At Long Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All those times we spent together. All that time living together, do you know how badly I wanted you to fuck me?" Jane said, her moist fingers working their magic on my cockhead. I groaned at the sensations as she positioned me at the delicate lips of her pussy. I could feel the heat and wetness emanating from her cunt. My cock felt harder than it had ever been. So hard that it was practically painful. "All those times I walked around naked, hoping that you would see me when you came in. I never locked the door when I showered because I wanted you to come in to take me. I masturbated with the door unlocked hoping you would walk in on me. I wanted you to fuck me. Ooohh, why didn't you fuck me? OH GOD."

Jane's dirty talk was interrupted by me thrusting my cock upwards and penetrating her. She had finally pushed me to the edge, I had to fuck her. It was all that was on my mind. She gasped loudly as my cock breached her depths, piercing through her wet canal. Tight. She was so tight that only my cockhead was able to get in. Both of Jane's hands went to my shoulders, gripping them tightly, nails digging into my flesh. Her face was contorted in an expression of pain and pleasure, her eyes as she bit her lip. She looked so beautifully sexy. "You ok?" I breathed out. The tightness of her pussy was almost unbearable.

She nodded, barely. "Yeah. It hurts a little, but I like it." She placed a hand on my cheek. "I can feel you everywhere." Jane took a few breaths, lifted herself up and sank herself a bit deeper on to my cock, this time she got a little bit of my shaft inside of her. She raised her hips and went down again, impaling herself deeper and deeper into my manhood. "Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god." She moaned with each movement.

My hands found my way to her hips, guiding her up and down onto my length, my grip on her hips tightening with each of Jane's dips on my cock. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensation of Jane's most intimate of places, trying to match my thrusts with her plunges. I moaned as I penetrated her deeper and deeper, our pace going faster and faster until she bottomed out on my cock, the head of my cock pressing up against her womb.

"Oh, fuck." I muttered.

Jane giggled and cupped my face with her hands, pulling me into a kiss, this one gentle and loving. "Hey, guess what." She whispered softly with a smile.

"What?" I said trying to lean back in to kiss her. She playfully pulled back keeping me from kissing her, all the while continuing to grind her crotch against me.

"You're fucking me." She said and kissed me softly. Her breathing was deep and ragged as she continued to ride me. "Fuck, I'm close." She moaned. I could feel her passage, slick and warm, grip me as she continued to slide up and down onto my cock.

That awakened something in me. Not like this. Not during our first time together. I wanted to be the one to make Jane cum, I didn't want her just servicing herself. I wanted to make her feel good too. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me, feeling her small breasts smash against my chest. Jane yelped in surprise giggling as I stood up with my cock still buried inside of her pussy, picking her up in the process. She kissed me again, our tongues tangling and untangling with each other, the taste of her was intoxicating.

I carried her into my bedroom, my cock buried inside of her all the while she and I kissed. Jane yelped loudly as I dropped the both of us onto my bed, giggling loudly when she realized where we were. "Oh, you naughty boy." She teased when she landed on my bed, sinking into my sheets as she did.

"Damn right." I growled kissing her, our tongues danced in unison with each other. Until Jane bit my lip,

"Oh yeah?" she countered,

"Yeah." I said, positioning myself.

"Show me." She said, her voice hard.

Once again, my cock entered the depths of her waiting pussy, piercing through her. Jane gasped loudly at the intrusion. "Fuck me." She said. "Fuck m-" Jane's words were suddenly cut off by my thrusting into her. "OH SHIT."

I pounded into her, the previous tightness of her pussy had been replaced by a slick warmth passage that gripped my cock with each movement. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh, hips crashing into hips, cock thrusting into pussy. The time for love-making had long passed. I wanted to fuck. I wanted to fuck Jane. We could make love later. I wanted to show her how much I wanted her, how much I wanted to make her mine. The silence of the room was broken by the sound of my hips slapping against Jane's. The silky wet vice of her cunt gripping my cock so tightly that it was almost painful.

I could feel the pressure building in my loins. My balls were tightening and I could feel my cum surging up the length of my cock. I fought as best as I could to hold back my orgasm, a losing battle. Jane kept her arms wrapped about my egging me on with her words.

"Yes baby, fuck that feel so good." She moaned into my ear, her arms strengthening the grip they had behind my neck, pulling me down to her. I sank downwards without any resistance, my lips and teeth going right for the nape of her neck. She gasped as I bit down softly, sucking on the neck. I wanted to leave a mark, I wanted to claim her as mine. I wanted everyone to know that Jane Olsen belonged to me. "You fuck me so good, baby. I want you to feel good too." I could feel her pussy contracting and tightening, she was close.

"I'm gonna come." She moaned into my ear. "Come with me. Come inside me. I want you to come inside me."

I groaned. Her words were driving me to heights that I didn't even know that I could reach. "You want it?" I growled between gritted teeth, the pace of my thrusts was faster than anything that I had ever put out before when fucking. I wanted this more than anything I had ever wanted before in my life. The reptilian part of my brain had taken over, all that mattered was fucking this girl, making her mine and making sure that she took my seed. My hips pistoned into her, the squeeze of her cunt growing tighter and tighter on my cock with each thrust. "You want it?"

