At Lady C’s Service Pt. 02

Story Info
The day with Lady C continues as she increases the teasing.
4.4k words
4.73
8.4k
1
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VictorR
VictorR
60 Followers

This is Part 2 of At Lady C's Service, you do need to have read Part 1 to understand the characters and what's going on.

*

Caroline wanted to start at Harrods. Following her directions, I found a parking space in the street directly behind the store. It meant I could open the door for her and follow on right behind.

Holding the door open for Caroline, I was transfixed, the wiggle that the tight dress added to her walk, only enhanced by the killer heels, with the pin straight seam of her stockings drawing the eye in further. Caroline made a beeline straight for the lifts.

Although Caroline got there seconds before, I just knew I would be expected to call the lift. It felt good to be stood next to such a beautiful and sexy woman in public, knowing that it would be impossible for other men not to admire her as their eyes fell upon her.

As we stepped inside, I asked Caroline what floor.

'Five, I need new shoes!'

As the doors opened, I noticed a couple of gents in suits waiting to step in. They quickly stepped aside to let Caroline through, their heads turning as she passed.

There was a sense of purpose in Caroline's stride, she knew exactly where she was going and perhaps what she wanted. We breezed passed a number of brands without a sideways glance before coming to the Casadei concession when Caroline stopped for a closer look. In no time at all Caroline took a shoe from the display and dangled it by a finger in my direction.

'38.5,' she said with a smile, before continuing to browse. I took the shoe and went to find an assistant.

By the time the assistant returned with the shoes, Caroline had sat down in one of the small armchairs. The young lady knelt in front of Caroline and start to unbox the shoes.

'It's ok, he can do that!' Caroline said politely, whilst wagging a finger in my direction. The assistant looked up and smiled at Caroline before looking across at me.

The girl started to stand, 'No problem, I'll leave you to it, let me know if you need anymore shoe or help?'

'Of course,' said Caroline. ' You've been most helpful. Thank you.'

As I took up position in front of Caroline, I noticed the wry smile on her face as she looked at my crouch. It clearly amused her that I was struggling to conceal that I had a hard-on. I was trying to keep at least one hand in my trouser pocket to hold it against my body. As I went to kneel I was forced to take both hands out.

I knelt on one knee, not too dissimilar to the two occasions I'd helped her put on her shoes in the privacy of her home.

Caroline slowly crossed her right leg over her left, it was slow and deliberate, the rasping sound of nylon as her legs rubbed together. I reached out and carefully slipped off her shoe, letting my hands linger longer than needed on her stocking-clad foot. I glanced up, Caroline smiled.

I carefully took a shoe from the box, a beautiful black strappy sandal, it was the same designer as the pair Caroline was wearing. Again with a metal heel but this time in silver. Gently slipping it onto Caroline's foot then fastening the small silver buckle.

Caroline uncrossed her legs, it was very slowly done, pausing for more than was needed with her legs apart, rewarding me with the perfect view of her exposed pussy. As Caroline brought her left leg up to cross it, she let her foot rub against my crouch, catching my hard cock. It made me look up, Caroline had a rather wicked look on her face.

I slipped the shoe off, again letting my hands linger on her foot before putting the new shoe in its place. I could feel my hard cock straining at my trousers. Before standing, I shoved one hand into my trouser pocket, to try and continue my attempts to conceal my arousal.

I held out a hand so Caroline could use it to rise out of the chair, from this angle it was impossible not to look at her magnificent breasts. Of course, it was obvious I was looking.

'Impossible not to look isn't it,' said Caroline quietly with a wry smile. 'Especially when you know how good they look naked!'

'How's it going keeping that erection under control?' Caroline didn't wait for an answer, she brushed past me on her way to the full-length mirror to admire the shoes on her feet.

Caroline stood a few feet from the mirrors, moving around on the spot to admire the shoes from different angles. I noticed a man had just wandered into the department and was taking a good look at Caroline. He was trying to pretend to browse the shoe displays but that wasn't where his eyes were focused.

I watched as he moved a little closer to Caroline, you couldn't blame bin for trying to her a closer look. He must have been about 10 feet from Caroline when she turned towards him.

