At Lady C’s Service Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even if you knew Caroline well at first look it would be hard to tell it was her if you'd never seen her with such strong makeup and the wig.

Caroline slowly took her hands from her pockets, she was wearing some sheer black nylon gloves. On her right-hand ring finger was a large gold ring with lots of small diamonds encrusted into it. Caroline moved her left hand up, slipped it just inside the coat and released the fastening. Holding each side of the coat in her hands, Caroline pulled the coat open to reveal what was underneath!

The boots reached halfway up her thighs, with some fishnet stockings coming out of the top. They were a whale net style, without a welt. They attached to the suspender straps of the waspie that had been purchased earlier in the day.

I could clearly see the necklace now, it was definitely what you'd call a statement piece, drawing your eyes into her breasts. It looked like something you'd see in a movie about ancient Egypt, worn by some high priestess. Caroline's body looked amazing, the outfit appeared to show a different side to Caroline, it was making my cock hard and also wonder what she had planned for the evening.

'Well, by the look on your face I think you rather like this look!' Caroline exclaimed. I had the feeling that my eyes were wide open, as well as my mouth. I was gobsmacked for sure.

Caroline brought her right leg up, placing the sole of her boot in my groin, applying some light pressure. Her hands were on her hips, ensuring her coat remained wide open.

'Get your cock out for me!' she demanded.

I'm not sure if Caroline had noticed that the zip was already unfastened, as I reached in and pulled out my hard cock. As soon as it was free, Caroline pivoted her foot in the heel, rubbing the side of her boot against me a few times. My cock twitching with each movement. Caroline was staring down at her boot against my cock, watching intently with a smile on her lips.

Caroline withdrew her boot and sat down next to me, by my right-hand side, angling herself toward me, then crossing her right leg over her left. Her coat was partially open, her face up against mine, I could feel and hear her breath. Reaching over with her right hand, Caroline began to tease my balls. She used a light touch, using her nails to also scratch at them but the effect was lessened by the gloves.

Next Caroline started to tease my cock, stroking and wanking it.

'I've been thinking about sucking your cock all afternoon, about how I'm going to suck it dry when I'm ready. I'd do it now but I don't want to ruin my lipstick.'

Although I was looking down to watch her play with my cock, I noticed her lightly licking the underside of her top lip. It was so erotic. If Caroline continues with this much longer I'd lose control and cum.

Caroline was in full control, making sure she didn't go too hard on my cock so I came. Every time my breathing quickened, she would slow down or briefly stop stroking me.

The combination of torment and pleasure lasted about five minutes before Caroline announced it was over.

'That's enough for now!' Caroline declared, releasing the hold on my cock in an almost dismissive manner, casting my hard cock to the side. 'We have somewhere to be, put your cock away and help me up.'.

Sorting myself out I jumped up and held my hand out to aid Caroline to her feet. Caroline headed towards the door with one final check of her appearance in the hall mirror before leaving the house.

Outside Caroline took her phone from her pocket and handed it to me.

'Take a couple of photos of me.' With that Caroline stood by the car and started to pose as I snapped away. Interestingly she didn't open her coat, the most risqué pose was exposing the thigh on one leg, a clear display of the stocking top and suspender strap though.

I held the door for Caroline, hand back her phone and was soon in the driver's seat asking Caroline where to this time.


12