At Honest Jim's Garage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both looked at the 18 year old in surprise. Her dark hair was hidden inside the hood of her red sweatshirt. Her cheeks were a bit rosy from the night air and there was a definite eagerness to her face. "Sure, why not?" They replied.

"I'll tell him you left me and gave me the keys to lock up and then I'll just toss them over the fence so they can 'be found in the morning.' Sound good?"

They nodded so Kat opened her phone and called her Dad. "Hi Dad, listen Kara had to take off. No, her friend was in trouble. I don't know but I need you to come pick me up. I'll make it worth your while. Alright, see you soon. Kiss kiss." Then after closing the phone she said "Ten minutes."

"Let's go find some good seats" Kara said standing up. She was beginning to get excited. They grabbed everything and headed back down to the second floor to Kara's office. As they planned out the scene Kara said "This should be good. Just make sure you face that way so we get a good view."

"Is her father cute?" Nikki asked.

"He's very handsome otherwise I wouldn't have hit on him so hard that one time. He's also buff. He does have a weird mustache though."

"No he shaved it off before the party. Said it made him feel old. Probably your influence."

"He is old. Old enough to be your father." Nikki said giggling, still more then a little high.

Soon enough the call came. "Show time." Kat said and scooted out of the office. Kara opened the window and the two watchers hid in the darkness.

"Isn't there a security guard?" Nikki asked concernedly.

"They just have one drive by every hour or so. She's got plenty of time." Kara said glancing at her watch.

They watched as Kat led her father through the gate. He seemed a bit wary and nervous. He was dressed casual, wearing slacks and collared shirt underneath an unzipped jacket. The most noticeable thing about him was that he was over a foot taller then his daughter. Kat was speaking loud enough for them to hear. "Nobody's here come on, I want you to fuck me."

"Shhhhh!" he hissed but Kat just laughed.

"FUCK ME DADDY!!" she screamed as she threw her arms out wide. Kat continued "You see no one can hear." Kat took off her shirt and sweatshirt at the same time and tossed them over a nearby sign. She left on a dark bra as she pushed her pants down to her ankles leaving on a pair of dark panties. She put her hands on a sign that was as tall as her waist and looking up at Kara's office was able to barely make out the outline of their heads as they watched. She wiggled her little bottom about and moaned loud enough for Kara and Nikki to hear "Come on Daddy, do me! I need it."

Les was still looking around nervously while he slid up behind his daughter and rubbed his hands over her body. He reached around to her front side and pushed her bra up over her small breasts.

"Yes! Give me your big meat. Shove it in my little pussy."

Up in the office Nikki chuckled and whispered "She's really putting on a show." Les pushed her panties down around her knees before taking out his dick. "Not bad." Nikki commented on his erect penis.

"I practically saw it all at the gym. Damn, this is hot." Kara bit on her index finger as she watched them.

Kat continued to look right at them as she moaned out encouragements to her father as he bent his knees at an odd angle in order to be able to push his erection into her. He grabbed her hips and began pulling her back onto him hard and fast. The sound of their sex echoed through the little courtyard and Kat continued to moan out loudly. "Oh yes Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck your own daughter. Tell me you want to fuck your own daughter's pussy." Les didn't answer, he just kept pumping into her. Kat looked back at him and demanded "Tell me you want to fuck your own daughter's pussy!"

"I want to fuck my own daughter's pussy." Les said.

"Louder!" Kat demanded.

"I want to fuck my own daughter's pussy!" he said loudly and clearly. Kara and Nikki stifled some giggles. "God damn! She must watch a lot of porn." Kara said quietly.

"He's really going for it now." Nikki observed. They could see Kat's nipples swirling with each thrust of Les' cock.

"I want you to cum in me. I want you to shoot your hot load deep inside of me." Kat moaned loudly.

Nikki laughed nervously "Jesus, she's really going all out. You sure no one will hear?"

Kara chuckled. "Pretty sure. He's not wearing a condom though. You notice that?"

"I kinda got the feeling she wants to get pregnant." Nikki replied introspectively.

"Maybe" Kara was unconvinced.

Les and Kat were fucking pretty hard and the sign began to wobble a little under the pressure. "Yes! Yes!" Kat cried out and it echoed between the buildings.

