At Noon

Story Info
Jessie and Tifa fuck at the bar.
2.4k words
4.83
2.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final Fantasy VII fan fiction. Jessie x Tifa.

***

"Hey! Hey, Tifa!"

Jessie called out to the dark-haired woman, raising a hand in the air as she gave a jolly wave in her direction. Running up to the bar counter, Jessie placed both palms onto the polished surface, as her amber hues cast a gaze onto the barmaid before her.

"Soooo, when's the next mission?" Jessie checked, tilting her head to one side as her brunette ponytail swayed gently with the motion. "I mean, whenever, really! I'm just really hyped at the moment. I wanna kick some Shinra ass right about now, you know?"

"H-huh?"

Damn, Jessie was so loud at this time!

Tifa was still trying to wake up this morning, it didn't help that she had a pounding headache from the night before. And then, Jessie came in shooting her mouth off like it was nothing! Tifa was rubbing the side of her head when Jessie bust in through the wooden double doors. She was surprised at how energetic Jessie appeared to be at this time, until Tifa actually looked at the timer. Stunned for a moment, Tifa realised it was already past noon. Oh boy, Tifa slept in quite a bit. She gave a small smile to Jessie and shrugged her shoulders simply.

"I'm not sure when the next mission is, honestly. Barret might want to hold off for a few days before trying to blow up the next reactor," mentioned Tifa, finally responding.

"What's up, Tifa?" Jessie questioned, eyes widening with surprise.

Placing the palms of her hands onto her hips, Jessie glanced Tifa downwards and then up. She let out a little snicker at the hand rubbing Tifa's head.

"You look bummed. Maybe you should close the bar for a little while and lay down? One day ain't gonna hurt, you know," suggested Jessie.

But then, Jessie's torso leaned over the bar counter, enough to move her face inward a little more, until her nose was just a breath away from Tifa's.

"Maybe I could come with you, Tifa? You know, just you and me at your place!" Jessie flirted, giving a wink to the barmaid.

Tifa thought the idea wasn't too bad, she did want to rest. But what she really wanted was a nice hot bath. She blushed lightly at the mention of her and Jessie spending time alone together. She bit her bottom lip before nodding her head.

"S-sure, but I was gonna take a bath first, if you want to join me?" Tifa asked, hoping.

Stepping out from behind the counter, Tifa approached Jessie and stood less than a foot away from her. Crimson hues glanced at Jessie's torso armour, down to those combat trousers, and then to her boots, observing her outfit. Damn, doesn't Jessie ever feel hot in all that armour?!

"Me, join?" Jessie repeated, a toothy grin suddenly appearing across her rims. "I can't believe you just offered that, Avalanche leader!" Jessie quipped, placing her index fingertip onto her bottom lip, she began to tap her lip gently a few times while intoning a curious 'hmm'. "What exactly would we be doing in this bath? Just washing ourselves and relaxing? Either way, I can't wait!"

Right now, Jessie wanted to push everyone out of the bar, albeit this establishment was much like a ghost town at this point. The jukebox was playing a trendy tune at least, but nobody other than Tifa and Jessie to listen to the music. Averting her gaze over her shoulder, Jessie observed the closed double doors in the near distance, and then the four bare bench tables. She sighed.

"Want me to help you close this place, Tifa?"

Tifa smirked as her interaction with Jessie was helping to clear up her clouded mind.

"Of course, we would just relax with each other in the bath. Although, maybe we should get nice and sweaty before we get into the bath," she mused out loud while moving over to the entrance of the bar.

Luckily, it was just the two of them here in this establishment. Instead of heading back to Tifa's place, she wanted to stay right here in the bar. Tifa hit the switch situated by the door, causing the lights to dim. Tifa made her way to the double doors and locked them shut before she flipped the sign to 'closed.'

Tifa looked back at Jessie and approached her once again. "For some reason, I want to pin you down onto the counter and kiss you," Tifa mentioned straightforwardly, blushing lightly at this confession. "Unless, you really want to take that bath first?" Tifa checked, a twinkle showing in her eye.

"Oh my, Tifa, that's quite something to hear from you," remarked Jessie with a snicker in her voice, teasing. "But first, before all that-"

Sprinting up to the black-haired woman, Jessie leapt into Tifa's arms, having her legs draped around Tifa's bare waist while her arms were wrapped around Tifa's collar. Amber eyes gazed into Tifa's glittering crimson hues.

