At Long Last Ch. 04 - Revelation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I start to chuckle slightly as that one sentence grounds me.

'Well shit. With everything that'd been going on, I'd completely forgotten about my normal life.' I start.

'Understandably.' Kat chuckles.

'Oh... and Kat?' I begin.

'Yeah..?'

I open my mouth to speak only to find that my quivering lips halted my coming speech. This whole situation involving Kat and I didn't sit completely right with me but with what had happened earlier, I'd felt a sudden connection to her. The pieces had lined up nicely and I could feel like she wanted to trust me, as if even before all this power stealing business, she'd admired me. Could what was once a deep hatred between two people blossom into a trusting friendship? I didn't know, but I was willing to try. I gather some gusto in my chest and ask what I wanted to ask.

'You wouldn't mind giving me a lift to college tomorrow, would you..?'