All Comments on 'At Home with the Rothwells'

by Toolboy5

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice!!

Next, I would like to hear of the gangbang. I would also like to hear of the women in sey lingerie as well as the father and son. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Never

Ths has all the right characters for a really good whole family incest story,the trouble is they are thrown together in such a way that this is never going to happen ,not as far as I am concerned.The whole story needs restructuring,this of course would be easy to achieve in any sequel.There was a first class series on british TV called "At home with the b..........?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Once Again....HOTTTTTTTTTT....

once again..this entire bi family fun story is sooo hotttttt!!....this writer really is super in descriptions of family fun..and finally a writer who adds father/son bi fun into the mix..as it should be...contrary to what "redneck" un educated critics might say..as a woman nothing is a bigger turn-on for me than watching/participating with totally masculine bi-males and alot of women would agree.. if theywere honest with themselves..

jbiloverjbiloverover 16 years ago
Loving it!!

This looks like it could be a great start to a series. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Needs Refining

This will appeal to some like the "educated" woman from Wales[who needs to check what redneck means]The theme of this story is fine but the way the story is told needs attention.I hope you write more on whole family incest,perhaps with a family gangbang theme where the bi men not only fuck each others arses off but also deal with the mother and daughter in threesome activity.

Client8Client8over 3 years ago
Fantastic stuff.

Just engulfed this first chapter. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous