A Masters Rise

Story Info
An IT tech geek surrenders to his inner darkness.
14.2k words
3.92
6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

////Chapter 1////

'What are you going to do to me?' the alarmed voice of her client whimpered, but with a hint of excitement laced in between.

'Aren't we forgetting something?' Kayla said as she closed the proximity between her and her client. Kayla's unique necklace popped out of her corset and dangled out in front of her: an upside-down triangle with a vertical line splitting it in two. The centre of which looked like the iris of an eye. On the top was a crescent moon and on the bottom a solid silver triangle pointing downward.

She had moved so close to the point where they could feel her breath on the back of their neck. Their skin goose-pimpled at the feeling. She grabbed a fistful of their short dark hair and yanked it backward. They let out a moan.

'Sorry mistress.'

'Don't let it happen again, or you will be punished in ways that no man has ever even thought of before: Tormented right to the edge of ecstasy, and just as you are about to reach its peak, I will stick you in chastity for a month. Is that clear?'

'Yes, mistress.'

'Good. Now today you are my plaything. You will do exactly what I say, exactly when I say it. I will have my way with you, and you will thank me for every bit of it. Understood?'

'Yes, mistress.'

'Well then, shall we begin.'

Her dungeon had a very Gothic feel to it. Candles were the only source of light. Everything was made of wood, black metal or red fabric.

Her client was restrained with rope on a table in between two wooden columns. They were kneeling down in the centre of it, with their arms stretched out perpendicular to the floor, their legs spread wide enough so Kayla had full access to their pleasure centre. The final piece was a binding around their neck, tight enough to feel threatened, but loose enough that it wasn't going to do any damage. Though should they fight the restraints too much, they would be gently greeted with some erotic asphyxiation. To top it all off, her client was blindfolded.

She had attached many different hooks and fixing points for many different positions. There were so many options, only limited by her imagination. A lot of pleasure and pain had been experienced in this room. The thought excited her.

Kayla's heels resonated throughout the room as she moved over to her collection of whips hanging on the wall. She took a moment, taking a deep breath. She could smell the recognizable musky smell of fear and excitement all in one.

She reached out toward her favourite flogger, Trixy. Nothing quite had the same feel as Trixy did. It thudded at first, the many tails connecting precisely where her adept hands would guide it. Then after a short delay, a wave of heat, Kayla's favourite bit.

She swiped the flogger through the air, allowing the sound to echo in the dungeon. Her victim's breathing quickened.

'Nervous are we?' She purred.

'Y..y...yes mistress'

'Do not worry, my plaything. There is nothing in this room that I have not sampled myself. You are in safe hands. Do you remember your safe words?'

'Red, mistress'

'And if you want me to slow down?'

'Mercy, mistress.'

'Good, it would seem that your pathetic waste of fresh air is not entirely useless.'

Kayla swooped the flogger again, this time close enough to her client that they felt the air flowing past their naked skin. They flinched back, as all the restraints bit into flesh. Kayla let out a slow laugh, then placed her gloved hand on their sex. Gently stimulating them, as they let out a moan of pleasure.

'I reward those who obey. Don't forget it. Now what do you say.'

Their moans began to grow deeper, and more frequent.

'Thank you mistress.'

Just as they were reaching a point of true enjoyment, she pulled away, allowing the flogger to come crashing down on their inner thigh. So the symphony began. With many crescendos to come. She would not stop until her demon had had its fill.

////Chapter 2////

'I have had it up to here with your company's bullshit. I've invested a lot of money on this software, and it just isn't punching the mark. How am I supposed to run my business if I am constantly on the phone to you trying to get the fucking thing to work!'

The customer's tone of voice was never a surprise to Nathan. They were always angry, frustrated, and quick to belittle the company for an error usually that was on their part.

'Don't worry Miss...' he paused and moved his head closer to the screen. 'Victor. Let me run a quick diagnostic and see what is causing your issue.'

There was a clatter of the keyboard as Nathan pulled up the diagnostics which signaled to him exactly what the problem was, but before he had a chance to speak, there was a slam of the main door. Then a chorus of giggling girls.

