At Home with Shelly Pt. 01

Story Info
Nate and Shelly discover that being home could be fun.
5.2k words
4.71
43.2k
90

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My senior year of high school had totally changed. Instead of spending the Spring with all my friends and getting ready to graduate, all classes had been cancelled and we were told our diplomas would be mailed to us. To make matters worse, my gf and her family had gone to their summer house, which was far more isolated, leaving me without any sexual outlet other than jacking off.

I lived at home with my Mom, who was a doc at one of the local hospitals. She was working 12 hour shifts six days a week because of the pandemic. I wasn't alone though as my sis had come home from college when it shut down. She was a couple of years older than me and had been about ready to finish her sophomore year. She was equally pissed about the situation, still having to spend half her days doing online classes and not being around any of her friends.

Despite, how annoyed we both were, it was great having Shelly at home. She and I were very close and really good friends. I covered for her with our Mom a bunch of times when she'd be out partying and she hooked me up with a couple of girls she knew and offered great advice on how to treat them. It definitely helped me get laid on more than one occasion.

Shelly had been a cheerleader and had a great body. She was 5'7" and 115 lbs, with dark, curly hair, green eyes, and killer 34C tits. I had only glimpsed them a couple of times when she had been changing or was in the shower, but I got to see most of them during summers at the beach. Shelly would get away with wearing the skimpiest string bikinis. It was probably because our Mom loved to sunbath just as much and understood the notion of minimizing tan lines.

Anyway, our Mom left for work around 6 am each morning and Shelly and I would still be asleep. The day after she got home, I was up around 7 and went down to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. Mom always made a full pot before leaving for work, so it was ready whenever I got up. I was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and having some toast when Shelly walked in. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt that just covered her ass and nothing else from the look of it. I could see the outline of her nipples through the fabric. She opened the cabinet where the coffee cups were and reached up to grab one, her t-shirt pulling up and exposing the bottom half of her ass.

As she grabbed her cup, she suddenly realized she had just flashed her ass at me and apologized.

"Sorry Nate. Didn't mean to flash you."

"No problem, Shel, it didn't offend me one bit."

"I've just gotten used to being far more casual with what I wear in the mornings. It's just Tina and me in our dorm room and we both sleep naked. I thought the t-shirt was enough cover, but I guess I was wrong."

"Well, it covers enough and it's just the two of us here. Besides, it's not like I haven't seen a girl's ass before."

"True. I know that from the girls I hooked you up with. They were pretty impressed by my little bro."

"That's nice you hear. You never told me that."

"Girls always talk about guys and you always got glowing reviews. They said you were fun, easy going, and a great kisser. Barb even mentioned how well endowed you were!"

"That's not fair, getting intimate details about me from your friends."

"Oh, she offered the details for sure. Gave me a nice description of your package," Shelly said giggling as she sat down at the table.

"Oh really. And what exactly did she say?"

"Well, it's been a couple of years, but she said you were...long, like 8" long and fairly thick with a fat dark head and tight balls. Oh, and she said you shaved bare."

"Fuck, that's way too much detail to be telling my sister."

"She said you were pretty good at using it too."

"Well, that's at least useful information to have. But regardless, you know way more about my body than you should, so a little peak at your ass is nothing."

"I'm offended! A peek at my ass should be worth plenty," Shelly sniped with a pouty look on her face.

"Ok, you do have a spectacular ass, along with the rest of your body, but you know that."

"It's still nice to hear it, even from my brother."

"Brothers are guys too, although saying that sounds kind of creepy."

"Well, I'm flattered and not too creeped out. Just don't go spying on me in the shower. And if you hear noises from my bedroom, give me some privacy. A girl has needs, even when sheltering in place."

"I hear yah. My girlfriend is at her folk's place in the mountains. I'm in the same boat, so if you hear anything from my room, give me the same privacy."

"Deal."

