At Long Last Ch. 04 - Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You can take a seat on the sofa. Would you like a coffee or anything?' I offered.

'I think it'd be rude to say yes.' Kat said with a head shake. I would have agreed with her and instead ushered her towards the living room while I followed her closely.

She got herself up onto the sofa and sat with her feet dangling over the edge. I take a seat on the single couch across where we both sat there silently for a moment.

'Why was it worth the risk?' I ask, breaking through the silence.

'Risk?' Kat asks.

'What if I was so angry that I wanted to hurt you..?' I question as if it was obvious.

'You're Lila. You always held yourself up as this like... paragon. You never let any of that stuff get the better of you.' She says. I was taken aback by this statement, shocked that such a compliment would ever leave Kat's lips.

'But in reality, I didn't know if you'd get angry or not. But I needed to apologise, and that's all there is to it.' She claimed.

We sat there for a few more moments in silence as I contemplated what she had just said. I gently pressed my hands against my knees and tapped them rhythmically.

'So you... feel better? How do I know this isn't some ploy to get your power back?' I ask.

'Fuck that. I don't ever want powers again.' Kat shoots back, 'They made me a horrible bitch. I can't be trusted with anything like that.' She admits.

'And how do I know you're not lying?' I retort quickly.

'I guess you don't... but I couldn't get them back anyway. Like there's never been any recorded instances of power stealing, except by you of course.' She stated.

She wasn't wrong either. There had never been any cases where someone had taken someone else's abilities.

'So you don't miss anything about your old body..?' I ask. Kat shakes her head in response.

'No body is worth it if you become a horrible person. Which is where I guess you're lucky. You now have the body and power, and you're a good person.' She says with a warm smile.

I shuffle in my seat as I mull over Kat's words. Never could I imagine her complimenting anyone. It was as if I had been taken to a completely different universe. I tighten my fist.

'It's not all true, Kat. I still have so much hate for you. You still tried to fuck up my life.' I say, my teeth gritting.

Kat gulps and stands up.

'Then hit me.' She responds quickly. She put her arms to either side as I looked to her with a raised eyebrow.

'What..?' I question.

'Hit me. Let all that anger and hatred out. Let me help you feel better.' She says confidently.

I stare at her for a second. And in that second, my eyes run up and down her body. My gaze wasn't subtle, and my eyes emanated a hunger. Was that what I needed? Did I need to see this person compromised to alter the fear running through me? I blink in disgust at my own thoughts and I quickly avert my gaze. But Kat had caught my wandering eyes.

'Will that help..?' She asks.

'Huh?' I respond, playing naivety.

Kat sighs and walks over to me gently. I was uncomfortable and my gaze was amiss the entire time. I tightly grasped at the sofas arm as she approached.

'You're not great at hiding what you want, are you?' She says softly, gently placing her hand on my arm. I react quickly and smack her arm away.

'Fuck...' I grumble as I could feel my member react lightly in response to the touch.

The truth was my libido had rocketed. And when Kat had offered to help overcome my past trauma by hitting her, it had awakened a hunger. Hitting her wouldn't have helped me. But making her beg for more would have satiated my most primal instincts.

'Why are you doing this..? You know what this leads to, Kat.' I state clearly.

'If it helps you overcome that trauma and what I've done, then it's worth it.' She claims.

I look to her and watch as her hips begin to squirm.

'Besides... you're really hot...' she mumbles.

At that, gears began turning in my brain. To hear this woman, who always tried to put herself above me, call me hot put me on an immediate high. My eyes widen and I understand the purpose of this exchange. It was like any fantasy where the bully becomes the bullied, except this wasn't a fantasy. In this real situation, I was going to turn my old bully into a cock craving slut who would beg for my seed.

Within an instant, I wrap my hand around her slim waist and pull her directly into me. She gasps as I thrust my lips upon her own, forcing my tongue down her throat. She moaned deeply as soon as I took action, quickly motioning her hips as she hopped on my lap. I was quick with my hands, as I reached my palm down her top to run my thick fingers against her small nipples. I could feel her breath hasten against my own as I teased her.

The heat of her breath grew deeper as her gasps stagnated each time I tightly pinched and pulled at her beautifully petite areola. With each motion of our tongues, I could feel her hips gyrate against my leg, while her hand began to explore my oversized breasts.

