Come oooon!

Story Info
Tifa and Yuffie wake up together.
3k words
5
2.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final Fantasy VII fan fiction. Yuffie x Tifa.

***

The Seventh Heaven was about to close, and so Tifa finally locked the wooden double doors. Just after that, Tifa had a quick glimpse through the casement window to make sure no trouble was about, because of course, in Sector 7, there was always something brewing outside the bar. But for now, the nightfall descended in the heavens, preparing for the night. The bar hostess wore her signature attire which consisted of a white cropped top, a thigh-high black skirt with dungaree straps, along with a pair of boots. Her dark brunette hair extended to her backside, wearing it down for a change.

"Nope, not here," she exhaled a sigh of relief. Gently spinning around on her feet, Tifa faced Yuffie, placing a hand on her hip in the process. "Are you sure you'd like to help clean up? I could always make us a drink, too, if you'd like." Smiling, Tifa let out a little giggle of amusement. "But if you don't, that's fine, I wouldn't want to...pull you away from your materia now." Dry banter escaped her lips, like always.

"Nah, I'm good." she said with a smile, looking over to Tifa as she watched her move. "I just wanna help you clean up, what? Can't a girl help a bestie out?" Yuffie questioned as she slipped off the barstool. "So, how are things?" Yuffie asked as she began wiping down the bench tables with a cloth.

Yuffie liked being around Tifa, mostly because Tifa treated her like a woman and not a little girl. Well, when Yuffie wasn't giving Tifa the usual sass of course.

"Fine," she answered simply.

Heading into the backroom to fill up a bucket with water and floor cleaner. Tifa soon retreated to the bar area, beginning to mop the wooden floorboards, breaking a sweat in the process.

"I've been worried about Marlene and the other kids, but I try to remember they're in good hands. Cloud's so unrealiable so Barret's taking care of the orphans," she explained, wiping the sweat away from her forehead. "That's no surprise there, though."

"Yeah, I mean he has his issue's he's still working out. But they'll be okay. Those kids are tough," she reassured Tifa, and quite usually, Yuffie would joke about these things.

Mopping underneath the tables; and then the corners of the room; the main floor, the lemon scented fragrance could be smelled in the atmosphere.

"But thank you for offering to help out, Yuffie. That means a lot to me. You're more than welcome to stay over for the night, as well. It's getting pretty late outside and I don't want you to travelling back in the dark."

Speedy with this task, Yuffie finished a single bench table and then moved onto the next. Good thing there were only four bench tables in this whole establishment. "Hey, it's no problem, anything for my bestie."

"You're always so sweet, Yuffie. Cheeky at times, but sweet," teased Tifa.

Moving over towards the bar counter, Tifa picked up a cloth and proceeded to wipe down the black surface, making it gleam and shine. Catching sight of the glasses, she reminded the other female.

"You sure you don't want a drink before we go upstairs?" Being caring as always, that's all, Tifa wasn't hoping to get Yuffie drunk or anything. "I think we're about finished here," she mentioned, checking the santising machine first. "Nope, no more glasses in there."

Flicking a glance up to Yuffie again, Tifa reminded AGAIN. "I could always make us a quick drink. Sometimes a drink is a good way to relax, you know, after a long day."

"Well...I don't drink much, not at all really. But, sure. Something to relax after a long day does sound really nice right about now," mentioned Yuffie as she climbed onto the barstool and sat down, resting her feet on the base of the stool.

Intoning a little 'mhm', Tifa chuckled softly in amusement. "Yes, I can make something that can relax us. It's been pretty stressful today. If I counted everyone that came into the bar today; it was probably two-hundred," she assumed jokingly.

Setting down two clear glasses onto the surface, Tifa pulled out a few ingredients as well. Cinnamon, brown sugar, nutmeg, and a bottle of neat rum. She started to mix this concoction, mixing the ingredients into a jug. Usually, Tifa wouldn't really create drinks like this.

"This is kind of a drink to have before bed anyway," shared Tifa. "It's what you call 'Hot Buttered Rum', or something like that. A girl once showed me this recipe," she mentioned. Tifa soon pushed the glass over to Yuffie. The liquid was a shade of brown, toffee colour. "I just hope you enjoy it."

"Two-hundred and thirty-four to be exact," stated Yuffie like a pro.

