At Long Last

Story Info
High school kids finally get together years later.
7.1k words
4.57
16.3k
18
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard Disclaimers: This is a work of fiction. The people in the story are fictional. Anybody partaking in sexual activities that are described here, is over 18 years of age.

***

My name is Daniel Hill. I am now a 28 year old civil engineer. I have my own small business, which after a slow start, is now picking up.

All throughout my four years of high school, located in the north end of Seattle, I seemed to stand out. My family had just moved from Wichita, Kansas, so I knew absolutely nobody. It didn't help that I was one of the smallest boys in the entire school, that had over 2,000 students.

On my second day of classes, right after school let out, I was leaving the building, when a group of absolute jerks started calling out to me, saying things like, hey, shrimp, get off your knees.

I just kept on walking, doing my best to ignore them altogether. That ended when one of them, who stood over 6 feet tall and was on the chubby side stepped right in front of me. He pointed at a pin I was wearing on my shirt, and smirked, asking if that was a diaper pin.

It just so happened that is the award I received being the 8th grade Kansas State Wrestling champion, in the 118 pound classification, the previous year. I now tipped the scales at 130, but could bench press nearly 180 pounds.

I very nicely told them what the award was, and asked them to let me pass. All three moved in front of me, with chubby poking my chest with one finger.

"Don't do that, again," I said, firmly.

Poke, poke.

I guess he was a bit slow on the uptake, but he knew I meant business, when I grabbed his entire hand, bending that finger back easing up just before the knuckle dislocated.

"Poke me, again, asshole, and I break the entire fucking finger!"

All three backed away, with chubby in tears, yelling for someone to call the cops.

I didn't realize the size of the crowd that had gathered, all hooting at these three clowns, telling them if the cops were called, things would go poorly for them.

The next day, I was called to the Principal's office, where I was asked about that incident. When I told him what happened in my own words, he said several students told him the very same thing.

I felt good going back to my class, and for the rest of the day.

A little back story about this new school I was attending. A very large, nearly all white school, making my head of very dark, curly hair stand out among the mostly Scandinavian students. I was even asked by one girl if I was black. Jesus, what idiots, just because my curly hair was black, didn't make me black.

For the first several weeks, I just tried fitting in and making new friends. I wasn't going to impress many of my fellow students, standing 5'4" and weighing 130, or so. Until one very warm October day, I wore what was known as a muscle shirt. Yes, even though I only tipped the scales at 130, I lifted weights for my wrestling, which I had been doing since 3rd grade.

Over the years I had won several state and regional titles, but only wore that one award pin, to school. With my physique on display, some of my classmates took notice.

One girl in 3 of my classes, who was the only girl in school with curlier hair than mine. Yes, she was black, and considerably taller than I was.

I knew her name was Cora, and for some reason I thought she looked at least 3 or 4 years older than me. Where I had sort of a baby face, and barely needed to shave, she had the face and body of someone much older.

One lunchtime, I was enjoying my quiet time, having lunch, when I hear a voice asking if the seat next to me was taken. Looking up, Cora was there, so I asked her to join me.

"Daniel Hill," I said.

"Cora Wright," she responded, asking if I made it a practice hurting class jerks.

When I asked her if that was going around school, she told me she watched it all, and was silently cheering me on.

"In case you haven't noticed, Daniel, there aren't many blacks at this school."

"I've noticed, there aren't even very many with dark, curly hair, either"

We just sort of hit it off.

When wrestling practice started, I was so busy, that I didn't have much time for socializing, but I let Cora know when my first meet was, hoping she might be there.

The local media got wind of my success, back in Kansas, so our gym was fairly crowded, especially since my opponent for my first high school match, was a defending conference champion, and a senior.

Warming up, there was quite a buzz in the gym. A larger than usual crowd, with both my parents, Ed and Linda Hill, there, too.

The match was no contest. I hate to brag, but this kid was my weight, but nearly 5 inches taller than me. With me staying low and utilizing a very attacking style, it was over in 1 minute and 6 seconds. Pin number 1 in my high school career.

As I shook the opposing coaches hand, I noticed Cora sitting in the stands with this shocked look on her face. I smiled at her, and went back to cheer on my teammates.