'What do you think, do they look the right killer heels for me?' Caroline asked enthusiastically.

It was obvious he was caught off guard, which I could tell Caroline had intended.

'Well, yes, quite lovely, I must say,' he replied, somewhat flustered. I guess he was in his 50's and quietly spoken, almost to the point where I had difficulty hearing what he said.

'Perfect!' said Caroline. 'So you'll buy them for me?' He really didn't know what to say, a combined look of shock and surprise on his face.

'Only joking!' laughed Caroline, reaching out and gently touching him on the forearm. 'I do have to have them though!'.

Caroline made her way past him and over to the counter where the assistant was talking to another customer. It was too far away for me to hear the conversation but it lasted for a couple of minutes. The assistant headed off towards the stockroom with Caroline coming back my way, immediately sitting back down in the chair.

Not that they were needed but I was given instructions to take off the shoes, box them and take them over to the till. I was also told to make sure I took my time when handling Caroline's feet. I took the opportunity to give them a gentle squeeze and a quick rub.

Once back in the box, I made my way to the till with the shoes. The assistant was waiting, taking them off me, she placed them on top of a box already on the counter. Caroline appeared at my side, credit card in hand ready to hand over.

Caroline looked across at me, 'I needed them in red too! I remember you like my red shoe last time.'

Caroline passed her card over, quickly completing the transactions. Caroline thanked the assistant.

'You get the bag, it's time for a glass of champagne,' Caroline didn't wait for me to take the bag, quickly turning on her heels, she was off.

We eventually made it to the Champagne terrace on the fourth floor, by way of the lingerie department. Caroline spent about 20 mins browsing and picking out items, occasionally asking if it would suit her but not once waiting for an answer. It was pure tease, leaving without a purchase.

The maître d' seated us in a good spot away from the entrance and quiet. You could tell he was more than happy to help Caroline take her seat. He was then very quick to offer up a complimentary glass of champagne!

'That would be lovely, thank you,' Caroline reached out to touch his forearm just as with the man earlier. 'Of course, my driver will just have water,' she added.

'Certainly, madam, still or sparkling sir?'

'Sparkling, please.'

The maître d' acknowledged me with a nod then turned his attention back to Caroline.

'I will look after you personally this afternoon madam, only the best service. I will be back very shortly.' Turning on his heels, he was gone.

I watched as Caroline crossed her legs and then casually hitched the hem of her dress so a good amount of her stocking top was on show and a hint of her suspender strap.

Caroline notice me looking of course and made eye contact, 'He's not my type but let's ensure he keeps his level of service up!'

The maître d' was quick to return with the drinks and clearly noticed the escalation of Caroline's teasing. He said Caroline could have as much champagne as she liked, which clearly met with her approval!

Caroline decided that we should have some lunch, so the maître d' arranged to send the waiter over. The poor bloke didn't know where to look as he took the order, he tried his hardest to maintain eye contact but he just couldn't manage it. His attention flicking between Caroline's cleavage and stockings display. Caroline simply played on it, pretending to take her time to decide whilst also gently running her fingertips over the edge of her dress around her breasts.

Caroline started to ask me a couple of personal questions but was interrupted by a notification from her phone. Retrieving it from her bag, unlocked it, clicked on the screen before a smile appeared on her face.

Looking across, 'You don't have any plans for tonight do you, looks like I'll need your services for longer than expected?', Caroline asked.

'Nothing I can't change, Caroline'!

'Just what I like to hear, I can assure you it will be worth your while!' With that Caroline started to type into her phone before placing it back into her bag.

Caroline was chatty over lunch, it was the first time we'd had a proper conversation. She asked a lot of questions but only revealed a few snippets of information about herself. The service remained very attentive both from the maître d' and the waiter, each separately topping her glass up with free champagne.

Once lunch was over, Caroline paid and thanked them for the wonderful service and the champagne, declaring that she will be back very soon.

On the way back to the car we went via the lingerie department again. This time Caroline did make a couple of purchases, a black waspie with six suspender straps and a matching peep-hole bra. Caroline had some fun teasing me in front of the shop assistant, saying that I'd have to be careful not to get over-excited when she wore it. I was convinced the assistant noticed I had my hand in my pocket trying to reduce the size of the bulge in my trousers.

