At Least Mom Made it... Kind Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aubry interjected, she sounded agitated "No! The fact that we have to be back to your house by 6:30 means we probably should leave in the 7th inning. I don't want to miss anything. I'll be fine. Just forget it."

Despite her verbal protests, Aubry's bladder would have preferred them stopping. Gone was the gentle and occasional nudge from a slightly full bladder and its place was the constant pressure of a distressed abdomen. Aubry rubbed her stomach, just above her bladder, and jittered her exposed legs. She promised herself she be fine. She was strong. This was nothing.

"Wow, Jen wasn't kidding" Laura gave a low whistle.

Construction had the lane in the other direction nearly at a dead stop. The few cars that were moving were doing so slowly as drivers cut each other off and maneuvered their way around the dwindling lanes. Aubry cringed as they passed another exit. You'll be fine. A hotdog, pretzel and a soda. You'll forget all about it. You're fine.

Aubry's fears were quelled as soon as the car pulled into the stadium parking lot. As she excitedly took in the sights and sounds of the crowd around her, the dull ache of her annoyed bladder evaporated. Or, at least it felt that way. As soon as Laura turned off the car, she hopped out, and waited for Jessica to join her. The two friends were in lockstep, Laura tailing behind as they went through security. For as much as Aubry's excitement had numbed her, Jessica hadn't felt the same effect. She was starting to feel the weight of her bladder against her privates as they walked up the huge concrete steps towards their seats.

As they reached the floor that housed the multiple entrances to the stadium seats, Aubry felt someone grab her arm. It was Jessica's Mom.

"Aubry honey, I'll get you that hot dog and pretzel you mentioned. Why don't you and Jess go find our seats?"

Aubry nodded, Mrs. Freeland seemed to be alluding to more. She stayed put for a movement, and her friend's mom spoke again

"And maybe use the restroom if you get a chance?"

You're not my mother Aubry kept the thought to herself, and nodded instead. Following the advice, she set out to find the nearest restroom while Jessica went to find their seats.

It wasn't hard to navigate the crowds to find the restroom. The challenge came from waiting in the line that was present. A sizeable portion of the wall closest to the bathroom entrance for the ladies was covered in women of all stripes waiting their turn for relief. Aubry joined in at the tail end, her unhappy bladder notifying her of her condition. Time also reminded her that her last visit to the bathroom was hours ago, and while that wouldn't have been a problem if she had been drinking normally, the drinks she had downed had been processed. If her bladder was at this point in its fullness normally, she would have voided it at this point. But this wasn't a normal day.

With a sigh, Aubry folded her arms. She placed them just below her chest. She could feel her boobs on her forearms. She tapped her foot. Waiting was the worst part. Just the idea that she would get relief soon was enough to send her bladder into an involuntary spasm. She held on. Crossing her legs, she began to bob up and down.

The line was moving at a glacier speed. It was helped quickly by a trio of girls darting out of line and heading for the men's room. One of them had her hands jammed into the crotch of her olive shorts. They talked to a few of the men who were waiting in their own line, though it was considerably shorter than the ladies, and the men called forward

"Ladies coming through!"

Some of the men cheered. A few whistled and the three girls seemed to be having fun with it. Aubry briefly thought about going over there herself. She decided against it, the thought of peeing in a room full of guys was a little much for her. Peeing in front of someone might be hot though. She chased the thought away. What on earth are you thinking? She crossed her legs.

Just then, the announcement came over the loudspeaker that the anthem and first pitch were about to be thrown. Still guided by her love for sports and the outdoors, Aubry left the line. She decided to hold it.

###############

They were uncomfortable plastic seats, and as Jessica sat in them, she could feel the waist of her jeans cutting into her filling bladder. She should have peed, she knew that. But as Aubry took the seat next to her, and her mother took the seat closest to the isle, Jessica felt trapped and locked into her decision.

The first two innings were quick. Each team had one hit between them. It gave Aubry time to take in the game and perhaps more importantly, put aside her throbbing bladder. Jessica, who was less interested in the game, was not nearly as distracted. The large iced tea and other drinks she had consumed at the mall were catching up with her. She rubbed her thighs with her hands, trying to remain inconspicuous. Getting up to go would require her mother and friend to stand up, and she wasn't willing to risk the social niceties yet.

