All Comments on 'At Least It Wasn't Boring!'

by MarquisDeEros

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
deadonedeadone7 months ago

Well, I hope the husband is fully cognisant of the new sexual requirements.

One she will no longer want or desire sex with only one person.

Two she now has a green flag to have sex with anybody she wants

Three she will no longer want or desire sex with him, ok he can be 5th in a line of 3.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just remember the best fucking of her life was not from her husband, You ! Be prepared for a cum filled pussy for you to cleanup from now on, hope you enjoy it, little cucky ….

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So a rape is accepted as the best sex she has had? And a coward for a husband. Where was the loving wife?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

They should have Locked him out as they put her on the bed and took turns on her. Show her what she’s capable of handling and change her world. Leave him down by the pool as they call friends over and make him watch. Not allowing him in till they’re done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

MarquisDeEros? The MarquisDeErrors is more like it! What an absolute rank piece of rotten meat this was. If you liked it,fine. Just put it in the APPROPRIATE category! So what, the MC has a wife. Characters being married and having spouses don't automatically guarantee LW as the appropriate home for the story. Content counts for most of that. This fetishist landslide spoke for itself.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WACC

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Getting your whorewife ganngbanged will certainly spice up your sham marriage.

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Oh so over the top, a boys wet dream

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarquisDeEros@MarquisDeEros
Middle aged hot couple who enjoy creating (and living some) fantasies, together. Not professional writers by any stretch of the imagination. We just wanted to share some of our fantasies and hope that you enjoy them as much as we do!