I wound up my freshman season with a 36 and 1 record, and won my first state championship.

Cora and I just remained casual friends during the year, and I knew with me attending two different wrestling camps, my summer would be very busy. My family also took a vacation back to Kansas, to visit my grandfather.

Over the summer, I had a growth spurt. I grew nearly 4 inches and gained 25 pounds. Lucky for me, it was nearly all muscle. With the weight gain and both wrestling camps, I could hardly wait to get back on the mats, in the fall.

First day of my Sophomore year in high school started with me getting reacquainted with old friends and trying to make new ones. The topic of my growth spurt was discussed at length. Even though it was still warm, I did wear my letterman's jacket, with all the patches denoting my state championship.

My day was made even better, at lunch when I heard a familiar voice asking if that seat was open. Cora sat down next to me, and we very briefly kissed. This still being a nearly all white school, more than a few eyebrows were raised, and whispers were running through the lunchroom.

The school year was highlighted by my winning another state championship, this one at 158 pounds, and going undefeated, at 37 and 0.

Summer had a more intensive wrestling camps, and another trip to Kansas. I grew one more inch, to 5'9" and kept my weight right around 160 to 165.

Back to start my Junior year, fitting in with my friends, but not seeing Cora. I figured she would find me, if I didn't find her, first. By the second month I was worried, so I went to her house, one Saturday, and knocked on the door. Her father answered the door, and with a scowl asked me what I wanted.

I asked if Cora was there, and he replied something along the lines of, so you are the 'white bread kid' she's been talking about.

"Guilty as charged, Mr. Wright," I smiled.

Just then, I caught a glimpse of Cora as she walked to the front door. My smile soon disappeared, when I saw she was very pregnant.

"I hope you know, Mr. Wright, I didn't do this."

"We know, young man, the creep who did this is in jail with multiple charges. Statutory rape, sexual assault, and various drug related charges."

While holding Cora's hands, I asked them both if she and I could talk. Moving to their back yard, we sat on a double seated swing, just holding hands.

"I hope you know that you could have come to me, Cora," I said with just a bit of hurt in my voice.

"I know, Danny, but I didn't want you to do anything foolish, to get yourself in trouble."

"Is there anything I can do?"

Shaking her head, she laid her head on my shoulder, and started to softly cry.

"After your baby is born, if you need any help with schoolwork, all you have to do is ask."

"I'm not going back to school, Danny,"

"Oh, yes you are, my friend, even if I have to drag you."

I didn't notice her parents standing behind us, when I heard her mother telling her father, see that boy has promise.

My junior year was highlighted by me winning my third state championship, putting me in a class of only a few in this state who just might finish up as four time state champs. That was my goal, along with getting into a college with a good engineering program.

The summer between my junior and senior year, I couldn't attend any wrestling camps, as NCAA rules prohibited them, citing recruiting issues. I did, however spend some time getting to know Cora's little boy, William. Not having any siblings, it was something new, and the Wright family needed some friendly contact that I offered.

I did almost get used to Cora nursing Will, with me never seeing a black breast before, but after a while, I think she did this to see me blush. Her entire family seemed to enjoy watching me turn several shades of red.

Over the summer, I did convince Cora to enroll in the district's alternative high school, to get either her diploma or GED.

As my senior year started, she was going to classes as a junior, and was able to take Will with her. Her grandmother also was helping her with raising him.

When my senior season finally got underway, I started receiving quite a few scholarship offers from some very good schools.

My folks told me it was my decision, but to keep in mind that I wanted to become an engineer, so choose my school, wisely.

By the time I was heading to my final state championship meet, I was well aware that I had a chance to become a four time state champ, and the first from a Seattle high school.

My first two rounds went very well, putting me into the semi finals, the following morning. With my parents cheering me on, I made it to the finals, with a hard fought decision. I just wasn't as focused as I needed to be.

Warming up for my final high school match, I looked for my parents, and was quite surprised, seeing them both, sitting with Walter and Cora Wright. Her dad had never seen me wrestle, so I promised myself to do much better that my lackluster semi final performance.