Aubry couldn't help but shift and cross her legs in another way. She felt bloated; heavy even, and she had no idea how long the third inning had been. She felt as though her interest had waned, as she was now focused almost entirely on holding back her floodwaters. Despite her shifting and squirming, Aubrey was starting to hold herself, occasionally clutching and grabbing at her privates. Hoping that her pelvic exercises would save her, she squeezed and contracted her walls in hopes that they could do the trick. She was sure her tight pants were showing off these contractions. But she was confident that others wouldn't notice. She felt a presence next to her. It was Jessica's mom leaning over to whisper

"I hate using public bathrooms"

What does that mean? Does she know that I have to go? Aubry looked over at her friends mom Maybe she needs to pee too? It didn't look that way. Jessica's mother was as stiff as a statue, focusing on the game. The crowd cheered as the pitcher walked the batter, putting a second man on base. Aubry tried to pay attention to the game, but her bladder had waited long enough. It was starting to dominate her thoughts, telling her to go now. Aubry declined, instead trying to turn her attention to the game.

By the time there were two outs in the fourth inning, Aubry was struggling. The full brunt of her actions were bearing down on her now tender bladder. It felt stretched, starting to ache. She curled her toes, visible in her sandals. Gritting her teeth, she forced herself to focus on the game at hand.

Aubry's eyes darted back and forth. She wanted to focus on the players. Their numbers, their names. Their muscles. Anything. Aubry was probably sweating as much as they were. Her legs jittered. Sometimes subtly, sometimes with and extra bounce. She could feel her pee pressing right up against her slit. Both her hands were grabbing the edges of her shorts, Aubry was trying anything to keep control of her body.

"Is it really true about the bathrooms not having any doors?"

Aubry looked at Jessica, her friend clearly asking for her own need. Jessica was bent forward, her balled up fist dug right into the crotch of her dark jeans. Aubry was too desperate to respond

"Yes."

The voice came from behind them. A blonde woman they didn't know was resting her head on her boyfriend. She seemed friendly enough. With a confused look, he looked at her

"So people saw you when..."

"Only other women. But yeah, no hiding anything."

"Damn, that's so hot." He said flirtatiously

The two gave each other a quick smooch and went back to watching the game, both with a smile. Jessica was no so enticed. As Aubry squirmed and shook next to her, Jessica's own steadily filling bladder was taking its toll. The fifth inning was starting. She reminded herself that Aubry had mentioned leaving in the seventh. Jessica was starting to think she could make it.

Having lost track of time, Aubrey's mind could only concentrate on one thing and that was not releasing her pee. Of all the times she had been desperate in her life, she couldn't think of one that was worse. It hurt. Don't pee. Don't pee. Don't pee. Don't pee. I really have to pee. The same two phrases dominated Aubrey's mind. Desperately, she checked the scoreboard. She tried to tell herself that her love for the sport was greater than her physical need. It should almost be over. She waited; trying to be soak in every second. Trying to hold it. She didn't want to be like her Mom. Aubry remembered her mother desperately in her seat. She wasn't going to be like that. She stayed seated for another moment. Was it two minutes? One? Five? She didn't know anymore. She couldn't take it. Legs still crossed, she gingerly stood up.

The pressure was nearly too much. The weight of her overfilled bladder was compounded by gravity pulling down on her swollen organ. The tightness she felt could only be offset by grabbing a hold of her crotch as tight as she could. She crossed her legs, every limb and muscle, every fiber of her being was in force to prevent a deluge of hot pee from running into her shorts.

"P-please m-m-Mrs. Freedland...I-i-I have to pee..." Her voice was a labored whisper.

Jessica's mom stood to allow the struggling girl the opportunity to get up from her seat. Jessica followed, desperate, but not nearly as bad as her friend.

Aubrey couldn't stand up straight. Her slow movement held the two back. Keeping her eyes focused on the top of the stairs that housed the route to her rescue helped Aubrey concentrate on holding it. In a hunched over state, she waded her way through the throngs of people. She wasn't even sure where they were going. To the top of the stairs. Progress. Aubrey saw the bathroom lines. They were still long. A cauldron of emotions gripped her. Fear, worry, embarrassment. She shook in place. Looking at her friend, Aubry was nearly in tears

"I'm not going to make it..."

Jessica looked at her friend, her watery, teary eyes told the whole story. Aubrey could only manage a loud exhale. She sucked her breath in. Trying to stand up as straight as her swollen abdomen would allow. Her bladder felt like a stone. It was pushing up against her tight jean shorts.