"Yeah, I want it." Jane said, her face flushed red with lust. "Master.

I felt a small splurt of cum shoot out from my cock at her words. I steeled my nerves and focused, I wasn't ready for this to be over yet. Jane had other plans though. She pulled me closer to her.

"Did you like that? Yeah, I know what you like. I found the porn on your computer a while ago. We can do that if you want, I can call you Master. You can put a collar on me, Master. Tie me up and fuck me senseless Master. You can do all of those things jut as long as you give me your baby." Jane said moaning into my ear, she kept her arm firm on the back of my neck keeping me close to her. Her warm breath tickling my ear as she spoke. "I want to feel you shoot your load inside of me. Make me yours. Mark me. Impregnate me. I'm yours. I've always been yours. I want you to put a baby inside of me. I want you to make me have your baby. I want you to keep fucking me even when I'm pregnant. I want to suck your cock while pregnant with your baby."

That was it. Those were the words that drove me over the edge, I gave her one last thrust, burying myself as deep as I could inside of her. The head of my cock pressing up against the closed entrance of her womb. My vision went white as I exploded inside of her, my cock spluttering as it shot out rope after rope of semen deep inside of her pussy. The feeling of my cum shooting inside her triggered Jane's orgasm as well. Her pussy clamped down onto my cock, milking every last drop out of me, as her back arched, her body stiffened and her mouth opened in a silent howl as she came. I continued to pump into her, emptying myself as much as I could inside of her.

Slowly I came down from my high, I had never cum like that before. Jane's orgasm lasted way longer than my own, small tremors were still running through her body when I came to. "Are you ok?" I asked.

She put a hand to my cheek. "Yeah," she said, her voice still shaky. "I just need a minute."

I nodded. "That was...something else."

"Definitely." Jane chuckled in agreement. "You've got one helluva cock, Jacky-Boy." I laughed and I slowly dislodged my softening cock from her pussy. I groaned at the loss of the tightness that was gripping my cock. I got off of her and ran my fingers along the curve of her jaw, tracing a line of sweat that had dripped down. Jane let out a long yawn, she looked so cute. "Tired." She mumbled, turning over so she could rest on her side. I pulled my red plaid patterned blanket over her and slipped a pillow under her head.

"Sleep with me." She murmured, her voice soft and already drifting off.

I felt a pang of emotion hit my heart. Sex was one thing and I had shared a bed with Jane before, but this was different. I crawled under the covers and Jane snuggled herself next to me, resting her head on my shoulder. Different, but good. Jane fell asleep first, the soft sounds of her snoring cutting through the silence of my bedroom. I could feel the exhaustion of our love making starting to kick in, I joined her not too long afterwards.

***

I woke up to an empty bed and an empty space next to me. A wash of sadness hit me. Did Jane sneak out before I woke up? Was last night a mistake to her? What would happen to our friendship now? I put my hands to my head, did we go too far last night? My head pounded with thoughts and pain.

"You ok?" said a voice from my doorway. I looked up to see Jane, leaning against the doorframe, wearing one of my dress shirts; the buttons were barely done. The coat tails of my dress shirt did little to cover up her shapely legs.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey yourself." Jane said with a smile, taking a seat on to bed next to me. The bottoms of my shirt rode up when she sat, exposing even more smooth creamy skin. From this close, I could see that my shirt was the only thing she was wearing, I felt a fresh throb off attention in my manhood just thinking about the body hidden beneath my shirt. "Last night was really something." She said with a smile,

I grinned. "Yeah, I can't believe we did all that." I ran my fingers through my hair and after a moment said: "I think we should talk about last night."

Jane nodded.

"I understand that you want a child." I started, my heart raced and my insides shook as I spoke. "But I don't think that I can let you have one on your own."

"Do you think that last night was a mistake?" Jane asked, her face darkening as she spoke.

I shook my head. "God, no. Last night was probably the best sex that I've ever had. The fact that it was with you just made it better. I don't think I've ever experienced sex that felt so right." I sat up and scooted myself close to Jane. "It's just that I can't let someone have my child and not be a part of their life, that's not how I was raised and that's not how my morals work."

"So, you're saying you want to have a child with me?" Jane asked.

"I'm saying that if I did give you a baby that I would want to be there with you, helping you raise the child." I said,

"You want us to be together?" Jane asked.

"Why don't we start with a date first." I said softly, "I hope that we'll end up together, we already know each other really well and we've been friends for a long time, I think that we can be together and I'd like for that kid to someday call me dad and you mom."

Jane's eyes softened. "I'd like that too." She said softly.

I smiled. "Good, now would you like to go out on a date sometime? We could start by going out to breakfast together."

"Not just yet." Jane said, she started to undo the buttons of the shirt she was wearing. "I saw the way you were looking at my legs earlier, breakfast can wait."

Blood rushed down to my loins as Jane moved into kiss me.

Yeah, I think that Jane and I were going to be better than okay. I don't know what the future holds, but whatever comes our way, I had the feeling that we would face it together.

12