When we got back to the car I went to open the back door but Caroline said she wanted to travel upfront. Closing the door once she was seated I placed the shopping in the boot and headed for the driver's door.

Even before I'd opened the door I noticed Caroline shuffling in her seat, she was hitching up her dress. I opened the door and slipped in behind the wheel, my eyes focused on Caroline the whole time.

'All that champagne has made me feel rather mischievous! We can put on a good show for the lorry drivers on the way home.'

Caroline wore her stockings high up her legs and she's hitched her dress up so the tops and suspender straps were on full display. From my angle, it was obvious that she had no panties on even with her legs closed together. I'm sure any lorry driver looking in would know too!

'Come on, let's get going!' she demanded.

The traffic was a little slow getting out of central London. Caroline was on the phone to a friend and I was trying to concentrate on driving without being distracted by the display Caroline was putting on. I was also looking to see if any other drivers in the traffic have noticed the teasing show!

At one set of traffic lights we pulled up right next to a big lorry, there's no way that if the driver had looked down he would not have got a fantastic view. Although Caroline was still on her phone I think out of the corner of her eye she must have seen him looking.

I watched intently as Caroline moved her free hand from down by her side, up to rest gently on her thigh, her fingers then starting to lightly rub it. Parting her legs ever so slightly then hooking her thumb underneath the suspender strap, sliding her fingers underneath the nylon of her stocking, on the outside of her thigh. All too quickly the lights changed and I had to concentrate on the road once again.

About 10 minutes later, just as we transitioned onto the motorway, Caroline finished her phone call.

'How's that cock?' Reaching across she grabbed at my groin, giving me cock a good hard squeeze, 'Good to see it's still hard!'. Caroline deftly unzipped my trousers and pull my cock out, giving it a couple of sharp tugs before letting go.

Caroline laughed, 'I'll be ensuring that stays hard for a while longer yet!'.

'When we come to pass the next lorry, I want to pull next to it and pass slowly. Is that understood?'.

'Certainly Caroline.', acknowledging her request.

A few minutes later I noticed a lorry up ahead, I started to slow the car and manoeuvre across so I'd be able to pass next to it. Caroline was adjusting her position slightly, her legs opening wider, now resting both her hands on the inside of her thighs. Her body angled a few degrees towards the passenger window.

I slowed further as we reached the back of the lorry, only going one or two miles per hour fast. As we came in line with the cab Caroline looked up and smiled. We slowly eased passed the lorry.

Caroline looked across at me, a big smile on her face, 'I think he really enjoyed the show.'.

'With this next one, I want you to stay alongside him until I tell you to drive on.' Caroline was pointing to a lorry about 400 metres down the road.

Same as before, I slowly moved up alongside the lorry, this time matching my speed to his as we drew level with the cab. I had one eye on the road and one on Caroline. This time she didn't look up straightaway. First, she used her right hand to adjust her dress, slowly freeing her left breast before doing the same with the right. Only then did she look up at the cab of the lorry, giving the driver a little wave before indicating I should drive one.

We pulled away from the lorry, his headlights flashing as we moved on.

Caroline was now playing with her nipples rubbing and pinching them in turn with her left hand. Using the right, she reached over and stroked my hard, exposed cock.

'Let's see if there's time for one more before we leave the motorway!' Caroline was a bigger showoff than I could ever have imagined, even after the first time I'd met her.

'Here we go!' Caroline said excitedly whilst pointing up the motorway again. This time Caroline spread her legs wide and turned her hips as far around to the passenger window as she could get them. Even before we'd reached the back of the lorry she was playing with her pussy.

Caroline looked at me, 'Make sure you wait until I tell you to drive on.' her breath was shorter than normal, clearly she was getting very aroused.

We were alongside the lorry for about a mile, in the end, Caroline had notched up the show by a good few levels, eventually giving me the signal to drive on. I had to accelerate quickly and pull across in front of the lorry to make sure we didn't miss our junction. As I did this Caroline was adjusting her dress back to normal.

As I eased the car up the slip road and towards the roundabout, Caroline took the opportunity to push her wet fingers under my nose and smears them across my lips.