Of course, Yuffie had been keeping track this whole day, everyone was a target to the nimble fingers of the ninja girl after all. Well, she kept her hands to herself in Tifa's bar. Yuffie promised the bar owner - her bestie, that she would mind her manners when inside of the Seventh Heaven establishment.

Reaching towards the drink, Yuffie held the glass and lifted it up into the air, observing the caramel-brown liquid in the see-through cup. "Kanpai!" And with that she took a big swig of it, drinking half of the cocktail already. Yuffie beamed widely from ear-to-ear, squealed, and wiggled her hips. "Wow, it's so good! I hope you rewarded her for this."

"She knows a good recipe!" Tifa giggled, idly drinking from her own glass. At the other girl's swig, however, Tifa widened her eyes. Due to how hyper Yuffie was, Tifa just remembered that. "Shall we go upstairs?" Tifa offered, changing the subject. "Hopefully this drink relaxes your mind as well," she snickered, teasing. "There's trouble if it doesn't!" Beginning to walk towards the backroom, glass still in her hand, Tifa glanced over her shoulder at Yuffie. "Are you coming?"

"Nah, I should be fine," Yuffie said, taking another sip. Though she wasn't sure if she honestly would be. But, Yuffie didn't want Tifa to feel bad, so she'd make herself feel fine. By the time they got up the stairs, Yuffie had finished the drink and was giggling, her face a bit flushed. "This drink was the best ever...I want another later. Not now. But later. Probably tomorrow."

"Is that so? I'll remember to make another couple of drinks tomorrow then," she chuckled in amusement. Walking into her bedroom, Tifa closed the door behind Yuffie. Crimson orbs glanced to the bed, and Tifa immediately cleared her throat. Turning to face Yuffie, Tifa just smiled. "Are you fine with sharing a bed?" Tifa checked, looking a little concerned. "Don't worry, I wear a nightdress," she scoffed.

She nodded and walked in, smiling as she spun on her heel looking to Tifa. "Awww, I don't mind. I'm fine sharing a bed with my bestie." Yuffie thought about the second statement though. "Oh...I dun got my sleepin' clothes, though. But then I normally sleep nudie," she stated with a giggle. Yuffie was quite buzzed at the moment.

Let out a brief laugh of amusement, Tifa popped a hand on her hip as her other hand rose up to touch her chin. "Nude, huh?" Tifa thought about it, shaking her head gently. With an idea in mind, Tifa raised an index finger. "Wait! I do have spare pyjamas that you can wear if you want. The shirt is kinda oversized and baggy, but it's actually very comfy," she suggested. Drawing near the wardrobe, Tifa opened the double doors, picking out her azure coloured nightdress. "Just let me know if you'd like something to wear for tonight."

"Oversized shirt?" Yuffie perked up, drawing closer towards Tifa and the wardrobe. "Does this shirt come with pants, too?"

"Yeah. Cactus pattern."

"Cactus pattern?" Yuffie cocked her head to one side. "S-sure thing, Tifa! I love the sound of these pyjamas!"

------

"Tiiiiiiiffffeeeerrrrsssss..." The call for the woman was met with a long, drawn out yawn as the bed-headed ninja leaned against her. Wrapping arms around the other and nuzzling her face against her. "Good morning," she mumbled tiredly.

"What - is it morning already?" Tifa questioned with a mumble, eyes still closed. Her lips curled into a small smile at the embrace, and Tifa rested her hands on Yuffie's lower arms. "I don't want to...get up yet," she groaned, half-asleep. "It would be nice to just be lazy for once, you know? Let's stay like this for a while, Yuffie."

And of course, Tifa didn't even question the new nickname Yuffie gave her, "Tiffers."

Even though it was the first wake in the morning, Tifa never even cared if her long black hair resembled a bird's nest right about now. Black strands were sticking out everywhere, even her headband was lost under the pillow...or somewhere on the bed. Messy in comparison to Yuffie's short, dishevelled brunette locks.

"Stupid sun. Go beat it up!" With a huff, the girl pouted as Tifa embraced her back. Pink lighting up her cheeks as she scoot ever closer against the barmaid. "Yeah. Let's stay in bed while you spoil me with snuggles! No complaints here!" The greedy ninja let earthy eyes close and a content smile curl up her lips.