Before anything could happen to the sign, Les called out "I'm cumming baby!" After a few halting thrusts into her he hugged her firmly from behind. Les wrapped his arms around her body and squeezed her tits and kissed her ears. Then he pulled out of her and pulled up his pants.

"Mmmm, thank you Daddy. I needed that." Kat replied as she too got dressed and turning towards her father gave him a deep passionate kiss. Then the two lovers turned towards the gate. Behind her father's back Kat turned towards the two peepers and curtsied before laughing gaily and taking her father's arm. Out the gate they went and then the two peepers heard the click of a lock followed by the sound of a ring of keys skittering across the cement sidewalk.

"Yup, that was hot." Kara informed her friend as she leaned back in her chair.

"She's not bad. She could do movies." Nikki observed.

"I'll say. Dammit! Of all the nights to have a first date why'd I have to schedule it for tonight."

Nikki laughed. "So he's going to be getting lucky too, huh? What's his name?"

"Justin and I'm not that easy. At least I hope not. Justin's so cute, it's going to be a long night."

Nikki laughed again then leaned back in her office chair in the dark. After a few moments she said "I still think that's going to end badly."

"You think?"

"Yeah, it's just a feeling. I bet she's gonna get pregnant, maybe try and steal her Dad away from her Mother. It'll probably end up in the court in some weird custody case. We'll be hauled into court as witnesses." Nikki sat up slightly perturbed. "You don't think she's talk about us do you?"

"Kat? No. I don't think it will get as bad as you said. She'd probably abort. I mean would you want to give birth to your own brother?"

"If I knew I was going to have a son like JJ I'd join a nunnery right now." Nikki thought for a second before continuing. "A girl doesn't sound so bad though. She'd be both a sister and daughter. That'd be like an ideal mother-daughter relationship."

"She could end up like Kat."

Nikki got up and rushed towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Kara asked in surprise.

"To a nunnery." Nikki responded and they both cracked up in laughter. "Let's go Kara."

Together they went downstairs and found the keys. As they locked up Kara said "I'll see you at home. I have to get ready for my big date." she sighed. "What am I saying, if you want me to cancel we could hang and talk. It's no big deal, I'll just reschedule with Justin."

"Actually no." Nikki replied. "I think I should talk to my Dad first."

"Are you sure? What are you going to say to him?" Kara asked.

Nikki nodded then said "I have no fucking idea. But I feel much better now. I just have to get this over with. If I left it up to him, his solution would probably be to just ignore me for the rest of his life."

"What is it about having a pair of balls? You're ridiculously brave when we don't need them to be and a coward when we do?"

"Are you asking me?"

"Well you have been with more of them then I have." Kara smiled slyly.

"Hmph. Even with all of that I don't understand them any better then you. Well I better go take care of this. Quick and easy. I hope. Thank you Kara, I always feel better after talking to you." Nikki gave Kara a hug then got in her car and drove off.

Chapter 7: A long night.

After Nikki pulled out of the parking lot she headed over to her Dad's place. When she got there his car wasn't outside so she decided to drive back to the garage, sometimes he stayed there. She parked in the same spot she had parked earlier in the day. It seemed a lifetime ago. George's car was still there but no one else's. She got out and walked over to the side entrance "Hello?" She called out when she couldn't see anyone in the darkness.

"It's you Nikki." she heard George say from far closer then she had expected.

"Oh! Uh, hi George. What are you still doing here? Where my Dad?"

"He left not too long after you did. I'm a little too drunk to leave." In the darkness she could see the glowing end of his cigar glow brighter as he puffed at it. "I'm very sorry for what happened Miss Nikki."

"It's OK George. You didn't mean for it to happen. I just need to talk to my Dad right now."

"He broke Jack's nose and knocked out a couple of his teeth, he don't work here no more. Then he busted up his office before taking off. Don't know where he went." the old Black man stated plainly.

"Will Jack talk?" she asked nervously.

"I don't think so. Your Dad's knows people and Jack knows that. If you know what I mean? Even if he does talk I don't think anyone will believe him."

"Thank you George. I have to find my Dad so good night."

"Good night Miss Nikki."

She got back in her car and decided to wait for her Dad at his place. When she got there his car was mostly in the driveway. He had apparently pulled in too far and parked partially in the yard. Butterflies flooded her stomach. "I can do this" she said to herself. Nikki parked her car behind his and got out. His car door was wide open and the car was binging. He had left his keys inside. She turned off his car and locked it up.

