At Least It Wasn't Boring!

Story Info
How Tammy and I solved the problem of a routine sex life.
3.7k words
3.53
13.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First let me say "I love my wife!" I have always loved her, and I wouldn't trade anything for our eighteen years of marriage. It really has been great BUT, I have to admit that our sex life had fallen into a routine. Once a week, you do this, I'll do that, boom, it's over, see ya next week. In a word...Boring!

I probably shouldn't complain, I have friends that have been married as long as myself that would kill to have sex with their wives once a week. But, the problem was, I wanted more! I wanted to recapture that excitement we used to have when we first met in college, when nothing was off limits, when nothing was routine!

I gave this problem some thought and decided we needed to get away for a weekend to just relax and have time to concentrate on each other. I proposed the plan to Tammy, my wife, and she was all for it. So, I booked a condo for the next weekend on Florida's Emerald Coast. We both agreed that the sun, white sand beaches, and great restaurants would be perfect for a romantic weekend getaway.

We arrived at our studio condo a couple of hours before sunset on Friday evening. We were both blown away by the view offered by the floor to ceiling windows and Juliette balcony overlooking the garden style pool area. Palm trees and tropical plants were landscaped around the pool. With the crystal blue water, it looked like a lush tropical paradise.

We quickly changed into our bathing suits and went down to the pool to catch the last few rays of the sun. I was both shocked and pleased to see Tammy in a new, red bikini that she had bought just for this trip and I was suddenly appreciative of the many hours she spent at the gym! The top barely contained her firm, round tits as the thin material strained against her hard nipples, displaying them perfectly. The bottoms were high cut, showing off her long legs, but I don't think she anticipated how clingy the material was as it outlined her pussy lips in an almost obscene way. Every guy at the pool, young and old, couldn't take their eyes off her as she walked around the perimeter of the pool to the only empty lounge chairs.

We sat and ordered a couple of rum drinks from the waiter, and I told her how hot that bikini looked on her.

"Oh stop it," she said, "you're just horny, as usual."

"Well, yes I am," I replied. "but that doesn't change the fact that those three young guys over there were looking at you with evil intent," I chided.

"I'm sure they were." she replied sarcastically, but I noticed she kept glancing over at the group of young guys as we waited for the waiter to return with our drinks.

We had a couple more drinks as we relaxed at the pool and as the rum started to soak in, I continued teasing Tammy about the guys staring at her, which they obviously were!

The more the rum affected her, the more relaxed she became, and I noticed that she had started spreading her long legs in the lounge chair, giving the three of them an unobstructed view of her perfectly outlined pussy lips in the clingy fabric.

What she hadn't noticed, but the three guys and I certainly had, was the ever widening wet spot that was developing on the thin red material.

The sun was dipping below the horizon. So, we started to gather up our things and go up to the room to get cleaned up for dinner. As Tammy was putting things in her bag, one of the young men jumped up and approached us.

"Hi, I'm Tim," he said as he walked up with his hand extended to me.

"I'm Mike and this is my wife Tammy," I replied, as I shook his outstretched hand.

"I just wanted to come over and apologize for me and my two friends over there," Tim began. "I know you couldn't help but notice us staring at your wife, we didn't mean any disrespect, but we've been here for a week, and your wife is the most stunning woman we have seen during our stay!"

Tammy's face turned as red as her bikini.

"Thank you Tim," Tammy stammered, "That's very nice of you to say, especially since I'm probably twice your age," she added.

"If you are, you definitely don't look it!" Tim said with a lewd grin as he boldly scanned Tammy's scantily clad body up and down.

"We need to go get cleaned up for dinner, Mike," Tammy stammered as she hurried off around the pool towards our building.

"Thanks, you made her day," I said to Tim.

"Oh, I wasn't being nice," Tim replied, "Your wife is fucking hot!" he said just loud enough that his friends could hear him, and they both raucously voiced their agreement.

Back in the room, I jumped in the shower first so we could make our reservation on time. When I came out of the shower, I saw that Tammy had not begun to ready herself for dinner. Instead, she had drawn the curtains over our floor to ceiling window with the pool view, but had pulled back the center where the curtains came together just enough to stare down at Tim and his two friends who were still sitting at the pool.