"Boy, do I love it when you talk dirty like that, Tifa. I think you should pin me down on the counter right now; cover me with kisses before we head up to the bathroom. Unless...you're hoping for some saucy action first? You've always been a dirty girl in my book."

"Oh yeah, really? I didn't know you thought that about me, pervert!" Tifa joked.

In response to that very action, Tifa gasped from Jessie suddenly leaping up and clinging to her body. Tifa instinctively caught Jessie, hands now resting on that firm rear. Tifa blushed even more hysterically. Literally, Tifa resembled a vivid crimson tomato at this point.

"I'll be sure to keep it up! Just know, once this starts, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon," stated Tifa.

And with that, Tifa leaned and brushed her lips against Jessie's, kissing Jessie as deep as she could. She slowly closed her eyes, concealing the crimson within them. The barmaid let out a soft moan of pleasure, deepening their kiss, and slowly making her way over to the bar counter in the meantime.

Nearing the counter, Jessie soon had her rear pressing against the counter surface, as she was now sitting on the bar. Her arms were still draped around Tifa's collar, and her legs were still hugging Tifa's bare waist. Jessie pulled away from the kiss for a moment, presenting a cheeky smirk towards the barmaid.

"Do you know how to remove armour?" Jessie checked, teasing. "That's 'cause I want you to take off my clothes for me; remove every piece of clothing that's on my body," she demanded with a purr.

Pressing the palms of her hands on the counter, Jessie leaned back with her hands behind her. She presented her torso to Tifa, the armour still clung to her body. Two small, ample mounds appeared to be on the armour, practically showing Tifa her breast size.

"And Tifa, you know how wet I am right now? You could literally drown a moogle in my pants, you know!"

"Drown a moogle in your what?" Tifa scoffed, smiling from ear-to-ear. "Jessie, you come out with the craziest things sometimes, honestly."

"What? Too dirty for you, Tifa?"

"Well, no, but-"

Tifa was left panting softly after their first kiss, gazing at Jessie's body.

"I'm sure I can figure it out," added Tifa.

At the sight of Jessie presenting herself, Tifa ran the palms of her hands along Jessie's sides, seconds before Tifa reached in and slowly removed the chest piece of armour. It was light armour anyway, nothing too heavy. However, the armour did make an ear-splitting chime sound when it was placed onto the counter surface beside Jessie.

"But drown a moogle in your pants, huh? In that case, please do your best to drown me while I have my face buried between your legs," purred Tifa. "I think I might be finally getting the hang of dirty talk," she laughed.

Her heart appeared to be pounding throughout her chest, making one hell of a rakket behind her ribcage. Tifa kissed Jessie each time she took an article of clothing off her body, as a way to keep Jessie feeling comfortable. Well, Jessie was always comfortable with Tifa, really. Tifa stopped once Jessie's bare torso was on full display. Tifa reached a hand up and cupped a single breast, running her thumb over the erect nipple.

"I sure hope nobody decides to peek inside through the window and sees us," stated Tifa, sounding a little worried.

"Just remember, Tifa, I used to be an actress at the Gold Saucer," answered Jessie. "Don't worry about people watching through the window, just make sure to stick up a price sign on the window as well so those idiots can pay for this show," she added, tongue-in-cheek.

Grabbing a fistful of Tifa's long black locks, Jessie moved in for another kiss on Tifa's lips. Damn, she was so hot, as hot as Jessie felt down below. Jessie kept her legs spread open on the counter's surface, albeit still wearing her trousers. A single hand moved south, pulling the zipper south on her crotch. Lifting her rear up for a minute, Jessie pulled down her pants, exposing her underwear. The brunette woman appeared to be wearing a pair of red knickers; the type of panties that covered the rear. The colour matched her bandanna. When Jessie sat down, she let out an 'ooh' sound at the feel of the cold counter against her butt - it felt cold, even if Jessie was wearing knickers!

"Ah, Tifa...let me just-" Jessie reached inward with one hand, lifting up Tifa's white cropped shirt to expose the other woman's chest. "There we are!" Jessie snickered, leaning down, Jessie immediately caught a nipple in between her lips.

The room felt incredibly hot, but Tifa knew it was because they were both heating up. She watched as Jessie pulled down her trousers, eager to get a taste of her core. She then felt her cropped top being pulled upwards, freeing her large breasts. Tifa gasped and arched her back, feeling those soft lips wrapped around her hardening nipple. Tifa reached down with her free hand and unzipped her skirt, quickly tugging it and her own undergarments down.