It wasn't an hour later, as I walked by Shelly's room that I heard the unmistakable sound of a vibrator coming from behind the door. She clearly had taken our banter as a common agreement to do as we pleased. Even though she was my sister, it was impossible for me not to image her lying naked on her bed, pleasuring herself with the vibrator. I wondered if she was just rubbing it over her clit, or sliding it in and out. I leaned closer to the door and definitely heard a back and forth change in vibration, suggesting she was fucking herself it with. At the same time, I could hear her moaning softly. All these thoughts had an immediate impact on my cock and I was growing harder by the second.

I knew I was probably being a perv, but I was incredibly horny and headed to my own room and stripped down, lay on the bed, and jacked off, continuing to imagine Shelley doing herself with the vibe.

Around lunchtime, she walked into the family room looking happy and very relaxed. I was laying on the couch watching TV and couldn't help myself.

"Sounded like you had a good time."

"Were you spying on me?"

"No! I was just walking by your room and the sound of your vibrator was unmistakable. Like I said though, it's cool. If we're going to be cooped up in this house for weeks on end, we might as well be able to enjoy ourselves."

"Well, when I walked by your room to go shower, I saw the door was closed so I bet you were doing the same thing."

"Possibly."

Shelly smiled slightly, turned, and headed into the kitchen.

The next few days continued in a very similar fashion, with the exception that we both were growing increasingly comfortable around each other, particularly in terms of being open about our private play. Shelley's moans became far easier for me to hear and I began using the sound on my computer when watching porn, which I was sure she could hear.

On Friday, Shelley walked into the kitchen to grab a soda while I was fixing a sandwich.

"Whatever you were watching this morning sounded pretty hot. What was it?"

"It was a threesome with two hot blondes and this ripped guy. And yah, it was hot."

"You should plug your computer into the family room tv so I can watch too."

"I could, but it wouldn't be nearly as enjoyable, if you know what I mean."

"You can do whatever you want. I promise not to stare," Shelley said with a smirk.

"Sure, and feel free to bring your vibrator along to watch," I said with equal sarcasm.

"Maybe I will and just bring a blanket to cover up with. It's not like you aren't hearing me I'm sure. You could do the same thing."

I almost felt lightheaded. Was she actually serious about watching porn with me and playing in the same room? I sat there stunned for several seconds trying to collect my thoughts.

"If you're serious about wanting to watch, I guess I'd be game."

"My laptop is school issued, so I'm restricted by the sites I can visit online. Tina had a personal laptop I would use at school when I wanted to watch porn and get off. So yah, I'm serious, as long as you're ok with it too."

"Sure, after I finish lunch, I'll go up and grab it...and a blanket," I said with a grin.

30 minutes later I had hooked up the computer in the family room. Shelly came down, dressed again in just the long t-shirt she would wear in the mornings and was also carrying a blanket and a rabbit style vibrator, and sat down on the sofa. I had on a pair of shorts and also had my own blanket, which I had thrown onto the oversized chair. I was rather nervous about all this, but kind of excited at the same time. Since Shelly seemed to have been turned on by the threesome scene she had heard, I had picked out a video with several back-to-back threesome scenes. I hit the play button and sat down in my chair, covering up with the blanket.

The first scene started with a blonde and brunette who began kissing and playing together. I was curious how Shelly would respond to the lesbian scene and kept glancing over at her. She was intently watching the video, while sitting very still. I was getting really turned on by the scene and began discretely rubbing my cock under the blanket.

After a few minutes, a sports stud kind of guy entered the scene and very quickly, the girls had him naked and were taking turns sucking his large cock. I could see Shelly shifting around on the couch and noticed her glancing over at me as I was moving around a little as I pushed my shorts down to free my now very hard cock. A few seconds later I heard the hum of her vibrator and while I did my best not to look over at her, I couldn't help taking short glances.

Shelley's body began to move under the blanket and she would periodically pitch her head back slightly. My own body was visibly moving under my blanket as I jacked off, watching the guy onscreen pounding the blonde while she licked the brunette's smooth pussy. We both tried to be discrete, but as the minutes past, it became clear we were both getting more and more aroused. Shelly began to moan a little as she turned up the intensity of the vibe and I let my legs stretch out in front of the chair, the blanket now tented over my hand as it stroked my rock-hard cock.

