At Missy's salon

Story Info
An after hours encounter at the hair salon, with extra kink.
975 words
4.33
3.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdstefi
cdstefi
1 Followers

Turn and turn about. To everything, there is a reason, and a time for every purpose under heaven. And now Missy, it's my time. O how I enjoyed the slow sensuality of you shaving my arse smooth, the struggle to stay still and relax while the razor edge skimmed over my buttocks, your firm hands stretching the skin and soft flesh as you made smaller strokes, the feel of the hot towel on the newly-naked feeling skin as you cleaned away the foam and hairs. The aching tightness in my balls as your fingernails brushed nearby. And the exquisite feel of your tongue in my arse as I pressed back, opening myself to your desire to penetrate me as intimately as you know how (and you really know how). And the wild ride of abandonment as you sat on my face, your cunt streaming its hot flavours of the female, smearing the juices all over me while I strove to lick as deeply inside you as I could reach, sucking on your pulsating clit and labia, tonguing the walls of your vagina while you ground against my mouth and nose until I could feel the surging waves of pleasure and imbibe your orgasm, swallowing the beautiful fluids.

But we rest for a little, I know better than to go on too soon, and content ourselves with kissing and sharing the powerful taste of sex between our lips, your leg across my lap and your breasts against my chest. I cup one hand on your buttock, and feel the firm flesh beneath the cotton of my pants that you're wearing; they're a little loose on you but that's OK for what I have in mind. I'm still wearing all your clothes, the panties and bra and your tartan skirt and vest top, and if I'm honest, and a little immodest, they look good on me and feel even better. I love the tightness of the bra around my chest and the way my cock is swelling again, outlined explicitly by the soft fabric of your panties, every detail visible, the shape of its head and even a pulsing vein or two.

I guide your hand to it while we kiss, and this dual touch, your lips on mine and your fingers on my erection through your still-damp panties, I feel like I could ejaculate just from enough of this sensation. But that would be such a waste.

I wriggle myself to a position where I'm beneath you in the salon chair, then ask "can you higher this thing up, so I can watch in the mirror?" Sure enough, you know where the chair elevator handle is and raise it to its highest, reaching over while still astride me. And now I can see the sexiest view imaginable in the mirror, me semi-recumbent in the vinyl chair, cock erect and straining against the panties, skirt up around my waist, and your wonderful arse sat on my lap.

It's my turn. "Fuck me Missy, ride me, take me" and I pull the panties down enough to release my erection, which is now pointing straight at the ceiling, pulsing and twitching with pleasure and anticipation. You pull your (my!) pants aside, and grip my shaft, teasing my bulging and sensitive cock head with the lush tickly hair of your pussy before spreading yourself with your fingers, giving me a brief view of the deep red flesh of your labia, then you waste no more time and ease down around me. The feeling as your hot, wet vagina engulfs me is such that I need to close off my eyes to the visual and just be, in this moment of deepest, closest intimacy; am I deep inside you or are you all around me, swallowing me? Matters not. This first penetration, despite what's to follow, is like a miracle anew every time.

I open my eyes again as you start to ride me. I have the perfect view over your shoulder as you lift off, leaving just my glans inside you, my shaft already wet and slick with your secretions, then you sink down again, as if to devour. And up, down again. I kiss you again, still able to taste the cunt on your lips that's slathering my penis in renewed flows of juice. You pull back from the kiss and grin at me, and say "fuck me hard, boi, give me all of that fella and give it me hard". Who am I to resist? I give myself up to you, matching each descent with a hard upthrust, feeling as if my cock is burying itself further into you with every thrust. We're starting to breathe hard, straining with the urgency to fuck the living daylights out of each other, your thighs feel taut and rippling under my hands as I grip your arse and slam it down on me again and again. Your breasts are bouncing as you ride, and I pull up your (my!) T-shirt for a better view. The sight of your erect nipples is what does it, I feel myself coming to the edge, I groan that I can't hold back, and as you take one last dive onto my lap and I push up, my balls squeeze hard and release and I start pumping, a hot flood of semen coming in continental waves of ecstasy, feeling I'm painting the insides of your cunt, feeling it flow back over my now ragingly sensitive head, urging me to keep thrusting, and I'm all non-verbal, moaning and panting as you keep riding until I'm spent, the sweat trickling off your forehead, your armpits soaking my t-shirt, my spunk dribbling out of the hot sexy mess that's made of a softening cock, a soaked cunt, and the wrong underwear on each.

"Thank you Missy, you are awesome".

cdstefi
cdstefi
1 Followers