At Least Mom Made it... Kind Of

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica had been seeing red for too long. She had read the back of the trailer too many times. She had checked her social media feed, refreshing and refreshing, anything to keep her mind off of one very obvious predicament. She had to pee. Made worse by the fact that she had waited so long already. She pulled up her jeans inadvertently giving herself a cameltoe. Placing her hand over her now outlined genitals, Jessica continued to bare the pain until they could reach home. Hopefully.

As they inched forward in traffic, a blue sign taunted her on the shoulder of the highway. It promised a number of stops. All with bathrooms. Just a mile and a half. Laura didn't notice as she fought back her first wave of desperation. A sign that her battle was worse that she outwardly showed. Jessica made sure she knew about it.

"Mom please! It hurts. I-I don't think I can make it home."

"Honey, just tell yourself you can. We have to hold it!"

Jessica tried to lie to herself. With another denial and slow moving traffic, she knew she was in for a fight. A moistness in her panties she had felt before. Not wanting to look, but needing to look, she gently took her hand away. A small patch, not larger than a penny, had formed on her jeans. It wasn't much damage, but enough to tell her that her full bladder was not to be trifled with. An enemy that was more than capable of tearing through her tightly bound defenses. Jessica was stating to leak.

It was when they reached the advertised exit that Jessica began to rock back and forth in her seat. One hand firmly pressing into her crotch, the other was snaked around her backside, and held her tender slit from the back. What had started at the size of a penny, was now more comparable to a quarter. Jessica's logical mind had begun to slip away. She started to look for something, anything in the car she could pee into. Scrambling, she looked around. Their bags from shopping were in the trunk, and her mother kept the car clean. She closed her eyes, tightening her grip and hoping that somehow, someway, she could find relief.

"M-mom...can...is there a-a-a cup or something?"

Laura balked at the idea. Her daughter? Peeing in a cup? She hated it. But they didn't have many options. She looked around. Nothing.

"Dear, I'm sorry, I don't see anything."

"I-I need to pee!" Jessica was distraught. She wanted to cry.

"Me too baby, me too." Jessica probably couldn't see it, but her mother was also holding her crotch.

Every drop produced from her drinks that morning had filled her ballooning bladder. She was not as desperate as her daughter, but she could feel it was close to bursting. An acute ache that made her abdomen hard, pounded and pushed against Laura's peehole. A sudden pain. A sharp wave of desperation washed over the tired mother. Harder than before, she leaned forward, a low moan escaping her lips.

"M-mrs. F, are you ok?" Aubry asked timidly

A slight hiss was Laura's only response. She sucked in air, exhaled quickly, and moaned harder. She tried to respond to her daughter's friend

"I-I-I-I...I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

She hadn't leaked. But it wasn't easy to hold it.

Jessica had never felt so insecure. Her stomach was bulging. It was as hard, tight with a force and a pressure that her 18 year-old mind could hardly comprehend. She was sure she had never had to go this badly in her life before. She felt sick. Clammy. Sweaty. She was starting to shake. Gasp. She felt like she was drowning in her own pent up urine. It hurt, worse than anything had ever hurt her before. She had stopped leaking.

Jessica had stayed dry as the car moved through traffic. Suddenly, she felt calm, collected. Her pants had cooled where she had leaked into them, and when they combined with her body heat, they created a dank, swampy environment around her crotch. She was fine when they drove past a sign that read construction ends 2 miles. She was fine as they changed lanes, and she was fine as the car started to speed up. Slightly. But like the eye of a storm, it wasn't over. her bladder struck. Its final battle plan enacted.

It started as a pain in her back. Sharp, it forced Jessica to bend forward. Her hand firmly clutched her overworked genitals. She gasped, sucking air in. She shivered, feeling cold. If it wasn't the pain, it was the shame of a familiar warm sensation that elicited a squeal from her lips. Jessica leaked. She stopped it. She leaked again, she stopped it. Despite her hunched over state and her strong grip on her crotch, she leaked again. She squealed. The leaks were becoming longer, more rapid. They slammed and struck her defenses again and again. There was nothing more she could do.

"Eeee!" She squealed "It's coming out..."

Jessica was now the one wetting her pants. It started slow, and unlike Aubry's wetting, it came in slow spurts. Jet after jet of hot pee ran into her panties and jeans

"Oh no! Honey!" Her mother sympathetically called from the front

"I...I told you I couldn't hold it!" Jessica yelled.

A stream of urine as it made its way from her snatch and into her pants. From the crotch of her dark jeans to halfway down her thigh, there was an obvious stain. Jessica was still holding herself as each consecutive spray of urine into her pants warmed her hand. She gripped herself harder, hoping to stop the slow moving flow. A small puddle emerged from between her legs. As it grew in size, it began to saturate and soak into the seat as much as it did her pants. Jessica could feel a large warm patch around the seat of her pants as her hot urine began to pool in her jeans. Her defenses shattered, Jessica hung her head in defeat. Her spurting, spraying jets of warm pee began a constant stream as she let it go. She accepted it.