Ever few seconds, I would catch Shelly looking over at me, clearly seeing the outline of me stroking my cock. This turned me on even more and I gave up any pretense of trying to hide what I was doing, actually beginning to show off a little for her. She had similarly given up trying to hide what she was doing and I could clearly see her playing with one of her breasts while she worked the vibe between her legs. Suddenly, she stopped what she was doing and put her head under the blanket. I couldn't tell what she was doing until her head re-emerged and she threw her t-shirt onto the floor. Fuck, my sister was now naked under the blanket. I almost said something, but didn't want to change the mood.

Shelly went back to playing under the blanket as a new scene started. The top of the blanket was resting on her upper chest, but as she played, the blanket began to inch its way down each time I looked over at her. My own blanket was down near my waist and she could clearly see the motion of my hand as it worked up and down my shaft. She was really getting into playing with herself and the next time I looked over, the blanket was barely covering her nipples, exposing her full cleavage and then, as she shifted the position of the vibrator again, the blanket slipped over her nipples and down onto her stomach, fully exposing her breasts.

I just stared. They were full and perfectly round and her nipples were hard and pointed. Shelly looked over at me and make no attempt to cover herself, seeing me looking squarely at her. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, her left hand playing with the nipple of her right breast. She turned her head towards me and opened her eyes, noticing she was exposing her breasts.

"Shit, I'm sorry," she said.

"It's ok, I don't mind."

"You sure?"

"Yah, it's not like we don't know what we're both doing."

"Ok," Shelly said with a breathy voice. About a minute later she looked over at me, clearly highly aroused.

"Let me see," she said in a low husky voice.

I didn't need to be asked twice and pushed my blanket off my body, exposing my fully erect cock to her as I continued to masturbate. The sound of the vibrator suddenly became muffled and I knew she had just pushed it deep into her pussy. She continued watching me for several seconds, then finally turned back to the tv. I did the same, but found myself splitting my attention between the screen and Shelly.

A minute or so later, she shifted positions again, while at the same time pushing her blanket to the floor. She was sitting lengthwise on the sofa with her right leg stretched out and her left leg bent, her foot planted on the floor. Her right hand was holding the vibrator deep inside her, allowing the rabbit ears to press against her clit. She was totally shaved also and her lips were full and pouty, wrapping around the shaft of the vibrator. She continued to watch the scene of the tv, but was clearly putting on a show for me and being very turned on by it.

Both of us were close and her moans got louder as my hand worked my cock hard and faster. I was now openly watching her and she finally turned her head back to me, staring at my cock as we both neared our climax. I let out a loud groan as my cock exploded, sending streams of hot cum in an arch that fell over my chest and stomach. Shelly began to whimper as she ground the rabbit ears into her swollen clit, twisting the vide deep inside her, as her body shook through the throws of her own orgasm. After several seconds, our orgasms finally subsided and we sat there, watching the TV.

I finally got up and walked into the half bath off the family room to clean up. When I came back, Shelly was gone, undoubtedly having headed to her room to do the same. I pulled my shorts back on and turned off the video, folded the blankets, and sat back down in the chair, shocked by what we had both just done, but incredibly turned on by it. Shelly was my sister, but we hadn't done anything other than watch each other. The image of seeing her perfect body, totally exposed while she openly masturbated in front of me continued to play in my head and I kept hearing her say "let me see."

I finally let the image go and turned the TV back on and watched a recap of the first round of the NFL draft. About half an hour later, Shelly came downstairs and back into the family room, fully dressed again in short cutoffs and a t-shirt. Neither of us said anything for a couple of minutes, then I finally broke the silence.

"That was pretty intense."

"Yah, it was."

"You regret us doing it?"

"Not really, what about you?"

"No, as long as it doesn't make things weird between us."

"I'll admit I felt a little creepy afterwards, especially being the one who told you to take the blanket off. I was just so incredibly wound up, I kind of lost control of myself."

"Well, I certainly didn't hesitate and I'll admit that my horniness level went through the roof as I watched you looking at me jack off."

"It did the same for me and I wanted to give you the same view."

"Seeing you with that vibe deep inside you was probably the most erotic thing I've ever seen Shel."

"Seriously? I mean, it didn't creep you out?"