When she got to the front door it was slightly open. She walked in and called out "Daddy?" in a small timid voice. There was no reply. Nikki saw his feet sticking out of the bathroom door. Fearing the worst she rushed over to him with her hand over her mouth. He was lying face down on the floor snoring. His pants were around his knees but his boxers were still in place. A pool of vomit spread out around his head. The whole room smelled of rotten beer. "Shit!" she muttered to herself.

Seeing how her father had reacted to the incident steeled something within her. Things just had to be done and she was going to have to do them because no one else would. She'd worry about the other stuff later. He was too big for her to lift so she shook him hard and struggled to wake him.

"Wazzat? Fuck!" he moaned as his eyes drooped slowly open. "Shit."

"Come on Dad. I need you to help me get you up." Slowly the two of them got him up onto his feet and leaning on the counter to support himself. "Can you stand on your own?" He ignored her. "I'm going to let go now." she told him.

"Whateva!" and then he threw up again in the sink. Nikki turned on the water to try and wash some of it down.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up." She helped him clumsily off with his shirt. Next came his boots and then his pants till he was only in his pair of boxers. He had puke all over the left side of his face and in his hair and down his chest. She wiped off some of it with his shirt but she decided she was going to have to get him into the shower. Nikki helped him out of his boxers and then over to the shower. Once there she lowered him down to the floor of the tub. He was no help at all and she could barely steady his slow fall down.

Jim started tearing up and talking about how sorry he was and how much he missed her mother Catherine. "Why did it have to be her?" has asked, "why not him?" He mumbled along about how wonderful she was as Nikki turned on the water and it ran over his body. While the shower ran and Jim mumbled on and on. Nikki shampooed his hair and started to soap him down. He got angry with that "I can do it my own goddamn self!"

Nikki watched him as he washed himself. Jim's shaggy blond hair hung down in front of his face. She hadn't cut his hair in about 4 months. His broad chest and thick arms. He had a bit of a gut. She smiled softly, he lifted his weighs all the time but could never stop eating all that greasy food he loved. Then her gaze traveled further down till she was looking at his soft penis. It was nestled within the foreskin which was almost lost within his pubic hair. It was weird to think what it was like earlier that day. Now it looked so harmless, so helpless. Just a little fold of flesh among a mass of hair but earlier... If she closed her eyes she could still feel the power it had. She quivered a bit at the thought.

Next she helped him out of the tub and he slowly dried himself off while she went to find him something to wear. He was able to dress himself in a t-shirt and boxers she picked out for him with almost no help. He did almost lose his balance as he slipped the boxers over his feet but eventually he was dressed and she guided him down the hallway to his bedroom where he collapsed on the bed and was asleep again, almost instantly. There were just a few whimpers about Catherine before he was gone.

Nikki watched him for a few minutes before she went out and got her dirty clothes from earlier in the day and washed them in the sink. She tidied up the place and his clothes then she took a shower herself and put on a pair of her brother's shorts and one of her father's shirts which she found in a laundry basket folded up neatly. The shorts went past her knees but the shirt stopped short of her belly button. She peaked into JJ's room but her brother wasn't there nor was his car outside. She grabbed an extra blanket from the hall closet and curled up on the couch. She lay awake for most of the night thinking about what happened and what she should say to him when they awoke in the morning.

Over and over her thoughts returned to Kara. That Kara could do what she did for a whole month and then just return as if nothing had happened and be so normal, that thought comforted her. And seeing him like this it no longer seemed so bad, he was only human. It was like Kara had said, sometimes things just happen and you have to move on. It had hit him as hard as it had hit her. He no longer seemed to be the beast that had taken her in the garage earlier. He was just her Dad. Maybe that wasn't so bad and she finally drifted off to sleep still unsure about what to say to him.

Chapter 8: In the light of the morning.

Nikki woke up early. She padded down the hallway barefoot rubbing her eyes. She was ready to talk but when she peaked into her Dad's room he was still out. She looked at him from the door through bleary eyes and saw his chest rise and fall slowly with each breath. Her stomach rumbled a bit so she decided to get something to eat. First however Nikki made her way to the bathroom where she brushed her teeth with her Dad's toothbrush and then headed down to the kitchen.