It had grown dark by this time, and they were the only three we could see remaining at the pool. I came up behind her and reached my hand around and placed it inside her bikini bottom. I started rubbing my finger up and down her wet slit, paying particular attention to her pebble hard nub, circling it slowly.

"You enjoyed all that attention, didn't you?" I whispered in her ear as I inserted a finger in her soaking wet pussy.

She didn't turn around, she just kept staring out the window as she softly said, "yes, I believe I did."

I immediately saw this as an opportunity to try something different, something daring, something out of our boring old routine. I turned off the lights in the room.

"Don't turn around," I told her, "just keep looking at them" and with that I pulled her bikini bottoms slowly down her long legs. The crotch was soaked with her pussy juice.

She arched her back as I inserted one and then two fingers in her slippery love tunnel. I started aggressively finger fucking her as she continued to stare down at Tim and his two friends.

"You're imagining them fucking you, aren't you?" I asked her.

"Yes!, oh fuck yes!" she panted as she leaned forward onto the glass between the drawn curtains.

I pulled her bikini top up over her large tits as I continued banging her with two fingers. Her nipples hardened when they made contact with the cool glass.

"Aren't you afraid they are going to see your tits if they look up?" I teased.

"I don't care, I want them to!" Tammy gasped between heavy breaths, and I knew I had her just where I wanted her.

I pulled my fingers out of her soaked pussy and noticed the way her juices were flowing down her inner thighs. I then lined up my cock and sank it to the hilt, slamming her exposed tits up against the window.

Her wish came true. They must have heard her bang against the window when I plunged into her. All three of them looked up and saw Tammy's tits smashed against the glass.

Tim and his friends high fived each other. They pointed at Tammy and waved and grabbed their hard cocks through their swim shorts, displaying them to Tammy.

Tammy continued to stare at them, never breaking eye contact, as I continued to shove her up against the window. I gripped her slim waist and forcefully slammed my rigid cock into her drenched pussy over and over.

"Oh no! they are leaving," she panted as I was beginning to find my rhythm.

"I don't care," I said callously, as I continued to batter my wife's sweet pussy from behind. "And I don't care who else sees you," I told her.

She braced herself for more pounding by placing her palms against the glass and I slammed into her even harder, making her let go of the curtains, exposing her entire body to any onlookers.

I was thinking to myself, "fuck, this is hot, and she's into it!" as I neared my eruption, but then my concentration was shattered by a loud knock at door.

"Oh shit! Did someone report us to security?" I thought, as I grabbed a towel from the bath and prepared to answer the door.

Tammy dove under the lite bed cover that was draped on top of our king size bed.

I undid the latch and as soon as I turned the doorknob, Tim and his two buddies boldly shoved the door open and strutted into the room.

"What the fuck!" I yelled at them.

"Hi Mike, Tammy," Tim said conversationally. "Just to let you know, I was content to sit down there and watch you banging Tammy against the window, but Nick and Todd here felt like you could use a hand."

"Get the hell out of here!" I roared.

"Whoa, calm down there, Mike," Tim retorted. "Don't you think you should ask Tammy if she wants us to go?"

"The balls on this young prick," I thought.

"She's practically been begging us for attention since she showed up at the pool," Tim said emphatically as he sat down next to Tammy on our bed.

Tammy was tightly holding the bed cover up to her chin, but her breathing was erratic and she had a strange look on her face, was it hunger?, as she stared up at the three young invaders.

My head was spinning! I knew I should just grab this punk by his t-shirt and toss him out into the hall, but I had not done that. I was trying to decide if that was because I didn't know how I would fare in a physical confrontation with Tim and his buddies, or if a darker desire to see Tammy taken by these three young studs was exposing itself. The state of my erection would suggest possibly the latter.

Since I failed to respond, and just stood there with my mouth agape and my towel sticking out in front of me, the boys seemed to take my silence as acquiescence.

Nick and Todd began to disrobe as Tim gently pulled Tammy's covering from her grasp.

She let go, closed her eyes, and started breathing very heavily as the four of us stared down on her perfect naked form. Her body glistened as she broke out in a light sweat.

"I can't do this," Tammy softly gasped as she began to tremble all over.

"Oh yes you can, and you will!" Tim said to her with an authority that belied his youth.

"Sit down in that chair over there," Tim ordered me, "you can watch while we give Tammy all that attention she's been craving."

