At My Brother's Request

Story Info
One brother helps another. It's women who control.
1.9k words
3.96
23.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers

My brother called me one night when I was out. He and his wife, Violet, were living in my hometown yet, but because of work, I had to move 450 miles away. We chatted frequently talking about everything and about how mom and dad were doing.

So when his name appeared on the phone screen under missed calls, I didn't get concerned until I heard voice mail he left as I was listening to them later that night, "Tim, please call when you can it is urgent."

It was 10:00 PM when I called him back, my first fear was that something happened to mom or dad. I hit speed dial with a knot in my stomach bracing to hear the worst.

"Hello, Steve, how is it going?"

"Hi, (he was almost crying) Tim, can you come home for a few days?"

The knot got tighter.

"Is it the folks?"

"No, it is Violet and me. Tim (he was crying) has been cheating on me with some guy from where she works. Tim (he was crying so hard he could not speak )

Tim, can you come home for a few days"

"Where is she now?"

"With her sister Jane."

."I'll leave tomorrow and drive straight through."

"Thanks, I appreciate you doing that for me."

It was a 14-hour drive but he was crying like a baby. I hadn't heard him cry since he was 11 years old. I left early the next morning. Fortunately, I had a job with a great deal of latitude with my comings and goings. I pull into his driveway around 6:30 PM that afternoon. My brother stumbles out of the house drunker than I've ever seen him. When I got into the house, it would have looked better if a tornado had it.

"I am going to call Sue." She is one of our sisters.

"I don't want her to know"

"Dolt, probably already knows because she works in the same small office as Violet and she manages it."

I hit speed dial, she picks up her phone, "I was wondering when you were going call big brother."

"Can you come over here?"

"Yes, Bill's got the kids and I'll bring Jane." Jane Is another sister.

I am looking for another Jane on this phone's speed dial, she is Violet's sister, I find the number. "Hello, a soft answer."

"Are you Violet's sister?"

"Yes?"

"I am Timothy Meuller, Steve's elder brother."

"Violet said you would call."

"We all need to meet in a couple of one I get this drunk sobered up and this place doesn't look and smell worse than a pigsty.

"Wednesday?"

"Wednesday it is. Thank you, Jane."

When Wednesday came and Violet's sister walked through the door it pricked my memory into who she really was. She was that beautiful woman that I danced with as often as I could at Violets and Steve's wedding. The one who stole my heart.

"You are that Jane from the wedding the one who was going back to Germany to study."

"Yes, I am flattered you remember me after all the years."

"It's only been 10-years?"

"Six years and 4 months, Tim," was her reply.

"Well, what happened between them.?"

Before her sister could answer, Violet, speaks up, "Steven caught me having an affair. Before you condemn me, Tim, listen to what I have to say. I love him, but I want a family and he cannot give me one."

"Remember when I had the mumps in high school?" A dried-out and sober Steve says.

"How could I forget. You scared the ten years of life out of everyone."

"Well, Tim, the viruses sterilized me. I've had two fertility tests, both say the same thing. We both want a family, she just went ahead on her own and had sex with another man." He looked daggers at his wife.

Jane spoke up, "They were hoping, originally, that you to be the father of her children and your brother would be the surrogate father.. But you refused f sister forcing my sister to take an alternate route. She wants to know will you impregnate her?

"Is this real?"

"Yes, Tim, it is real," Jane says.

"What do you say, Steve?"

"If it will keep us together, yes, impregnate her for me."

"I like you, Tim, I would be proud to have your babies and I want to stay married to Steve."

"Tim, please do this for me. Help your brother and his wife." My mother speakers up

"I would save their marriage, Tim," Jane adds.

"Okay, I'll do it."

"Violet, I'll have our lawyer prepare the documents."

************************************************************************************************************

Moving my sister-in-law back in with her husband a little more than a couple of suitcases but I am not complaining about the work, because it gave me the chance to know Jane better. I was getting to like Jane a lot and we stayed in communication from then on.

Violet's first breeding was approaching and I tried to prepare mentally and physically for the task of giving my brother children through the fucking of his wife. the thought of it was both exciting and scary Thousands of "what if" fantasies filled my mind and more the once I gave serious thought to chickening out.

The day by arrived. Both Violet and her sister, Jane, disembarked the train. I was glad to see that Jane had come with her sister but in what capacity? I guess that I'll find out I told myself.

The ladies arrive at 7:30 PM so I took them to Applebees we all acted a little giddy throughout the meal me especially so because but I really wanted to fuck Jane instead. But duty calls or is it, booty calls?