My opponent in the finals was a kid who I had beaten twice in my career. Now, I had to make it three. I had a very good idea what his opening move would be, so I was more than ready, and countered very successfully. I put him on his back, quickly, but he managed to escape. Now, I went on the attack, knowing what had to be done. Even with more than 1,000 people in the Tacoma Dome, I could hear both my dad and Cora cheering me on.

I dove in low, catching one ankle, and taking a firm hold, throwing my opponent off his feet. I knew he was done, so I moved in for the kill, and pinned him just before the end of round one.

I just sort of froze, on my knees, with my head in my hands. Yes, I was crying. Four time state champion, Daniel Hill!! That is what I heard over the cheering of the entire stadium. I got back onto my feet, shook my opponents hand, let him raise my hand to the crowd, with the referee raising my other hand.

I ran into the waiting arms of my coach, then to my dad. I didn't think dad was ever going to let me go, then into the arms of Cora, who I now considered 'my girl' I just spun her around, still hearing the crowd cheering. I finally let her go, and shook her father's hand. then ran back to join my coaches.

When it my weight's turn for awards, I just couldn't stop grinning. Again, hearing "four time state champion Daniel Hill"

Now it was time to pick a college. Being from the midwest, I was very familiar with most of the college wrestling programs in the area. My final deciding factor was who was the head coach.

The University of Iowa won out. First, I liked their head coach. Second, their engineering program was second to none, and finally, their scholarship offer was the best of the others I was considering. Oh, yes, I would be closer to my grandfather, too.

All I had left to do in high school, was graduation. With the size of our class, it was held at the University of Washington, who unfortunately didn't have a wrestling program. With nearly 10,000 seats, we could have as many tickets as were available. I invited Cora and her parents, but only her father came with her. Her mother was the baby sitter for that night.

Many in our class thought we made a very odd couple. Different races, she was still a bit taller than me, and what they weren't aware of, is we never had done anything more than a light kiss, or two. Yes, I had seen her very large breast, while she was nursing Will, but that was it.

We talked at length, before I was to leave for Iowa City, with me making her promise to finish high school.

She came along with my parents to see me off to start my college adventure. After saying my good byes to my folks, we just stood there looking at each other.

I noticed a tear in her eye, so I pulled her close to me, just holding her tightly. She looked me straight in the eye and said, "Danny, I hope you know that I love you, but fully understand you might have girlfriends in college."

I just stood there, saying that I loved her, too. I took her face in my hands and gave her the sexiest kiss I could muster. My God, she tasted good.

"I better get to my plane, before I ravage your body, right here."

I turned, and went to my gate, trying to hide the bulge in my pants. And the tears in my eyes.

My freshman year in college was a real eye opener, for me. I quickly found out being a four time champ in what they called a podunk state, didn't mean shit in Iowa.

While my class work kept me busy, as did my workout time, I did go on a few dates. Yes, some would up with some heavy makeout sessions, but I was still a virgin. It wasn't that I didn't have a willing partner, but I just didn't think that casual sex was my thing, no matter how much I saw all around me.

I did call or text Cora a couple times a week, asking how her schooling was going. She always told me she was doing OK, but I sensed she wasn't telling me the entire story.

At one of my calls, she was busy studying, but her mother answered her phone and quietly told me Cora had made the Honor Roll for the first semester.

"Please, put her on the phone," I asked.

"Hey, Danny, what's up?" she said, with a tone in her voice I hadn't heard in quite a while.

"Hey, yourself, you brainiac! Aren't you glad I pushed you to go back?"

"Yes, I admit it, you were right in pushing me, it also helps that Will is with me, when my grandma is too tired to watch him all day."

"I love you, Cora, and can't wait until semester break, after finals next week." Even though we had two meets during this time, I wasn't going to tell her, I was injured, and couldn't wrestle in either meet.

"When were you going to tell me the reason you aren't in either of your upcoming meets, Mr. Smarty Pants?"

"I didn't want you to worry. Besides, its just a sprained ligament, that needs rest."