Jessica was desperate. But her only concern right now was for Aubrey. The poor woman was staring down the slow line. Out of sympathy, Jessica walked by her shaking friend and asked the trio of girls in front of them

"I hate to ask" She stammered "But can my friend cut you?" Jessica's own legs were crossed as she spoke

"Uhh..." The brunette leader of the three girls looked at Jessica first, her expression changing to one of shock when she saw Aubry "Oh! Oh my gosh, sure! A-are you ok?"

Aubry was too desperate to speak, her mind caring only about controlling her bladder. She inched forward, the agony of her burning bladder was nearly too much. She felt a spurt of pee escape. It rushed into her panties. It was warm. Tantalizing the rest of her pent up pee. Another step, another spurt. Aubry stopped walking. She clutched the edges of her jean shorts, they cut off a few inches down her thigh. Her hands had no idea what to do, her brain short circuiting from the pressure and weight of her full bladder. She shook, her legs not willing to move.

"I-Jess...I'm s-sor-ry..."

Aubry's muscles were in a mutiny, not willing to listen to the orders her brain was giving. It was too much.

A quiet moan escaped Aubry's lips. She grabbed the end of her shorts. Arms straight. Her legs were as stiff as a statue. Time seemed to slow. It wasn't real. None of this was. It couldn't be. It shouldn't be. For as slowly as she perceived everyone around her, she was shocked at how fast it happened. Her panties had suddenly felt warm. Then there was the splattering of her hot piss smacking the concrete. It was loudest thing in the stadium. Or at least, it was to Aubry. She could feel the spreading warmth around her crotch. It cut down to both her legs, and soon was cascading down each of them. She thought about trying to stop, but the relief was too much. A dull hiss was emanating from her crotch. Her snatch was dumping an entirely full bladder into her shorts and panties. The seat of her shorts felt warm, she could feel it soak the backs of her legs. The rushing, splattering pee had reached her feet. With great speed, her flowing piss created a puddle underneath Aubry. It poured over her feet and into sandals, waterlogging them, and poured out onto the concrete ground. A shiver ran down the length of Aubry's spine. Her legs began to twitch at the warmth and relief from holding it for so long. As her pussy continued to push warm pee into her panties, Aubry became acutely aware of her finally deflating bladder. She could only exhale as she marinated in the relief.

Jessica could only watch in horror as her friend peed in her shorts. It was much quicker than she could have imagined. She almost didn't want to believe it was happening. The quick dark stain on her light shorts quickly bloomed over her friends crotch. It was as if a showerhead had been jammed down her friends shorts. As Aubry continued to pee, it only got worse. She was moaning and whimpering, her legs wiggling as they were drenched in clear, hot pee. The puddle expanded, and the three girls backed away, their faces plastered with a shocked expression. Jessica's own bladder relented in sympathy, shooting a quick jet of hot pee into her panties. She grabbed her own crotch as Aubry's accident started to come to a close.

That's when Aubry started to hear the voices.

"Peed her pants..."

"Did you see that?"

She didn't want to open her eyes. She didn't want to know who saw. She heard whispers, gasps. One of the three strangers started laughing. It cut harsher than any knife. She could feel the puddle she was standing in. Her legs were warm, and her crotch warmer. She couldn't tell what was sweat and what was piss. She opened one eye. It was real. All of it. She was standing in a puddle of her own pee not more than an inch deep. It had splattered onto the backs of her heels. Her toes were wiggling, bathing in the now cooling sensation.

#####################

Laura sat with one leg over the other. She was enjoying the sun and her time. Her phone buzzed. It was her daughter

Get up here now!

The worst thoughts entered Laura's mind. Was there an emergency? Was someone sick? Even worse thoughts continued to occupy her mind as she climbed the stairs. What she didn't expect was to see Aubry, a girl about to go to college, standing in a puddle, her shorts soaked in pee. It had clearly started at her crotch, and from the back, had soaked both of her butt cheeks in two wide streaks down the back of her legs. She could hear people laughing at her expense, and if they weren't, their shocked faces gave away their thoughts. Laura jogged up to Aubry, and gave her a hug with just an arm

"C'mon, we're leaving now."

"But I really need to go too!" Jessica added

"You can wait."

"Traffic's going to be bad mom. Are you sure we can't just wait so I can go?"

"Jess, you're not the only one who needs to pee, ok? But do you really want to make your friend a spectacle right now?"

Jessica looked at Aubry's pants and her puddle. Her friend looked forlorn, like she was about to cry. Jessica shook her head.