"You want me to spoil you with snuggles?" Tifa laughed. Slowly opening her eyes, crimson hues revealed. Turning to her side, Tifa now faced Yuffie. "Then that's a deal! Let's be lazy together all morning."

Leaning inward, Tifa draped her arms around Yuffie's torso, pressing her chest against the other's with no breath of space between them. In bed, Tifa wore a simple nightdress.

"Yes, ma'am!" The hyperactive smaller female chirped happily in reply to Tifa's question.

Yuffie's nightwear was less regal, if one could call it that. Fuzzy pyjama pants and an oversized shirt, both with cactuar patterns. This was actually Tifa's set if pyjamas! Yuffie was living a dream, Being this close to Tifa caused her so much elation, even wearing her fuzzy pyjamas.

"Yes! Spoil me! My plan for complete snuggle supremacy has worked!" Dorky words from an equally dorky girl as she giggled and wrapped her own arms around Tifa. Looking her in the eyes with a cheerful, shy stare.

"Snuggle supremacy? Has that been your plan all along, Yuffie?" Tifa joked, her smile shrinking into more of a smirk now. Intoning a little hum, crimson orbs stared into those brown hues. "Hmm...I wouldn't be surprised if it was; you've always been the snuggle type, I guess." Leaning inward, Tifa playfully poked Yuffie on the nose. "Buuuut, would you stay the snuggly type if I showed you my...secret... stash? I wonder."

The words 'secret stash' caused Yuffie to perk up immediately. Browns lighting up like the night sky. If she had a tail, it would be wagging as fast as it could! Her reaction reminiscent of a dog being asked if they wanted to go outside, the bright innocent eyes of the ninja stared excitedly into Tifa's deep red pools.

"Secret stash?! Like materia!? Is it materia?" Yuffie bounced in place beside the black-haired woman with glee and curiosity.

Intoned a curious 'hmm', and then flicked a quick glance over towards the side table situated just beside the bed. Anything that belonged to Tifa was hidden inside the table drawer.

"You could say that. There's allure materia, all sorts of magic materia - you know, different kinds." Meeting Yuffie's gaze once more, the smirk was still painted along her lips. "I see that has changed your wish for snuggles," she quipped. Rising her torso, Tifa was now sitting on the bed, still looking directly at Yuffie. "What will you do now, Yuffie? Hmm?" Albeit sarcastic, Tifa liked to joke around with Yuffie.

"What?! Wait! No! I still want to see all those secrets you've been keeping from me!" Her words trailed off into a bratty pout as she puffed her cheeks up. Looking as if she had stuffed it full of marshmallows as pink freckled them. "I want. I want..." The words she spoke caused an inner turmoil. Kicking her legs in frustration. "Tiffers, this isn't faiiiir! Is this a trick question!? Because I want both! I want Tiffers to pay attention to me and I wanna see her seeeecreeeets!"

"Well, alright then."

Rising up from the bed, Tifa approached her bedside table and pulled open the drawer, soon pulling out a rectangular black box. Inside her drawer was this box, along with multiple valentine's cards from that item shop guy that Tifa routinely ignored. She placed this box onto the mattress beside Yuffie, shortly before her thumbs pressed a button to pop the lid open. There were purple, gold, green pearls of materia in this box - multiple different orbs.

"Here's my secret stash that I told you about. Impressive, huh?" Tifa flashed a cheeky smirk with a risen black eyebrow. "See? This is it. But I do find it kinda cute when you beg," she added with a giggle.

Yuffie watched with great enthusiasm, peaking in and out of any and every space that Tifa let her around her body.

"C'mon! C'mon!" She cheered, "Come to Mama!"

Before Tifa popped the lid of the box open, Yuffie snatched up one materia pearl from inside. Nuzzling it against her own face, seconds before she held it up to the light, brown orbs observing the shiny emerald ball.

"Very! They're so pretty! Pure materia! Pretty materia!" The dorky thief chimed a tune as she swayed back and forth.

The comment about Yuffie begging caused her to squeal ever so softly, her face burning a tomato red as she shot another glance up at Tifa standing at the edge of the bed.

"N-No fair! You teased me with my favourite things! Well, second favourite next to time with you."

With a 'HMPH!', Yuffie crossed her arms over her chest. The t-shirt she wore hugged her form a little more with the action. "You like it when I beg, eh? Be careful, Tiffers! That's sounding a littl y!" Yuffie teased, a smirk curling up her own features as she stroked her chin.

Crimson eyes widened with surprise at that remark. Tifa cleared her throat, seeming a little embarrassed. "N-Naughty?" Tifa flustered. "I-I could never! I only said I think it's cute when you see your favourite things," she cleared up, or at least tried to. "But it's okay."

Picking up the secret black box, Tifa placed this box back into the drawer. Then, Tifa sat beside Yuffie, and she tilted her head to one side with a curious idea she had in mind. Her cherry-pink lips formed a smirk again, watching Yuffie with the materia pearl.

"Yep, pure materia right there! Buuuut if you'd like the entire box to yourself, then-" Tifa leaned inward, turning her head slightly to show Yuffie the side of her face "I think you should be brave enough to give me a kiss, okay? After all, you did sleep in the same bed as me. Come on, just a peck on the cheek!"

"I think I might have my shurikens in bed with me," mumbled Yuffie, a pinkish blush stuck to her cheeks. Brown orbs wandered along the bed, trying to avoid eye contact with Tifa. "Hmm..."

"Is that an excuse?" Tifa checked, teasing.

"N-No, of course not...I just feel...all prickly..." Yuffie made up.

"Pins and needles? Butterflies in your tummy?" Tifa guessed, placing an index fingertip on her bottom lip. "I find it hard to believe that you'd sleep with your weapons, Yuffie."

Holding her hands up, defeated, Yuffie let out a low groan in response to the persistent Tifa. "Yes, ma'am," she answered with a sigh coming afterwards. "Ya caught me."

"I thought so."

Leaning upward, Yuffie planted a brave kiss onto Tifa's cheek. This wasn't at all a proper brave kiss, but rather, Yuffie merely brushed Tifa's cheek with her lips, before she pulled away fleetingly. A simple, quick peck. Yuffie wiped her mouth with the side of her hand, while brown orbs still stared up at Tifa.

"That good enough for ya?" Yuffie checked, still covering her mouth with her hand.

"That's good enough," replied Tifa with a mere shrug of her shoulders. "I do find it funny that you wanted snuggle supremacy in the same bed as me, but you were so frightened to actually kiss me. Weird, huh? But it's cute."

"C-cute? No way!"

"It's okay, I won't bug you for anymore kisses," stated Tifa, she leaned inward to envelope her arms around her knees, hugging them. "Well, maybe later," she cooed.

"H-huh?" Yuffie swallowed her own spit nervously. Moving up beside Tifa, the cheeky ninja girl draped her arms around Tifa's shoulders another time, soon nuzzling her head into the nook of Tifa's neck. "Okay," was her only response to another kiss later on. And this simple 'okay' sounded confident, giving Tifa the signal that Yuffie wanted another one later!

"Hehehehehehe!!" Yuffie squealed.

Her plan to fluster Tifa was successful, and so a celebratory chuckle was in order. Letting the materia roll atop her hand, down her arm, over her shoulder and all the way to her opposite hand, Yuffie flicked it into the air before catching it. Holding it once more up into the light. The spritely ninja blinked with wonder and curiosity as she mentioned relinquishing the entire box. Once more, she bounced in place. But the terms brought a deeper fluster to Yuffie's cheeks. Browns looking up and down and all around as the woman she looked up to, and truthfully had such a massive crush on, asked her to kiss her cheek...and then said she'd like another kiss later...even if that was a maybe.

"Mm!" Yuffie squealed again, tensing up before looking left and right. "You got this, Yuffie! You got this!" She hyped herself up under her breath before leaning forward, towards Tifa's cheek a second time. Hesitation stopping her short of her mark. "Mmmmmmm..." Yuffie pouted once more with deep embarrassment, but then placed a kiss onto Tifa's cheek, and this time it wasn't a peck.

"Huh?" Tifa gulped, as crimson orbs stayed fixed on Yuffie beside her. "You couldn't wait until later?"

"Nope! I really liked kissing you, Tiffers. And...you even smell nice," she commented, presenting a toothy grin.

"Well now-" Tifa snickered, shaking her head lightly. "Whatever you say, Yuffie."