I pulled my lips away and ran my tongue down her neck, quickly stopping as I let my teeth graze against her soft skin. She moaned continuously as her hands played with my huge tits, her fingers barely even cusping their enormity.

I pulled her deeply into me, as she basically wrapped herself around my breasts. I pressed a hand against her abdomen and began to pull her t-shirt up so that I could reach my fingers into the rim of her pants. My fingers ran across her skin, feeling the heat grow and emanate from her. She gasped as she felt my fingers pull at the elastic of her waistband.

'Fuck, Lila...' she stammered as I plunged one of my fingers into her panties. I could feel her entire body tighten around me as we deeply connected to one another. All the while I continued to bite at her neck, eager to leave my mark on her.

I could feel her hands claw at me as my fingers inched closer to her slit and all it took was a light touch of her pussy to cause her entire body to shiver. She lost her breath as I felt her convulse.

'No, fuck...' she muttered as her cheeks went red.

I pulled my lips away from her neck, trails of spit leaving behind the mark.

'Don't be embarrassed you came so quickly. There's plenty more where that came from.' I reassure. Her cheeks redden more as she buries her face into my neck. I smirk at the sight of us.

It looked as if she was buried between my cleavage as she held deeply onto my body. The feeling of superiority was growing, undermining my old feelings.

I gently run my hand down the back of her hair before whispering into her ear.

'What's my name?' I ask.

She deepened her face into my neck as she gets embarrassed.

'Don't make me repeat myself.' I order.

She pulls back.

'M-mommy...' she says. I smirk and pull her away from me.

'Good girl.' I compliment as I point to the zip of my hoodie, 'help Mommy get this off', I command.

Kat nods and quickly grasps the zip, pulling it down. Her eyes widen as she reveals a valley of cleavage the likes of which is Incomprehensible. She paused as it came into view, shocked at the sheer volume of tit flesh protruding from my outfit. A quick cusp of her chin from me was enough to tell her to get back to work. Kat nods, still with wide eyes before continuing to pull down the zipper.

What felt like an endless amount of tit flesh continued to spill from the opening crevice, revealing more and more of my body. Kat's eyes looked like they kept getting wider as more and more was displayed.

As the zip finally came to its end, Kat couldn't help herself. Like a rapid dog, she pushed away the rest of the clothing and wrapped her lips around my thick nipple. It pushed outward from my flesh and as soon as she started sucking, creamy milk began to flow into her mouth. I smirked as she lapped every last bit up like a dog, all while I watched her hands squeeze and play with the flesh surrounding it. I didn't even know I could lactate, but the feeling of Kat drinking my milk raised me up an extra notch.

I gently stroked her hair as she continued to suck at my flesh. But with a deep rumble from below, Kat looked up to me. As she sat on my lap, she could feel something quaking against her legs.

'You know what that is, don't you?' I ask rhetorically.

The sounds of straps straining began to sound.

'I don't want my new straps to break. Hurry up and take them off.' I command.

'S-straps..?' She quivers. I nod in response.

Kat nods, her hands shaking. She quickly hops off my lap and slowly begins to lift up my long black skirt. Her eyes begin to widen as she does, revealing a cock head bigger than her own head.

'Quicker than that, slut.' I say as the sounds of straps straining grows louder.

Kat quickly throws my skirt up, revealing the entirety of my length straining harshly against my leg. The straps looked like they were about to burst. Kat reaches forward and fumbles about them until she finds the connections. Her breath hastened as she watched the beast fatten before her.

One strap came off and it didn't come off lightly. The elasticity makes itself clear as when it became undone, it flew off to the other side of the room, showing how much pressure it was under. Kat gulps and reaches for the next one but it was too late.

The strap makes a loud ripping sound as it comes apart, flying at a ludicrous speed to the wall, sounding a loud crack and making a small dent in it.

As the strap did so, my cock sprung free. Kat's eyes widened as she was directly in the way of the beast. It flung upwards, unable to hold itself and as it did, it smacked Kat exactly in the chin. She lets out a loud yelp as she is sent flying to one side from the sheer force of my monster. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

'Whoops. You good?' I ask sarcastically as Kat pushes herself upwards. She looks forward at the pillar of flesh hanging above her head in amazement. She watched with an open mouth as each throb of my meat caused her pussy to quiver.