As she passed the living room she saw that the message light on the phone was blinking so she pressed play. It was from JJ. Apparently he was in Memphis and heading down to New Orleans. He said he felt he needed to get away. She shrugged and shuffled into the kitchen. She made eggs, bacon, toast and sausage enough for the both of them and put it all on a tray. She grabbed a carton of orange juice and a couple cups and headed up stairs and back into her Dad's bedroom. Nikki placed the food on the end table. Taking a plate for herself Nikki sat down on the bed and watched her father sleep as she ate impatiently.

Finally she'd had enough. Nikki put her empty plate on the other night stand then shook her father roughly. "Wake up! Get up! Foods on."

"Mwwwahh?" He mumbled as his eyes squinted open in the bright of the morning. When they saw her they flew fully open. "Nikki! What are you doing here." He rubbed his aching head.

"I came to talk to you last night. You were a bit out of it so I put you to bed but I still want to talk to you about yesterday."

He mentally searched for something to say. "Nikki. I'm so sorry." he began. "I don't know what came over me."

"It's OK." she said softly. "I forgive you. A lot of weird things just happened yesterday." She stretched her arms wide and her father's shirt rid further up her belly exposing the bottom of her rib cage. "It's a whole new day though." she said through her stretch.

He looked genuinely surprised. "You forgive me? After what I did?"

"Well yeah. You're my Dad. You've always taken care of me. I know you didn't mean to hurt me."

"But I did hurt you. I'm so sorry."

"Eat!" she commanded and pointed at the breakfast she'd made. Then she lay down on the bed with her knees in the air. "I'm OK. It was just very surprising. I had a long talk with Kara yesterday about it. She helped me."

"You told her?" Jim asked nervously.

"Yes" she nodded. "I tell her everything. Guess what?" and before he could even begin to think about guessing she continued. "She fucked Dan in Europe."

Jim's eyes widened as his mouth chewed on sausage. "Dan? Dan and Kara? But they're so normal." he said through a full mouth.

"I know! That's what I said." she said victoriously.

"Why?"

"She needed to cum. She says Dan was very good at making her cum." She smiled at her Dad wickedly as he bit into a piece of toast. "I think you could show him some things though."

Jim started coughing on the toast and took a long drink of juice to clear his throat. "What?" he finally gasped.

"I know you know what I do Dad. You know I've been with lots of guys. What you did to me yesterday, I haven't met another man that could do me that hard and for that long. It was amazing. You could be in movies. Dirty movies" she said absentmindedly playing with the bottom of the shirt she was wearing. "I'm not afraid to tell you that. I've had time to think about it and it doesn't scare me anymore. I want you to know that. It was scary at first but now ... Now I know that what happened is just something that we can live with. That we can have a normal life if that's what you want. Or ..." she hesitated.

"Or what?" he managed to eek out.

"Or we can have a different kind of life."

Jim began to feel his hair stand on end. She was acting in a way he could barely believe. "What're you saying?" he asked with a nervous quiver in his voice.

"Well ..." and she laid down onto her side to face her Dad. "Maybe after yesterday I want to experience it again only this time I'll be ready." She bit her lower lip and looked at him expectantly.

His mouth hung open for seconds as his mind raced at a complete loss as to how to deal with this. Nikki decided to seize the initiative and got up on her knees and pulled off the shirt she was wearing. Her tan breasts bouncing as they fell free. She reached for his boxers and began to pull them down. "I want to see it again. Close up."

"Ummm, ummm" Jim said still grasping at straws as the waistband passed below his dick and already his cock was rising to attention.

"Oooh" she cooed. "It's as big and fat as I remembered it." then with hands still on her father's waistband she gave the tip a lick and it twitched.

Jim's breath shuddered as she did that. His eyes watching her intently while his hands hung uncertainly in the air. "Nikki" he said tentatively. "Catherine would hate us if we did this."

"We already did it once Dad." but that didn't appear to convince him. "I miss Mom too but she's not here. I am." and then she took him as deep into her mouth as she possibly could. As she moved her head up and down his shaft she gave it a twist. He moaned deeply and as his big hands came to rest on her head, her tongue swirled around his cock. She brought up a hand to grasp the base of his erection and popped it out of her mouth before dropping her head back down on to it. She popped it in and out a few times before looking at him from behind it. She gave the shaft a long lick up to the tip and flashed her pearly whites at him. "Does it feel good Daddy?" He nodded dumbly as his hand caressed her cheek. "I'm very good at what I do."