At the Barber's

Story Info
When Roger went for a haircut he had no idea what was waiting.
4.6k words
4.65
8.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of us dislike certain things. But we dislike some things more than others and in most cases we don't really know why we dislike those things.

I dislike going to the barber's to get my hair cut. It is not that I don't like trimmed hair. On the contrary: I always like to keep my hair cut neatly. It reflects on my character, I think. I am by nature a neat person and I pride myself for that. You might say: what a stupid thing to dislike, and why bother. Well, I don't know. I just do.

My name is Roger. I am a fit 32-year-old gay male. Also I am single. This is not because of lack of opportunity for finding a lasting partner since I can claim that I am quite handsome at 194 cm and 72 kg. I have a trimmed goatee and green-brown eyes with regular features. I work as a chief accountant and I lead a somewhat serene life on my own. Most of all, I value my independence.

My sexual encounters have been just that: encounters. The longest of these lasted a little more than two weeks. I just can't sustain a longer relationship with any one man.

Except for now?

Two weeks ago, I decided to overcome my dislike of getting a haircut and visit my barber's. He is actually a genial 50-something man who keeps a tidy and quiet business. I can endure the haircut because Alberto, the barber, doesn't talk much. He goes about his business without much ado. In and out. I think: Does this reflect my sex life also?

This time, however, I was pleasantly surprised when I walked into Alberto's place. He had apparently hired a young guy to help out with the shampooing and drying. I usually don't like to prolong my stay and prefer for Alberto to finish his job so I could go home and shower. But when I saw the new guy, I opted for the shampoo immediately. Eduardo, the new boy, was perhaps in his late teens or early twenties. I couldn't tell because of the guy's lanky body. But his strong point was in his dark Italian skin and his piercing eyes.

He returned my gaze, not insolently, but in a kind of a lazy way, like as if he was thinking: interesting but...

So I sat in the shampooing chair at the sink and leaned back for Eduardo to start washing my hair before the cutting. He stood right next to my head and I couldn't resist turning around a little and watch his crotch in jeans. There was a bulge, but instead of bulging outwards like a usual man package, I could see the outline of his dick downwards and sideways. He couldn't have been wearing undies, I supposed. But he looked delicious and it took a very strong will on my part to resist leaning and pressing my lips against it.

"You're new here, Eduardo," I said, stating the obvious, as he massaged my scalp.

"Yes, sir," he said smiling. He had fucking dimples!

"I'm Roger," I managed to say to keep the conversation going, straining my eyes to look up to see his handsome face.

Eduardo didn't answer and I moved my eyes back to the very close and enticing crotch, staring me in the face. I sighed.

As Eduardo was massaging my scalp, I felt as if he moved an inch closer. I could feel the heat of his body, and I started erecting. Thankfully, my front was covered with a towel. Eduardo finished shampooing and started rinsing off the soap. He reached for the tap across from me, having to lean, and his crotch pressed slightly on my shoulder. Instinctively, I shivered. I think I might have pressed back a little because I felt man meat against my shoulder.

Eduardo finished and I moved to the other chair for Alberto to cut my hair.

I was thinking: was this for real? Could this kid have been coming on to me? How did he know that I liked men? That I loved cock? Or was it just an accident? But I did push back, didn't I? I did feel the bulging crotch against my shoulder. I did shiver. Oh, how I shivered.

I tried my best not to look at this hunk of a young male for too long. It had been a while since I had sex. And now this hot stud was available for me? No way! This was all in my imagination. I needed not be carried away by my fantasies. I needed to get laid, that's for sure, or my fantasies would get me into trouble.

"Do you need to shampoo your hair after the cutting, Mr. Roger?" Eduardo said, shaking me awake from my reveries.

Normally I would have declined, preferring to shower at home. But when I looked towards Eduardo and saw him leaning so sexily against the sink, I weakened. Maybe this way I could test if he was really interested or not.

"That's a good idea, Eduardo," I smiled, noticing that my voice was turning husky.

My barber had an incredulous look on his face since I had never accepted to have my hair shampooed before even though he insisted on asking me every time. Was I intending to take some initiative with Eduardo? No, I wouldn't dare, as much as I was dying to. What if the brushing of Eduardo's crotch on my shoulder had just been an accident? I would be in much embarrassment if I tried something and nothing came out of it.

In my peripheral vision I thought I saw Eduardo touch himself, down there, very lightly, very discretely. My heart skipped a beat. I must have been imagining things. My sick mind must have been working overtime.