Nathan swiveled his chair to see what it was and let out a sigh. It was his colleague Rosco. A dark-skinned, average built man with no distinguishing features save for his grey suit, black T-shirt, and his adamant nature to wear sunglasses in all seasons. He never took anything seriously and despite how strict their supervisor Mick was, could always get away with things no other mortal could. Even being

late.

This was a new one however: an entourage of two woman, one on each arm. Surely Mick had to do something this time?

'Yo, Mick. How's it hanging man. I told you these chics are wild man. Couldn't even get them to stay away even when I said I have to go to work.' Rosco said.

Mick frowned, but just before he could speak Rosco clapped Mick on the shoulder and whispered something in his ear. Whatever it was, may as well have been a gift from the heavens. Mick's eyes widened as he nodded. Rosco gestured one of the ladies over to Mick and then continued to his cubicle. The girl strutted over to Mick and kissed him on his cheek grabbed his hands and pulled him into the office. God knows what she had in store for Mick. Lucky man.

As Rosco passed Nathan, he pulled down his glasses just enough for him to see the cocky wink he let out. Nathan took a deep breath. How did he even do it? Nathan had always had a theory that...

'Hello? Are you still fucking there?'

Nathan jumped. What would the dominant man from the kink videos he watched say if they were in his place? No time to think, he had to say something.

'Of course. Just sorting out a few things on our end and we should have you up and running. Tell me are you by a computer with the software booted up?'

'I have been the past 20 minutes, you fucking moron!'

...They definitely wouldn't put up with anyone speaking to them in such a way. They would have them bent over their knee for such backtalk. Nathan's cock twitched at the fantasy of spanking someone over his knee. This woman was definitely stepping way over a line that any dominant would tolerate.

'There's, there's no need to shout...' his tone was broken, and attempted to be resolute.

'No need to shout? No need to shout? I've been on the phone for twenty fucking minutes, and still, there is no solution to my problem. Tell me fuckdweeb are you gonna help, or do I need to speak to your boss?'

Shit, that didn't go as he thought it would.

'No, no. No need for that. I can help.'

'Well fucking start. Or I'll be having words.'

'Do you see the button on the top right of the program?'

'The little cog-like thing?'

'Yeh, click that, and then click the button for remote access and I will do all I can to solve this for you.'

Nathan's subconscious took over the moment he had access, allowing his thoughts to turn to the lack of women in his life. Fuck women, even one woman would do. How he longed to share his darkest desires with someone, yet how they always would elude him.

***

It was 5 pm. Day over. At last. Though today, Nathan would do it. He would finally pluck up the courage to ask Rosco his secret. He threw his things into his backpack and slung it over each shoulder. He took a deep breath then made his way over to Rosco's cubicle.

The girl who was with him was wearing an irresistible blue skirt, flaunting all of her assets leaving little to the imagination. Nathan felt a heat in his stomach at the sight of so much flesh.

'Ex...excuse me, Rosco' Nathan's tone tailed upward as he said his name. Rosco ignored him, but he could see why. The girl's hand was under the table resting it on Rosco's cock. Not two minutes since work was finished and already the antics begin. Nathan clenched his teeth.

'Hello?' He said. Louder this time. Still ignored. More persuasive tactics were required. He grabbed Rosco's shoulder. The man turned round in an instant.

'Heyyy, my man. What's happening?'

'I... err wanted to ask you a... er quick question.'

'Love to help you my man, but can't you see I am a, how do I say this? Little busy?'

'I just want to know how you do it?'

'Do what?'

'Err...'

'Spit it out my man. Before I get distracted by what this minx's hands are doing!'

She turned to Rosco and let out a cheeky smile. Gods how Nathan wished a girl would smile at him like that.

'How do you get with all these women?'

'Women?' The girl queried as she withdrew her hands from Rosco's swelling in his trousers.

'You mean there's more? I thought I was your main girl Roscy baby?'

Rosco let out a gulp.

'It's nothing my dear. Don't worry, this little man doesn't know what he is talking about. I only have eyes for my beautiful blue-eyed blonde mistress.'

'You think you can ply me with flattery?'

'I guarantee it. My fair-skinned maiden. Besides, you knew what this was the moment you walked through my front door with Alyssa and Mark. I mean if you don't want another night of my undivided...' Rosco moved toward her as he stood up like a wave kissing the shore. 'Passionate...' He moved to her neck so close that she would feel the breath upon it. 'Attention...' He kissed it delicately before moving away and returning to his chair. She was left flushed after letting out a deep breath she had been holding.

Nathan couldn't help but stand there in awe. Rosco turned to face him and whispered.

'Not cool man. Don't undermine another man's gig. Did you never learn the bro code?'

'Sorry. I just really want to learn to be more like you. You are an incredibly gifted man.'

Rosco laughed. 'You want me to help you? Go back under the geek rock you came from, where the rest of the baggy jeans and oversized t-shirt dwellers are. I mean seriously? Did you let your mum pick out your clothes?'

Nathan looked down. There was nothing wrong with the way he dressed, or so he thought.

The girl looked giggled along too Rosco got up and lead her out of their workplace. Nathan was left there dumbstruck and humiliated, but perhaps this was the advice that he had been looking for all along? Was it that simple? Maybe it was time for a wardrobe change.

////Chapter 3////

If Nathan were quick he would be able to make it to the discount store in time to pick up a new outfit befor he went to the bar to meet his friend Simon. What was he going to lose?

He walked passed the same coffee shop, keeping his eyes toward the pavement. He had had trouble there before when he had locked unprovoking eyes with some insecure ruffian, the spew of curses that flowed from the man, along with a forceful push that almost saw him to the pavement. No, it was better this way, not giving the bastard a chance to act.

It wasn't long before he arrived at his destination. The clear windows displaying the best it had to offer on its myriad of mannequins. Considering his current outfit choice didn't meet the mark, he would use the inspiration of these outfits to guide him. I mean, they were paid to do that shit right?

He scanned the front until he stopped by one that he could just about see himself in. Tight black jeans, with a white V-neck t-shirt, finished off with a black suit jacket. It was always funny how he was drawn back to the colour black.

In he went, with purpose hot upon his heels. He eagerly browsed through the isles, yet still no outfit insight. Out of nowhere a petite brunette store clerk popped out and greeted him. Nathan jolted. Their eyes met. His heart rate raised and sweat began to form in his hands.

'Can I help you?' she smiled cheekily, as the buttons of her uniform looked like they were ready to burst. The cleavage only made his nerves worse.

'I... ermm, was...'

She rolled her eyes and drew her finger through her hair. As the silence grew more awkward, she began to tap her foot. Come on Nathan just fucking spit it out.

'I am looking for the outfit you have displayed at the front.'

'I don't think a dress would suit you.' She teased.

Nathan blushed and choked on the words he had just formulated in his panicked brain.

'No, I'm not a girl.'

'Could've fooled me.' She snorted, as her interest in him grew less and less.

Nathan shrunk down into his shoulders and began to doubt whether this was going to work.

'Jessica! Stop tormenting the customers and go stock up isle 24.' The man was tall and slender, and somehow managed to wear the uniform with a suave style that Nathan yearned for.

'Apologies sir. How can I help?' If anyone could help him, it would be this guy.

'I'm looking for the outfit on one of your mannequins, the one with the black jeans and suit jacket.'

'Oh I know the one. Very popular at the moment. Right this way.'

Nathan followed the clerk up the stairs and right to the what's hot right now section. A part that was far out of his comfort zone. Usually, it was T-Shirt, Chinos, out. This was turning out to be quite the experience. There it was. The full outfit.

'What size would you be sir?'

'Large'

The clerk's eyebrow shifted upwards, you could almost hear him think the words, 'really?'.

'Luckily for you, we are all out of Large. This will fit you better for the T-shirt and for the jacket...' He russled through the selection of clothes hangers.

'But this is a small?'

'Trust me, when it comes to getting cheap stuff to look good, it has to fit tightly.'

Maybe he had got it wrong this whole time.

'Did you want to try it on?'

Try it on? The phrase was alien to him. Shopping had always been a precision maneuver. Nathan decided to surrender himself to the clerk. It was time for a change. He was fed up with women treating him like Jessica just did. If that was all it was going to take, he was game.

The transaction that would normally have taken him a matter of minutes ended up turning into an hour-long escapade. He tried an array of different T-shirts, shirts, and accessories with the same outfit, apparently, there was more than one way to wear it. He was getting a full education in style that Nathan was not going to turn away. No matter how anxious he was to get away from here.