Keeping up with the suckling, Jessie's lips tightened around the erect bud, practically sucking it until it was beat red at this point. Jessie's eyes fluttered closed, concealing the amber colour within them. One hand moved downward, cupping Tifa's plump rear. Jessie's other hand held onto Tifa's hand, soon moving it up to rest on her own breast. Jessie's breasts were much smaller than TIfa's, ample enough to fit in the palm of one's hand.

"T-Tifa..." Jessie moaned out behind the suckling, blushing a deep crimson due to the erratic blood flow rushing to her cheeks. It wasn't like Jessie to blush with embarrassment, and in fact, it was very rare for her to even be embarrassed. "You...feel so perfect," she commented, gasping.

She continued to suck on the nipple, being pretty rough at this point as Jessie wound up biting Tifa's bud.

Tifa moaned out softly, feeling Jessie's rough suckling. She opened her eyes and gazed down at the beautiful brunette in her arms. Tifa beamed brightly while her hand rested on Jessie's soft breasts, feeling her nipple against the palm of her hand.

"You're perfect..." Tifa cooed softly. "I love...this body of yours..."

"Hm?" Jessie hummed.

"W-wow, Jessie, I-I..." Tifa gasped, swinging her head backward. A hand rose up, gripping onto that brunette ponytail, holding onto Jessie's hair. "Jessie, i-it...kinda hurts...don't put so much pressure on them," she added, 'them' referring to her nipples.

Amber hues glanced up at Tifa's face, Jessie grinned behind the suckling. She loosened her lips from around the erect bud, now beginning to lick the nipple instead. Jessie soon pulled away. "Whoops! Sorry, Tifa," she answered in a high-pitched tone of voice.

"It's okay, really."

"Really?" Jessie repeated, cocking her head to one side.

"Hmm-" Gently tapping a fingertip on Jessie's nose, Tifa tilted her head to one side, pulling a smirk. "...Psych!" Tifa cooed, practically snatching Jessie's signature line.

Squatting down, Tifa pulled the front of Jessie's scarlet panties, revealing Jessie's glistening slit. Her clitoris was already wet, and Tifa could feel the heat of the woman's vulva from one breath away. Leaning inward, Tifa trailed a pink tongue along those tasteful folds, moving her tongue like a snake trailing through the hot desert sand. Crimson hues stared up at Jessie's face, finding a 'wow' grin widening along Jessie's face.

"How do you like that, Jessie?" Tifa questioned behind the licks.

"Is that even a question to ask, Tifa?!" Jessie checked. "I freakin' love this! Oooh, Tifa, bite me!" Jessie encouraged, both hands gripping fistfuls of Tifa's long black hair. "C'mon, Tifa, bite my clit!"

"Um, okay," answered Tifa.

Doing as Jessie wished, Tifa bit down onto Jessie's clitoris, biting the most visible delicate flesh that poked through the slit. Jessie groaned out when she was bitten, flinging her head backwards as she moaned up at the ceiling. Her thighs tingled, her legs started to quiver. A trail of sweet fluid ran down her clitoris from the g-spot. That was, at that point, when Tifa started to suckle on the swollen walnut, massaging Jessie's clitoris with those plump lips. Groans could be heard from Tifa while she made out with Jessie's vulva.

"T-Tifa, y-you're the b-best...aaah!" Jessie praised, still staring up at the ceiling. "Doing this in your b-bar? O-oh my...I feel so naughty..."

Gripping onto Jessie's hips, Tifa's lips concentrated on Jessie's clit.

"T-Tifa, oooh! I'm breaking a sweat!" Jessie remarked, fingertips digging into Tifa's scalp at this point.

Lapping up Jessie's dribbling juices, Tifa's mouth now appeared wet. The brunette woman groaned, having her legs embracing Tifa's shoulders while she rubbed her vulva all over Tifa's face. "C'mon, Tifa, make out with it!" Jessie whispered, grinning.

Tongue moved in circles around the swollen walnut, putting pressure on the love spot with each lick. Tifa could feel Jessie's legs tremble around her torso. Crimson orbs stared up at the cheeky brunette, watching her. Soon enough, by the look on Jessie's face, Tifa managed to bring Jessie to orgasm.

"Tiiiiifffffaaaaa," groaned Jessie. "I feel so...I feel so numb..."

"Shall we have that bath now, Jessie? More could happen in there," teased Tifa.

"Only if...only if you carry me!" Jessie whined.