It was like a car wreck. As construction traffic began to die down, Aubry couldn't help but watch her friend wet her pants. Intently, she put her hand on her friends thigh, slightly spreading her legs in curiosity. The small lake that had formed at the crotch of her dark jeans continued to inch forward. Despite the fact that Jessica was wearing pants, her stain didn't appear to be any longer than Aubry's, given that she was sitting down when it happened. Still, the pool of urine in her seat was crawling for the edge of the car seat.

Laura heard the tapping sound. She knew what it was, but she wanted it to be anything but that. Looking in the rearview mirror, she could see Jessica's seat dripping with fresh pee. It was pouring onto the ground. Her daughters legs shook as Aubry gave her a hug. Their fun day out had turned into a nightmare. Trying to add levity to the situation, Laura offered

"Look honey, there's the mall sign you hate so much. We're almost home."

"Yeah! And we're out of that construction traffic. You almost made it Jess!" Aubry chimed in

"I...I told you I couldn't hold it mom...I-I tried..."

"I know honey. I know. I'm not mad. I just...I hope I can make it."

The tone of the conversation changed as Luara admitted just how bad her need was. It had been growing since the trio had left the ballgame, and after watching her daughter have an accident, it was even worse.

Jessica couldn't believe it. She hadn't had an accident for as long as she could remember. Here she was now, with soaked, now cooling pants in the back of her moms car. She swallowed hard, and looked at her friend. At least Aubry knew what it was like. Only worse. Aubry had an audience. Jessica just had her friends and family watch. She was thankful, in a way. She gave her friend another platonic hug, one that remained for a while.

Laura started driving with just one hand on the steering wheel and another jammed into her crotch. Needing just one foot for the pedals, her free leg also helped hold her now aching muff. Rather than just pressing against her pussy, her fingers were actively shoved against her labia, enough that Laura could feel the heat of her snatch against her fingers. As she dug in, she pushed her moist panties against her clit unintentionally, sending a wave of pleasure that temporarily overrode her desperation. Driving well over the speed limit, Laura took the back roads home, attempting to avoid any more delays the construction may have caused.

Another wave of desperation. This the strongest yet. Unlike the others, Laura didn't feel a strong push against her genitals at first. Like a storm rolling over the hills, it began with a slow build of pressure. Then a shiver. It ran up her spine and tickled her already swollen abdomen. It attempted to coax more out of her. As Laura countered in earnest, she squeezed harder. Not just with her bladder muscles, but her hand as well. Still, the her desperation soared, and pressed against her opening, forcing its way towards her panties. Laura sucked air through her teeth from the pain of holding on. She began to exhale rapidly, attempting to make the pain go away. She burned, a searing pain radiated from her pee-hole as she tried to keep it closed. Warmth. She leaked again.

"Ahhh!" She began to shake, her muscles as tight as they could get

She stopped it. Then it started again. The small patch on her jeans was growing, expanding to cover her most sensitive areas. Laura finally regained control. It hurt, she leaned forward in pain. The waistband of her jeans dug into her aggravated abdomen. She felt bloated, slow. Undoing the button of her jeans was the only thing that stopped the dread of losing control, for now.

With her jeans unbuttoned, Laura could see the top of her panties. A small discolored patch was visible. It called to her, begging her to just let go. The other two already had. She denied herself. Laura looked back out the window. She saw landmarks she could recognize. Close to home. She was too desperate to do the math in her head of just how close. Laura was going to try and hold it. She had confidence in her ability to do so, she had done it before.

The cold hand of fear gripped Laura's heart. It was the only coolness in her body. Spanning the length of her like a web, it felt heavy in her head. A weightless feeling enraptured her arms. Her hand held the steering wheel, if only barely. Nearly every brain function was focused on preventing her bladder from relaxing. She took a breath in. Then out. Focusing on the basics, her will was the only thing keeping her semi-dry as the car sped along the back roads. Laura felt sweaty, clammy and moist, her strained muscles were starting to produce a sweat which she wiped from her brow. She jittered her knees, unable to keep still. The small reprieve she had gotten from opening her yellow jeans was over. Her bladder swelled to fit the additional space quickly. The water and wine pushed again. Laura grew tense as she was stiff. Her knuckles white on the steering wheel. Her bladder felt like a rock, and she rubbed her free hand across the tense area, leaving her damp crotch exposed. It felt as though every muscle was active in a desperate struggle against herself.

Another cold shiver. Then a warm sensation in her panties. It was moist. Laura looked down. The small patch was now expanding. She was peeing her pants. She squealed, squeezing herself again with her hand, flapping her legs desperately, she nearly drove onto someone's lawn. Moaning, squeaking, and squealing, she managed to get herself under control. If only barely. The inseam of her jeans were now dark, a contrasting color that told the world that Laura couldn't control her bladder.