'Lila... I wasn't even close to this size...' she stated.

'Oh I know, Elly made that assessment when she measured it.' I admit. She looks to me and blinks curiously before standing up. She didn't even have time to process what I had said before her desires took ahold once again.

She gently begins to rub her hands across the surface of my python, in complete amazement at the size. But I wasn't about to let her take her time.

I wrapped a hand around her waist and picked her up like a little toy. She lets out a gasp as I stand to my feet with her in my clutches.

'You remember the sight I had to walk into when you fucked my Mother?' I ask ominously.

Kat gulps and nods as I begin to walk toward the kitchen. She quickly put two and two together as I stomped through the door. The obvious nature of the situation became even more apparent as I forcefully bent her over the kitchen table. I could feel a deep passion, a concoction of my hate for her and my desire to make her beg. I let my thick fingers trail down her sides, both of my hands grazing her as I reached underneath her shirt. I tightened my grip and tugged my hand downward, effortlessly ripping her shirt into pieces. I quickly cupped my fingers in the rim of her jean shorts as well as her panties before tearing them in two. Her entire body shook in fear, lust and anticipation, all while my eyes glazed over at the site of her soft pussy from behind. Yet what caught my attention more was her erect cock throbbing quickly.

'I forgot this pathetic little thing is all you have now.' I say with a clear smirk littered upon my voice. 'How big is this thing?' I questioned as I wrapped my hand around her shaft, completely engulfing it within my grasp. 'Or I guess I should ask, how small is it?' I say with a light chuckle.

I looked to Kat's eyes as she tilted her head to look back at me. Upon her cheeks were a deep red hue of embarrassment yet when combined with the lust in her pupils as well as her throbbing member, it was easy to tell she was in love.

'I bet you could never imagine it, could you? Imagine having your cock rock solid over being dominated by me?' I ask as I begin to jerk my hand back and forwards along her length.

It wasn't even a moment later that Kat's entire body convulsed. She tried to mask her moan but a squeal left her mouth as I felt her cock throb furiously into my hand. I smirk and pull my hand away from her still hard prick. A quick glance over my palm showed trickles of cum. She'd came so quickly, clearly ready to burst from my humiliating words alone.

'Is this all?' I ask with a chuckle, showing her the load she'd dumped into my hand. 'This is all your measly balls can produce?' I ask as I rub her own cum onto her back.

I begin to kneel over the woman.

'Let me show you what a real load looks like.' I whisper.

I bent over the woman, both my hands against the table as I loomed over her. I could feel her entire body shaking as I gestured my hips, pressing my cock against her slit.

'Lila, p-please...' She moans. I press my hand against her head and force it harshly against the table, locking her in place.

As my cock head pushed heavily against her damp pussy, I felt her entire body quiver in delight. She let out several moans as she came just from the touch of my cock against her tight cunt. Her legs kicked back as she realised I wasn't about to hold back. I shuffled my hips from side to side as my enormous cock head began to part her lips. She gritted her teeth and began to hyperventilate.

'I've wanted to hate fuck you for so long.' I growl as I force her lips apart. Kat's fists clenched and her gritted teeth weren't enough to stop her from letting out a loud moan sounding yelp.

My cock head breaks its way into Kat's pussy, leaving her eyes to roll back Into her head. I didn't even give her a moment before I pushed harder, forcing more of my thick pillar Inside of her. Her eyes began to tear up from the sheer combination of pleasure and pain. She was being stretched beyond her limits.

Inch after inch forced its way into her, all the while she smacked her fist against the table.

The resistance grew stronger once I was past the 12th inch as I struggled to fit more. I wasn't going to let anything stop me from long fucking this bitch. I pushed past every ounce of resistance from her body as my cock pushed deeper and deeper into her.

At this point, saliva was dribbling from her mouth as her body convulsed around my cock. Her stomach was entirely bloated by every inch of my behemoth and she could feel as that bulge grew further and further up her body.

After a short while, a 'clap' sounded throughout the house, signalling that my hips had connected to her ass.

'Do you feel that?' I ask.

Kat lay there, unable to comprehend what was happening.

'You've took every inch of Mommy's cock.' I compliment, stroking her hair.

'It's... too much...' she mutters, struggling to control her own thoughts.

'Your gushing pussy says you love it, cunt.' I growl. She nods in response.

I begin to pull back, every vein and imperfection of my cock being completely tangible against her broken pussy lips, each of which caused her entire body to quiver.

I pull out around 10 inches before, without warning, forcing each inch back into her tight cunt. She jumps and lets out a scream as I pull back again, all to force each inch into her. She lets out a scream paired with several moans as her body convulsed from the pleasure.

And each thrust grew quicker. Her entire body shook as each powerful impact caused the table beneath her to shake. I gritted my teeth angrily as I wrapped both hands around her hips. My pace quickened and with each bitch breaking thrust, my hips and balls slammed against the woman's ass and thighs, sounding an Incredibly loud 'slap' sound that resonated through the entire house.

Quicker I grew, endlessly slamming the woman in front of me. And with each thrust, I'd pull more out. Within my mind was no thought except that I wanted to destroy this woman's insides.

I moved lack a jackhammer, each slam forcing her to scream. I was so powerful that the walls within the kitchen shook with each mighty thrust.

I picked one of my legs up and place it on the table, allowing myself more leverage as I unapologetically railed the bitch in front of me.

'You're such a stupid bitch.' I growl, 'you thought you could fuck me and my Mother and get away with it.' I grunt with each heavy thrust, 'well I'm going to pump you full of cum.'

I slapped her ass, forcing her to yelp.

'And then guess what? I'm going to turn you into my brainless cum dump.' I say. 'You thought one time was enough? I'm going to use this tight fucking pussy whenever I want. Do I make myself clear?' I ask.

Kat continued to scream but tried to let out a yes.

'Yes, what?' I shout.

'Y-yes, Mommy!' Kat screams between squeals and moans. I smirk in response and quicken, each thrust forcing the table further forward.

The ungodly scene continued, each motion growing more powerful. Kat was nothing but a pile of pleasure and pain as I rhythmically used her pussy like a fleshlight.

'I'm gonna unload... every drop of cum into you.' I grunt as my thrusting began to speed up. She nods as my hips continue to accelerate. We both knew what this meant.

My pace continued and reached an apex until I stopped completely. I raised my head up and both of us could feel my body tighten. My cock throbbed a few times before it began to bloat. Kat grasped the edges of the table as she felt my cock enlarge inside of her. Her eyes widened until I let out an ear piercing grunt.

Kat was almost sent flying forwards as my balls deep length unloads its first powerful stream into her. My heavy sack tightened and clenched as it unloaded buckets of cum directly into the woman. Her stomach immediately began to bloat, filling with my potent seed.

I bent over her so that my heavy breasts were pushing into her back. Her sides visibly began to bloat out as streams of cum pumped into her. I wasn't about to let a drop spill from her. I pulled my cock back and rammed it straight into her again, all while my thick cream filled her insides. It was a sight to behold, as her body begin to rise gently against the table from the sheer volume of cum inflating her stomach.

It wasn't for another 15 minutes until my streams begin to slow. By this point, her Inflated stomach was of an ungodly size. She looked like a bowling ball. But as my streams slowed, I let my cock flop out from inside the woman, a loud 'schlurp' sounding as I pulled my member out from Kat's clamped lips, followed by a 'pop' as it finally left her. Immediately, cum began gushing from her newly made bucket of a pussy.

I grunted with hastened breaths as my cock leaked puddles of cum out onto the kitchen floor.

Kat lay there on her stomach, her eyes crossed and drool falling from her mouth. My cock softened and bobbed back and forth, the head smacking against my knees as I turned around. Like nothing, I marched over to the fridge. I reached in and pulled out a carton of apple juice, quickly taking it to my lips.

'Fuck, Kat. You took all my cum like a champ.' I compliment. She doesn't respond.

I walk back over, my cock still spurting out the remnants of my orgasm over the kitchen floor. I lean against the table next to her head and she immediately looked to my now flaccid cock.

'Did I... do well..?' She asks, still struggling to comprehend the situation. I run a hand across her hair.

'You did fantastic, babe.' I say, 'but I've decided something.'

She looks up to me as I say that.

'I'm going to turn you into my perfect cum dump.' I say, 'I can tell you want more of my cum.' Kat nods in response.

'So I'm going to transform your body into the perfect vessel to take my cock, you're going to be my perfect slut.' I state. Kat tilts her head in curiosity.