"Not really. I thought about it afterwards and it's not like we were doing anything together. We were just letting off some pent-up sexual energy."

"Want to know something?"

"Sure."

"I really didn't believe Barb when she said how hung you were. I figured she was exaggerating, but she totally wasn't. Your cock is bigger than any I've seen in real life. It's like a porn star cock."

"Well, I can totally say the same thing about your body too. You're stunning in every way and I almost came when I saw your bare pussy. I guess we could both get jobs in porn if we ever wanted to."

Shelly laughed out loud at this and we both visibly relaxed.

"Hey, you want a beer? The fridge in the garage is full."

"Sure."

That evening, when Mom came home, everything was totally relaxed and normal between us. We all watched a movie together and headed to bed. I did jack off once again before falling asleep, replaying the day's fun in my head, then crashed hard, not stirring again until after 7 the next morning.

When Shelly came into the kitchen around eight, instead of the long t-shirt, she had on a pink thong and white Cammie top, which outlined her breasts and clearly showed off her nipples.

"Wow. That's a hot outfit."

"Well, I needed to wash the t-shirt and figured I didn't need to worry about what I wore, given what you had seen yesterday."

"I'll just say you look totally amazing in that thong. You are definitely built to wear them."

"Thanks!" Shelly said with a bright smile as she poured herself a cup of coffee.

"You want to watch anything again this afternoon?"

"If you mean more porn, the answer's yes." After pausing a couple of seconds, I added, "If you mean watching you again, I think that maybe I'd say yes too. I guess, like you said, it's kind of creepy to be openly playing in front of each other. But I trust you to keep things secret between us and I figure it may be the only way to keep sane being locked up at home."

"I'll admit it was really hot watching you too and I agree with everything you just said. It will absolutely be our private secret. What time will you be finished with your online classes?"

"Around noon again."

"Ok, I'll make us some sandwiches for lunch and get my laptop set up. Instead of a blanket, I'm bringing a towel this time. I was lucky I didn't make a major mess."

Shelly laughed. "Yah, me too. If I hadn't had part of the blanket under me, I'd have left quite a spot on the sofa."

Shelly came down after her classes, still wearing the thong and Cammie top. She grabbed her sandwich and joined me in the family room, spreading a towel over one end of the sofa.

"You're welcome to take the other end of the sofa if you want. The viewing angle's a lot better."

I wasn't sure whether she was talking about the TV or about her, but I readily agreed and spread my towel on the sofa as well. We scrolled through Pornhub and picked a video of two hot couples. I was already horny as hell just thinking about doing this again and as soon as the action started, my cock began to tent my shorts. I reached down and began slowly stroking myself through my shorts. Looking over at Shelly, I saw her hand was between her legs and she was staring at my cock. I raised my hips off the sofa and slid my shorts down and off, my now erect cock standing straight out on full display for her.

"Wow, you really do have an amazing cock Nate."

I sat there for several seconds, not touching my cock and giving Shelly a clear view of me. She then stood up and pulled her top off and slid her thong down her legs and off. She remained standing for several seconds, letting me have a nice look at her body.

"And you have the most perfect body of any girl I've seen."

Shelly sat back down in the corner of the sofa and spread her legs, her right leg bent and resting against the back of the sofa and her left on the floor. Not only did this give me a perfect view of her pussy, but I could see she was already aroused, her lips swollen and open, exposing the flower of her inner folds. She slid her hand down and began slowly working her fingers over and between her lips as I began stroking my very stiff cock. Even though the scene on the TV was very hot, it was clear we were both spending more and more time looking at each other. A few minutes in, we had both given up any pretense of being subtle about our glances and openly watched the other play.

I shifted around, mimicking her pose and giving her a head on view of my engorged cock. We were now openly masturbating for each other and neither of us was paying any attention to the video. I asked her if she liked the view and she nodded, pushing two fingers deep inside her clearly dripping cunt. I was incredibly wound up and feeling bolder, so I sat up and repositioned onto my knees in the middle of the sofa, my cock now pointing directly at her as I pumped the shaft. Shelly pushed herself forward, sliding lower into the sofa, her pussy now nearly underneath my cock.

12