On shaky legs, I moved to the seat next to the sink and lay back, my head hanging over the sink. Eduardo ran the water and started to soap. Sure enough, I felt the light pressure against my shoulder. My heart raced. I didn't move away. How could I? Did I feel some throbbing? Was Eduardo getting an erection? Is it again my overexcited imagination?

But Eduardo didn't move away either. As he shampooed, he pressed a little bit more, and, yes, I did feel his cock. I know how cocks felt against my body. I wasn't a novice at this. So this time I was sure. I pressed back. There was an unmistakable intake of breath coming from Eduardo.

I felt the door to the barber's door open and another customer walked in. As Alberto got busy with the new man, Eduardo, now definitely humping my shoulder, bent over and whispered: "I do a mean massage, Mr. Roger. If you are interested, that is."

My heart raced faster. Would I allow this to happen? I was pretty sure that Eduardo meant more than a massage. I made up my mind, my resistance totally waning.

"Tonight. At 7. My place," I whispered back, unable to force back the emergency in my voice.

With a final and decided press at my shoulder, Eduardo wrapped my head with a towel and started to rub dry my hair. Before leaving, after I paid Alberto for the haircut, very discretely, I pressed one of my cards with my address on it into Eduardo's palm, as if tipping him.

It's almost 7 o'clock now. Will the kid come over? I am almost certain that he will. I am looking forward to some hot stuff this evening. I already am sporting a semi-erection. I have showered and cleaned myself thoroughly. In anticipation? Oh, yes!

Eduardo knocks, walks in, looks the place over and saunters towards the couch, his lanky body beautiful. I watch mesmerized. Outside the barber shop's setting, this young man looks so much sexier, especially since I know that very soon he is going to be with me, naked, erected, and ready for action.

"Hey, Eduardo," I finally bring myself to say, my voice a bit croaky. "You look fine."

"Oh, hey, Mr. Roger," Eduardo leans back on the couch, his bulge deliciously snaked against his thigh. "Where would you like the massage?"

Has he winked? I think so. I think he has winked at me as if to imply that the massage were more than just that.

"I don't have a special table so it will either have to be here on the couch or on the bed, whichever would be more comfortable for you."

I am hoping hope against hope that he would say the bed.

"Too bad about the table," Eduardo says, now unabashedly placing his hand over his crotch. "But I guess the bed is easier for me and more comfy for you, and..."

"And...?"

I am being obtuse on purpose. In spite of all the signs, I am still somewhat hesitant. He is too beautiful to be true.

"Oh, Mr. Rogers," Eduardo smiles teasingly. "What will be will be."

I know what will be! My ass twitches in anticipation for what will be. However, I feel like prolonging the moment. I somehow feel like the more teasing, the more erotic.

"Good. But what can I get you? Something hot or cold?"

"Oh, hot, Mr. Roger," he looks me up and down. "Definitely hot."

Eduardo removes his hand away from his crotch. I glance there, and by God, he is already erect. His jeans leg is stretching half-way down his thigh, like a thick cylinder. The kid is hung! My ass instinctively squeezes, almost painfully.

"Hot it is," I say, still unable to take my eyes away from the teasing manhood. Eduardo has noticed my stare and the smirk on his face tells me that he means business.

I am hard also, but my dick is pressed upward against my belly by my tight briefs. I am finding it difficult to leave to the kitchen to get the coffee, but I do.

When I get back, Eduardo has already taken off his shirt and shoes and socks. Apparently, he has deliberately undone the top button of his jeans. His chest is smooth but there is a thick trail of hair starting at his navel and down to his jewels.

I almost spill the coffee. I barely make it to the coffee table and I shakily set the two steaming mugs down. Eduardo just looks incredibly sexy. I have never ever been with a man this sexy. I can almost cream my pants right here, right now.

"I can see that you are getting ready," I say as I eye the beautiful specimen standing a couple of meters away from me, almost naked, with an erection bulging down the leg of his jeans.

Although Eduardo has a smooth chest, I can detect a few hairs curling around the nipples, but other than that, the chest is silky smooth, is Mediterranean dark, and already has a sexy sheen. The nipples are definite and round but not inflated. The stomach is flat and ribbed, but not overly muscled. His trail is teasingly disappearing into the buttoned jeans fly.

Eduardo keeps the smirk on his face as he watches me adore his naked torso. He is aware that he is a hunk and he lets me drool.

"A man is a man where a man counts," he declares.

I think I know what he means. It's not that subtle although I am starting to think that Eduardo is trying to impress me. If that is so, I'm more impressed by his physique. He needn't say anything really because I am already very impressed by his body and by his still-hidden equipment.

We sit on the couch side by side. I bend my leg under me so that I can sit sideways and still keep looking at him as we sip on our coffee.

"You can take off your shirt, Mr. Roger," Eduardo says, licking his lower lip.

This kid wants to take over. He thinks it's his scene. This excites me to no end. Eduardo is not intimated by my age or socio-economic status. He knows he has the equipment and he is using this to dominate me. Do I mind? Of course, I don't! I am being tantalized by a young hunk. And I simply love it.

I take off my shirt, exposing my fairly hairy chest. Again, Eduardo does the lip-licking. He slowly brings his hand down to his crotch and rubs his cock. I swoon and die!

I can't wait anymore; I decide as we get halfway through our coffee that it's about time there is some action. I need Eduardo's cock, now!

"Shall we?" I say as I stand up, my whole body shaking.

"Oh, Mr. Roger, we definitely shall," he says this as he grabs his crotch, lewdly.

There is no mistake anymore. The kid wants to fuck. Yes! And I am dying to fuck, too.

We make it to the bedroom, me leading the way. I reach into my dresser and bring out some skin oil and hand it to Eduardo. I don't have enough courage to take out the packet of condoms and tube of gel from the drawer. Not yet, anyhow. Or maybe I want him bare? Do I dare? I need to feel this hunk inside me without any barriers.

I go into the bathroom, strip, wrap a towel around my waist, and come out to see Eduardo standing at the side of the bed, still in his jeans, but with all of the buttons open, revealing the thick trail of hair and the oh-so-thick cock base. The bulge is still there, straining, and my towel is tenting in front of me. Oh, what a sight we must make!

I lie on my stomach on the bed, the towel covering my butt and upper thighs, my belly pressing on my hardness. I hear Eduardo as he works the oil bottle, and then the squeaking of my bed as he climbs on it. I simultaneously feel his weight on my thighs and his oily hands on my back. He does the back and the shoulders slowly, squatting on my thighs. As he reaches up for the shoulders and neck, he leans his body onto me and I feel his front brushing on the towel covering my butt. My butt tingles, my hole twitches, my cock strains against my stomach.

Finishing with my upper back, Eduardo slides himself down and removes the towel. I am totally naked for him, my butt exposed, my cock raging under my belly. I shudder as he applies oil on the back of my thighs and works them. I can't say that the kid is a master masseur, but he certainly is hot. One of his hands moves inside my crack and my anticipation bounds by leaps. He teases me, the bastard. Up and down the crack. Around the hole. The other hand is on the inside of my upper thigh. I am ready to explode.

I feel Eduardo raise his weight off of me. Trying to look sideways, I see him pulling off his jeans. I get a glance of his rod and I almost faint. What I have imagined to be a hung guy is, from my quick glance, way beyond hung. I cannot yet estimate the length and the girth of Eduardo's man cock from just one glance, but this glance is enough to tell me that the guy is super-hung.

I feel the meat pressing on my butt as Eduardo drops back on top of me, full weight. He humps me. My butt can gauge the hugeness of the rod prodding at it. I turn sideways and immediately find his lips. We kiss. My body is on fire. I am aching for him to offer me his cock to suck, but he remains on top of me humping me, teasing me, killing me.

Eventually, Eduardo's cock slides into my crack. God, he is big! Correction: he is huge! I have taken cock up my ass and I am not overly tight, but what I can tell from the rod between my butt cheeks is way bigger than whatever I have taken before.

Eduardo spreads my legs with his knees. He is still lying on top of me, weighing me down. His cock is now prodding my hole. What? He is going straight for my ass, no sucking, no slobbering, no lubing, no preparing, straight for gold. The kid is really ready to fuck.

"You're so hot, Roger," Eduardo nibbles my ear with his teeth and prods my ass with his cock head.

"Eduardo," I croak, suddenly realizing that I need protection, "the condoms are in the drawer."

"I'm clean, baby, and I want you raw," he nibbles more on my ear and licks the side of my neck. "Are you clean, too, my Rodgie? Don't you want to feel me inside you? Bare?"

Rodgie? He calls me Rodgie. No one has called me that after my mom stopped using it when I became 8 or 9 years old and after I tearfully begged her. But from Eduardo? I melt. I am becoming made of jelly. And... he wants to go in raw. Oh yes! My Eduardo! Fuck the condoms. Go for it, baby!

"I'm clean, Ed," I tremble under him, feeling the heat of his naked body glued onto mine.

Eduardo immediately thrusts hard and I yelp as my hole stretches to receive his knob. The pain is massive but I am pinned by his body's weight. As his cock forces its way into me, steadily, for the longest time, I grit my teeth and try my best not to scream, biting into the pillow.

He is in me! My God, this beautiful man is inside me. His weight suffocates me, his cock impales me. And I revel in the sensations streaming through my body: extreme pain, extreme pleasure. I want to scream for more. I want to scream for him to pull out. I want to scream for the sweet and painful fucking to begin. I just want to scream and scream and then scream some more as I bite harder on the pillow, containing the pain, dizzy with the pleasure.

But now the pain has somewhat started to recede, and I am aching for him to begin fucking me. Does he do that? Not my Eduardo. He is buried deep inside my body but doesn't move except to lick the back of my nape to the side of my neck to my lips, his hands running up and down the sides of my body, his groin grinding maddeningly on my butt.

"You're so filling me, Ed," I croak between the kisses.

"I love you, Rodgie, and I've been dying to fuck you. The minute you walked into Uncle Alberto's shop I said to myself that I wanted to fuck you."

"So fuck me, Ed," I almost scream.

"Oh, yes, baby," he croaks, nudging. "You're my baby, Rodgie. My cock loves you."

And then Eduardo fucks me. Hard. Deep. His manly thrusts shake my soul. His huge cock probes into the deepest of my essence, stretching me, extending my being. I am a ball of sensations under him. I must have cum a thousand times as he thrusts into me, for I can feel the wetness under me. I am delirious with lust. The huge monster ramming me is in full motion, the whole length, there must be meters and meters of it.

Eduardo maintains his rhythm, in and out three or four times and then grinding my ass for a few seconds, and in and out, and grinding. Oh my God! In and out, then grinding. He must be doing this to delay shooting his load for he keeps going on and on, pinning me under him, pounding and grinding. All the while his mouth works my neck, my nape, and my lips. All the while, I feel myself exploding under him. His hands roam all over me, caressing, squeezing, rubbing, and, yes, sometimes slapping. And I cum and cum.

Is it hours later, or seconds? Time vanishes as Eduardo fucks me. I can barely breathe under his constant hammering. Our bodies are slick with sweat and my ass is on fire. Eventually, I feel the tempo of his thrusts speed up without the grinding pauses. I know he is close. A loud moan emits from his mouth as he bites on my lower lip and freezes, his cock buried and pulsing inside my ass. He is cumming! God, he is cumming! Inside me! His cock shaft swells thicker, as if that is possible. It thickens and shoots. His semen blasts into me, creaming my ass, my bowels, filling my veins and arteries.

Eduardo fills me. His seed is erupting from his nuts through his monster cock and into my accommodating body. Again, time vanishes. It simply stops for me. Stream after stream of this boy's juice is fired into my ass.

I can barely hear Eduardo's mumbling: "Take my seed, Rodgie... Milk my cock, Rodgie... God, Rodgie, I'm shooting, Rodgie..." and on and on forever. He clutches my shoulders with both hands, almost painfully, his teeth biting into my neck, his hot breathing almost burning my skin. With every squirt, he nudges deeper. With every squirt, he moans and bites harder. With every squirt, my body fills with his love. Our bodies are glued to each other, linked by Eduardo's shooting cock.

Finally he's done. I have been fucked and seeded by the most beautiful man in the world, and I haven't yet really seen his dick or touched it or sucked it. My Eduardo is still on top of me, breathing hard, sweat and oil mixed between our naked bodies. His cock is incredibly amazing inside my ass. I feel the seeping cum slide onto my balls. I dare not move for fear that Eduardo would slip out of me and raise himself off of me. I want him there till the end of my life, his cock in my ass, his body pressing on mine.

But all good things must come to an end. Eduardo raises himself and slips out of me with a sigh and a light slap on my tingling butt cheek. I know that my butt is bubbled nicely and I love the fact that my Eduardo likes it enough to give it a slap.

I turn over with Eduardo still looming on top of me and I lie on my back. He is arched above me supported by his hands and knees, his smooth, dark chest rippled and sweaty, his cock pointing down and dripping onto my crotch. I pull him up to me. He sits on my chest and I fist his rod for the first time. He is still hard. I have had this cock deep in my ass but have not yet touched it or kissed it, or licked it, or sucked it.

12