The final bleep from the checkout and he was gone.

***

The bar was bumbling, but not packed, which gave it a more intimate vibe. It only made the butterflies in his stomach much much worse. Though Nathan wasn't sure if it was just the nerves or whether the tightness of his new outfit caused a lack of blood flow throughout his body.

He sat with Simon at the neon-lit bar. The smell of incense flowing through the room, giving the main floor a fresh aroma, as opposed to farts and overused cologne.

Usually, they would just drink the night away putting the world to rights, but tonight he had been feeling bold, maybe the outfit really did make a difference.

'I'm gonna do it, Simon. I'm going to approach someone. I'm fed up with all these women getting treated like shit by people like Rosco.'

'And you're going to treat them better are you?' Simon teased.

'You doubt me?'

'I don't doubt you my friend, but have you thought of what you are going to say?'

The butterflies turned into pure flying demons. He hadn't even thought about what he was going to say. His main card was going by the pure outfit change. Shit.

'Who are you thinking of approaching Cassanova?' Simon asked.

'Anyone at this point.'

'Don't be desperate, the world is full of more than enough for everyone. There's a girl out there. Even for you.' Simon smirked.

Nathan paused and locked his gaze, giving the, 'what did you just say?' eyes. Then they both broke out into laughter.

There had been a few girls he had taken interest in that night. There was the blonde bombshell in the corner sat on her own. Tattooed on one side of her body, with black thigh-high boots and complimenting tight-fitting black dress. On her other arm, she had a leather bracer with spikes on it. Though this wasn't the most distinguishing feature. Her silver upside-down triangle necklace hat enticed his gaze downward to her almost revealed breasts. They had matched eyes at several points of the night. It spurred Nathan's curiosity, but she was much too intimidating.

Then there was the cackle of scantily dressed, giggling girls enjoying a night out.

'Why do they tease us like that?' Nathan said.

'What do you mean?'

'I mean, they know no one is going to bother them being in a group like that, yet they dress up as if they want people to. I don't get it'

'Ah, the female mind, always a mystery. Besides, you don't know that they don't want you to approach them. You are just assuming that.'

Nathan glanced over at the crowd of girls and overheard their loud conversation, laughing away.

'... Oh did you not hear, he came back reeking of alcohol and fags, and devoured me right there and then. He was like an animal.'

'God that's so fucking hot. How much does he charge per hour?'

The girl slapped her on the arm, and they returned back to their laughing again. There were five girls in total, classically dressed for a night out at a cocktail bar.

Though there was one girl who he was instantly drawn to. Like the sun kissing the skin after breaking through the clouds, she warmed him both inside and out. She had medium length hair that had been dyed black. Her skin pale and eyes darkened with makeup like Cleopatra; much thicker than her entourage, edgier bringing out the grey colour of her eyes. She wore a red dress, but unlike her friends, it was cut higher with no cleavage. She was the quiet one of the group, not always laughing along with the others, but smiling when she truly found something amusing. God a genuine person amongst the crowd, someone who was independent of the status quo. It was so alluring to Nathan. She was gorgeous, but how would he get through the barrage of female hormones to talk to her?

They locked eyes and it was like a siphon sapping all of the oxygen out of his body. He broke eye contact, scared he'll insight some jealous boyfriend to come over and start shouting.

'Well. There is no time like the present to satisfy the thirsting heart.' Simon said as he gestured with his head to look over his shoulder.

'What the big group?'

'Fortune favours the bold.'

'I can't, they'll eat me alive.'

'You describe them as if they were more beast than flower, waiting to be admired. If you don't, someone else will. Someone like that Rosco guy, who you always speak so highly of.'

Nathan's memories flashed back to the store where Jessica the bitchy store clerk had cut him to shreds. Then he glanced over at his dark maiden and shuddered as a wave of lust shot through him. He looked away again and took a sip of his espresso martini.

'When are you going to stop being such a pussy? Go on. You'll regret it if you don't.'

He was right, but it still didn't change the sweat building under his armpits in his suit. He finished his espresso martini quickly, slurping half of the glass down in two gulps. It was now or never. It brought back a memory of him abseiling, and the words the instructor had said back then. Don't hesitate, or you'll be stuck up here forever. So he wasn't going to hesitate. This would be his moment.