All Comments on 'At Long Last: Gwen Ch. 05'

by Bedu

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
funny as hell!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks.

It's been a great story from the get go.Looking forwrd to more adventures from you.Ciao and good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent Read, I laughef a lot and that is an outstanding difference to most stories!...

Thanks for taking the time and effort to share your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep Writing

Keep Writing Great Stuff

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
Wonderful series

Bravo! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

I am married to a much older man who is such much like Will. This story was steamy but so realistic and it could have been us. Wish I could have given it more than a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Like an earlier poster said, this story deserves more than a 5 star rating. I am 62 and I literally laughed out loud at times while reading the saga of Gwen and Will, at times I damn near snorted my diet coke out of my nose,other times I got a little misty eyed.

Your efforts are "top shelf" imo

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unless Will and Gwen died in a plane crash......

.....coming back from Hawaii, tell us more about the saga of Will & Gwen.

You are a hellofva fine writer, I couldn't put it down.

More, more, more!

andrewm57andrewm57over 10 years ago
one of the best

While the sex is well-stated, it's ancillary to the story. This is simply one of the best characterizations and dialog on Literotica. Thank you!

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful, wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I know this is repeating, but can't help myself.

Wonderful, WONDERFUL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too funny!

Just too funny, that is all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG!!!!!!

This has got to be the funniest series I have ever read. It kept me reading and laughing so much that I read the web series in one sitting. Thank you so much for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fascinating

This is the best written story I have read on Literotica. You should be commended for you excellence in writing this story. I had to read it start to finish. Hope you will submit more.

burningloveburningloveover 9 years ago
A Great Series

I wondered why the story scores kept getting higher as I read all of the chapters in this Series.

After finishing all of the "At Long Last: Gwen" series story chapters, I am very impressed with your character development, writing style and story flow!

After reading 740 stories in Lit, I'd say you stories in this series are some of the best!

Good job!

I am now going to read the rest of the stories you've written.

DirtynOldDirtynOldover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!

Enjoyed every chapter! Will there be a chapter six?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely this best story.

The best story ever one this site or any other for that matter. I spent 1/3 laughing, 1/3 crying and 1/3 horny as hell. Thank you Bedu.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

This was an excellent story from start to finish. Best story I have read on Literotica or any other site!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
enjoyment

really well written best laugh in a long time keep up good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love your writing.

I had so many emotions while reading this series. Of course there was the erotic nature, but I laughed so hard myself I almost came to tears. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great series!!! I loved all the chapters and characters. The story moved along and was very funny at times. Great writing. Please keep sending in stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
allenthebrit

This is without doubt the best series of stories on `literotica', funny, sexy and very well written. Every character was a living, breathing person, with their own personality. Please continue with this series, there is so much more here, what happened after the honeymoon, or the developing relationship of Barbs and Derek, don`t stop now, we all want to hear more about horny Gwen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply great

This should have been in the humor section and the romance section. None the stories in the humor section made laugh as much as this story did. It was such an enjoyable read all I can say is Thank You for entertaining me so thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Absolutely The best write I have read

The whole series was done to the best I have ever read not only on this site but on the others that I have read. If you have anymore like this please write them. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Job

I have read and reread the story over the last few days. You developed wonderful characters. Like some of your other commentators, I want your story to continue. Thank you for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story I hope you do many more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Marvelous

I loved the banter between the characters. It gave it a true to life imagery, similar to the movie "Charade".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gwen and will

A very great tale I could not stop reading it once I started.All people should be so lucky to find that kind of love

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fabulous

Bedu you are fabulous!

Great story and I love your humor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Wonderful story, wonderful characters. Enjoyed every chapter.

Blue90aBlue90aover 6 years ago
Gwen & Will

I loved the entire tale. Great style. Great characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great writing

I have to be honest - the sex parts bored me to death but I could not stop reading because the characters and their interactions were just perfect. Thank you Bedu.

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 5 years ago
The Finale Was Simply Wonderful!

Such a great way to conclude Gwen and Will’s story. I must say I truly enjoy how you write sex scenes. More intimate and less (porno)graphic, and as such, much more enjoyable. It adds to the story rather than becomes the focus. Well done. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

You definitely are talented and though you write for pornographic sites I would hope you can make a living writing for straight sources. Thank you for a great story and I wish you much success. Richard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Quite a Team

Excellent read, and a good mix of character development along with the passionate sex interspersed. Ages ago while in college I encountered a Professor of Anthropology who was much the same as Will. She was brilliant, very easy on the eyes, and Socially Clueless!! Your story brought back good memories of some hilarious interactions between Professor and her Students. Enjoyed your writing and look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A true artist in weaving an excellent story

I think the word I'm looking for is called a wordsmith. You are truly an excellent wordsmith. Excellent story. Thanks very much for displaying it here for us to enjoy. May all your creations be as beautiful as this one.

Bigguy731Bigguy731about 3 years ago

Having been at the institution in the story for the last 35 years I found it accurate, heartwarming and very funny. I laughed out loud several times. You have accurately portrayed academics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is the first Lit story that I found to be laugh out loud funny. I binge read the series over 2 days and roared again and again. Gwen could easily be my smartass wife of almost 40 years, and you captured the academic universe to a tee. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What I liked most was the beautiful complexity of the writing.Characters were FULLY realised. Not all erotic writing works because the action is too overpowering for the reaction. Loved the psychological realism too. I wish I had a Gwen. Thank you.great stuff

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

Just brilliant, characters are alive and the writing great and so amusing. Actually got quite sad at the end to think this story was almost finished. Top score again. Wish I could give more.

Richard1940Richard19409 months ago

Absolutely bloody hilarious! Thank you. 5* all te way

Quiet100Quiet1002 months ago

Having read this story twice - the first time many years ago, the second time this week. I have to agree with all the positive comments above.

This story is equal to many film scripts that I have seen over the last 50 years, and better than most. You are a talented writer!

Now if it were filmed, I can easily see Liam Neeson as Will, but I cannot easily decide which small lady would accurately play Gwen!

Any suggestions?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous