All Comments on 'At Last I Bottomed To a Bear'

by AnotherBottom

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot !!

It reminded me of the first time I got fucked by a bear. Big thick cock pounding away and then shoved all the way in as he yelled as he shot his load deep inside. I love the way a cock pulses against my tight ring as they cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I know that feeling!

I'm a versatile bi so have experienced both sides of this story but I must say, there's nothing like being fucked by a big cock, whether thick, long, or both! I was fucked on my back in a sling by a very thick, but not all that long cock that caused me to leave a puddle of cum nearly double my usual amount, and another time by a thick 9 incher that had me drenching the bed I was kneeling on. That prostate massage you get from a big cock is unreal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huge cock

My first time cumming just from being fucked was with this older man who displayed his cock to me in a public bathroom in a park where I used to run. I was 42, and I had never seen a cock so huge, except in porn videos. I was so mesmerized that I followed him to his apartment where I quickly stripped out of my scanty running shorts, top, and sneakers. He climbed naked onto the bed with me. I tried to fit a condom on his massive, beautiful cock, but it was just too big. Laughing, he reached into his drawer and pulled out a magnum condom, which I was barely able to stretch onto his lovely cock, which was easily 12 inches long and very round. Thankfully, I had worked my way up to huge dildos at home over the past few years, so I was ready. I eagerly got on all fours and enjoyed him fucking me for a good half hour during which time I came twice without touching my own cock. I felt like such a slut. It was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Size makes a difference. Those long thick cocks just make my dick ooze cum steady while he fucks me. Good story. Oh so true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautifully written!

The scene was very easy to visualize and very HOT! Thanks for writing and sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Oh yes. a big hairy bear, my legs on his shoulders, his belly rubbing my balls as he fucked me causing my cum to blow over my chest as his covered my insides. Just great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
bearcub

this right here is the best erotica I've ever read. I came twice before finishing the story. I didn't even know I loved being submissive to a huge controlling yet loving bear.

jackerwoojackerwooover 6 years ago
exactly what i need

long time fantays of being taken like this , need this too long a fantasys

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I loved the way you carried on the detail after he was inside you. You really describe the thrill of having a big hairy man's cock up your arse.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
First Time in the Ass

A very descriptive narrative of a first time anal encounter.

Interesting, if only from an objective point of view, from one who has only had heterosexual relations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmmmmm

That was a great story. I am also a bottom and loved it sooo much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

A great description of the feeling of being fucked. I’m a bottom and love being fucked. I have found I am partial to bigger cocks. I like at least 8” and bigger than average girth. The biggest I’ve had was a little over 111/2”. I thought I had died and gone to heaven as he was fucking me. I get hard just thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wish I was him

As I read the story, it brought back memories of the many men I have had sex with. I fucked some and some fucked me. I think the best sex I had was when I allowed another man to put his cock inside my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I know!!!

Embrace being a bottom. I've been there. Anal orgasm is one of life's greatest joys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So fucking hot!

I remember the numerous times when I was first fucked from the age of 9 until I turned 12. I remember the pain of his cock opening my hole for the very first time. I bit hard down into the pillow and he slowly slid his 7" cock all the way in. He held his cock deep inside of me as I got used to my asshole being invaded. It seemed like forever when he started to slowly pull his cock back. I could feel every contour and vein of his thick cock as he slowly pulled back. Then to feel him slowly enter my ass again was like nothing I ever felt before. It was excruciating delicious. "Ahhhhhh, that feels so good," I whispered. "Mmmmmm, you're so tight," he said, as he continued fucking me nice and slow. He made love to me like this for over half an hour before he came in my ass. Feeling his cum soothe my ass felt incredible. After he came he tried pulling his cock out but using my ass muscles I wouldn't let him pull out. I was addicted. I asked him to please go slow and easy. He did as I asked and before I knew it he was rock hard once again. He pulled his cock out of me and had my lay on my back. Holding my legs apart for him I got my first glimpse of his cock. I couldn't believe he had that inside of me. He aimed his cock for my hole and slowly pushed it all inside. I remember moaning as he slid all the way in. He whispered for me to wrap my legs around his waist. I did as I was told and he fucked me hard and deep for close to an hour before he came in me again. I remember licking his shoulder and neck and whispering to him that I wanted this to happen every time I spent the night at his families home. This is how I became addicted to being a bottom. I fucked a guy in the ass once but it just wasn't my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

wonderful story.....reminded me of the first time i was fucked at tge age of 10 yrs by my bear uncle ...that life changing experince , which made me sub for whole life ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I remember the first time I was fucked. It was wonderful. Being fucked happened the same night that I sucked a cock for the first time. All in all, it was a wonderful night. I was 43 and I could not believe how wonderful I felt. Until that night, I had never even had thought of sex with a man, but I knew I had become a cum loving cock sucking fagot slut. I love being a bottom and a cock sucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was 22 and had done oral with a few guys, met an older guy in Key West at a local bar there, I knew it was a gay bar so there was no doubt to him I was looking and wasn’t shy about asking me if I wanted to have some fun. As we went to his play he talked to me about what I like to do I told him I didn’t have much experience but I was open to most anything. As soon as we went through the door I guess the excitement started getting to me because I felt light headed he just lead me to his bedroom and stripped me naked and started kissing me deep French. We laid on the bed he flipped me on my stomach and started rimming me then fingering me, his cock wasn’t real thick and about7 inches long he asked if he could fuck me I told him I didn’t know if I could take it but was willing to try. He came up with a tube of KY, he smeared my asshole and his Cock with it and had me hold my cheeks apart he told me to push back against his cock and he pushed so hard I saw stars as he popped into me it wasn’t long with my eyes teared up he was all the way in and he started really fucking me hard I didn’t cum from it but to this day that how I like to get fucked not ease into it just slam me!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh my god this turned me on so much. I have sucked cock a few times & love it when I can get it which isn’t often living in a small village. I have even fucked about 5 guys & loved doing so especially after I’d rimmed a couple of them. I have been very curious for a long time about being fucked but I am scared as I have had operations to my bowels which I’m not sure could cope with any cock let alone a big one but I still fantasise about it so much. I’m now 58 & I want to experience the story above as I have a thing for hairy bears & after reading all the other previous comments below I want to experience what all you lovely lucky guys have been fortunate enough to have enjoyed. I once met a guy in my car who had the biggest cock I’ve ever seen, it was at least 12.5 inches long and about as round as the circumference of a softball around the base, it almost frightened me as I’d only just started fooling around with guys then (in my mid 30’s then). At the same time I wanted to try to get my hands around this monster cock & to try, with moderate success to get my mouth around its head. It was so big that once the head was in my mouth I couldn’t get anymore inside of me, as hard as I tried & he tried to force it. I still fantasise about lubing up that beautiful massive slab of meat & sitting astride the head & of me sliding down that pole like a fireman but I know that I’d be screaming all the way & it would probably completely ruin my insides & I’d never be able to take any cock in my ass ever again, if I survived that is. Part of me still feels that I could have taken it all with enough practice but I think that really is wishful thinking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous