All Comments on 'At the ABS Again'

by TerriC

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

What a way to start the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Great way to start the day !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice to have a cock ready that you can go to whenever you want.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

" I knew the shame I felt after cumming would not be conducive to the plans I had for today.", so true, even over 50 years on I still remember those feelings, still it never stopped me looking for more Cock to Suck, once they had passed, I can also remember my own rock hard, dripping Cock as evidence of how much I enjoyed Sucking Cock regardless of the shame and guilt.

I am glad to say In am now well past any feelings of shame & guilt and I am now fairly open regarding my Cock Sucking, although I am fairly sure most people I tell think I am talking crap, but I know better.

Thanks for another story that brings back memories of my own.

Xx

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

As RWA4768 & 2 Anonymous already commented always good to have a Cock to Suck 'on hand' and a good way to start the day, the after taste of Oral Sex never lingers long enough in my opinion.

rhody50rhody507 months ago

Lucky owner, hope you got a few more to taste as the morning progressed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTerriC@TerriC
Just a guy that likes to wear lingerie and have some fun with a guy once in awhile. Love reading, besides the obvious erotica on Lit, my favorite being trashy horror novels, some fantasy and mystery.