"You can do it Mrs.F!" Aubry called from the back seat

"Yeah mom! You can hold it! We believe in you!" Her daughter encouraged

They were soaked, defeated. But neither friend wanted to drag down Laura with them. They'd help her anyway they could.

The rest of the trip was a blur. Roads, stop signs, other traffic. It was all irrelevant as Laura sped down each neighborhood road. Finally, she reached her own. Her own driveway, and the ranch house built from bricks. It was non-descript, but it was hers.

Laura opened her door. Standing, she felt lightheaded. Holding herself, she felt her bladder weigh her down. It felt like she was carrying 100 pounds on her back, and her abdomen was tight, nearly pulling on her torso. A massive force rammed against her defenses.

"Ah! No! F-Ah! I can...Ah!"

Laura grunted and groaned as two fat, wide stains streaking down her legs. As they moved, they darkened her yellow jeans. The driveway below her began to show drops of excess urine as it fell off of the back of Laura's jeans. They stopped as Laura used the last of her strength to hold on. She was wet down to her kneecaps. Unable to stand fully, she hinged her hips and held tightly onto her crotch, duck-walking to the front door. Jessica, her wet butt shining in the afternoon sun, darted for the door. She unlocked it, and Laura barged in.

Luara couldn't believe her luck. So close. The bathroom door was right on her left as she sprinted past the kitchen and dining room. Her hand both dug into her privates, her unbuttoned yellow jeans nearly falling off. She reached for the door. Locked. She jiggled the handle. Locked. This couldn't be. Not when she was so close.

"Oh my gosh Mom! One second, geez!"

"Baby please! Please open this door right now! I'm about to pee myself, please!" Laura could feel herself dribbling into her already wet panties

"You always do this! I literally just got out of the shower. Hang on."

There was no hanging on. Laura was at her wits end. Her legs were wrapped around each other like a vine. She looked over at her daughter and her friend, both of them in wet pants. Laura's voice cracked as she stuck her thumbs into the waistband of her jeans.

"Girls I-I'm sorry.."

With that, she pulled her wet pants and panties down where she stood. Both her daughter and her friend could see everything. In a moment they saw a fat stream of piss shoot straight out of her snatch. With a force matched only by the stiffness of the hardwood floor, a loud splatter rang throughout the home. Akin to rainwater, the only difference was the hissing mature pussy of Jessica's mom above the straight line of urine. Unlike the puddle that Aubry had left at the stadium, Laura's was not inhibited by her pants. There was no place for her excess water to run to. It nearly all fell right from her and onto the floor. As it started to form an inch deep puddle at her feet, Laura could nearly feel it running under her shoes. Warm drips and droplets were running down the backs of her thighs, on full display for all in the room.

Jessica had never seen her mother like this. She really didn't want to again. She saw every detail that should have been private. She didn't need to know that both her and her mother shave their privates, she didn't need to know what color her panties were, and she certainly didn't need to know that after two kids, her mother still looked as tight as she did. But now Jessica knew.

As Laura felt her bladder finally deflating, relaxing, and the tension of holding it all in dissipate, the reality of what she was doing set in. She was angry, mad that she was being forced to create an impressive puddle all over the floor. She smacked the bathroom door, piss still flowing out of her pussy.

"Do you have any idea what you're making me do young lady? You are in big trouble!"

"What? What do you mean?" Amanda unlocked the door, her mouth agape at the scene

Her half nude mother had piss falling out of her snatch, her sister was wet at the crotch, and her friend had obviously had an accident. The front door was still open, and the puddle below told the rest of the story. Amanda could help but laugh

"Oh my gosh you're peeing! And you too! You seriously wet yourselves?" She was still laughing as her mother finished

"Yeah, we did. And guess whose cleaning up this puddle?"

Amanda stopped laughing "You can't be serious."

"I am." Her mother looked her dead in the eyes as she stopped peeing "And you know what?"

She stepped out of her pants and kicked them off before balling up her wet panties

"You get to do laundry."

"That's not fair!"

"Ugh. I need a shower."

Laura didn't argue with Amanda and instead left her puddle and wet clothes on the ground before entering the bathroom. Aubry didn't know what to make of the situation. She had all of these feelings inside, things that she had never felt before. She had never seen another woman like that. She had never seen her friend wet herself before. It was all very confusing. But in time, she'd figure it out.

As Jessica turned to get her mothers things out of the car, she saw another vehicle pull into the driveway.

"Uhhh....Aubry, your parents are here!"

Not only would they have to explain themselves and the scene around them, but it was looking like it'd be awhile before Aubry would get to change. Worse still, she was starting to feel the need to pee again.