I was on pins and needles all the way home, from Chicago to Seattle. My dad picked me up, and I must have texted back and forth with Cora the entire way. Both my parents were well aware of my injury, having talked with the Team Doctor several times. Having wrestled too many matches to red shirt and gain another year of eligibility, I resigned myself to call my first year a great learning experience.

After having a great family breakfast with my folks, I nearly sprinted to Cora's house as fast as my bad knee would allow.

Knocking on their door, I got the first shock of the day, when Mr. Wright answered the door with Will, who just turned two years old. Of course, he didn't remember me, but gave me a little hug, anyway.

Just as I was about to ask where she was, Cora came out if the kitchen and jumped into my waiting arms. After commenting how great she looked, we went into the back yard for a little privacy. I just held her in my arms, talking about how well she was doing in school.

This was in between some seriously hot kissing. Telling me she had long since stopped nursing, I took that statement to place one hand under the bulky sweater she was wearing only to feel she didn't have a bra on.

I could tell they weren't as large as I had seen, when Will was first born, they were still a sizable handful. The one nipple I was touching responded quickly to my touch. More kissing, but it was too chilly outside to do much else than touch and kiss.

"Danny, I better tell you, this is the wrong time of the month, for me to do much of anything to help you lose your virginity. Yes, I told her about my choices, letting her know the offers I had turned down.

"As long as we are together, I'll survive."

Her mother finally told us it was far too cold to stay outside. Going back inside her warm house, we all just sat, talking. Her parents, Walter and Yvonne, and grandma, Corinne, who I had never met.

While we were talking, I said something along the lines of, its nice having your softa helping out. They all looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language. Oh, wait, I was. I quickly explained that softa was the Hebrew word for grandmother.

Walter was the first to speak, saying "you never told us you were Jewish, Daniel."

"I really didn't think it mattered," I said.

Yvonne told me it didn't, but it would have been nice to know.

"Does it change anything?"

Cora was the first to say it doesn't change a thing.

That night, sleeping in my bed, alone, I started thinking is she really a girl, or should I say woman, I could spend the rest of my life with. My parents truly liked her, which was very important to me. Now, I had to be convinced her family would accept me.

The next two days, we spent as much time together, as we could. Kissing, me finding out just how sensitive her nipples were. Sitting in my living room, with my folks both at work, she put her hand on the bulge in my jeans, and silently started to unzip me. Moving to my belt, and undoing it, I had a pretty good idea what was on her mind.

"You know, you don't have to do that," I breathed.

"Shut up, dummy, I want to!"

Off came my jeans. Followed by my briefs.

Pushing me onto my back, she started to kiss the head of my cock, saying it was the first circumcised one she had ever seen. Her mouth took in the entire head, licking very softly all around.

Damn, that felt good!

She took about half of my thick 6 inches, and started to bob up and down.

"Oh, shit, Cora," before I got another word out I started cumming like a fire hose being opened. She grabbed the little towel she had, and kept slowly milking my manhood, until it finally stopped.

Seeing I was still hard, she took me by my hand, leading me upstairs to my bedroom. Silently, we finished undressing each other. I just stood there admiring her wonderful body. Taking her in my arms, kissing her lips, then moving onto my bed, lowering down to kiss each very large nipple.

I moved one hand from her breast, down her stomach, then to her neatly trimmed, very curly bush. Just touching her lips, her body shuddered, as if struck by lightning.

I tore open the condom wrapper, and with her very soft hands, put it on. Rolling her onto her back, I moved between her wide open legs, moved my cock up and down her pussy lips, then eased myself inside.

Oh my fucking goodness, this felt so good. So worth the wait. As I started picking up steam, she clinched her legs around my lower body, as we kept kissing. Over and over, again.

Cora must have experienced several little orgasms, and as I was nearing my first, she started moaning like nothing I had ever heard before.

Exploding deep inside my girl, she gripped my back, leaving a few very red marks, where her fingers had hold of my skin.

"Oh, my fucking goodness, Danny!"

"Wow, wow, wow, Cora."

Cleaning ourselves up, and getting back on my bed, we just laid there, grinning at each other.

Holding her in my arms, I just loved the way her body felt next to mine. Her soft breasts against my chest. Her legs entwined with mine. I felt her body shaking a little, so I asked if she was OK.

12