I did just what he said. I don't know why, but I felt compelled to just obey.

"You can start by showing us how you pleasure yourself," Tim said to Tammy in a demanding tone.

"I can't, I mean I don't," Tammy responded all flustered.

"You don't?" Tim said with doubt registering in his voice.

"I mean I usually use my toy to do that," Tammy said as she flushed red with embarrassment.

"Where is it?" he asked.

"In my overnight bag in the bath," Tammy said in an almost whisper.

"Get it, Todd," Tim snapped, and Todd disappeared into to the bath only to reappear in seconds holding a large vibrating dildo that he placed in between Tammy's large tits after turning it on. He took the time to tweak her distended nipples, making her wince in pain, before retreating to the foot of the bed.

For a minute, the only things that could be heard in the room were the soft hum of the dildo, and Tammy's ragged breathing.

Tim disrobed and joined his friends at the foot of the bed.

"Do it now!" Tim ordered, "Show us!"

To my utter amazement, Tammy grabbed her buzzing toy and began rubbing it over her already hard nipples and they slowly distended to to their full, remarkable, size.

"Holy shit!", exclaimed Nick, "I want to suck on those huge nipples!"

"Quiet!, just watch", Tim admonished, as they all three started stroking their engorged cocks.

Tammy looked at the three young studs with a glazed look on her face as her knees fell apart and she placed the head of the dildo at her pussy entrance.

I let my towel fall open and started stroking my cock as I watched her perform this most intimate act for our guests.

She moaned with pleasure as she slowly pushed the familiar phallus deep into her pussy. After several strokes, she pulled it out of her pussy and placed it up and down her slit so that the vibrator could do its work on her clit.

We all continued stroking ourselves as she approached her climax.

"Enough" Tim said gruffly and he snatched the dildo out of Tammy's hand.

You could see the disappointment in Tammy's face as she was denied what was sure to be a most satisfactory ending to the little show she was putting on.

"She should be ready for you boys, now," Tim said with a sneer.

In response to Tim's proclamation, Nick and Todd roughly repositioned Tammy on the bed so that her head was hanging off the side and Nick mounted her with no further ado. He started pounding her pussy like only a guy in his twenties can.

As she opened her mouth to scream out her pleasure, Todd roughly shoved his dick all the way down her throat and started face fucking her in a most brutal fashion.

Tim looked at me with a smirk on his face as I stared, hypnotized by the rough treatment my wife was getting and I continued to slowly stroke my cock.

Tammy could hardly breath as she choked and gagged under Todd's oral assault, but her pleasure could not be denied, because in only a few minutes, her whole body shook violently as she finally experienced her formerly denied orgasm.

Tammy's first double fucking continued until Nick grunted like a rutting pig and with one last violent thrust, blew a hot load of cum deep inside Tammy's abused pussy.

Todd then grabbed both of Tammy's tits, squeezed them so hard they were turning purple, while he held his cock as far down her throat as he could penetrate and pumped wave after wave of steaming spunk into her gullet.

When they both finished, Tammy lay on the bed still thrusting her hips back and forth, as if she wanted the fucking to continue. She never turned to look at me, and she never uttered a word.

"Ok Mike, it's your turn" Tim said to me with a devious look on his face. "Get up on the bed and lay on your back, I want to see how well Tammy rides" he said with a lewd grin.

Again, not knowing why, I just did as I was told.

Once I was laying on the bed with my rock hard cock pointing at the ceiling, Tim told Tammy to mount me and give me the fuck of my life.

Almost like she was a robot, Tammy climbed on top of me. took my rigid cock in her hand, placed it at her well lubed entrance, and lowered herself onto my shaft.

She started moaning loudly as she rode up and down on my cock. Her well buttered pussy felt amazing. She grabbed her tits and pulled hard on her engorged nipples while truly giving me "the fuck of my life," as ordered.

Tim, Nick, and Todd were yelling encouragement to her as she bucked and slammed herself down on my rigid pole.

"Now lean forward, Tammy, so that your nipples are rubbing his chest, but don't stop fucking him" Tim instructed Tammy, which she did without hesitation.

"Now, doesn't that feel good?" he whispered in her ear as he grabbed up a handful of her hair.

Instead of responding, Tammy let out a loud scream as I suddenly felt a vibrating sensation on the underside of my rigid cock.

