turned a new corner together.

"I like that," he whispered. "I can tell," I answered, and slowly massaged his cheeks, each time ending up with my palms under them, supporting them.

"I feel ... comfort when you hold me like that, like you, like you ...".

"Like I own you?" I stepped back a bit and looked straight into his eyes.

"Yes," he gulped, then nodded, staring back, "like ... yes, you do, you own me." He put his head on my shoulder, "I'm yours, okay? You own me now. You own me now."

I patted his head and kissed the side of his face. "Good, now let's clean off so we can get dirty again."

I bent down to grab his thighs, then stood up with some effort, hoisting him up, letting him wrap his feet around me as I carried him the short distance to the shower in the bathroom.

(to be continued ...)