"Can we at least stop on the way?" She could feel the wetness from her earlier leak "Please?"

"Fine."

Laura knew they had time, and she wasn't about to make her daughter wait. As they walked back towards the car, she could feel her own bladder asking to stop on the way back too. She hadn't gone at the restaurant, and certainly avoided going at the stadium. She hated public restrooms, and all that would be available on the way back were gas stations. Laura would wait if she could.

Aubry could feel her now cold legs react to the wind. Whatever piss that hadn't dropped into her puddle, or dribble down her legs as she walked had now stuck to her. She left small wet footprints behind as her sandals squeaked. She could feel other people's eyes. They were glued to her. She was too old to be wetting her pants. She knew that. She wanted to hide her shame, and she couldn't. Still locked in a one-armed hug by her friends mom, she knew how juvenile she looked.

The three climbed into the car, Aubry wincing as she sat down. She felt the cold of her now clammy panties around her privacy. Her freezing cold shorts clung to her. She reached into her back pocket as Laura started the car. Her phone was wet. Her pee had soaked though the denim of her shorts and wet the top half of the screen.

"Even my phone is wet"

Aubry started to laugh, Jessica did so nervously. Quickly Aubry's laughter turned to tears. She started to cry

"I-I-I just couldn't wait anymore! This is all my fault!"

"Aww, Aubry, its ok honey." Laura tried to help

Jessica rubbed her friends back, stoking it as she tried to console her.

"It's ok Aubry, accidents happen."

"Not at this age! I'm so stupid!"

Jessica gave her friend a hug as she sniffled and whined. The two didn't say a word between them as Jessica tried to calm her down. All she could do was hold her. Even despite her own need, she could only think about helping Aubry. Exactly how to do so, she wasn't sure. The two must have held their embrace for a while. Jessica wasn't sure how long, but she could feel her own pee sloshing around inside her. She tightened her muscles, holding it. Aubry was still sniffling, but her sobbing had quieted

I should have peed. I really should have been more forceful. Jessica had begun to regret her meek nature as she crossed her legs. Aubry had quieted down, but all that meant was that Jessica was now focused on her own bladder. She bobbed her feet on each foot.

"Mom, can we stop at a gas station real soon? I wasn't kidding, I really got to go too."

"Yeah, sure Jess. Just wait a little longer, I want to get further down the highway."

The three went silent, both Laura and Jessica focusing on holding it, though Jessica was being more expressive. Aubry had started to scroll through her phone, her energy much more mellow than it had been.

"Hey guys...my mom texted me a while back."

No response as mother and daughter started to focus more on their own bladders. Aubry continued

"She's going to be picking me up from your place at 6 instead."

Jessica swallowed hard, her bladder not liking the situation. Laura felt the same. They were quiet at first but Laura had to deliver the news.

"Jess. Honey...I don't think we can stop. We're going to be home right then as it is."

"Mom, please. I don't think I can wait that long."

"I know sweetie, I know. Can you at least try to hold it?"

Jessica turned to her friend, no afraid for herself.

"Can you like, ask your mom to pick you up later?"

Aubry nodded and sent a text.

############################

Jessica tried. She tried to sit still and ignore it. There had been no response from Aubry's mother. The red lights and long car lines of the construction traffic intimidated her. She squirmed in her seat, pressing her hand against her crotch. Jessica kept catching glimpses of her friends soaked shorts. In a way she was jealous. Her friend didn't have to struggle. She didn't have to worry. But Jessica was holding on to a full bladder. One she had now been nursing since they left the mall. The iced tea and water she had consumed needed to make their way out, and by plunging headfirst into the traffic they knew was going to exist only served to anger her bladder.

Laura didn't want to admit it, but she was in the same position. The wine and water had gone down easy at lunch, but the game and now the drive was a new obstacle. Given her need to use the pedals alertly, she couldn't cross her legs. Out of a desire to maintain her composure, she refused to hold herself. But her bladder was full. Taut with the strain of holding a full bladder, her anxiety was starting to take hold. It wasn't the fullness of her bladder that she feared the most, but the mental battle with herself that she was unprepared for. She had felt it before. She was used to holding it to get home. After all, Laura had made it her mantra to ignore public bathrooms. This was starting to feel different. She clenched harder as she stepped on the brake, hoping she still had enough strength in her most private parts to hold back the brewing water and wine in her filling bladder.