'Your second taste today, maybe I'll let you lick my pussy later.' It was said with a slight giggle, giving me the impression she had something in mind.

In no time at all, we were back at Caroline's house. I was quickly out of the car to open the door to the house and retrieve the shopping.

'You can go and put those bags in my dressing room and then get yourself back down here.'

I was quick to do as instructed, keen to learn what Caroline had in mind for the rest of the time I would be with her. Coming back downstairs I found Caroline in the kitchen getting herself a glass of water.

'I need to go and change before we go back out. You can bring me up a glass of champagne.' Caroline opened a cupboard door to reveal a wine cabinet stocked full of champagne. 'You'll need to open a new bottle.' With that, she closed the door and left the room.

A few minutes after Caroline left I made my way upstairs with the champagne. Caroline was sat at the dressing table in her bedroom, removing her jewellery. I noticed the opened back of new lingerie on the bed.

Placing the glass down on the table next to her I asked if she needed any further help.

'Not for now,' she replied, 'you can go back downstairs and wait in the room off the hall until I'm ready.'

Without saying anything I made my way downstairs. I was seeing it as an opportunity to possibly relieve some of the tension in my still hard cock!

I hadn't made it to the bottom of the stairs before I heard Caroline call me back, I immediately headed back to the bedroom.

Caroline was still sitting at the dressing table but had spun around to face the door, her left leg held straight out to the front. She was pointing at her foot.

'I've decided I need a foot massage before I get changed. Now be a good man and get to it .' It was a command, not a request.

For the third time today, I knelt on the floor in front of Caroline! I spent about 20 mins massaging Caroline's nylon clad feet, there really was no reason to complain.

Once Caroline had decided that I'd done enough, I was sent back downstairs to wait for her to get changed. The room off the hall had a big modern comfy cream leather sofa down one side, facing a big TV on the wall. Some of the windows faced the front of the house but the blinds were down. An armchair was by the windows but could be seen from the hall. I went and sat down the far end of the sofa, giving me time to react if I Caroline came downstairs and I had my cock out.

Almost immediately on sitting down I'd released my cock from my trousers and started to stroke it. Caroline had turned me on so much that I couldn't help it. However, I knew that I best not make the mistake of losing control and coming. Instead, I just took myself close to the edge before stopping, which in reality just made me even more aroused.

To distract myself, I got out my phone and decided to read some news articles. About 5 minutes later a message appeared from Caroline.

, 'I do hope you are not wanking, you need to save all that cum for me. I'll be wanting it later!',

It was quickly followed by naked selfie, Caroline had a very mischievous smile on her face. I could tell she had just taken it, her dress and stockings were in the bed in the background.

I went back to reading in a bid to keep myself distracted but occasionally I'd find myself rubbing my hard cock through my trousers.

It was at least an hour before I heard Caroline on her way down the stairs. Jumping to my feet, I tied myself up and walked towards the door, only to find my path blocked by Caroline in the doorway.

'Sit back down!' she demanded.

I was taken aback, so say the least, Caroline had undergone somewhat of a transformation from her shopping outfit!

I lost me feet a little as I walked backwards still facing Caroline, as she kept pace with me, I fell back into onto the sofa. The smile on Caroline's face, a tell that it amused her.

Standing about 3 feet away, square on, Caroline was looking down on me. I was trying to process at the information my eyes were absorbing.

Caroline was wearing a dark brown fur coat that came to just below her knees, it was fastened closed. Her hands buried in the pockets. I could see Caroline was wearing some black patent high heeled boots, but not able to see how far they went up her legs.

Around Caroline's neck, I could see a rather large gold and crystal necklace. Like a collar with some small round crystals forming a triangle shape that pointed down as far as the top of her breasts. Caroline's make up was a lot darker and stronger than she'd worn for the daytime, much sexier. The lipstick was a deeper red but still with a glossy shine to it.

The one thing that stood out the most was the wig that Caroline was wearing. It was a kind of dull platinum blonde in colour, it was slightly longer than her own hair, going a couple of inches past her shoulders. It was straight with a very defined straight fringe which covered her eyebrows. I could just make out some earrings about three inches long, that looked to match the necklace.

VictorR
VictorR
60 Followers
12