Tim had shoved Tammy's toy in her virgin ass while she was fucking me!

"Don't stop Tammy," Tim said with sadistic smile on his face while he continued to yank her hair and fuck her ass with the dildo, "you'll thank me later."

Tammy grinded her pelvis down on my cock as Tim violently shoved the dildo in and out of her ass. Her moans reached a fevered pitch, her legs began to quiver, and then she screamed out her second orgasm for all if us to hear.

The vibration, her orgasm, the guys watching, her screams, it was all too much for me. I clenched the bed sheets and came so hard inside her that I was afraid my balls might burst.

As I lay there recovering, a terrible thought finally penetrated the fog I had been in since I had answered the knock at the door. Tim hasn't really done anything to Tammy himself and I was starting to consider what the bold little prick might have planned for the finale, but the answer presented itself before I had time to give it any more consideration.

"Mike, put on your shorts and go down and sit at the pool, I want you to enjoy the view that I had earlier," Tim said, as if I had no choice.

In my mind, at this point, I didn't have a choice. So, I quickly put on my swim shorts and hurried down to the pool. I pulled a lounge chair over to a darker corner closest to our room. This way, hopefully, I wouldn't be seen by others, and I would have a great view of our floor to ceiling window.

Time seemed to stand still as I laid back in the lounge chair and stared up at the closed curtains of our window. As I waited, it suddenly dawned on me, the depth of my depravity. I didn't just leave my lust crazed wife, naked, in a room with three young horny guys, did I?

I started to jump up and run to Tammy's rescue when suddenly the full length curtains of our room flew open a full four feet wide. The lights came on in the room and I saw my naked wife get slammed up against the glass.

I was mesmerized. It was the most erotic site I had ever seen. I eased back into the lounge chair in my dark little corner of the pool yard and released my straining cock from the prison of my swim shorts.

Tammy's tits were expanding and contracting on the glass with each stroke as the guys took turns fucking her from behind. The ecstasy on her face was exquisite as I imagined her screams of pleasure while i watched the silent show. I stroked my rejuvenated cock as Nick and Todd repeatedly slammed Tammy into the glass until they each came deep inside her well used pussy.

Then they suddenly stopped.

Tammy tried to retreat from her glass display, but Nick and Todd forced her back up against the glass and held her there, crudely displaying her naked body.

Tim walked up to the window and peered out as if he were looking for me. I think he saw me, because he waved in my direction. It felt like an iron fist grabbed my heart as I saw the look of total sadistic lust on his face.

Tim then disappeared behind Tammy as Nick and Todd continued to hold her up to the window.

The side of her face and her tits suddenly slammed into the glass and an expression of utter shock registered on her visage.

I now knew what Tim had meant when he told her "you'll thank me later." He was now taking her ass cherry, and I was just a voyeur.

He continued to rock her up against the glass. That's when I noticed that her hand was now between her legs and she was rapidly frigging herself as he fucked the hole that I had always desired, but never was allowed.

Her whole body began to shake violently and her face contorted as I watched her have her third and most intense orgasm of the night. She appeared to go limp, but Nick and Todd held her up against the glass so that Tim could continue ramming his cock into her ass until he finally planted his seed deep within her bowels.

Once Tim finished his debauchery of my wife, they let her go, and she slumped to the floor.

It was the yell that I let out as I finally exploded, spewing my spunk everywhere, that alerted the others around the pool to my position.

I quickly pulled up my shorts and was making my exit from the pool area when I noticed that at least two other guys were hidden around the pool and had been watching the show from other dark little areas of the pool while they beat off.

In one dark corner, a guy had bent his girl over a table and was taking her from behind as they both stared up at the window and watched my wife be defiled.

I quickly glanced back at our room only to see that the curtains were being drawn and the light in the room had been extinguished.

I started to run back to the room. When I let myself back in, the three guys were nowhere to be found.

Tammy was naked on the floor, in the fetal position, with cum dripping out of her pussy and her ass.

"Honey, are you alright?" I asked Tammy, feeling guilty for allowing all this to happen.

"Alright?" she said in a strained voice that let me know just how bad I had fucked up. "Alright?" she said again. "That was the best fucking I've ever had, and for once, at least it wasn't boring!" she proclaimed as she lay on the floor exhausted.

12