I took Violet's bag to my room and Janes to my spare bedroom hastily transformed from s study to a bedroom... a sparsely furnished bedroom. Then I went to join the ladies who were in my living room I kissed both again but on the mouth this time. It was sipping a glass of fine wine and just as intoxicating.

"Tim, can I call my husband? Violet said cautiously.

"Sure, you know where the phones are."

"Well, Jane it is a pleasure to see you."

"Mine as well, Tim."

"I am getting very fond of you, Jane."

"I am fond of you as well, but tonight give my sister pleasure."

Violet returns brushing tears from her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I ask her.

"Because I feel dirty? I am cheating on my husband again and liking it this time."

"Come sit beside me."

She does but when her skirt's hem pulls up, she doesn't pull it down like usual.

"I love you and I love Steve; I am also in love with you sister. Now try and figure that one out, but it is the reality of our situation. Now I know you've seen the bulge in my pants because I lusted for you. I've seen the look in your eyes at me. But both of us restrained ourselves because we both love Steve. Tonight we are going to give in to those feelings for a time. So, I am feeling tired."

She says, "I'll let you know when I am ready."

Jane sits by me when /violet got up. "You know that I am jealous of her. I want you making love to me, not her."

"Maybe next weekend I'll come to visit you. Will I need to book a room?"

"No, you will not."

We kiss each other with passion and as we do, I am feeling everywhere she allows me to.

"Tim, I am ready."

I break away from Jane to join Violet in bed. The time has finally come and all the apprehensions evaporate in the heat of passion. Violet is standing there in a red nightie with a back sash. She motions for me to come to her.

"I am going to strip you," then she licks my ear lobe then bites it, then her tongue licks inside my ear. All this time she is stroking my cock through my pants. "I am going to fuck you won't be able to resist nor want to."

She slithers down until she kneeling in front of me Then she is nuzzling my groin and my shoes and dock are removed. My cock is so, so hard when I feel my belt and pants opened, and the zipper going down. She is kissing my thigh when the pants fell and I step out of them.

She pulls down my bikini pants releasing my cock which is standing straight up giving her hungry mouth access to my balls. I am moaning and groaning the whole time, "Violet, show some mercy and stop playing. I need you."

"Be patient, I am just about through."

Her tongue is swelling around the head of my cock licking up the pre-cum.

"You taste better than your brother."

"I want to taste you, Violet."

"My pantie are crotchless." as she sits on the bed leans back ten open her legs. I take a lick right up her slit tasting her sweet nectar.

"Okay woman, let's make a baby."

Violet goes to the center of the bed, lays on her back then opens her legs wide.

I am at the threshold of her love, I push in past her vagina then slide in.

"AAAAAAAAggggg, Tim."

We are finally joined together. Violet, I've been dreaming of this moment for a long time."

"So have I, Tim."

We begin fucking. I'll probably go to hell for enjoying it as much as I did, being in my brother's wife's pussy. But it does feel so delightful. I say to her, "To I am going to fuck you good, Violet" But I wasn't the only one enjoying it.

"Your cock feels so good inside me," "I've dreamt of you fucking me, Tim," "This is heavenly," and, "I shouldn't be enjoying your loving so much, but, God help We go at I me I do."

We fuck for a good long time and she has experienced had a couple of orgasms, but now I feel my climax coming.

"Violet, I am going to cum."

"I am going to orgasm too, let's try to do it together."

I feel her pussy coming down on my cock and "Tim, your fucker, fuck me! Fuck me!"

When she quiets down, I shot six or seven loads into her. Violet is filled with overflowing. We kiss and I dismount her. My sperm is dripping out of her.

Jane is standing by the bed, looking sad. Violet says, "I have to comfort my sister." Then she gets out of bed.

In a short time, I hear them laughing and giggling, I assume that the sisters are reconciled.

They come back into the room. Jane speaks up,

"I am fond of you even growing to love you. I've talked with my sister about you numerous times, even before these events because I've had my eye on" you, I know you pretty well, I think, enough for me to declare that I am your woman and you are my man. So, keep your hands off other women because you are mine. Tonight and the subsequent nights, you will sleep with me and make love to me."

"I am going to sleep in the guest bedroom."

"Ladies, I agree with your decision. But the dynamic between you two is scary." They laugh and giggle at that.

I fucked my sister-in-law morning, noon, and night for four days to get her pregnant. Then they pack a leave and we all wait to see if Violet misses her period. She does to the relief of us all.

When my brother calls to announce that I got his wife pregnant, he tells me that I am not off the hook yet, "Tim, she wants a family of four children."

There may be more.

dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers